New Heroes Approach: Zofia's Call (Oct. 21 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kinda weird, feels like we should have gotten these characters a year ago

nice to see they're adding more 3/4 star units with these non-seasonal banners

Edited by Captain Karnage

Catria looks great, especially her art minus the no nose thing! I’m so excited that Conrad’s the GHB, though I hate that that means we probably won’t get his mask as an accessory.

Python looks like the demote (changing up the third character pattern!) which will be great both for the Short Bow AND our first summonable unit with blue tomebreaker! It’s been so long 

Not gonna spend a single orb though since this probably means we’re getting Legendary Celica this month which on the one hand it’s about time! But on the other hand I have no orbs

Edit: Aaaaaay Valbar too! As a 3-4* unit! I really like this new trend

Edited by kirauza343

Oh yeah. Nice. Silque looks great. She's one of my most precious characters.

Conrad looks to have barrier lance. Ah man. Plz don't be a Canas situation.

While Python's skill set makes him look like he'll demote, I don't think so. He's a colored bow cav. Maybe Silque if previous patterns hold up in this case.

Or of course no demotes. Hehe.

A little sad they're going back to alts on New Heroes banners...  Then again, did Valentina only have a few characters left or something?  Hopefully they'll go back to doing no alts on new hero banners again...

Anyway, been a long time since a Valentina banner, so this is great!

I’d like everyone who said “Sirius doesn’t count as a Camus alt” to explain why Valentina Catria doesn’t count as a Catria alt.

Nice to see another poverty injection, especially an armour.

Catria is pretty LOL but the art's cool so cool~

CONRAD IS FINALLY IN, YAAASS!! AND PYTHON! And he's probs gonna demote with B Tomebreaker, yeeeeee!!

So Silque has non-Seasonal Witchy Wand~ That's always nice and finally Staff EXP. Goodness know we need that~

Forsyth and Valibar are great additions, too!

6 minutes ago, Venmi said:

A little sad they're going back to alts on New Heroes banners...  Then again, did Valentina only have a few characters left or something?  Hopefully they'll go back to doing no alts on new hero banners again...

There's barely any females left to add from SoV's playable cast. With Silque's inclusion, only Tatiana is left and I imagine she got excluded here because they didn't want to add Camus's other alter ego alongside her so soon after Sirius.

anyone else feel a little suspicious that we've had 2 banners now and no 3H characters

like they're holding back the floodgates to keep us from complaining

only to release 3 banners in a row of 3H

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

There's barely any females left to add from SoV's playable cast. With Silque's inclusion, only Tatiana is left and I imagine she got excluded here because they didn't want to add Camus's other alter ego alongside her so soon after Sirius.

Ah, that makes sense!  So hope this trend won't continue with the games that have low representation still.

Either Python demotes or no one does. No way they make Dazzling Staff non-premium, as much as I'd love to be wrong on that.

Still, not too big on this banner so I probably won't pull much, but I'm happy for those who wanted these characters. Valbar is interesting, though. When was the last time an armor unit got added to the 3/4* pool? Have there any been added since launch?

Eh, nobody here I really want, and I don't like Catria, I would've preferred Palla. But Echoes hasn't had much attention in awhile, so this is still nice for it.

Conrad is GHB for those who don't know yet.

Edited by Anacybele

Nice banner!

How many playable character are left for SoV?

• Zeke
  • Tatiana
  • Atlas
  • Nomah
  • Valbar   (Nvm, he got Bantued)
  • Kamui
  • Deen
  • Jesse
  • Luthier
  • Mycen
Edited by Nym

Oooh, Python! One of the last Echoes units I really want! I was hoping for a banner I wouldn't have to spend orbs on (so I could keep pulling for B!Ike, he's so close to +10), but Python I'm happy about.

I also sorta like the old, paper-y art style of these units, it's cool!

Also ... CONRAD?! YAY. Happy he's GHB and free, cause otherwise I would have died trying to pull for him AND Python. But now I have a Grail projectttt (if he has good art/stats) since Joshua is done and I've just been casually getting other units to +2/3/4 just to bulk up my exterior roster a bit. 

Just now, Nym said:

Nice banner!

How many playable character is left for SoV?

• Zeke
  • Tatiana
  • Atlas
  • Nomah
  • Valbar
  • Kamui
  • Deen

You can exclude Valbar, he's being added as a 3-4 star a la Bantu.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You can exclude Valbar, he's being added as a 3-4 star a la Bantu.

EDSAVUUAEDRUJ

I'm gonna need to start getting used to this.

And I forgot Jesse.

2+ years. Man, I'm glad we didn't reach SD/NM levels of banner waiting.

Sol Lance looks like it underperforms a bit.

Python's kit is demote worthy, but then you look at the man's typing.

Silque is either a premium unit in appearance or demote due to her placing on the banner (3rd spot has been the one for the demote ever since Nohrian Dusk, at least for the banners with demotes). Datamined stats might tell us what they have planned for her.

Catria's art is good, but I don't care enough about her other than what I said about the art already.

Valbar has Brave Lance and Vengeance. 2 more skills he can get. My guess a dual blow and a smoke.

Conrad looks to be like the sacrificial lamb unless that's not Barrier Lance he's wielding and just it reskinned as Blessed Lance. But even then I'd imagine it being either a carrot weapon or renewal as a weapon. They could've totally given the dude Duma's Lance or whatever it's called. I mean cmon. Without a prf or insane stats he'll be only good for feathers and flowers. Unless you're incredibly fond of a character. He's also the most popular unreleased character from Echoes if I'm correct. Oooh booy

I really like the additional demote. One of the best decisions they've made these past years.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, adding Tatiana without Zeke just couldn’t be done. It’d be like adding Astram without Midia, or Sirius without Nyna.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

You also forgot Mycen and Luthier.

Oops.

So there's just one female left and tons of male.

The next Sov banner is going to be a whole 180.

6 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

anyone else feel a little suspicious that we've had 2 banners now and no 3H characters

like they're holding back the floodgates to keep us from complaining

only to release 3 banners in a row of 3H

The only thing I can come up with is that IS want 3h banners on months where they don't have to give more freebies from that game. Since the other villains have less screentime. Or that IS cranks up the powerlevels after demand comes to get more summons.  

I’m sure Python is demoting. There’s absolutely nothing to gain from keeping that... poor skill set 5* locked in 2019 lol. I’m glad though—he is my most wanted! I guess I’ll go for Forsyth with tickets.

Oh—and G Tomebreaker is finally in the normal pool, no?

Anyway, I wish we got Titania over Catria for no real reason... although we get to hear Connor Kelley’s amazing VA work so I’m happy!

Who knew they would put Witchy Wand in the regular pool so soon!

Valter is our first new 4* armored unit since launch, no? That’s some good news!

Conrad is exciting! His secured spot on Farfetched 3 may be taken over by... Shinnon? Rath? Unless... hehe... they give us UNMASKED Conrad for the main pool?! 😅 I shouldn’t say things like this lol.

Anyway, I SWEAR that Feh promised us a brand new all Valentina banner beginning of this year, no? Anyone else recall this in like a Feh channel in January?