Fire Emblem 6 Ironman Succession Game COMPLETE

Eltosian Kadath

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

We're running low on supplies.

I really should have bought more at the end of chapter 7...

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

SUO7Ua7.png

Looks like he's trying to fill in for Rutger.  He'll need a whole lot more of everything.

Naw, clearly its

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

znNQeZF.png

Absolutely beautiful.

(A/N: I'm gonna step out of character to define "beautiful".  The only stats on average are Luck and Defense.  Everything else is above it - and in the case of his Res, that's three above average with a 15% growth rate.)

this beast trying to fill those shoes.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

PypEUlc.pngdlQKNVb.png

The guy she told you not to worry about versus you.  The only thing Wolt has going for him are supports.

...ouch poor Wolt...

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Iq6L5r4.png

Oh shit.

nug2ulS.png

OH SHIT.  A certain redhead idiot on a horse charged off into the fog.

2rSOE8C.png

"Let's hope that fool of a fighter goes after me instead," Marcus grumbled as he charged headlong into the fray.  Old guy has some guts!

NZx9uWy.png

"I'm not going to die until you remember my name, asshole."

Yikes... that was a close call.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

9hfQBPv.png

Wolt finally pulls some competence out of his ass.

...poor guy is still way behind Shin.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

...poor guy is still way behind Shin.

Shin's doing really well, but for everyone's sake, I hope Shanna/Thea do better.  Even I'm not heartless enough to send the lot of you to Sacae!

Fun fact: That level 3 Fir I have is slightly better than base Rutger (who came in at level 4).  Train her well.  And for the love of everything, don't kill her off!  Don't kill off Deke, either - he's already broken his 20/20 Res average, and it's funny.

Edited by eclipse

Apologies for the tardiness, but here it is.

Edit: I cannot seem to upload the file to the forum.

Spoilers: It went a bit badly.

Spoiler

10 went pretty badly. Tate's party fucked up everything, though up to that point I'd managed fine actually. She sat there for one turn, but her pegasi rushed to their death, only for her to charge and never going near Klein. It caused pandemonium, especially with all the near death units. Then Tate alone killed Lot and Gonzales (with exact damage and all), so naturally I said fuck it and killed her back for killing best axes. I also managed to lose a Swordreaver and a Hammer as a result. The Tate situation put a damper on the rest of it sadly.

11 wasn't as bad, but sadly Treck got killed by exact damage because I didn't use the physic when I should have Jerrott died because of an enemy phase reinforcement hitting just the right amount of damage. No energy ring either sadly.

Level wise, Dieck's still Dieck, Shin is OP, Lilina is just magic and Boi tried a bit. The paladins sucked at it, Treck actually tried before he died and Noah and Allen were there. Clarine's were all bad too.

Edited by Dayni

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ok this should be the new save @Garlyle:431894228_FE6story.sav

I had to suspend him due to something he did earlier in this topic (he should have roughly a week to go?).  How you handle this is up to you.

Edited by eclipse

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Dayni said:

Then Tate alone killed Lot and Gonzales (with exact damage and all), so naturally I said fuck it and killed her back for killing best axes

Ouch...I guess I wont get a chance to play with the Pegasus triangle attack.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

11 wasn't as bad, but sadly Treck got killed by exact damage because I didn't use the physic when I should have Jerrott died because of an enemy phase reinforcement hitting just the right amount of damage. No energy ring either sadly.

Whelp, I guess the only way to the true ending is to shoot for Sacae... shame, I rather liked the Illian cavalry (at least we still have Noah).

Than again the joy of an iron man is using units you never expect to, and make choices you otherwise wouldn't, so no hard feelings.

After a little supplementary info from Garlyle I am pushing him back another week, which leaves @eclipse in the hot sea for chapter 14 next week. With me no longer having to face chapter 14 I figured I would share the crude incomplete MSpaint modified image I was creating to prepare for that infamous chapter on ironman.

Spoiler

Hc4dx58byqFZDYROovafUhwEAUq5OsSmD1FuvFN-

As for the save:Fire Emblem - The Binding Blade.sav

Spoiler

First chapter went smooth as silk, the gaiden afterwards had a little hiccup. I didn't watch any material to refresh my knowledge of the chapter, and an enemy that I didn't know starts moving from turn one in the fog was able to exactly one round our Roy with full health, and did so from a position that was hidden by the fog until he struck... After that complication it went smoothly as well.

52 minutes ago, TheWildestCat said:

is it bad that I think we might lose some more people soon?

To be honest, no. I think they might end up taking casualties soon since the desert is coming up myself.

Edited by Shadow Mir

5 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

To be honest, no. I think they might end up taking casualties myself.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  You're free to jump in, y'know~!

As usual, I'll get to this on Sunday, since I'll have the most free time then.  If I'm not in Ivalice!

27 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

So when will I have a turn guys?

The plan is to have your playtime start this coming Wednesday, that way you time to read through things, and not have to rush through your playtime with less than a full weekend. Things have gotten a little complicated as @Dayni hasn't finished his writeup. I haven't heard any update or news about what is delaying him, but I have been waiting a bit to push out my writing update to give him more time. I am shooting for getting my update out Monday-ish if I hear nothing.

Good news: I'm not dead.

Bad news: My write up got severely held up, due to IRL things going on, trying to sort out the seer number of images because Imgur can't sort them as I'd have liked and after I'd done all that I literally handed my dad the laptop and he crashed it by holding it in the wrong place.

The real sad part, because Christmas is coming and there's still a lot to do I could till see myself being held up. I'll try to get back on it, but I'm not gonna lie, this update was a bastard on another level.

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The real sad part, because Christmas is coming and there's still a lot to do I could till see myself being held up. I'll try to get back on it, but I'm not gonna lie, this update was a bastard on another level.

That is a fair point, with the  holiday coming up, I could see people having other obligation that might delay things anyway, and with you already playing catch up I think I will make the 12/25/2019 to 1/1/2020 a catchup/bye week. So extend @eclipse's playtime deadline to 1/1/2020 if she needs it, and writing time to 1/8/2020; my own writing time to 1/1/2020 to give Dayni some extra time to catch up. Sorry @Garlyle that might delay your next turn even more (than again if eclipse does finish on Sunday it is a bit fuzzier).

