Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes! (October 31st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• L' Arachel: Harvest Princess
    • Dozla: Harvest Attendant
    • Mia: Moonlit Witch
    • Hector & Lilina: Dressed-Up Duo
    • Ilyana: Treat Harvester
    • Henry: Happy Vampire
    • Kagero: Beverage Ninja
    • Jakob: Devoted Monster

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2019 at 01:59 AM

Hmm. I want to support either L'Arachel or Dozla, but supporting one means going against the other. I like Mia a lot as well, maybe I'll go for her and then join the winner of L'Arachel and Dozla if Mia loses. Though if Mia wins I might end up fighting one of them anyways. Hmm...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Someone please convince me to a side (either Ilyana or Henry); I can't choose. x_x

Join which ever side has an easier time getting multipliers! Since you like both characters anyways, might as well choose one that gives you more Feathers.

18 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Come to Henry's Army, we have candy!

Ilyana's Army doesn't have candy because she ate them all.

You know, you make a really, really good point. Also, this is the answer I like the best, so I guess I'll join Henry, at least for round 1! =D

Edit: Okay, in that last battle I got Halloween Henry and regular Henry as my allies. It was great! I mean, what are the odds, right? XD Halloween Henry destroyed Legendary Julia, and regular Henry blasted regular Myrrh! My M!Kana, meanwhile, took out Idunn. It was a great team effort!

Edited by Mercakete

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

You know, you make a really, really good point. Also, this is the answer I like the best, so I guess I'll join Henry, at least for round 1! =D

Edit: Okay, in that last battle I got Halloween Henry and regular Henry as my allies. It was great! I mean, what are the odds, right? XD Halloween Henry destroyed Legendary Julia, and regular Henry blasted regular Myrrh! My M!Kana, meanwhile, took out Idunn. It was a great team effort!

I also got OG Henry in one of my Battles, hahaha.

For my friends, I am leading with Winter Cecília, so Henry can have a friend to activate Armor March.

I went with Mia in the end, she deserves some support for having been so useful this past year. If she loses to Hector I'll get revenge with whoever is the winner between L'Arachel and Dozla.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

I"m leading with Est, team Mia. 
she is wearing her arena suit right now, so let me know if you'd like me to change Swift Sparrow for Fury or the Double Rally for Rep. (and the SS to guidance, or sturdy blow or whatever). 

I don't think we're friends on Heroes, but I could use a good blue unit. My ID is 0479890369 if you want to add me, if you've got room of course.

According the results of the first hour of Round 1, the popularity rank is:

1. Hector & Lilina (15,8 M)
  2. Mia (9,6 M)
  3. L' Arachel (6,65 M)
  4. Ilyana (6,6 M)
  5. Kagero (5,3 M)
  6. Henry (2,9 M)
  7. Jakob (2,3 M)
  8. Dozla (740 k)

Dozla is the Team Feathers of this round. Hector is the most popular character here, which would make him the real winner if the multiplier's system didn't exist.

Hmm. . . so for round 1 feathers it seems like I would want to go Dozla. Don't have him. Jakob is not very popular either, but Kagero doesn't VASTLY outscore him. Henry has a bigger gap so might be a better feather team even if he has slighty more popularity. And Mia is against an absolute juggernaut so being number 2 isn't much good for her. Plus I would really like Hector to win this so she is pretty much out of consideration for me.

I think I'll jump on Jakob. The guy puts in a lot of work for me, so I should show such a dedicated employee some proper support.

I have my Amelia as my lead. I doubt folks are going to be kind enough to provide an armor for Armor march support so my Jakob will need boots which will decrease his offense somewhat, but he mostly overkills anyways so not a super big deal. However, I am courteous enough to provide Armor March support to my friends.

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

I went with Mia in the end, she deserves some support for having been so useful this past year. If she loses to Hector I'll get revenge with whoever is the winner between L'Arachel and Dozla.

I don't think we're friends on Heroes, but I could use a good blue unit. My ID is 0479890369 if you want to add me, if you've got room of course.

i will make room for you my friend!

So is L'Arachel never going to get a multiplier this round? Just looked at the score predictor and it seems L'Arachel is going to curbstomp Dozla the entire time. Guess I don't have to worry about playing VG for the rest of today or tomorrow since I already collected all the rewards for this round.

Edited by NSSKG151

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

So is L'Arachel never going to get a multiplier this round? Just looked at the score predictor and it seems L'Arachel is going to curbstomp Dozla the entire time. Guess I don't have to worry about playing VG for the rest of today or tomorrow since I already collected all the rewards for this round.

You still get the pity multiplier for winning team. I think it caps out around 3 times score or something instead of the unlimited times score for losing team.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

You still get the pity multiplier for winning team. I think it caps out around 3 times score or something instead of the unlimited times score for losing team.

I would rather save my flags for the next two rounds since I prefer to spend them on hours when my team is at a disadvantage so my overall score is higher.

17 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I would rather save my flags for the next two rounds since I prefer to spend them on hours when my team is at a disadvantage so my overall score is higher.

It still helps a bit to spend all the stamina even if you do not use Flags. Just set a timer or something every 8 hours.

i dumped about 175 flags since i don't take my phone to work w/me. i'll probably dump another chunk this evening, - spend my ballots tomorrow morning before work, and then use the rest of them in the evening. i don't have qualms blowing all of them. on the last round i have like a crap tonne so...

2 hours ago, XRay said:

It still helps a bit to spend all the stamina even if you do not use Flags. Just set a timer or something every 8 hours.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm planning on doing.