New Heroes Approach: Zofia's Call (Oct. 21 ~)

Coolmanio

Spoiler

They really should've given Conrad a prf. He really needs attack. Fricking Forsyth got a prf who's much less popular. I'm mixed on having barrier lance on Conrad considering he'd probably would fully invest into res at that point and I'm not big on that without DC being easily available. Guess I'll wait for Picnic Lucas rerun for Luncheon Lance. Being a GHB really sucks for units that don't have prfs canonically.

It seems that the instant demotes are one gen lower than the current one.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Valbar's availability relative to Forsyth, being one gen earlier is fair enough. I

guess he's a little less minmaxed than I expected?

zzz

With that defence, you can't say she's made of... silk.

And Forsyth is a little more minmaxed than I expected.

Conrad has an interesting spread, he'll need it with that broken neck he's apparently sustained. Lloyd has a new challenger.

Python's a lot faster and weaker than I thought he'd be.

Spoiler

I didn't expect much out of Valbar and yet I'm still disappointed. Awful spread and awful skills. Well if Dozla can get an alt then maybe Valbar might get a better alt in the future.

Forsyth on the other hand is way more minmaxed then I thought he'd be. I find it strange that Heroes would give him such nice things but I guess someone must be Forsyth fan. Which I'm fine with cuz I'm also a Forsyth fan :P:

Python is offensively worse than Sue but more bulk. Don't like that tradeoff especially coupled with his garbo kit but as long as he demotes he will be easier to merge so I guess I'm ok with that.

Silque is way more bulky than I thought but I don't think it'll make up for her being doubled by everyone. She also can't activate panic or infantry pulse as well as Azama can. Not impressed but her kit is still good.

Conrad actually has a niche! Too bad it's expensive to actually make it work but it's better than nothing.

Well slightly less impressed with the banner after seeing stats except for my main target, Forsyth, who surpassed expectations so I'll still try to get a good copy of him a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶N̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶f̶e̶t̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶r̶b̶s̶

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

...heh, when you think about it, Python kinda just threw together some cheap skillset probably so you wouldn't want to summon him.
I mean, it has about the same amount of thought put behind it.

it's sort of too bad that Python is green. one could make a team lazy of 
Phina, Python and Hilda. 

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Phina, Python and Hilda. 

Serra could work too. She complains about having to do work. There's also Setsuna, but I think it might be less of her being lazy and more of her being Setsuna. I do distinctly remember a support conversation where it was said that Hinoka wakes her up everyday, gets her dressed, and pretty much everything she, a retainer, should be doing for Hinoka instead.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Add Haar in there, too.

Is Phina lazy?

If Dwyer from Fates gets in, then at least he'll be colourless.

LOL i get the impression she is

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Serra could work too. She complains about having to do work. There's also Setsuna, but I think it might be less of her being lazy and more of her being Setsuna. I do distinctly remember a support conversation where it was said that Hinoka wakes her up everyday, gets her dressed, and pretty much everything she, a retainer, should be doing for Hinoka instead.

lol totally Serra. I might have to do a Lazy-Emblem clear now. 
Setsuna is just an airhead lol

On 10/22/2019 at 2:29 AM, daisy jane said:

Phina, Python and Hilda. 

Don't forget Azama!
"Why bother fighting for our lives when we're just gonna be revived anyway? You guys can go fight for your honor or rocks or whatever it is this time, while me and these three will eat crackers and sleep."

22 hours ago, Kaden said:

There's also Setsuna, but I think it might be less of her being lazy and more of her being Setsuna. I do distinctly remember a support conversation where it was said that Hinoka wakes her up everyday, gets her dressed, and pretty much everything she, a retainer, should be doing for Hinoka instead.

Without checking for myself (because if I do I'll just want to reread all of Setsuna's supports again...), I believe it was between Saizo and Setsuna it was said, because he was trying to mold her into the ideal retainer because of the exact things you said (except cooking... cause Hinoka can't do that either). In fact, Hinoka herself told Saizo to give up.

...man, between Setsuna and Azama, Hinoka has it kinda rough doesn't she...

9 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Don't forget Azama!
"Why bother fighting for our lives when we're just gonna be revived anyway? You guys can go fight for your honor or rocks or whatever it is this time, while me and these three will eat crackers and sleep."

Without checking for myself (because if I do I'll just want to reread all of Setsuna's supports again...), I believe it was between Saizo and Setsuna it was said, because he was trying to mold her into the ideal retainer because of the exact things you said (except cooking... cause Hinoka can't do that either). In fact, Hinoka herself told Saizo to give up.

...man, between Setsuna and Azama, Hinoka has it kinda rough doesn't she...

Azama isnt lazy, he is just spiritually in a different plane... planet? universe? dimension?