FEBuilderGBA Seize Event

Rushless

For Chapter 3 in a ROMHack I'm working on, I'm trying to put in a seize throne victory condition. I've put in the seize map event, exactly as the tutorial says, and it does call the chapter end event, but for some reason, whenever I put the lord character on it, the seize command simply doesn't show up. I have no idea why this is, and I've tried restarting the chapter but to no avail. I've also tried o seize it using a cavalier that now takes up the character slot that used to be Lyn's, but also to no avail. The main lord is set as the unit who can seize in all three routes, just to be on the safe side. I have no idea why this isn't working.

If that is the case, then first make sure that the tutorial events are fully disabled for the chapter. Tutorial events can get remove commands from the menu, so it could be that. If not that, try to make sure that the Map object has the seize flag, uses event # 1 (Dummy event), and is of the type f (seize). And if that does not work, make sure that seize is the only  objective, so make sure that you delete the chapter end event in the Always Conditional Events if you haven't already. Finally, if all of this does not work, then make sure that the unit that seizes the gate not is not only unit id #3, but that the class of said unit also has the the "Lord Unit" ability, which is found in ability slot #2. If you want to change what unit can seize, then go into patches, and find the patch "MODE SELECT Hero who can seize the Lyn Editing". This will allow you to change the ID of the unit that is allowed to seize in Lyn mode. I hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Rushless said:

Other events are working fine.

Lord is set to 0x01, but thats the slot assigned in the "MODE SELECT Hero who can seize the Lyn editing" patch and he's flagged as a Lord unit

I'm not sure that patch works, I just tried it and nothing. So i'm assuming it either doesn't work properly or doesn't do what it says.

12 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm not sure that patch works, I just tried it and nothing. So i'm assuming it either doesn't work properly or doesn't do what it says.

Ok so it still doesnt work with the lord, but I also flagged the cavalier who now takes up the 0x03 slot as a lord character, and he can't seize either.

No idea whats up.