Grand Hero Battle: Conrad

SatsumaFSoysoy

I think this is the first GHB rerun where I did not have complete the defeat X with X unit quest and field said unit on Lunatic with the 4* version at the same time. Lunatic Conrad is too bulky so I resorted to the story map and that also took a couple tries.

I was bored so here's a Nino & twins clear:

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@daisy jane - I’m surprised the Blue Mage didn’t kill Beloved. There exists a unit he isn’t slower than. Nice clear, Edelgard got to play this time!

Some Alms and some Celicas. Almlica are just so gross, I love them. I thought they would solo the map or something but everyone got to chip in a bit. Some of them are still NAKED!

Can never go wrong with Myrrh Baby. Didn’t expect anything less than her taking like, bare minimum of damage here. What an absolute unit that I still don't have

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

@daisy jane - I’m surprised the Blue Mage didn’t kill Beloved. There exists a unit he isn’t slower than. Nice clear, Edelgard got to play this time!

Some Alms and some Celicas. Almlica are just so gross, I love them. I thought they would solo the map or something but everyone got to chip in a bit. Some of them are still NAKED!

Can never go wrong with Myrrh Baby. Didn’t expect anything less than her taking like, bare minimum of damage here. What an absolute unit that I still don't have

hmm it makes me wonder if they can solo lemme see
(I have rectified some of the nekkidness )
i wish upon you Myrrh soon

@Landmaster - yeah. Almlica can solo and true solo the map. they are so disgustingly awesome 👏

Edited by daisy jane

The Anna run was no problem. She soloed Conrad with some buff help while F!Grima committed a genocide on the other end of the map.

The Cavalry & Conrad run was decidedly more sketchy, if still (barely) oneshotted. Lunatic Boss!Conrad is stupidly tanky, so unsurprisingly my 4* base skill Conrad could only deal chip damage. Everyone was frantically fleeing from Boss!Conrad until Eliwood finished killing everything else, then bashed into him to weaken him enough for my Conrad to poke him for a win.

• 2 years later...