7 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That is a fair point, with the  holiday coming up, I could see people having other obligation that might delay things anyway, and with you already playing catch up I think I will make the 12/25/2019 to 1/1/2020 a catchup/bye week. So extend @eclipse's playtime deadline to 1/1/2020 if she needs it, and writing time to 1/8/2020; my own writing time to 1/1/2020 to give Dayni some extra time to catch up. Sorry @Garlyle that might delay your next turn even more (than again if eclipse does finish on Sunday it is a bit fuzzier).

I couldn't even get back to the game before the 28th anyway, that gives me some time in the holiday season - so I should say thank you instead. But I have no issues about getting back to the game full speed next year.

Welp. . .

Spoiler

Roy died on Chapter 13.  What do?

I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen, and redo everything.  Mostly because getting to that point was pretty amusing.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, eclipse said:

Roy died on Chapter 13.  What do?

I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen, and redo everything.  Mostly because getting to that point was pretty amusing.

Those are the rules as written (and what I did when Roy died in chapter 12x)

@Dayni if you are close to sending out an update I can hold off a bit (I have a majority of the writing done), but I need to get my update out tomorrow. If you aren't close to sending something out I could either update a post to link to your update's location when it is finished, or you could leave a few posts that you plan to edit with your update. Do be warned I seem to remember edits having some goofy rules about how large they can be without you getting an error message, so you might need to split things up a fair bit if you want to try that (or simply go with another option) but we need to keep things moving.

EDIT: Here is a link to  Dayni's update for chapters 10&11 for those trying to follow this chronologically in the future:

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/89699-fire-emblem-6-ironman-succession-game/page/5/&do=findComment&comment=5586348

Edited by Eltosian Kadath
Adding link to Dayni's update

45 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Why are you guys not LPing yet? I understand the need for order but what's taking some of you so long?

Creative writing isn't always easy, and dealing with image hosting sites can be an absolute pain. It depends a bit on what style you are writing, but my next update is clocking in somewhere around 2800 words, and a bit under 300 images (and that is just the first of my chapters) and losing your work when you are almost done, or discovering the image hosting site scrambled up your images, or having other technical issue can be really disheartening. Plus people have different schedules and social obligations, especially around the holidays, that can delay things further. Things have been a bit slow recently, but hopefully the new year can get us all back on pace.

Update: Chapter 13 done.  Deaths:

Spoiler

Our gold stash.  No, seriously, I spend 25k just to make sure that we're supplied until Chapter 15.  Couldn't stick around to sell off all the gems, either.

Also, Killer >> Steel, especially for the likes of Shanna.

Will do Chapter 14 when I'm in a better frame of mind.  Chapter 13 was finished. . .quickly, by my standards.

7 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Creative writing isn't always easy, and dealing with image hosting sites can be an absolute pain. It depends a bit on what style you are writing, but my next update is clocking in somewhere around 2800 words, and a bit under 300 images (and that is just the first of my chapters) and losing your work when you are almost done, or discovering the image hosting site scrambled up your images, or having other technical issue can be really disheartening. Plus people have different schedules and social obligations, especially around the holidays, that can delay things further. Things have been a bit slow recently, but hopefully the new year can get us all back on pace.

Alright... sorry for coming off as an asshole

So, uh, I kinda made a big mistake.  But since this is an ironman run, I couldn't reset and undo it. . .

The only hint you'll get about said mistake is that it's somewhere in the first 11 characters on the roster.  Look carefully, and you'll spot it.

FE6 story.sav

I really jinxed by talking about technical difficulties delaying things...

When Dayni gets his update out I will edit the post I talked about it with links to his updates...

Spoiler

Once again I am called upon to crack open the capital to a great nation. Well what was once a great nation, until those cancerous Etrurian strangled it in their benevolent rule. At least I tried to save those under my rule, while these Etrurians... sigh, its not much of a consolation. Lets see if we can escape this disastrous quagmire those Etrurian vermin have forced us into, that has cost our army so dearly...

fH6IgEop-WRAa4qCxJBfH8TqC20BUKIfFbbbLmGfn1IX0SuDuSoqexFFxIR-7PrHmiRSuKWEXaIwISf7DvgxOUZwh9brdHXr_fOrvkMHm7WePPTqImPlPXX_lkwOm_Lbs3RfV79-ewkzX7nmJgcDve04kUipfyByDvF6mf3NtPvVIefSRSzaC4oSP5RExaTvPitJArk8c0dD8E9FRz1NrM_EBUlTmGmDJ6-6x6ZSxU08uW9u

Jutes is a very different castle from Ostia. While Ostia was built with winding maze like corridors to help their famed Armor knights to pin down and outmaneuver otherwise more mobile foes, Jutes focused on murder holes and tight corridors to let a smaller more elite ranged force deal with a vast number of less trained and poorly equipped troops. The Western Isles Resistance thankfully has an inside sources that has given us insight into the castle's layout, and from that I have crafted the plans for a two pronged assault.

4ngV_WUH7_O_84IcQuBYV2uxzwOJhdpH00kWHjvi2kWgpANaHBT15yBYJXxYFZz9RtUfGLv03sJUM54k

The bulk of our forces will attack through the main gate, while a smaller contingent will take a side entrance to secure the treasury, and flank the forces that assault the core of our army through the walls. The smaller force will contain our more elite forces, with Deke sporting a handaxe to get some range combat in, Shin who is arguably our most competent bowman, Saul our best healer, Astore our best spy, and the rebel Elphin who can make them get the most out of their small numbers.

Our primary forces has both our surviving cavaliers, our surviving mage Lilina...Sorry I dredged up bad memories by saying it like that, perhaps a simple list of our deployed forces will make this easier to get through.

Oi6Qw-IokxNKKU_QLDEZNaD3jJjyhqRqri4WI5XF

The bilious Etrurian reptile that commands the enemy forces is

iZPxQyMmfRRbVKIMfKbEjmF7bylmd_BNjCdQ5Z5K

xgWltk-sdefPaf2DA-5XRp1nqTVwD_v7SHHVtDXr

I caught this spineless maggot just as he was meeting with

PJ3L-S25m3w0R9bM4KTGR_XE2t2VzPXmNHoyo_zHRUBceQwoTUP0xNm4cpbc4np8lq4VY19tlyoHe3Cr

It is the way with Etrurians. Note a drop of honor in their veins. I wouldn't be trusting that Klain with as important of a duty as he has if not for the good word of his sister, whom has earned her place in this army already.

