KevinskyHaaz

Hello all!

So for quite some time now, I have been creating my own sprites and splices of Fire Emblem characters (all GBA era) and using them for D&D characters that I write hefty backstories for. It's just one of my favorite creative outlets, and I always find it enjoyable to see a finished product ready for a campaign with my friends. I have made around 15-16 characters/sprites now including the one in my profile picture, entitled The Yeoman; The Yeoman is the character and design I am most proud of. 

Anyway, I've come to a point where I've written so many characters that I really only want to do one or two more, and I think it's time I really start working on my magnum opus. I'll handle the backstory all on my own, but I really want to make the sprite from scratch. This means doing more than just splicing two or three characters together and recoloring it all. However, I am not the best at drawing these from scratch, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out. What I am looking for is a GBA style custom sprite based on some images that I will provide you of the character that I envision. 

If any of you can show me some of your previous works, and they look coolio, then I'd love to have you do the job for me, and in the end I would be willing to pay for your services no matter how much time you need (if you really impress me a lot, then I'll adjust the adjust the payment quite handsomely, say 40-50$). Alrighty, so if anyone is interested, please message me, and we can discuss further. Thanks y'all!

Edited by KevinskyHaaz