So the new guy is here

🌹DraconicPrince🌹

Hello, so I've been a fan of Fire emblem from only about roughtly 3 years now (I joined the fandom right around the fates Era if that gives a frame of refrance) and kinda became a big FE nerd

I dunno what much to say but I've always came to place when I needed to know soemthing from the wiki but after a while I figured why not join the forums as it's another place to talk and look at FE content.

I may not be too active tho since I'm not used to sites like these but things you can expect from me

1. Post discussing small topics from little things I may notice but feel like could be a fun topic if it isn't talked about often and can't find conversation regarding it.

2. Occasinally FE fan art, I'm not a spectacular artist but it would be a nice place to share for feed back and mutual appreciation for character along with fan made concept art for FE OCs and Original class ideas or designs I think about.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we can be friends and allies alike.

If you wanna learn some extra stuff about me I put some basic stuff in my bio on my profile but always feel free to ask me questions if your cursious!

Hello there DraconicPrince!! It's a pleasure to meet you! 🙂 Welcome to the Forest!

I look forward to seeing your posts! Fanart is always lovely to see, and I love discussing the little things about FE that maybe go unnoticed or aren't talked about as much. 😄 Hopefully you enjoy your time here!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here in the Fandom. 

Just a warning: 

If you say anything stupid in the forum while being deemedserious, you will be jumped on. The people here are savage. Including me. 

Only kidding, of course! Again, welcome, and I hope you can expand your FE horizons here. (And... I'm actually kind of serious about the first partlol...) 

15 hours ago, Mukmuk said:

Just a warning: 

If you say anything stupid in the forum while being deemedserious, you will be jumped on. The people here are savage. Including me. . (And... I'm actually kind of serious about the first partlol...) 

Lol I'm aware how forums can get, I saw how heated certain debaits got from just browsing the threads and while I have a sense of humour that kinda needs Audio cues to be funny I'm sure I'll be fine.

Besides if I get dog piled what's the worst that can happen? I accidentally piss off a mod and get banned? Tho I'm certain most of my honest opinions and serious idea are relatively safe.

Thanks for the heads up tho~