Oj_XeaQmty9c7smzZRzu5Y8AC-QmUjFPL3huadUmJoyS8yGQn1QCE7N0OdrECMHpZNTMYBfXCBE1Cmyd

I suppose that confirms it, Etrurian traitors conspiring with Bern really have infested the Western Isles

sjBA9wrbOtENfvEgujMOXcrAn04dsCK51VJwho1RU4_aCCsDI6HjE9mWxTpZqJhIVFzMyOu3OuWqbMO2

I knew this whole Western Isles trip was a trap, but I felt so powerless to stop it; until now. If we can squash this treachery here perhaps their deaths would have mea-... no I should be a bit more honest. If I can stop this here perhaps no more of my fri- ...our troops will have to die.

5AqDx75lSw8VNJoNoArZeeMMQFBmxW42mBjDRKf8

Hearing such praise from an enemy is strangely heartening.

Tt5Vgqk1UbF1rJeAPrAW5YmpVc76z-sQBvUFkkOUHHFdD91vBdsz47cluZdEMSlC0Hqlc7WHWlchVzL_5OXsowZ93_BH_4uUMvwMUwf1kO8KGzjXr5mvfQBC7tG_vXDnMdeRJYmzuSIZAjbom-10TB9fp467taQB1cI0fr_WY7flFv_H8PTXLOZmpR2wPsh4IH72LpLIlPRXxsQO8ldHSo3ICzyZtp_ac7hXi4DeLbFj-jkD

The repulsive reek of such a recreant as this Arcardo has festered in this place for far too long.

Bah I should focus on the battle to come. Just thinking about these Etrurians fills me with irritation, and the way they always look down on those from "the smaller lands" always makes me unnecessarily verbose.

-V7-w95zrzLOelf9_tcLDA1fFJtNJZ4G7RNG63SE1T7Me2VXaDKVKOwpeShxCBZ7OcgeHbhuJEIvnYox

...If their leader abandons this place, that should weaken the moral of Jutes's defender and make taking it a cinch

cFInH5eSb8uo57UwcKw-dXVDpOiFMPyZjbm3FCDZ

Seems this lord Arcardo has placed himself beneath a lowly Bernese general, make it clear that Bern is readying a puppet state for the "high and mighty" Etruria. Serves them right, but Roy would never see it that way.

gPxAEcE1PXr9_FU-aU6GwYc-nZqqsAHQ7GV1BPJrT8G3Ub3C2FPsPpW3YdRO_bxiLl_NkRcQ4F6xXA7NrQc6aLsBaEPkOtHLRD-729dr63WUA2y4URdAbAv6

...That is worrisome. I better have Deke bring along the Blazing Sword just in case...

eHZWtRLK4ywICX5Ly2UeL0az-OIVbdgxL9GhVXvfPpdLqlJCBMT_QUmZb2Or0aNqAepLt10VLtOiJfuBecLYAZrYF30dy3IZMNHCFoMaO4px79uBRgTtQ3kA9o7jefN4vfly1m50UTtdw27sl5dDs4zly3Hm2jXT

With sniveling nobles like this Bern wont have a partner, but a patsy.

8E8fg4rZKcB6vTM9tufDY3ttNPD3yGow9XU99pI7XPxM8zmOwdg1ZKNSlthXyZSQ8vUfE-BHTazdBBH4

A shame we wont have the chance to bring him to justice.

AXIe0g4mvncdZV8xslF9_zz-K3LUrvfK9Z4MxQr1

...This Bernese general is starting to grow on me, but if that Arcardo gave him as much authority as he did deference that may have strengthened rather than weakened the defenses here.

Kva1Y6Yc_0drnve9t4nBy6kv0836BY7xXeIn_7dc

...Ominous

I wonder why Bern wou-

hold that thought, Lord Roy is calling together a war council

3q9ixtEBSL58UWfJJvOZPWFCnythx0sFsWg0vAlgUKDsLO3O8LF1PpJedVajpmF3vp0__y4jr3Kdb6lBDf0OqqZ5E5ynMZMsl_DJMU8JJ7zUVgZ_1eDuGch5tidliqvHmFpo5wWI1ZnESh54S-8Q7UjpIq0etTbtbMUanA7oi6nInwTxyPhmCdC4dsSbx568ngE9sDvS

...I didn't know Roy frequented such establishments, but I guess he is a teenage boy... shame how this war has forced so many chil- youths to take on responsibilities beyond their years.

OaCQ5obd2AL3jzzrlYQ7mieaYgtM0n4epTnlk_NLRG4CP1U_bItUfbqtmwu1HUrOIdUeI1eKcj4vKuPT

"Your Majesty???"

GALDW_kXJ16riu7fya8AoK7KxQnd3UZeRL4OfV4k5HJBqmYB1vtQH4b35P_zq8Y29ZWhTSSG1JPMpZ_p

"Bullsh-"

qB6YZbK2HX-buxbBMtnGmrW83Tq7oylsUJIFINv-JlyCJwDrfw_9xa5YccZ9Ki70Tv7rLrI7kcuWNfSQCSecAZMIQqm1sssQj55itDsx3pQaCJpNpoPOEfGc

"What is the meaning of this"

hRDhYHJei3e2sa6sUtKs_Mwv6sQVnhXNmMc9pIxI

"..."

Ogj93qu_5IE8cSE0tCc9DYU1bLyKW7vNbV0PWulV

gxzbCMiEa78j5IoZB3zh-3ROLSS9hxZCWYVGT0Bk

"Are we really just going to let this slip-up pass like this? That was one of the worst lies I've ever heard..."

