Forging Bonds: Common Virtues! (Oct 21st)

Diovani Bressan

Forging Bonds: Common Virtues is coming on October 21st!

HX7k9pL.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Catria, Silque, Python and Forsyth, the new Heroes from the Zofia’s Call Banner.

News-Forging-Bonds-Common-Virtues-Event-

The rewards for this event are:

latest?cb=20170410122150 14 Orbs (2 per day for 7 Days)
latest?cb=20170204105858 16.400 Hero Feathers;
image.png 4 Free Summon Tickets;
latest?cb=2019030217515540 Heroic Grails;
latest?cb=20171206144254 20 Divine Dews;
1.png 8 Accessories.

News-Forging-Bonds-Common-Virtues-Bonus-

Remember that in Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units. 

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Edit: Multiplier Schedule
k9mj6w67zut31.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I have a long list of units close to max HM, so tomorrow while I wait to see the doc will be the time to cap them off.  I always look forward to the stories here since they are rather nice.  I just wish there was more than only head accessories, I would love some belts or shields instead of the 100th helmet/hair clip.  I wonder if accessories for places other then the head/face were too hard to code into the game?

Edited by EricaofRenais

I'm really liking all the accessories this time around. I prefer getting more helmets over silly ribbons, pins and stuff you would expect on seasonal units.

Edited by NSSKG151

2 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Haven't seen most of the conversations yet, but Catria's C and B poking fun at the Pegasus sisters trope was pretty funny! I also like the accessories, a surprising amount of units look good with helmets.

i love helmets. 
Elincia wears the brown one and Airzura wears the blue one with that came with Ephriam/Hector). it is good to have more
though i will not lie i also like the ribbons and masks.

It's been fun using my Boey, Original Alm, Dancing Rinea, and Dancing Berkut for this! Oh man, Catria's conversations have been funny. When you realize that after you, your creator kept making clones...

This forging bond makes me realize that Tatiana without Zeke could turn out interesting later for one reason. They could take this chance and maker her interact with Sirius which I would highly welcome.

Also a fan of the lots of helmet they surely will be distributed. 

One of the better Forging Bonds to be sure. The event went up in quality significantly after the characters started talking to other units besides the Askr trio and... a wall (aka Kiran).

I was looking forward to the inevitable interaction between Catria and Thea and I wasn't disappointed. It also gave me a bit of hope that Farina may be added in the future. Just hope you don't have to shell out money to get her like in her original game!

The conversations were very good here. :)

I liked how Forsyth's conversations with Clive kind of continued the theme from Echoes. Python and Fjorm's interactions were priceless. Catria's were somewhat meta with them poking fun at the reused pegasus sisters trope. And Silque's were pleasant as one might expect, adding to Alfonse's continuing story of learning to be king.

Seriously though, adding Fjorm to these FB events has done wonders for her character.

Mmm, I'm not sure I care for the theory provided by Catria's conversations. That the trio of pegasus sisters are really the same people from across time and space. Nope nope nope. Don't try to pass off Caeldori, Rhajat, and Asugi as a phenomenon that's been happening for decades, IS. You can't stand there with a shovel and say "the hole was there when I got here!"

Forsyth and Python are a wonderful breath of fresh air just as in Echoes. This is not their fight. Seeing even Forsyth's will to fight shaken by the crude universe of gacha is also interesting. Why do our Heroes bother helping us out? They get nothing in return. They're lucky I don't turn them into a book or scrap them into parts. Fighting for your own dreams is one thing but fighting for another's can be fruitless. Very interested to see where they take that.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Mmm, I'm not sure I care for the theory provided by Catria's conversations. That the trio of pegasus sisters are really the same people from across time and space. Nope nope nope. Don't try to pass off Caeldori, Rhajat, and Asugi as a phenomenon that's been happening for decades, IS. You can't stand there with a shovel and say "the hole was there when I got here!"

Forsyth and Python are a wonderful breath of fresh air just as in Echoes. This is not their fight. Seeing even Forsyth's will to fight shaken by the crude universe of gacha is also interesting. Why do our Heroes bother helping us out? They get nothing in return. They're lucky I don't turn them into a book or scrap them into parts. Fighting for your own dreams is one thing but fighting for another's can be fruitless. Very interested to see where they take that.

I think Catria is just overwhemed about the idea of a trio of Pegasus existing in many of the realms Askr ask for their heroes xD

Maybe Cain has a similar idea about the Red/Green Combo.

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't think you should take what Catria says too seriously.

It's not much more than them poking fun at the fact they've used similar character tropes in multiple games. I don't see it as them trying to justify the Awakening expies in Fates.

Finally got around to doing Bonds.

Catria's support is easily the most meta of the bunch thus far, directly referring to FE character archetypes.

Seems like Azama gets a cameo in Silque's support.

Did Fjorm just use reverse psychology or otherwise galaxybrained Python?

As for pulls, did 2 pulls per session (so 10 units at effectively 2 orbs each) and got away with a +Atk/-Spd SoV Catria! Didn't get Silque but oh well.

Edited by Roflolxp54