Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes! (October 31st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• L' Arachel: Harvest Princess
    • Dozla: Harvest Attendant
    • Mia: Moonlit Witch
    • Hector & Lilina: Dressed-Up Duo
    • Ilyana: Treat Harvester
    • Henry: Happy Vampire
    • Kagero: Beverage Ninja
    • Jakob: Devoted Monster

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2019 at 01:59 AM

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So L'Arachel is down? Jakob got Victory feathers so it seems like two of the male underdogs pulled ahead. How did Henry do? Anyone know? Looks like he gave final multiplier to Ilyana, so probably not well. Not sure if Mia will have gained enough to over turn Hector either. Here I was half hoping all the underdogs came out ahead(despite my initial hope for a Hector victory).

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Great, L'Arachel died. So much for supporting the harvest festival princess of peerless beauty.

Yeah, and I can confirm that dad Hector got multiplier-screwed too so it's Mia v. Dozla. Multipliers are great, right guys? I say this even as a member of Team Mia, mind you.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and I can confirm that dad Hector got multiplier-screwed too so it's Mia v. Dozla. Multipliers are great, right guys? I say this even as a member of Team Mia, mind you.

L'Arachel vs. Dozla was same for the last hour. Team L'Arachel just dropped the ball.

7 minutes ago, Kaden said:

L'Arachel vs. Dozla was same for the last hour. Team L'Arachel just dropped the ball.

You sure? The tracker said that Dozla had the multiplier for the final hour. It was "Same" in the second-to-last hour apparently. I'd find it very hard to believe that Dozla won without the final hour multiplier.

7 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Tybrosion Dang. There goes the hope of a Father-Daughter Harvest Festival.

Yeah, and apparently Armads also curses its user to never succeed in a Voting Gauntlet. This was Hector's fifth one now, and it was the fourth where he lost in the first round (he lost in the second round in the 2017 CYL VG).

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did L'Arachel just manage to lose without ever getting a multiplier?

No, she did get it just twice. And now I get to look forward to getting no multipliers in Round 2 myself thanks for nothing Dozla, you dwarfish asshole.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

No, she did get it just twice. And now I get to look forward to getting no multipliers in Round 2 myself thanks for nothing Dozla, you dwarfish asshole.

I usually go full feather merc, but the Rachel is one of the few units I'm obligated to be on the team of, considering I'm the Rachel IRL.
I guess I'll see who is in the next round.  I don't have anything against Dozla, but I'm saltier than Lot's wife that he managed to win after being behind pretty much the entire Gauntlet.

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

wait, mia won?

Yep - Mia beat Hector.  It's Dozla v. Mia and Ilyana v. Jakob for round 2.

L'Arachel v. Dozla was basically a repeat of Barst v. Tibarn.  Tibarn and L'Arachel each got only 2 multipliers, and then same hell the penultimate hour, leading to 12.0x for the underdogs - and the win.

EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong.  Tibarn only had one multiplier; Barst was the underdog for 12 hours in a row before winning.

Edited by DarkAlf

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

wait, mia won?

Yeah, unless I hallucinated those 500 victory feathers or something.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I usually go full feather merc, but the Rachel is one of the few units I'm obligated to be on the team of, considering I'm the Rachel IRL.
I guess I'll see who is in the next round.  I don't have anything against Dozla, but I'm saltier than Lot's wife that he managed to win after being behind pretty much the entire Gauntlet.

Yeah, the fact that this system can allow characters to win even though they had the multiplier for like 90% of the round is downright appalling. Hopefully we of Team Mia will waste him in L'Arachel's honor.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, unless I hallucinated those 500 victory feathers or something.

Yeah, the fact that this system can allow characters to win even though they had the multiplier for like 90% of the round is downright appalling. Hopefully we of Team Mia will waste him in L'Arachel's honor.

that candy's mine!
(and by candy i mean the extra 500 feathers). 

Oh. Henry lost? Or are we still not 100% on that? I got on and didn't get victory feathers, but it said it was still calculating, so I don't know. If Henry lost, I'll support Ilyana, especially since Hector apparently lost. If L'Arachel really lost to Dozla, I'm surprised! Good for him, maybe. "Maybe" because I think that he would personally prefer L'Arachel to win. But, I'm sure he'll carry on in her name!

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Wow! How did it go down?  Just realized I got 500 feathers from Mias army win?

3 minutes ago, Super Endriu said:

Wow! How did it go down?  Just realized I got 500 feathers from Mias army win?

Team Mia just happened to get the multiplier for the final hour and was apparently able to use it to overtake Hector for the win.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Team Mia just happened to get the multiplier for the final hour and was apparently able to use it to overtake Hector for the win.

Amazing. Must have been close. Mia got two mps in a row most of the time iirc. Placed 740 even though I placed my last bets 7h before the end

Well now that it is official. DANG YOU HENRY?! WHY YOU DO YOU HAVE TO BE USELESS! WE COULD HAVE HAD AN UNDERDOG ROUND 2 IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU! And that is the only thing that would have made Hector's loss palatable to me.

Anyways still team Jakob. Still Amelia as my lead. Last time I had a lot of trouble with blue quests. Did any else experience a drought of blue? If so I could probably pull out Booklyn and let her get some exercise.