Predict some DLC Mii Costumes, why not

Johann

So, with the recent update including Sans from Undertale, which was a highly requested (fully-fledged) character by many, and plenty of possibilities for remaining characters in the actual challenger packs, I wanna see what people think we'll get for Smash's silver medal, Mii costumes. I am personally of the expectation that any character who has/gets a Mii costume will not be introduced as a full DLC character later on, but who knows.

Anyway, some guesses:

Geno (Mario RPG) - Gunner: Hopefully with a makeover from his Smash Wii U costume and adding a song from Mario RPG like Beware the Forest's Mushrooms, this is one heavily requested character I don't expect to see as a newcomer proper (people who don't expect any DLC characters to emerge from existing Spirits may agree on that)

Genosmrpg.png

Rathalos Armor Set and Hunter Armor Set (Monster Hunter) - Swordfighter: Another character (or rather, avatar) that people expect to see as a full newcomer. I don't think so, though, since I figure Sakurai considers the monsters themselves to be the true stars of the series, and Rathalos is already present. 

5NaCr71l.jpgcostume_4_4.jpg

Mr. X (Resident Evil) - Brawler: I think RE representation is inevitable, in one form of another-- in particular, I'm confident (perhaps blindly) that at least one RE hero is assured. While I wouldn't doubt that, if the first 4 leads aren't all used, one of them would be a Mii costume (brawler or gunner), the enemy character Mr. X would also be a pretty popular pick, if just for having a trench coat and fedora that could be used in other setups fairly well.

tyranta.jpg

Solaire (Dark Souls) - Swordfighter: Dark Souls, like Monster Hunter, has loosely defined avatars for its player characters, but does have something of a mascot in Solaire, the friendly knight who regularly helps out in the notoriously challenging game. Notably, when the DS1 remaster was ported to Switch, a Solaire amiibo was made. While I don't think a DS character is in the cards for a newcomer, a Solaire costume would certainly fit the bill.

latest?cb=20170425120133&path-prefix=de

Other "sure why not" costumes based on ATs and other in-game characters:

• Alucard (swordfighter)
  • Lyn (swordfighter)
  • Doc Louis (brawler)
  • Guile (brawler)
  • Jeff (gunner)

Share some of your expectations/hopes or feel free to tell me that I'm the foolingest fool that ever fooled with an electrified fooling machine

i'm 100% sure we're getting a mai shiranui mii brawler costume when terry releases, and maybe andy, kyo or iori too

aside from them, i honestly don't have any idea

Edited by Yexin

I'd like an SNK care package of costumes on Terry's release. Something like:

• Geese (Brawler)
  • One of the Samurai Shodown guys i dunno (swordfighter)
  • Marco from Metal Slug (Gunner)

I would also personally appreciate a Cuphead (gunner), Earthworm Jim (gunner), Quote (gunner), Travis Touchdown (swordfighter), and Viewtiful Joe (brawler) outfits since I think they'd all look pretty good with those mii movesets and proportions, and the only one I think has above average moveset potential as a fleshed out fighter is probably Earthworm Jim.

Sure...

• Fire Emblem Three Houses- Noble outifts of Edelgard/Dimitri/Claude or generic officer academy uniforms
  • Megaman- Megaman X (Gunner) and Megaman EXE costumes return
  • Ace Attorney- Apollo Justice, Athena Cykes and Miles Edgeworth outfits and wigs

For new Mii Fighter Costumes that I think they should include in Ultimate, I think these would be the ones that I think they should be included are:

Castlevania costumes:

1. Alucard (Swordfighter)
  2. Trevor Belmont (I have no idea to put it, I think they're going to use his Curse of Darkness appearance since they're definitely not using the Netflix appearance because they have to use Konami's designs)
  3. Maria Renard (Brawler)
  4. Death (Swordfighter)

Fire Emblem costumes when Byleth possibly gets added as DLC:

1. Edelgard (Maybe Swordfighter with using her Axe)
  2. Dimitri (Maybe Swordfighter with using his Lance)
  3. Claude (Definitely Gunner since they can use his Bow as the Gun)
  4. Officers Academy Outfits (Variety)

Metal Gear costumes:

1. Gray Fox (Swordfighter)
  2. Big Boss (Probably Gunner)
  3. Raiden (Swordfighter)
  4. Liquid Snake (Brawler)

StarTropics costumes when Mike Jones possibly gets added as DLC:

1. Zoda (Brawler or Gunner)
  2. Mica (Brawler)
  3. Dr. Steven Jones (Swordfighter)
  4. Peter (Brawler)

Street Fighter costumes: (I definitely think the majority of the Street Fighter costumes are Brawlers since Street Fighter characters are more using their own body to fight instead of using weapons)

1. Chun-Li (Brawler)
  2. Guile (Brawler)
  3. Cammy (Brawler)
  4. Sakura (Brawler)

Fatal Fury/King of Fighters costumes: (same goes for this one as well)

1. Andy Bogard (Brawler)
  2. Ryo Sakazaki (Brawler)
  3. Yuri Sakazaki (Brawler)
  4. Kyo Kusanagi (Brawler)

Banjo & Kazooie costumes:

1. Gruntilda (Swordfighter)
  2. Bottles (Brawler)
  3. Mumbo Jumbo (Swordfighter)
  4. Humba Wumba (Brawler)
Edited by King Marth 64