DP's Art thread

🌹DraconicPrince🌹

So I couldn't find or didn't see an appropriate place to post fan art on the forums but I decided to go ahead and make a small thread where I'll post my art.

If you like any of it feel free to repost just make sure to credit me and feed back is always appreciated.

Now I am a hobbiest for art so it's rare so if I don't update before the time is up before it's considered necroposting, I'll more then likely move this thread over to "far from the forest" that way I don't risk breaking the rule or anyone else potentially accidentally breaking it.

So to start off this thread here's my most recent doodle of a chibi Post time-skip Mercedes

Screenshot_2019-10-19-16-53-04-1.png

Oh wow, she's so cute! =D Nice job on the details, too.

And I believe you posted in the right place. Back when I had an art thread, this is where I posted it, as did several others.

A small older Picture and not as good but I wanted to practice full body and Female anatomy (I mainly draw men, which you may see sometime later on) 

So here's my attempt at Marianne as a peg.knight with a Blessed lance

Edit: Sorry if the boobs look off, like I said still need some practice lol

Screenshot_2019-10-21-08-10-55-1.png

Edited by 🌹DraconicPrince🌹
Forgot to mention an extra detail

On 10/21/2019 at 9:11 AM, 🌹DraconicPrince🌹 said:

Edit: Sorry if the boobs look off, like I said still need some practice lol

The legs are a bit short, which I think is actually more problematic. Otherwise I think it would be a perfectly cromulent sketch.

15 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

The legs are a bit short, which I think is actually more problematic. 

Yeah I'm bot used to full body sketches so I tend to make characters look shorter or more frumpier, so I usually stick to posting posting thigh up sketches.

And to add, I was wondering through my old sketchbooks and found a few old drawings from roughly a year to half a year ago:

PicsArt_10-23-01.30.17.jpg