Create a mod for any FE game.

Dragoncat

Simple or complex, I mainly made this for an idea that wasn't big enough for a whole topic.

Mod 3H to have Tellius battle themes.

Dimitri: March of the Lion King
Claude: King of the Sky renamed to Charge of the Deer Lord
Edelgard: Wheeling Corby renamed to Flight of the Eagle Empress
Rhea: Wisdom of Ages renamed to Secrets in White Scales

Yeah, you know what to do.

25 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Mod Shadow Dragon to give everyone decent growth rates instead of the trash ones they have at present. Then I'd actually play it again.

I imagine there's a patch for that.

19 minutes ago, Flere210 said:

Turn all the stats bonus of 3h Wyvern lord in penalties. 

Wyvern lords are my fav class, but I have heard they could use a debuff in 3H.

inb4 nude/sex mods

If I were to mod a FE game, I'd probably mod in my favorite FE characters as students and faculty of the officer's academy in FE:TH.

For instance...

• Oboro - member of the Blue Lions class, wears a uniform similar to Petra or Hilda, strengths in lances, bows, and authority, weaknesses in reason and faith with reason as a budding talent (due to Basara being a possible class path in the game she comes from), has a Personal Skill that boosts attack rating when nearby members of the Adrestian Empire (even those who were members before they potentially defect in the war), won't join on Crimson Flower route, possible spell list would be wind and frost spells
  • Cynthia - member of the Golden Deer class, wears the outfit in the spoiler below (don't know the source of the art, sorry, a Discord friend just shared it one day), strengths in sword, lance, and flying, Personal Skill boosts gambit hit rate by +10, will join regardless of the route chosen, spell list would be fire and wind spells
Spoiler

WQLxIIN.jpg

• Arthur (Jugdral's Arthur) - member of the Black Eagles class, outfit similar to that of Ignatz or the one in the spoiler above that Inigo wears, strengths in swords, axes, reason, and riding, weaknesses in brawling and faith, Personal Skill grants hit/avoid +10 when HP is not full, will join regardless of route chosen, spell list includes all lightning and wind spells
  • Saber - member of the Knights of Seiros,  uniform is a version of the usual mercenary garb, strengths in swords, axes, and bows, weaknesses in reason, faith, and authority, budding talent in reason, Personal Skill grants him damage dealt/taken +3/-3 when no battalion is assigned to him or battalion HP is 0, will join in all routes, potential spell list is the spell list he has in the game he comes from

Aside from that, I'd also take some of the custom models I've seen people make for Fire Emblem characters such as Cynthia or Severa and put them in as playable characters in Fire Emblem Warriors.

3 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

inb4 nude/sex mods

If I were to mod a FE game, I'd probably mod in my favorite FE characters as students and faculty of the officer's academy in FE:TH.

For instance...

• Oboro - member of the Blue Lions class, wears a uniform similar to Petra or Hilda, strengths in lances, bows, and authority, weaknesses in reason and faith with reason as a budding talent (due to Basara being a possible class path in the game she comes from), has a Personal Skill that boosts attack rating when nearby members of the Adrestian Empire (even those who were members before they potentially defect in the war), won't join on Crimson Flower route, possible spell list would be wind and frost spells
  • Cynthia - member of the Golden Deer class, wears the outfit in the spoiler below (don't know the source of the art, sorry, a Discord friend just shared it one day), strengths in sword, lance, and flying, Personal Skill boosts gambit hit rate by +10, will join regardless of the route chosen, spell list would be fire and wind spells
  Reveal hidden contents

WQLxIIN.jpg

• Arthur (Jugdral's Arthur) - member of the Black Eagles class, outfit similar to that of Ignatz or the one in the spoiler above that Inigo wears, strengths in swords, axes, reason, and riding, weaknesses in brawling and faith, Personal Skill grants hit/avoid +10 when HP is not full, will join regardless of route chosen, spell list includes all lightning and wind spells
  • Saber - member of the Knights of Seiros,  uniform is a version of the usual mercenary garb, strengths in swords, axes, and bows, weaknesses in reason, faith, and authority, budding talent in reason, Personal Skill grants him damage dealt/taken +3/-3 when no battalion is assigned to him or battalion HP is 0, will join in all routes, potential spell list is the spell list he has in the game he comes from

Aside from that, I'd also take some of the custom models I've seen people make for Fire Emblem characters such as Cynthia or Severa and put them in as playable characters in Fire Emblem Warriors.

These are such cool ideas!

Nude mods lol. For the sauna?

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Nude mods lol. For the sauna?

Nah, that'd make too much sense.

Gotta make it so that it's completely out of place.  So, like, the battle models would be nude for whatever reason.  Have Byleth fight in the Valley of Torment in the nude.  Make him/her understand the pain Corrin goes through on a daily basis walking through fields of fire, snow, spike traps, and bloodied mud with no shoes.

Just now, Ertrick36 said:

Nah, that'd make too much sense.

Gotta make it so that it's completely out of place.  So, like, the battle models would be nude for whatever reason.  Have Byleth fight in the Valley of Torment in the nude.  Make him/her understand the pain Corrin goes through on a daily basis walking through fields of fire, snow, spike traps, and bloodied mud with no shoes.

Oh god lol.

