New Heroes Approach: Zofia's Call (Oct. 21 ~)

Coolmanio

So it’s a pattern of canon couples always getting priority except when they don’t? That’s hardly a good reason to not have Tatiana without Zeke, especially when Zeke already has two versions without Tatiana.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

So it’s a pattern of canon couples always getting priority except when they don’t? That’s hardly a good reason to not have Tatiana without Zeke, especially when Zeke already has two versions without Tatiana.

Camus and Sirius are distinct and appear in Archanea games, Tatiana not there. Meanwhile Zeke is and has that current phase of his character involving Tatiana and happens to be an easy alt to throw in with Tatiana.

Canon couples that weren't thrown in together are saved for something else or unfortunate placing/timing.

Echoes also has like no playable females left. Tatiana would and should be saved for a future banner or we're going to end up with fucking Nuibaba over the rest of the playable males. Which would be unbelievably stupid.

Edited by Seazas

1 hour ago, Seazas said:

Camus and Sirius are distinct

They’re the same person.

Echoes also has like no playable females left. Tatiana would and should be saved for a future banner or we're going to end up with fucking Nuibaba over the rest of the playable males. Which would be unbelievably stupid.

Does Echoes need more banners? It already has most of its playable characters, and quite possibly has a higher percentage than even Fates and Awakening. As a Thracia fan, I find your attitude unbelievably entitled. I mean, this banner hasn't even been released yet and you're already thinking about the next one.

Edited by Baldrick

That's cool that Valbar is getting in, and as a demote, Leon will be thrilled.  Python is the clear 4-5*, giving us Blue Tomebreaker in the pool at last.  Silque having Witchy Wand right after people dumped orbs on Mia for Rokkr is hilarious timing.  As far as the girl situation, Est and Palla are still there with Tatiana, so they could probably squeeze out two more banners, hopefully Luthier one one of them as a demote.  Nuibaba would be GHB probably. 

47 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

They’re the same person.

Does Echoes need more banners? It already has most of its playable characters, and quite possibly has a higher percentage than even Fates and Awakening. As a Thracia fan, I find your attitude unbelievably entitled. I mean, this banner hasn't even been released yet and you're already thinking about the next one.

With different arcs. Camus didn't come on a banner either and that's the only time he actually love d Nyna

Yes it does, extremely selfish to argue it doesn't and screw over any future characters. I want Thracia characters too but that does NOT excuse screwing over other characters and games. Tatiana makes perfect sense to be used on another future banner with Zeke than cramming her in this one.

Edited by Seazas

21 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Yes it does, extremely selfish to argue it doesn't and screw over any future characters. I want Thracia characters too but that does NOT excuse screwing over other characters and games.

Explain to me how having the best representation of any game in the series is being screwed over. Also wanting a second Thracia banner in place of a sixth Echoes banner is "extremely selfish" on my part.

Edited by Baldrick

48 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Explain to me how having the best representation of any game in the series is being screwed over. Also wanting a second Thracia banner in place of a sixth Echoes banner is "extremely selfish" on my part.

Oh great here comes the "THRACIA BANNER COULD BE THERE INSTEAD" nonsense. If they intend to put Thracia than just shilling that lame character Reinhardt they would happily make one. Echoes getting a spot would not change that. Luthier is still a constantly demanded and wanted character so it's not like Tatiana being added in the game would be the end of the notable Echoes characters.

59 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Oh great here comes the "THRACIA BANNER COULD BE THERE INSTEAD" nonsense. If they intend to put Thracia than just shilling that lame character Reinhardt they would happily make one. Echoes getting a spot would not change that.

But apparently Thracia getting a banner would screw over Echoes.

Luthier is still a constantly demanded and wanted character so it's not like Tatiana being added in the game would be the end of the notable Echoes characters.

And how many notable Echoes characters are in the game already? How many of the notable Thracia characters? For the series in general?  I get that Echoes has higher popularity in general, but surely you can see you have nothing to complain about in terms of representation relative to other games.

Edited by Baldrick

23 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

But apparently Thracia getting a banner would screw over Echoes.

And how many notable Echoes characters are in the game already? How many of the notable Thracia characters? For the series in general?  I get that Echoes has higher popularity in general, but surely you can see you have nothing to complain about in terms of representation relative to other games.

Screwing over Echoes by no longer giving it banners is a fact. Don't twist your words, you were trying to argue Echoes didn't need anymore banners at all, which is dumb.

Thracia and Echoes are separate issues that lays at fault with the devs than Echoes. They literally pushed a fucking Rein and Olwen art in Leif's DEBUT banner. 

12 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Don't twist your words, you were trying to argue Echoes didn't need anymore banners at all, which is dumb.

Echoes could feasibly complete its roster without getting any more banners, y'know.

12 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Thracia and Echoes are separate issues that lays at fault with the devs than Echoes. They literally pushed a fucking Rein and Olwen art in Leif's DEBUT banner. 

I'm not blaming Echoes, I'm putting its situation into context.

11 hours ago, Seazas said:

There are other important pairs, Zeke's going with Tatiana and it's very reflective of Camus' arc. Nyna can be added with Hardin or something lol

Sure but you said they "don't go together at all", which is crazy.

You can pair Nyna with other characters but none better than with Camus/Sirius. 

Edited by Vince777

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Echoes could feasibly complete its roster without getting any more banners, y'know.

I'm not blaming Echoes, I'm putting its situation into context.

That's not happening and you know it. Deen won't get added anywhere else except for an SOV focused area. Heroes itself has been getting self aware by just dropping less popular characters in the 3-4 star pool in relation to main game banners.

12 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Sure but you said they "don't go together at all", which is crazy.

