Should Panne marry: Gregor or Kellam?

Melio2.0

Heyo! I'm on a quest to get some of the strongest kids you can get in this game, and through many threads and help from the advice people have given me on some of my other posts, I think I've got some great pairings; but alas, I have one last problem: Panne. I have every single character a partner, but her. The only men not taken are Kellam and Gregor, and I don't know who's a better Dad for Yarne. Thanks in advance!

Kellam 

you could have kellam go assassin and get lethality then have him pass it down to Yarne 

also Yarne and Kellam support hilarious 10/10

Sadly I wanna say Gregor since if he isn't paired off he falls back in with the cult that imprisoned Nowi... 

But who are u pairing Cordelia with? 

I would say Gregor on account of better offensive modifiers.

2 minutes ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

you could have kellam go assassin and get lethality then have him pass it down to Yarne 

Which would be a waste of a skill slot since Lethality has a really low activation rate, and Yarne is best off being a support unit.

15 minutes ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

Kellam 

also Yarne and Kellam support hilarious 10/10

Sadly I wanna say Gregor since if he isn't paired off he falls back in with the cult that imprisoned Nowi... 

But who are u pairing Cordelia with?

Oh nooo!!! Poor Gregor's😨

I'm planning on marrying Cordelia to Stahl, but I could always change someone else's pairing whether I ultimately pick Kellam or Gregor for Panne. 

Also, I was thinking Olivia could marry virion, but perhaps Kellam or Gregor would be better for her?

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Olivia x Gregor is pretty bad in terms of inheritables.

As for the strongest. . .you want the strongest of everyone, or just one stupidly strong unit?

The strongest of every kid. They don't have to be super op, but I want them all to be decently powerful

1 minute ago, Melio2.0 said:

The strongest of every kid. They don't have to be super op, but I want them all to be decently powerful

Who do you have so far?  As in, couples you aren't going to shuffle around, ever.

Here's everyone who already married: chrom x Sumia

Sully x Vaike

MU x Frederick

Here's

my other non-married pairings:

Lissa x Ricken
Miriel x Libra
Maribelle x Henry

Cordeliax Stahl

Tharja x Gauis
Nowi x Donnel
Olivia x Virion
Cherche x Lan'qu

Panne x Gregor/Kellam

51 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

I wouldn't know; I usually have Panne marry Stahl. Yarne's stats are fairly well-balanced as a result and the support conversations between Panne and Stahl are hilarious. But that's just me, and it seems to be an uncommon choice. 

Alot of people on gamespot says that's the way to go if he doesn't marry Cordelia. I might switch Stahl to Panne and Gregor to Cordelia consider that. 

P.S. I know for a fact Severa's pretty op with Gregor as her Dad, so that'd definitely be a pretty good switch up

1 hour ago, Melio2.0 said:

Alot of people on gamespot says that's the way to go if he doesn't marry Cordelia. I might switch Stahl to Panne and Gregor to Cordelia consider that. 

P.S. I know for a fact Severa's pretty op with Gregor as her Dad, so that'd definitely be a pretty good switch up

Huh. I guess very few of those people on Gamespot are also on serenesforest, because I really have not seen anyone else say they put Stahl and Panne together. Don't get me wrong; I'm sure there are some, but I haven't seen any. 

3 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Huh. I guess very few of those people on Gamespot are also on serenesforest, because I really have not seen anyone else say they put Stahl and Panne together. Don't get me wrong; I'm sure there are some, but I haven't seen any. 

You're probably right. I got an account on here instead of there because just about every discussion on gamespot becomes a brawl😂

They'll fight you over their picked strongest pairing, lol

If you want a stupidly fast Yarne, go with Panne x Lon'qu.  if you want something a little less wonky, Panne x Gregor usually turns out okay.  If you want double the beast weakness, Panne x Stahl (and put Yarne on a horse).

Oh, and, uh, don't double post.  The Edit button isn't time-limited here.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:28 AM, eclipse said:

If you want a stupidly fast Yarne, go with Panne x Lon'qu.  if you want something a little less wonky, Panne x Gregor usually turns out okay.  If you want double the beast weakness, Panne x Stahl (and put Yarne on a horse).

Oh, and, uh, don't double post.  The Edit button isn't time-limited here.

Oopsies😅!

Thanks for telling me!