This reminds me of the guy who put all females in the same class to measure boobs. Now we can measure dicks yay

Lemme mod 3H to implement muh OCs:

Matthew: Blue Lions, strengths in Bows, Reason, Faith. Weaknessess in Lances, Axes, Armor. Budding Sword Talent.

Melina: Blue Lions, strengths in Swords, Bows, Brawling. Same weaknesses as Matthew. Budding Reason Talent.

I got a few more OCs like Salazar, Martin, and Sirianne. I'll post them later. (And Reason spell lists too!)

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

inb4 nude/sex mods

My ancestral culture is under represented in media. I demand more Celtic classes in Fire Emblem. If I don't see blue butt naked people swinging copper swords in the next Fire Emblem game, I'm going to mount a boycott.

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

This reminds me of the guy who put all females in the same class to measure boobs.

I wouldn't think this would work out well. Knowing a few games, it wouldn't surprise me if they largely stuck to using a single breast size for most women, barring maybe a smaller size for the underaged. Considering Henry and Vaike in Awakening have identical bods as Berserkers, and I'd place a 95% certainty on males in Fire Emblem Warriors having the same chests.:

Spoiler

Untitled.png.d6599a691ed5e5d5bf4e9d39ef9DZcLNZtVMAAiFh0.thumb.jpg.6930b6b6ff0ce5

Although I never got to comparing undressed models in Fates, I can't say if the laziness carried over there. Nor did I analyze this for women.

Ever since Shovel Knight:

latest?cb=20180831210018latest?cb=20170327073651

I've wanted more games to have a Body Swap mode! This changes absolutely nothing but the characters' models from one gender to another. You can even set it on a character-by-character basis (so make Dimitri a woman, but keep Claud a man), or set it to random if you want to go with an unknown flow. And, you can independently of body choose the character's preferred gender pronouns- male, female, or neutral.

Why have this? Because why not? It looks like simple fun. And, it'd show off some artistic talent on part of the artist to make the same character twice, maintaining the spirit, but with slight adjustments for gender. How the artist handles those adjustments would say something about them I think.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Give Three Houses a post game fighting Slytherins or exploring the Outrealms, so I can continue using my waifus as well as recruiting students and staff that I killed.

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

inb4 nude/sex mods

Every game should have a Hot Coffee mod or LoversLab.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although I never got to comparing undressed models in Fates, I can't say if the laziness carried over there. Nor did I analyze this for women.

Time for some facts.

Generally speaking, there can be height differences between the characters (which is most noticeable with characters like Benny or Elise), but all characters have one of a few body types.  Both males and females have two body types, and with those body types there are two types of undergarments they wear at base depending upon affiliation (Hoshidan or Nohrian).  For males, there's the normal body which looks kinda bulky, then there's the extra muscular type which Benny and Fugo have.  For females, there's the normal body type which is very slender and has narrow shoulders, and then there's the busty type which is generally more "filled out" and is exclusive to Camilla, Charlotte, Kagero, and Orochi.

In Fire Emblem Warriors, this is quite different for the twelve characters that made it in from Fates, as each of them have their own models for when their armor breaks.  Not that they offered much more variety in body proportions (because let's face it, all of the females are slender queens and princesses to some extent, and all the males got some bulk), but it does offer some room for variety - for instance, Oboro is a bit curvier than the Hoshidan princesses, which isn't the case in Fates - and it ultimately is quite a bit more work than what they did in Fates and Awakening.  Although I think even then, males just have less variance in their proportions for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, Parrhesia said:

The SF administration already created two mods for Three Houses.

When did Serenes Forest hire Alois on as a mod?

43 minutes ago, XRay said:

Every game should have a Hot Coffee mod or LoversLab.

I'm not into that kind of stuff, but yeah, why not?

Sims and Skyrim got LoversLab, and you already got the boat of people who say that FE is devolving into a hentai series (which I think is stupid, but people are entitled to think what they will).  I'm sure it'd scratch more than a few people's itches if modders went that route.

• Add tuxedos and sunglasses
  • Replace horses with motorcycles.
  • Add blood.
    • And gore.
      • And have the blood stick to units weapon and clothing throughout the battle.
        • And have realistic battle damage.
          • And have corpses remain on the battlefield instead of disappearing.
  • Randomize enemy unit faces and hair.
  • Have equipment appear on the unit (I.E., if a unit is using an iron sword but has a steel sword in their inventory, the steel sword will appear on the unit in its sheathe).
  • Far Cry 2 healing animations
  • Add the Mortal Kombat "Fatality" sound effect after a critical hit
  • Capturing uses CQC slams
  • Add Lightsabers
    • And Chainsaw Katanas.
  • Wind magic acts like Force Push/Pull
  • Have a Taguel Warren be a level.
  • Give shapeshifters that aren't wearing them pants.
    • Actually, just give pants to every character that's not wearing them.
  • Actually have the ability to see growth rates and support points in-game.

Might add more later.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:
  • Actually have the ability to see growth rates and support points in-game.

Actually, this is sort of a thing that hackers have done for the GBA games.

Not actually showing the growth rates, but the stats are all color-coded based on what range their growths are.

15 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Actually, this is sort of a thing that hackers have done for the GBA games.

Not actually showing the growth rates, but the stats are all color-coded based on what range their growths are.

Othershave implemented a "display growths" patch though, which shows the exact percentages.