Fates reverse class distribution: physical >< magical

mangasdeouf

Hi,

For people not interested in my Conquest bows only run or who want something funny to do at the same time, here it is!

Rules:

1. Pick the route you prefer, it's a chilling playthrough after all!

2. Switch every unit you play in an opposite attacking stat class (Hana onmyoji and Orochi merchant for example).

3. If you use kids, follow rule 2 (if you make an Orochi!Selkie, she has to be in a physical class).

4. No taker skills (strengthtaker and co), they break the game.

5. Optional: use a very fast tank with low damage in a class that will give it enough bulk and speed for this archetype to be relevant (be creative, use silver to make up for the low damage like some say they do with Shanna in FE6, use fiery blood on Rinkah, use luna, etc.).

6. Optional: don't use any 1-2 range weapon (except tomes and shuriken ofc) or choose if you'll use them at 1 or 2 range ONLY (mostly for shuriken, tomes and magic weapons). Like the old times when mages would die if they were exposed (like Orochi ^^) or when there were bows but no shuriken.

7. Optional: don't use effective weapons except beast stones (which do less effective damage if i've understood correctly and in classes locked at 1 range anyway).

I think Heavy blade might be your best friend on magic oriented units in a physical class, everyone can get it and the map is easy to clear with 1 or 2 einherjar.

------

I might play a magic Selkie in fox, could be funny, as well as a physical and weak Kana with dragonstone (if I pair Corrin with Kaden I can do whatever I want, probably a +mag -str Corrin or just - str with something like +def, a defensive Selkie could be funny too with beast rune).

Edited by mangasdeouf
Spelling