Jump to content
XRay

What are you doing for Halloween?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I would just call in sick or something, although dealing with sick days and vacations are a pain in the ass depending on the employer.

Haha if only that was possible. I'm my own boss and since my office is still fresh I'm a one man show. With customers on the east coast I gotta wake up at around 5-6AM to service them properly. But hey, at least I work from home

53 minutes ago, XRay said:

I did not have to deal with the downsides of snow very much, so snow still feels romantic to me. As a rental tenant Brooklynite, my landlord shoveled all the snow and since I am in the city, I can get to anywhere with the subway system without dealing with the traffic.

I was a former Brooklynite before I moved into east village and then eventually Los Angeles - fuck the cold. Every LA native that I've casually dated so far always tells me how they want seasons. I tell them it's overrated and they should be happy for the weather here. It's supposed to be a high of 89 this Saturday and I am all for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BEST TRYNDAMERE PLAYER said:

I was a former Brooklynite before I moved into east village and then eventually Los Angeles - fuck the cold. Every LA native that I've casually dated so far always tells me how they want seasons. I tell them it's overrated and they should be happy for the weather here. It's supposed to be a high of 89 this Saturday and I am all for it

Grass is always greener on the other side. I love the seasonal changes when I was living in New York. Growing up in California is always sunshine and/or rainbows everyday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Grass is always greener on the other side. I love the seasonal changes when I was living in New York. Growing up in California is always sunshine and/or rainbows everyday.

I'm down for non-stop sunshine. It hasn't rained in the five months I've been here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BEST TRYNDAMERE PLAYER said:

I'm down for non-stop sunshine. It hasn't rained in the five months I've been here

Not sure if it rains much in the South, but here in the North our winter is basically rainy season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, XRay said:

Not sure if it rains much in the South, but here in the North our winter is basically rainy season.

I haven't been here for winter yet so I'll have to get back on that one but I hear  from some of the locals that have been around that it rains a few times a month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...