Lb4ASnrGckWnWQa0MiA4M3eRkqiPdd2IOrzeLie-yLxPloh6A8yF-9ZRqpfqJSEuT4NXZm1NQPg5l9la27hn7K79mWl1Mahuf45pL4Ns8_ZtGGpWGFk7AIFMOwqcTbdFp4aL3EiYMJhpHnCOWJIP6AOpCq0MfGoT8CEm0I3UVi7TX6UJ9DyYC05y3flxZdPzLB9nCkY8qxEZ19Gj4-WN7gtC2e5BUctioeiFXrN56T0CK2I8

She is rather forward isn't she

ymGgvjp6nB-VukTV2wr34nGj5q1XEQmCZlzS_9mjpIgo8hCGgT4hDTAPtJ-F8uyRtSJZc0Wt34fbASTt

Poor Roy doesn't know how to respond to a woman's advances. He is growing red as a tomato.

LZdRy7WcIWxN0xKymLJDu6WRoCFV30aI8fq3livqvL2mlOHBPSJHaOtmMOeqiS0xkI3kSQQDgN40AiENANALixNzhIirGWLWVc8s7mu-FtOqYH9W2_GGcRFF

"Rumor's of what?"

dyAiicwoeUhvuLer3sbVMe0fnX0HKd3rK3K5nVv24fEIiKBsYhfMYUDkvAKGaSl4DFP4r7sKDx-q0Xr2

"You don't think Bern have managed to smuggle a Dragon onto the islands do you?"

kRb7wMonk9ysTtNbpoVJTCJl9jbASK0G3xc5s9xgeKwvgMw1c4Uahs0vLcz-m86X5Djl5Tq--61NEkPV

"Changes form? That might explain how they got it into Jutes without causing a panic."

arjXTjinJ79e5TqgfSSpWA4tbs2yN76xEcpj2D7I

"Or is it some illusion to make a Dragon look like a human?"

J1dg4AuDByfUtPLBsMAa8PoMdnG-aCySXwCeXcbvMKX3_lDcGyvF5oldrXJ22pyJXNQKw799dIsH8jb0

Speaking of caution let us get a glimpse of the Bernese general, sir Flaer whom has taken command

0-kIKGe1UEndmu67D_LlzQDV7FMe5jW9KPhFqXaQ

The saddest part about this is that if Arcardo pretended to have a spine he would be a more dangerous foe.

I will start by commanding our smaller forces near the eastern gate

-rf_paKIqEns8AY3YVZs3aFFqbLBIz4JCHGnPrq4VCiTXGIziL2p-1YzvNsGAjdKKJKfnX_cA4_HQmTGo--FSSPywwiq-xY6ETIMc-VqOB-zhHithqBttdBC

Deke and Shin remove the threat of a killer weapon crit with ease, with Elphin refreshing Shin so that he can

P39VQTZheO6xvMFjA285ZUUgG_1cmdIGEYhab7vf

...wait until enemy phase to make this far less risky.

gVMk0DNKQTBwjCw8qx8EAVXl_M4a0I7Nlio85SWe

Meanwhile the bulk or our army takes out the left fighter with Allen and Fir

OB4dNQttETn_UqvteZ6o5LM1NkF1pY_Uj0EXi2LzYP2fNbL5PWUk0mfMnq4MCM5yRMsVT7tH5nLYf-2Z

With Fir

LQowY5osOmJmp2qvWQ4BHUxxNKc3o8Dbw2G0cm-1

squandering her potential.

For the fighter to the right Noah

WSEJs_OVYR9389Zt1bLBGE0-1bL4qIRaFrCtOS2o

helps secure the

aFUnvWX7jWiXj8pXoPMGT_buyFS4gqvlQKU7irJG

Klain kill with a lucky javelin strike. Then in a rather sillly move, I figure the sleep staff wielder might be foolish enough to try to use it when there is no chance of success

dSOH5kuYB6eTS9DaDR7ifVO4zbscqcW5KMlifElZvPm7Hf90f1GOu42kQCqFmNu6jIEKeJVnTprC5jCw

At least a little of Lilina's magic rubbed off on Clarine.

Before the enemy even acts sir Flaer is in another meeting, this time with

LHP5akWOTP5tkHe-mkaZQaMe6peQjyALPxwmXmaR

Ein? That doesn't sound Bernese or Etrurian. I can't even guess at the culture that might have spawned that name...

tNcBVm4HgzVpoXozjRfOUM93XS2OVqZa_AA99bAIB9OSLRTiqdQEPLihzQ6LkdOo_K8girAwj_YKZFoZUe-dbkvSCOkeN8Zp5mFQF-5nme3Lfn4o1Om2qLtV

Even Flaer is abandoning his post? This sort of rapid shifts in leadership can't be good for moral.

EOFLDMA4KoiErKk87JdMAGpqEIhMlUsqUPeCJOTv

...ughh something about this Ein's voice unsettles me...

8AqYHcekol8id2rL9IjRGYP67LQAhKh-biwcIpzY

!?!

PQRVSWvDpUD3fUCTpYDokYSxpSnZqe7YAmRb4dmU

yK4arwAPw0vNaJM__RVNpYOnaPRlGS7ooPK9hSb-

...whew, I thought the Bernese might have devised some means of detecting my remote eavesdropping

CaIjXc33Ie2cFZO8QMpTfthEYVehMu4lrnktw4Ak3Acj3HTm_XwAiJuZ8myU419KIaRsdwFNiVmlYSuJufp7U1btLy56hFsz2eH5nBjWxLsw-GJjcvZdhwHu

...Ein is a DRAGON?!? DRAGONS HAVE NAMES AND TALK LIKE PEOPLE...I ...I ...no concentrate

T61S03dOBTtShIC1ox7CNbI3CsEtxsjNC1GqhDWq

Thankfully we have the Blazing Sword with us. Then again if these dragons are as tough as Eliwood remembered them being, will that even be enough?

fOAzti7z5-Zg60GCfOYh4Q3gVdAiS_ex9JOGKiBv

Manakete. Is that what Dragons call themselves? Having him call someone a beast, when he walks and talks lik- well walks and talks similar to a human. This is no time to be making the idea of monster slaying harder on us.

XwO0nFvtYiwCoPNbjURrq7ldRLWHTz9_KAzfPvkC

...So there was a spy listening in. I guess that is what prompted Flaer's response earlier.

