Let's check personal growths to see how (un)balanced Birthright is

mangasdeouf

Ok, so when there was a 6 page arguent between joshkja and Extrasolar about Odin there was no one closing it, but each time I have an argument with someone related to the topic my topic gets closed? Wow, that's such a good show of liberty of expression... If I was completely out of topic I'd understand, but it's related to the topic in several ways, so why can't I defend my points? It's like the 3rd time you close a topic I've created because there's an argument for less than a full page.

9 hours ago, mangasdeouf said:

Ok, so when there was a 6 page arguent between joshkja and Extrasolar about Odin there was no one closing it, but each time I have an argument with someone related to the topic my topic gets closed? Wow, that's such a good show of liberty of expression... If I was completely out of topic I'd understand, but it's related to the topic in several ways, so why can't I defend my points? It's like the 3rd time you close a topic I've created because there's an argument for less than a full page.

Because it was related to the topic. Your rants are very, very seldom related to the topics you post. Posting stuff like this isn't helping your already flimsy case:

On 11/28/2019 at 11:17 AM, mangasdeouf said:

I think IS is just a company who likes abusing bias and only goes for sales since 3ds FE came in

On 12/3/2019 at 7:32 AM, UNLEASH IT said:

You guys aren't seriously using growth rates as the only measure of how good a character is right? Right?

I rather hope not. It's just irrelevant dingdong measuring.

---------

@mangasdeouf

Which one? This forum is 10% Odin arguments, 20% Tacomeat, 15% Levant hating on axes, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name.

Edited by joshcja

I mean FE having bias on character isnt exactly new in this entire fucking series and the Royals arent even close to the worst of this

Remember Holy Weapons? Leif getting Master Knight for NO FUCKING REASON when neither of his parent is one, so Kaga had to come up with "Oh you see Leif saw Lachesis as a mother XDDDDD"

Remember Miledy having pound for pound the best true raw growth in the game with base stats so absurd that a rigged Shanna can struggle to compete? or how Wyverns in general are programmed as the broken class lul

Remember Olwen having 2 Brave Prf for no reason? and still sucks

Remember Palla with 15 speed and good all around base stats in chapter 2?

Remember Pent shitstomping a unit who joined 5 chapters AFTER him, who at 20/1 is still weaker, have less staff rank, and much less bulky?

Remember Seth having the best/second best true growth in the entire game?

In reality making a character a notch stronger is a device used by developers often to make a notch higher difficulty than what you'd normally be able to implement without such a character, which is actually pretty good to shake things up. I won't neccesarily says the Royals did stuff well in this regard though, in the same way they did it badly with Jagens