October's Legendary Hero Approaches! Leif: Unifier of Thracia (October 29~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't expect to see two Jugdral legendaries in a row. Nice surprise for those fans. But why is he colorless like Alm? We still do not have a red bow. 😕

And I would probably get this Leif if he was red too, because I want to pull red for GD Ike merges.

...Why is it that Ryoma is there every time I want to pull red? xP

Edited by Anacybele

Grey is godly. Blue is ruined a bit by Marisa but workable. Disappointed Palla's re-run is alongside two units I have no interest in. And green is simply three units I have zero interest in.

I was going to go Blue and Grey sniping with 280-300ish orbs but am now considering just going Grey by itself.

EDIT: I guess the smart thing to do might be to snipe grey until I get at least one or both of Leif or Tiki, both new units to me. Alm, Azura and Lucina would just be merges so deprioritising them makes sense.

Edited by Humanoid

"When under player's control..."

That's new. Player-exclusive effect. I guess it'd be a nightmare if it worked for the enemy.

And pseudo-Galeforce! On a ranged unit!

Edited by Seafarer

Also, I'm happy that both Palla and Ike were on this month's legendary banner, since red is otherwise pretty backed up. This threw my seasonal predictions off slightly because I was expecting three, not four, but hey I did guess the other three correctly.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

Colorless looks pretty good so I'll probably used my saved orbs for that.

Also @mampfoid might want to check out Legendary Leif, his special is pretty much a buffed Galeforce.

Debatable.  It's a shorter CD than Galeforce, but he can only move one space when it activates because it inflicts Gravity on him and his pair-up buddy (so you can't get around it using Pair-Up).

Well good thing I can skip this banner since I I don't really want anyone on it.  I will free pull grey if possible because I do like this Leif, but I am glad for a skip banner for me.

Colorless is stacked. Aaaand right before the Farfetched Heroes banner. 

He's never quading thankfully. Can make a fairly decent CC + Vantage unit, or Brazen + Vantage. Basically needs passives all replaced so he's like Legendary Ryoma in that regard. 

Don't know how good he's actually going to be, but I'm fairly confident he's better than Legendary Lyn at least. 

I just realized. Doesn't this mean Tellius is now the only continent that doesn't have more than one legendary? Ike is the first non-OC legendary too, so it's been forever. Elincia (or Micaiah) ought to be next in December then! Though given that she isn't popular while Micaiah is, I'm prepared to be disappointed and see Micaiah instead... Even if I do think her chances are lowered after her most fitting legendary look has already been used as her Brave look. Oh well, any Tellius representation is better than none either way.

This Leif is tempting with that buffed Galeforce-like special. But I want those GD Ike merges so bad... I guess colorless is what I'll pull in red-less sessions.

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

yz5ihq6h77v31.jpg

Stats

Where'd you find this?

Those stats are scarily Reinhardt-like. o.o

EDIT: I also just remembered that Valentia still only has Alm, so Celica is a definite possibility for December too.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I just realized. Doesn't this mean Tellius is now the only continent that doesn't have more than one legendary? Ike is the first non-OC legendary too, so it's been forever. Elincia (or Micaiah) ought to be next in December then! Though given that she isn't popular while Micaiah is, I'm prepared to be disappointed and see Micaiah instead... Even if I do think her chances are lowered after her most fitting legendary look has already been used as her Brave look. Oh well, any Tellius representation is better than none either way.

This Leif is tempting with that buffed Galeforce-like special. But I want those GD Ike merges so bad... I guess colorless is what I'll pull in red-less sessions.

As much as I'd love Legendary Micaiah, I'm fully expecting the next Legendary to be Three Houses. Timing feels right.

If I can pull Legendary Leif, I'll put him on my all-Reinhardt team as an honorary Reinhardt. Because I actually don't have a mounted bow user with brave bow+ or equivalent.

Now that was unexpected. L!Leif looks cool and his stats are pretty solid for his Brave Bow niche with 40/38/22/29/27. The pseudo Galeforce effect can come in handy if one wants to do some Hit and Run tactics or double down for WoM shenanigans but that's about it. 

The banner is pretty good overall but personally it's a skip. And I'm grateful for that because my H!Myrrh hunt is still ongoing.