R-_N3sFJXsRcH0tyBeDR2RIutoq1-9TYw_wu-_hLjBFGDoXxNVQnvkmGQCxI9xx0CQTbj_TJipoZDrDcb0DC_7_xjdyBcaX63EiFpryCyH9w08HVWOOr3KiR

Hopefully one of our spies can identify this one, as he sounds like just the kind of recruit we could use.

aOAjmUgAeyhlSk2GOEEiX3Wq4VEP9DydP9OzIyI0

I don't know why the fool even bothered when it was impossible to hit, unfortunately

hL1JSwXfcV0wkkwt3B_tBV6DQznkNUfFDNEFQSJ3

the sleep staff wielder acted far more sensibly.

First things first, lets fix that

zN7EQqRAP0ZJxy_EAW26StFR-XydLWHOplXY_Tto

Now back with the smaller strike force

5Px5RbDFWMI_aeW88AlHtfzmT893kueeltrd_J4x

Deke deals with the armor while blocking off enemy avenues of attack. While Shin

Qtd6bCbfl5pIjAs6W0FPNGDJMU1q1Ms30720Gn4h

tries for the crit. Unfortunately enemy healers have managed to keep this Sniper from being in an easy kill range, but worst comes to worst Elphin can refresh Shin to finish the job.That proves unnecessary and

LRxk-6Q_vzAtbASqM3iDufYjNLU3lARmmm5v6Pzd

Shin gets the strength he needed to kill it outright before. With that dealt with Elphin can instead

R20U98TiIWaSNDRIWfqOZD12IIvE_I8z-WuhNSwu

let Deke kill the next enemy charging down the corridor, and Saul

hgmcVXbaqH0HmXDAY8l8cHXqd-g2Xr9KoSywDHpV

Tries to protect Astore from potential sleep.

On the other side Klain

5QsYouETGpiVJdkTSUkeE1oBYt7K19ueyZJM_wvn

is depleting this murder hole of an archer.

Meanwhile Chad is opening up that door to the eclipse mage,

IkZcGY4_dz_pXTm-ueNnm0djCSx7NNgz_W5Op_Kn

and Roy drags him to safety with rapier at the ready.

1NKtJkzVWWxWkN30g0jM0nwcgfFyhexbY1BbPaCiJ9LvTbf18bkutaZCzQleVyntUtIeR2feVAaQdqoc

On a similar note Noah rescues Klain to move him forward.

CZlm1mnQ_COU1p4Mhoss8_VnriJKoA-UCZ4M8A81

"His Majesty" faces a chance of harm, but nothing too dangerous

XhkdUz_3314fcfCCEb8RexhS_8kCVu7mNuXEG6vn

...that was far scarier, but thankfully missed.

Thanks to Elphin that longbow archer

AkKpUrEubADe8R5T3na5-QylIYGWyt2pg7oEcuJd

left itself open.

0b31C_Ly8BYD9lpJdV7vR8MeD5NoRulYOmN1AttQ

These murder holes have simply made Shin even more murderous.

nhFSNUFJAZzSAuP00BY53a5aobGL-KSI1bzyrp4P

Saul is still trying to protect his half of the battle from sleep, but most of that side has pushed forward (with Astore busy looting the castle).

iFSZKZO-UABvjue35RLu9ln9TsLEsDXLe9tUUqVQ

The main attack force on the other hand has Lilina deal with the armor on their side

-SQMZ-IoOg3NnH8X9dvsTs3stf0YczQiEpmEJYeDMfRImbSOD7N93YsGO2-SMA8Qxm3Y587axZy94FbF

Now that is the Lilina I know, such limitless potential.

Next Klain gets dropped off in position to lure a some handaxes across that wall, and Fir

qQ35hpReMB_va3ojIRA_2XhjO3hB5viEdrJQu50b

starts chipping the least dangerous enemy on the map. No rush, he never even pretends to aim his magic.

72AKbj5KNsIV_5z-DX5xTve7YTxK_83cRkTbHCug

Our main army is starting to approach the first curve of what should be a two pronged attack across walls, but the lower section has been dealt with.

nkCNsOp2mtitU0Zo2-kkbIF8PwTvCEtl4UDBoF4L

Thankfully Saul's protection is still holding well, and that exhaust the southern sleep staff.

RpccYaYnnMQeDTIi2hWGCpVi6LxXbCb_q1baCEJZ

The eastern strike force is about to deplete the upper bend of the murder hole of enemies

pBa48elD4LPquHaSD2rzcTryIsvuq7Egf_7kWDUl

and have effectively cleared out their section of the castle.

The main force still has a bit of work to do, first Fir

kGxpyAQoPpwgudoDthOMjInx0D0Xm7sn703ijOXi

finishes off this waste of time.

WEItaAMN_WKrdnvEMoN1Ua4u_NK0tUJJphHN_rjy

Klain on the other hand switches to a lighter bow to kill this fighter (the heavier one was equipped before to make sure the only way he would risk death is from both enemies hitting, and him crit killing this one)

KpS2Xl3YYRLejyORyJFdAT0YhmzC88_ieqrr-vvL

Lilina simply waits here, for if she strikes now she risks taking two hits without healing.

Noah does something similar with his javelin right next to her

j3AyGgzedn-jdLzSHCXx5QAQLUGIG32ldhpDhApmdZqcqCZD0J8ESR6Sta_rxwDSL0hVtbAPQQZWWa1Y

and manages to learn how best to prepare for incoming arrows.

E6wJzlp35COHSCGzbBzH1SYXR2Zs0DuhlyPsIFJk

Klain has managed to draw the attention of a dangerous warrior, and tries for this shot to soften him up (as no other range enemies can reach if this warrior dies, but he manages to embarrass himself by both missing and getting hit. I think about healing him, but instead decide

EZt4zPxA174Xyz0AJKs_ajqPErqk7HIuiDifBZLd

to heal up Lilina, so she can more safely

WoV91bxFdKE-PSg8DT6TaMpKL_BzMtGW64bmvt1r

finish her archer off.

ECCTVE1ByOBSfA37AO4OnZ8dxaD-U3LnotbgxY4u

Klain gets dragged to safety (and if Lilina managed to embarrass herself like Klain Noah could have done the same to her).

That doesn't prove necessary so he

lA2Oa-ItkInb6NMOhXY9vQZyjvwhz1N5iRyfHMtA

gets Klain back into a mobile state while cantoing back into position.

J-zZB_rjFxv7jE4xyK0g3gXLVgquvN47vKTslqwl

The smaller strike force wastes a bit of time trying to lure the other sleep staff into range of Shin's bow.

