Rhea's Support..

Hey, it's me again...With another question about TH. Quite the surprise, don't ya think?

Well, anyway. Let's get to the point:

What do you actually gain from Rhea's support? I mean, it makes possible to marry her and all but..What about the support bonuses? You don't have many options to have her on the field, especially as a controllable unit, so..

Gameplay-wise, if you get her C-rank support then you gain access to a paralogue.

Apart from that, as far as I know, the only other attainable thing is if you get her A-support then she'll survive at the end of Silver Snow regardless of if you choose to marry her or not.

If she gave support bonuses, you'd see it in effect through your hit/avoid rates being boosted in the battle forecast (you'd be able to tell they're boosted because of your hit rate number being blue and the enemy's hit rate number being red).  I don't think I've seen her support bonuses come into effect...

I will say there are a few times she appears as an NPC.  Perhaps she can give support bonuses that way.

34 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I will say there are a few times she appears as an NPC.  Perhaps she can give support bonuses that way.

Only problem is that she doesn't move in any of those levels unless you use wrap/rescue to move her.

BTW, according to wikia, she can't receive damage at chapter 12, I was wondering if you can use wrap to sent her forward to bait enemy getting killed by her.

The only benefit really is that her paralogue has 3 Golem enemies which give 3 Mythril apiece if you break all their shields, which is the ore used to repair Sacred Weapons (The Inexhaustible, Spear of Assal, etc.) and the Archanaea weapons. Seiros Shield is kinda ehhhhh, I really only do the paralogue for Mythril since Golems don't appear as enemies in BL/GD/SS (otherwise you gotta farm them from bird monsters).

Edited by Lunarly

19 hours ago, Timlugia said:

Only problem is that she doesn't move in any of those levels unless you use wrap/rescue to move her.

BTW, according to wikia, she can't receive damage at chapter 12, I was wondering if you can use wrap to sent her forward to bait enemy getting killed by her.

3 hours ago, Timlugia said:

So the wiki statement that Rhea can't take damage was false, or that they patched her up.

But what's preventing Rhea killing Edelgard here? Why Rhea only caused 23 damage rather than 28?

Green units aren't allowed to kill some enemies in some circumstances, not sure if it applies to all boss characters or just certain flagged ones like in this case. I had a similar scenario on this map where a generic archer would have killed enemy Edelgard but just did her HP-1 damage instead.

42 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Green units aren't allowed to kill some enemies in some circumstances, not sure if it applies to all boss characters or just certain flagged ones like in this case. I had a similar scenario on this map where a generic archer would have killed enemy Edelgard but just did her HP-1 damage instead.

Allied units may not kill enemy commander units. They can only bring their HP down to 1, at most. It's a good thing, because this means allies cannot steal commander unit XP from your units.