You can pair Nyna with other characters but none better than with Camus/Sirius. 

And Camus is already in the game so that wasn't happening. 

Edited by Seazas

15 minutes ago, Seazas said:

That's not happening and you know it. Deen won't get added anywhere else except for an SOV focused area.

Deen scored higher in CYL than Rolf AND Dozla, y'know. Only a fool says IS definitely won't do something.

Edited by Baldrick

6 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Deen scored higher in CYL than Rolf AND Dozla, y'know.

So through some temporary seasonal that isn't even likely for Deen when they can shill CYL waifus?

No. I'd rather take Tempest Trial or GHB than that shit.

Cool, other fans can have it. Echoes' roster is nearly complete anyway it doesn't need alt seasonal debuts like other games might need. Sue me for preferring something over the other.

15 hours ago, Seazas said:

Camus and Sirius are distinct and appear in Archanea games, Tatiana not there. Meanwhile Zeke is and has that current phase of his character involving Tatiana and happens to be an easy alt tTatiana would and should be saved for a future banner or we're going to end up with fucking Nuibaba over the rest of the playable males. Which would be unbelievably stupid.

14 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Nuibaba would be GHB probably. 

I wish, but I'm getting the impression they don't plan to add her. That they don't plan to add anymore villains from Echoes except versions of Berkut and Rinea. If they cared about Echoes' bad guys they would add them as GHBs instead of CONRAD randomly.

It's cool to try and complete the playable roster, but not if it means leaving the villains behind. For many of them Heroes is the only shot at ever being playable and the GHBs used to be FOR THEM! Remember when we got Lloyd, Legion and Clarisse one after the other? More of that please!

With the few characters (and banners) remaining for Valentia, even IF they started using GHBs properly again, some notable bad guys would remain behind.

Rudolf, Jedah, Sonya's sisters, Ferdinand, Nuibaba and Slayde all deserve a spot before closing the gates forever. They all have their fans.

Ok, maybe not Slayde. That's just me liking him.

Edit: FERNAND! I meant Fernand, not Ferdinand von Aegir! I blame the memes.

Edited by GrandeRampel

Ah man. I'm getting more and more afraid of Conrad's stats. Why couldn't they have given him a prf? There are like 2 prfs (Saunion and Duma's Lance) they could've given him plus Blessed Lance. Fricking Forsyth got a prf

Edited by redlight

He'll have Gen 4 BST at least so DK can read Conrad's stats and weep.

It's emblematic of class saturation though that there are now three Gen 4 lance cavalry and no swords or axes. Ugh.

Edited by Humanoid

4 hours ago, Humanoid said:

He'll have Gen 4 BST at least so DK can read Conrad's stats and weep.

It's emblematic of class saturation though that there are now three Gen 4 lance cavalry and no swords or axes. Ugh.

gotta make those Lance cavs and fliers usefull somehow!!! Considering that those are the most oversaturrated classes

Meet some of the Heroes updated, looks like Conrad comes with a Barrier Lance...

Valbar's entry also makes mention of some... interesting trivia in Valentia's history. What WAS he doing in that artwork anyway...? It's not like he's that important a character...

Edited by Xenomata

42 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Meet some of the Heroes updated, looks like Conrad comes with a Barrier Lance...

Valbar's entry also makes mention of some... interesting trivia in Valentia's history. What WAS he doing in that artwork anyway...? It's not like he's that important a character...

He more than likely was supposed to be way more important in the original Gaiden.

You know what I love about recent times? They consistently reference the original box art.

Cipher had a special combined artwork for that. Heroes now references it too (and Battle of Revolution! Heroes made a turn for the better once the Three Houses writers came back holy shit there's so much meta references in the recent Archanea and Valentia banners).

Spoiler

So Conrad's skills are...

• Barrier Lance
  • Glacies
  • Bracing Stance at 4 stars
  • Chill Attack at 5 stars

Overall kind of meh for me. Not sure if he has any worthwhile fodder.
Edit: And here's the stats of the all the units I found on reddit...

95m5d76gttt31.png

Edited by NSSKG151

Conrad actually has a niche rather than being having the usual physical cavalry statline, huzzah.

Valbar:

Brave Lance+, Vengeance, HP/Atk 2, Obstruct (5*). That's a joke. Has 6 less BST than Forsyth too, what the hell?

Edited by Humanoid

Spoiler

All of the units are about what I expected (except for Valbar):

Forsyth is very min-maxed and with his Lance he makes good use of either SF or WF to tank stuff for days. Very straightfoward but that's good in this case. 

Python is meh. His stats are good but being a colored archer is not a great thing. At least he'll overkill the plethora of blue fliers in the game. 

Silque is basically a better W!Eirika. If it weren't for the fighter line she'd straight up outclass her. Me being salty aside, she's pretty great and I think she'll be able to pull of the annoying Azama tanking strats better. 

Catria is an offensive powerhouse. Not much else to be said, she hits hard, is speedy and can take at least 1 hit. Her dmg can be a little high to pull of GF strats, though. 

Valbar is...disappointing. He has Gen 3 BST and he isn't all that min-maxed. With investment (and a +Res nature) he can pull of tanking strats but not much else. Offensively he's worse than Effie, so yeah. 

Conrad is interesting but not crazy. He has great mixed bulk but low Atk/Spd. On his own he's kinda bad because cavs don't have access to good tanking skills but if you pair him with B!Lucina and give him DC then everything falls into place and he ends up as a pretty nice tank. Still, having to run another lance unit just to make Conrad work is not great and it gets worse when you could simply use the free B!Ike who is a much better tank (color doesn't matter all that much when you have dmg reduction).