XOcccR8U06xwESzmVKzZLk3vkQ7fNPVTncXXSHYI

Unfortunately the priest doesn't take the bait.

With the main strike force

yR-J2Ejbif_u7POoykH1j9ob9NncTVPnTunERQMq

Lilina finishes off the last archer.

Noah then take an aggressive healing tactic, by

V72mOr6MNx0U4YN4DKUKv3P7_liggaAs8LAAoIDO

chugging a vulnerary beneath the uninjured shaman, that way he can only face one attack (he can't kill the uninjured one outright, so it would have to move and be unable to attack to allow the injured one to attack, even if it dies afterwards)

FLVA9Hz8UzHYni1hCfe6lY9JB-ohlpRRSZwvEKtR

Allen tries for the kill, and if things go badly Clarine can drag him away. That proves unnecessary, so she heals her brother

inKPMEAFWMo7Q3qIgqKkcLyAnT2Kd4PqrFSPZuSG

so he can be ready to retaliate on the warrior

qdrhKnCcbwEvYHQX2AHeieakAlxBX6Ug7Pfqeht7

Meanwhile Shin is planning to lure the last handaxe after killing

n3m0UR9HaqGnja2WDsNLNOXYJy44jXGF60zsUm_d

...or he misses one of the shots.

That is alright, next turn he finishes it

7GVXQELbjn8-8qqk7Y8y8vFopBsaMwMMynW_E7XFoCUQexJWZ_DAer51cjaInmWadtRPONcXpZzLfRJt

and learned the secrets of this priest's survival.

Now with that warrior so heavily damaged I can pull Klain out into position to clear that last shaman, and for Lilina to...to... no I can't risk that, if she dies I wo- or Roy wont... we need to pull back re- no calm down I can salvage this if I don't

EJ_K8JPMQJcVzJPfSQ5ADdYT60kcY2D1OCeyTooj

Just calm down. You made a mistake but nothing that will get anyone killed. I may have wasted a little time, and Clarine is going to pointlessly take a hit, but if there is anything she can do it is take a magic hit. I just need to calm down. Nobody died. We can make it through this without anyone dyi-

-What is that lyrical sound?

uKn1Qpmw5-MXBHEdic-YJvuoB51BR2CQEMJn0vBt

Its Cath, that young thief, whose home was taken from her, by those claiming benevolence. She is still so cheerful despite everything that has happened to her...

PrwRapMv_M78OrcctUZbfVYeCK8Io8U5GUEyVbXvnHGJWIHTVCcARG-dsGR0CLzGh3W8t1xorqhlhVgq

She see the darkness of this whole mess, and can still make a song of it.

d8pY2ousQ6cvbqhcBmt4ZEmAoVyz68o52DLp_ply

Well...not anymore, we sorta cleared it out already.

IuR7rS2nlLth-z4kX6oBwXE89AJJRMj04cR5yh6g

At least she already know we sto- er liberated it.

Xx4MZreWSGcANmrIet09EER9WsMRcJIzsJvPlYbG

Roy is going to want to talk with her, so we better find a way to keep her out of trouble.

yPIPpdpAS4iuz-xyeR_ijLU-uQFEqNayS9Jq9azt

Time to fix one mistake, and kill this dangerous warrior.

OHpYTX0MfQJCun2xu1vkQRTztIFm0yqeeZHacpb3

A safe but boring chip from Lilina, but we need to keep moving, so its mostly chips of opportunity at this point. Allen starts dragging Chad past the last Shaman

HLoG8gQNZqQMg5xaKkwvG3re73HgYhnQ9qcc4UuRAWLhEEQ3wKKwjv24qAo9JmSbu5aQ9QsS0zmSLr3-

The smaller attack force simply walls off Cath from all the dangers of this castle.

OxhINz42V-iuceefJygQWBKxP9pjKsOWKX97fBwm

Its about time to empty this castle of all but its Dragon "leader".

First Shin killed one of the last fighters.

l46m0IM0ZS0bh20z-HGA3wUpCMtnWjBOvYqcvR7A

Lilina finishes that last Shaman and

a6QFomIixcXgq9avSKekGF5KhyeGGrYxtL0-aZSZC9MOyTEN14eJp5dGufV7fAbYA-elzg8kGt_ckxK1

...sigh

Next Noah tries to chips the other Fighter, but even if he hit it would still gets a potshot off at Shin.

hHK93ckB97XgNAPn8AiBCUxtgK6aaB4Vj8N1TzuZ

Finally Elphin and Saul block that side back off, and in position to help out next turn

fMfXspsHARBjYFJkzX8F_zogbTtzEpGMX8r6Upjl

Now Noah and Allen

SRkCx1ZhJQxeXbZFWYgOCD2w77Z3EUtMlTkvtgmVbcICeBsI7o63hWR3N8XJtsVWbyiTOunmkCD-qggz

kill that last fighter, and Allen

QWDUgnnRz46eKWkUb6SiWtvsB02TK7KrXOwWcqPE

is becoming far deadlier.

DtzEZfzBXEfd8d-_TAm3-oT5QaHbIhutfE7J6UGRTFYko-1Tvzkvm7O7Qk38-VqO65paY6J5W0Hh2rVP

With Elphin's help, Chad reaches that mysterious eavesdropper

AKJyUFI6ARiKjQjrb992xqCvGsjKjWXSp5rtI3WK

Who is apparently an old friend.

UMdaoKiSH63Y7blRHSD_vFit9THg_aVY-83XMXlr

So many of our young soldiers have such tragic pasts...

OawN4fYwdyvHqCXAj_D2-mkh5fnL4pC4Z52OQDFY4dxPvF79xG1K3e0TlIyea4ePf8_nEsxDmCJ8m6mlS5PerRwsisMrdWvDMww9IMz27XngqOWrzD5KuQDa

That is adorably prideful.

sdUFu2JuBmaPUxuR64Vg4zh8pAySOxgtzTHB4hG3

z9uhD5yToQ3VyWr9o4oyEebOaLYlpQmAYSxo4S_iI5GWqe7jDyTIMB9B8_OT2E2UrzeEe2Cf0n1RSzaKcI6NAc32TSiMDmfFbdHpyvce-j4FNywoFWX_wZkU

Death haunts all of us in these times of war.

