Nice to meet all of you!

Dr. C

Hey there,

I am a Fire Emblem fan with a very bizarre introduction to the Fire Emblem series in the form of my psycho ex. I often joke that Fire Emblem is the one good thing that came out of that relationship. Still, messier still was my breakup with Final Fantasy after 13 just plain sucked. (X rocks though!)

So a little bit about myself. I’m a bipolar high functioning autistic half white half Korean LGBTQ Christian. It’s a rather bizarre combination of demographics that makes for some rather awkward interactions.

I am also very passionate about writing, music and games. Video games of course but board games and card games are a ton of fun and you don’t get buggy eyed from prolonged play! 

Longtime fan of Doctor Who, Steven Universe, anime (Specifically Gundam Wing And Sailor Moon). When it comes to music, I would easily rank DC Talk, U2, and Linkin Park as my top 3..

Edited by Dr. C

It is an odd combination to be an LGBTQ Christian that fancies Fire Emblem yet here "we are" lol. Rough to hear how your Fire Emblem interest began but it's nice to meet you I'm new to the forums but thankfully my first ever Gameboy games were Fire Emblem and Pokemon "leafgreen".

I use to play Magic The Gathering as my father actually use to own a vVdeogame and Cardgame store when I was a child. Sailor Moon was my first anime "before I knew what anime was but Inuyasha solidified my interest in grade school as I would wake up at 6am just to watch it! I agree that Final Fantasy after 10 has been not great, but love 6-10 so much.

I think Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy are my two favorite game franchises with Dark Souls/Sekiro being my third. Linkin Park and Green Day are among my favorite bands too. Nice to meetcha it can be tricky navigating the LGBTQ Christian life but one thing I know is Gods love is one that measures the heart and doesnt judge like people are apt to. 🙂

2 hours ago, Sherrdreamz said:

It is an odd combination to be an LGBTQ Christian that fancies Fire Emblem yet here "we are" lol. Rough to hear how your Fire Emblem interest began but it's nice to meet you I'm new to the forums but thankfully my first ever Gameboy games were Fire Emblem and Pokemon "leafgreen".

I use to play Magic The Gathering as my father actually use to own a vVdeogame and Cardgame store when I was a child. Sailor Moon was my first anime "before I knew what anime was but Inuyasha solidified my interest in grade school as I would wake up at 6am just to watch it! I agree that Final Fantasy after 10 has been not great, but love 6-10 so much.

I think Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy are my two favorite game franchises with Dark Souls/Sekiro being my third. Linkin Park and Green Day are among my favorite bands too. Nice to meetcha it can be tricky navigating the LGBTQ Christian life but one thing I know is Gods love is one that measures the heart and doesnt judge like people are apt to. 🙂

Kind words are appreciated! Gay Christian is an awkward scene. Looking forward to the believr app. It’s a gay Christian dating app that’s being created. 

Don't forget about Final Fantasy V! 6-10 are fantastic but the customization of V cannot be ignored. It makes for a lot fun  combos.

I envy your childhood and also enjoyed MTG though I never hardcore collected. Never looked into Dark Souls before. Good entry point for series?

I started a pretty dead topic on the Entertainment thread about Sailor Moon you might want to look at but I’ll throw in a follow and a bonus point not in that post.

I believe that the Uranus Neptune cousin censorship while ridiculous by today’s standards, was a necessarily causality for LGBTQ rights because the popularity and prominence of the show and the rise of the internet played a huge role in shifting attitudes towards LGBTQ people. The power of pop culture is not to be discounted and the martyrdom of Cloverway’s Sailor Moon did more good than harm because of this sonIn at peace with it.

5 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Dr. C!

What does C stands for?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

It’s the letter of my first name.

The Dr. is a reference to a Final Fantasy X-2 battlequote where Ricky says Dr. P is in the the house!” Referring to Paine who replies “Stop that.”

P rhymes with C so... 

When I get my LP channel off the ground I can open every video with “Dr. C is in the house!” As my catchphrase.

Hello, and welcome again

Being an LGBT Christian might not come into play apart from Serious Discussion, but hope you enjoy your stay!

22 hours ago, Dr. C said:

It’s the letter of my first name.

The Dr. is a reference to a Final Fantasy X-2 battlequote where Ricky says Dr. P is in the the house!” Referring to Paine who replies “Stop that.”

P rhymes with C so... 

When I get my LP channel off the ground I can open every video with “Dr. C is in the house!” As my catchphrase.

Oh, I see. Clever.