Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes! (October 31st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• L' Arachel: Harvest Princess
    • Dozla: Harvest Attendant
    • Mia: Moonlit Witch
    • Hector & Lilina: Dressed-Up Duo
    • Ilyana: Treat Harvester
    • Henry: Happy Vampire
    • Kagero: Beverage Ninja
    • Jakob: Devoted Monster

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2019 at 01:59 AM

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing all the waifus will have a bigger team than their competition, except maybe WAH! since she is up against AMH!Hector.

I like AMH!L'Arachel and TLB!Kagero, although I will most likely just mercenary for all three rounds.

Damn, they didn’t make this VG easy for me as all of these characters (except Dozla I guess) are favorites of mine to some degree. So, I just used my Tellius bias as a tiebreaker and will pick Mia. Should she lose, whoever I move to next will partially depend on how the other matches play out.

Don't have any Halloween seasonals so I guess I'm joining L'Arachel since she is the only one I like out of this bunch. If she loses I guess I'm turning into a feather mercenary for the rest of it.

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I was going to be Henry but was told not to, so I'll be Mia i suppose. 

26 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Horrible advice~

Yeah, support whoever you want. It is your husbandos' and waifus' time to shine on the world stage and they need you NOW!

1dgkjeltl9811.png

Unless you want to do mercenary work or something then you will have to wait and see who got the worst team size ratio.

24 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

nah i need to be a feather mercenary. 
Giving Myrrh Aether stole feathers from Serra. in dire need. 

Or, you could just grind via auto-battling Rival Domains. I may have been...abusing that lately:

Spoiler

HStPfm8.png?1pn6lanT.png?1GgdA6Ue.png?1a224aHj.png?1

I previously had about six characters maxed. Now, I have three more +10s (L'Arachel, Tharja, Effie) than I had previously with plenty more characters I'd still like to get to (Cherche, Nino, Catria, Tailtiu, etc.). I think I just might have a problem.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Or, you could just grind via auto-battling Rival Domains. I may have been...abusing that lately:

Reveal hidden contents

HStPfm8.png?1pn6lanT.png?1GgdA6Ue.png?1a224aHj.png?1

I previously had about six characters maxed. Now, I have three more +10s (L'Arachel, Tharja, Effie) than I had previously with plenty more characters I'd still like to get to (Cherche, Nino, Catria, Tailtiu, etc.). I think I just might have a problem.

how? 
i need many. 

32 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

how? 
i need many. 

It changes every week, but for this week you'll need a setup like this one:

Spoiler

You can look at the video description for the details in writing as well if you need to. This particular YouTube user also does one of these every week as well.

If you can't get the above to work, you can find other solutions on the Heroes sub-reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/dnkzub/10262019_hmfarming_compendium/

I'm picking L'Arachel. As much as Halloween Mia has been a boon to me, can't forget that L'Arachel showed up with perfect nature on a summoning ticket very easily. Also, I would've considered picking Halloween Henry, but he's been avoiding me on every banner he's been on, so ... 😐

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

It changes every week, but for this week you'll need a setup like this one:

Hide contents

You can look at the video description for the details in writing as well if you need to. This particular YouTube user also does one of these every week as well.

If you can't get the above to work, you can find other solutions on the Heroes sub-reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/dnkzub/10262019_hmfarming_compendium/

that tells you how tired i am. i legit read that is i farm feathers via VG. and i am like seriously? lol RD i get 😉

Oh wow. Witch vs warlock, vampire vs vampiress, butler from beyond the grave vs cosplay maid, and mad scientist vs subjugated creation! Kind of cool, especially since they're also all male vs female! I have Hector and both vampires. If Rolf was in this, I'd be joining his team without any questions. But as it is...Hmm... I'll support Henry or Ilyana and probably support whoever wins from there if my team loses. But which between them should I choose first...?

Was going to go Hector since he's my favorite but after surprise pulling Ilyana I'm going to be supporting her this time around. If she falls I'll jump to Hector. Likely for the rest of the VG as he's probably going to win, and I'm alright with that.