N0_E1zzOkwRxpxofn7vGSGTida5KXb5TRU-8dLIrH4C64CrzWECVfYU9jhH2Gi1TToqqxIz9018PwXdY1t3TAAHAPmYBg2YJllojC1oAkbxG8CvDnPXBrEAU

They have yet to learn how empty vengeance is. You think it will bring relief, but even once the killer has fallen, you are simply left with emptiness. That is the kinda thing you have to learn the hard way though.

dOJYi1FEUvsoTSKislRlFsEd1y4ek3o6g0KMlg8U

ViPuUxAlI6Isi1L2fHO2P3BW9C0NXkKFAIh2PTH5kxcvrP-xDWhBcFGx5CvwjbFl_6qQWFL0tmEnGsLqcK8W99Py0TRKqSDT_rl0drUSlxjh3FZUPRTnlk54

Another tragic soul to join our desperate forces.

YNm5s_PTdfQF7JDy81cbn7xHwE4NOU09wZpqqNFwaovMuQrtrT5j5phAkoryb0Ob01Qhk4YvS5cHXWhJ

How pragmatic. I hope whatever insight he gains from observing Dragons can help us take them down.

cBpK6LnPBfwkJ8kOFB0b-ph4sYqnt5yMBBmAq1UpdM20W6YXJ5NErTDMJLMXC4TU6w6lT6bZPQWz-QF1

And with that Raigh has joined our army.

aewrbk9ulEhW2PR3rG3gfBR2mWUXJyWrR-vE9o3y

We better hurry up then. It wont be long now, Ein, and his healer are all that oppose our takeover of Jutes.

oUPRg4MsgB8L98xL10liSIBgB_tglue5daYqvoEBOX1nw8W8FSVu-axHIM6H6bye0YOuv-6qLMqtntuVu2Q1aWTr70do6RlQ6Tov6fD7t6bf1zsGvST_7Y8J

At least I am not the only one.

5hNz-ZqIdB0ER0NfN1Fq7pk9zgYXwcVQEh7Ciyo_

Somehow that sleep staff wielder wakes up, but with our army combined that wont be enough to slow us down. Lets start by letting Roy talk to Cath by

d5fWZtLlaRHIvzSinZl6J6AEPtnzzQW5Wvn1O2v4L1hAllfhLDyRgcw78OL1D9XDBiSrQd-lMMMS11i7

Dropping and refreshing him.

CUt24KEuH4IEu9BI-p56aNdbCrK1MJb56uFPZP5ORdvk_r62jX_VhuEb_BjDgv19CV-TC19_tv-sllri

Its nice to see an old friend.

d6T94Xx38kh3X_6Qflko4HB3JE_Y-U2g-Q_tIZO-apWBEAXzaTtcgJOJ4X_RPGz_c7cqCh_YuYpbZKuM

She doesn't get it, but hopefully she will one day.

SFicZJNo1nWwICRWl1MKB46iLWgMSTqbSX2I0K6qGrC98l45W9Dxbhxe2PMku31tJUksvskZSLCMBTmR6v_0g_jxoWHQuaTyXZYVA3URXODQ_VkUFk4-FC3iVjbZuiiz6u33nDzLBIKt8zvAOwhjVyedehWwTYZM

One of Roy's better traits is his empathy and compassion. It helped me through the harder times on this journey.

W_FgBQVhvGBo4prdCLV-GyVUeIIh-UadrO6dT_1ZvND7SWs7pazQ7qDX2DgOOQWnuujQPGDDIyvPRDZZWwoJCFhfjlUn3N-mNteAbto-fxokqTWMLpzHu1vI

Roy does stick to his convictions, even when he can see things from another perspective

6iVuvbuEQc5P_3US2nF2IBDXWoE8SMP4CY9wtF4BRR284jPmxwHpHnXDmgsUvV3G5G2nl2Nqdzns6syD5NzRyVeQKsjrPi8sE_hqc7GhNjkAv-CsKwIxPmMv_kkgGjMR95S8kY6WPcpv1qFxJPvuC3uwZ-nVpjm0um0HEcn1WxmBd0m3h1tUzD5Gv86oIKJ7e6ok4BWU

Its honorable of Roy to promise to show her first hand the value of a true lord, instead of an entitled brigand like her last lord. Plus its a task that not only needs doing, but is worth doing.

YzEQNl1TZ3uYG5_3FnG8wWJfBo9vmkEM0mzUdGzWByvdvv7y_CTVNY8uqhIoX-wsZqqD0K2OdVBfzeUNFhH5Uuz1xHyv_jN2vjNI0UOCxbPIcRj5cErwcLL8JnMynTAb4dG-_7xsWA8ZtTPWNBxnWBi6tbq9l8L1

He says that like faith is a small thing.

YscpUrxlXvG0yHx0mh8UqCRmUd2qslqxjk0YtjteBFt07_XFjorQnudBhTvCoziMDWa8BtHyFxNcp-qaZX9Erzd8tsLaKVrtHmFHMzzayYHhp8KtYI7HCgve8ZgIK67eWw2gJoo5O1ClPCEd0G6tfN9Cuuo8HjUaR5YrM9oRtSxkmP07dlpZWe9vI-zX0YwvP5-bRXVI

...Roy is right, she helped keep our people alive.

B7NEfyIxQw_mfNo6O92rppsSFoiq3CCE7E-Nlnuk-hnrfd_6P114MxFLH-6of5HxsO1yJH0ZDBpINXpJ-wzy1M3Z_Qbb_D9jaISi1GkQq2S115O6GDdR7ecgotyGx25UGGwWyiox44kAOX-dUh1T7JKp9uLedS84Vnx84bFCyoq2tjtpWYe-ZakFyM7fQ-QjjmIJMdDTx3hXfwbep9-xQTDwH748QOuKKCBVZwdMzGTlqxWOtBIJW1iLXFhBIaCaCMiAfgsSsW4mnSJGfSRQY8B-

On the one hand I will kinda miss the pleasant surprise of her arrival, but on the other, she was one of us the minute she helped to save people, it just took all of us a while to notice.

