Forum Calendar

Raven

Suggestion:

5th December 2008 should be marked as "Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon European Release Day", and once there's a definite releaase date given for other parts of the world, they should be input to the calendar as well.

In other words, use it for things other than user's birthdays.

No, it should be marked as "Sinterklaas", which is a Dutch tradition ;)

And I don't think that has to be mentioned on the calendar. It's probably better to just mention it on the index page of the main site, where all the news is posted, which it already is. It's not necessary to be mentioned again in a calendar that is rarely viewed (at least, I don't think the calendar has a lot of daily views).

Edited by Tino

I think it would be s good idea to use the calender for this sort of thing, even perhaps extending it to various holidays or any other major events.

Suggestion:

5th December 2008 should be marked as "Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon European Release Day", and once there's a definite releaase date given for other parts of the world, they should be input to the calendar as well.

In other words, use it for things other than user's birthdays.

Yeah that sounds like a great idea :)

Edited by Luxord

Yeah. At my tales forum the callendar as marked for the days that a new tales game comes out (and shadow dragon :P) because it would be nice to use the calendar for SOMETHING other than birthdays.