FDbP5Yvth3bNEIlVU29MPitZ8xmN0xwhFaGOrKk-YxR5wVpvQyf3KPUxB71zhDVfl8ku1voDoO4pas61WQ1mCu68m16OjgIB3X7PPD9A-w1ZU16plOha8K5cFJ3J4ji6nEi8g6GGlgeXQPsFr17YTfSOLWJqXbwm

Now all that is left is to slay Ein.

-cx4EijSSN2bl_7DDIoalKDLi5P5BzHKFnw9TnxH

A sad and desperate attempt to delay the inevitable.

-s9E3dCeIL_0XdxjgMYAb8qlxju00CprS1uiqsn_

With Cath opening up the throne room

Z6bbd0KNK5GR9ei_dkDjlpIjfk1XVI0R1P4QUzWO

Noah chips the healer, and

YNuzBtfYcc_SMeBo1qsHF-8SjG7A9TrAUFMmpfRF

Elphin gets Deke closer

v7HI665JPKftfnXYFWw5YgEx_-TVTRHJcY7wQDuU

leading to almost perfect growth.

3-1bjzwhBu4EmSlM3FggQK_qJSvQ1i4D1ek-zhhI

One last defiant sleep attempt that failed miserably, but we might have waited too long.

XiKPveOXfpiRxaZV__tL1SaexS8-lSuGOspOYpqPR3aKxQXSmkn7m_beeaqUq2msNDvAsgxbGekRFCDOeD8aMVS9Ar5Y59fhdjFJ0eFW6n9Tx8AaghqXJAM7

An army of reinforcement have surrounded the castle. We need to end this now.

luSJUNmcTfq3PPDNBk2x04aH8ApymvdA5KdemB0f

Ein must now face the Blazing Sword

gy7wOVK6ar5VIyvfcRQzRlmJHhYHymL7ARTDUDJb

Only a Blazing Sword could take down such a blazing beast

SH1cHauBqEyQOhExWRtZgXqGnLb5yzhTOYqVXP3f

but it died as suddenly as it appeared. Was Eliwood's story of a Fire Dragon exaggerated? Are the Manaketes some weaker breed of Dragon? Has its human guise left it more vulnerable? So many unanswered questions. I hope our new Dragon scholar Raigh can shed some light on the many questions this Ein's appearance has raised.

23F4tHDqna9ZgqVW4k8CYTpMbQU2729CLcdywM1t

...I suppose once you have face Dragon flames magical fire seems less threatening.

DmgvEDZogl_rGKaz8K6UuINShOZkufl2belGF6KXWuWP_vgAQG-5J3ray1sjwc6DIqpHHCdHE-qN5MGn

The cavalry finish off the last priest before

MVE030YPb1jGD1jFip9BFgaTNuPCn2Ek9bcd12uh

Roy claims the throne.

OO_rgalPmbxc0SQXmw4InSd6cQmOizMob7eZ8UVq

In a respectable time. With the castle claimed, the reinforcements break off from the siege, trying to recover as many of their wounded before our conquering army can sweep them away.

fYAXg0bPR7PqSzA7AfjkFcalCPQ0abv0AgHwrvg3WK-kJDUUF_47_g0-Xrmas_GAL8QeDwfwdKG20drv

"But even their might wanes before the power of a Legendary Weapon."

L_eo7R4hU7DE2ZENMyzY1NHXJyb0EN3vdHFYBv62fhhcjPeOTUn7FNxkiSsheoc_QAAoL8fEe6bGSvqaWAuAlb7xKBXOvDfXFKRfn_tbO9BlRslnEbEmsVlBxb_Mb3oamUYVo8vW4Dj_0fJITN-YcSwr7_6gSBOC

"If we just can gather the Legendary Weapons of old we should be able to drive them off like the heroes of old"

oElXKrD6K65ppJlfIdgzisl_T5t5t9MqNKDWSlD0SIS3vwipXa8h0nI6yC61Gl1kbvABonKIVrHaqKuD1cAFF4FM0yVFsCJeEQ-KdLpKL0tMNgjE54eWfKkxCBm4EY31qyDtlJ-DLpeeYw6Vqm3F2W4kryutL1LF

"Just look at how little resistance the mighty forces of Jutes put up. The fear and arrogance of their leader is what made this great castle fall so easily"

Um_twbK34RdkdZ5ZuJRc0lf2KD3riIVmEcXZGbPR2U8MSg2pnr37FFglDrsus3iyeVVG3RnT08XViW1Fyml4lncP01OWn7RnfrLqW_KiIDX5EbTxe5eOh5v6UcXfSmvhMGT4kTfGSIPHaTZ0184SdF9A5pCMfHtdSXAYc5duAYK7OZpW7pButAP8kuOwpCBnzFeb8wUrOum9Tlq2auY4Mo6k3GrkBPkZweI2O5GgE44Ltmut

"And we have undeniable proof of that now."

Hs7_LOd5AGdtAAjv4MgUTjYNZA34m-rZGXKvu-1VQaRJTQYq3xP-9EXkJ5sqV4P3Z9s4J-Z1h1BkC2aPH2_CBWrECjAgoFRVEQIgj-ufJ0hlr476oYGyI-ApGLyyiImsPSuhq7WTc5zG7rgBYlfm8fwSAjFxpjHSIYNO5zC3oh1D4A9uVANJbnAGJKK9Sb7C1KZ6zUnfc0j0vEJmla3jV5vhXlpFaVaBcgEeQ3AkYZOhpBwR

"What could possibly be more important than disarming this dangerous conspiracy?"

VLAwmscaivh3C6julwOdHEaXwt7jLECuBdSl9etHKl3ktWY2HHAUjNHK3wQM003TTottY6kQakN6vtZrxxH6g63JBUhqQ_aGZnzn0qyyf24Pz7FG3T20cesQuFR8zzOZTWwHAlnBhJ88UiMZjUtHVKZnjxZf_Gf5x80pCHA92JjGu5nY9V9MjnumJnAGiD_601gIrAEY

"...Indeed that is far more important given the circumstances."

scoOFPetU3OuuCCO7ThLswxe4fqMXMmD7se7CjzSm-00WMuJzNL6H_Se_otVtOmhwfP2fAqb-ka8dLSPJnkzW8ojhC64HKt8AAud5xnUys0ZvtQXE7-UESVh