Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes! (October 31st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Haunted Heroes!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• L' Arachel: Harvest Princess
    • Dozla: Harvest Attendant
    • Mia: Moonlit Witch
    • Hector & Lilina: Dressed-Up Duo
    • Ilyana: Treat Harvester
    • Henry: Happy Vampire
    • Kagero: Beverage Ninja
    • Jakob: Devoted Monster

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2019 at 01:59 AM

Figured as much. He had pretty much a 0% chance of beating her.

Mia vs Ilyana huh? It's funny, these are my 2 favorite girls in the Tellius universe. I'm not sure who I like more. Kinda conflicted being stuck on Ilyana's side as I'm not entirely sure who I'd have picked if I'd known it would get to this point, but since I have Ilyana and not Mia It's fine I guess.

I don't care who wins, though it'll probably be Mia.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined Jacob for revenge after Henry lost. I hate when this happens.

Don't know if I should keep obsessively pursuing revenge (despite the fact that I really don't like Mia) or just bite the bullet and join Ilyana.

Witch vs Vampiress, huh? I'm impressed we had equal male/female representation for more than one round. Cool how it turned into Tellius vs Tellius, too. 🙂 Classic costumes, too. Well, I'm still supporting the hungry vamp. Go Ilyana!

I joined Mia after L'Arachel went down, since both my Mia and L'Arachel have perfect natures while my Jakob's is a little weird (also, armors are inconvenient) while I don't have any of the other participants. Got SUPER lucky and caught the multipliers at the right time to propel me to the higher ranks.

Second gauntlet in a row where I remained on the same team throughout. Wow. In this case Ilyana. But of course she wouldn't beat Mia. But whatever, both are one-note cardboard characters, makes no difference to me. Two of the few badly written Tellius peeps. But at least Ilyana looks cute.

Edited by Anacybele

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Odds were stacked against Ilyana. But she came somewhat close near the end. Both are favorites though so good for Mia. I just went with Ilyana because I happened to pull her.

We had one hour of "Same Hell", so maybe if we didn't have it, she could had a change with the final multiplier.

Like, about the multipliers in the last 6 hours:

What happened was: Same Hell, Ilyana, Mia, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana.

But maybe Ilyana would had a chance if the multipliers were: Mia, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana.

or: Ilyana, Mia, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We had one hour of "Same Hell", so maybe if we didn't have it, she could had a change with the final multiplier.

Like, about the multipliers in the last 6 hours:

What happened was: Same Hell, Ilyana, Mia, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana.

But maybe Ilyana would had a chance if the multipliers were: Mia, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana.

or: Ilyana, Mia, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana.

If it didn't land in Same Hell, it would most definitely have landed short that hour (Team Ilyana significantly overperformed the hour that landed them in Same Hell), resulting in Ilyana, Mia, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana, Ilyana.

The result of that would have been absurdly close, probably less than half the width of Same Hell from even. Team Ilyana would have gotten 1 more hour after the Team Mia nuke to recover (and 1 more hour would have Team Ilyana overtake Team Mia), but Team Mia would have 1 extra ballot to spend on the final hour (noting that Team Mia scored more than 3 times as many points on the final hour than the hour before it).

Edited by Ice Dragon

Congrats to everyone on Team Mia! I didn't expect her to win the whole thing when I joined her team at the beginning, but I'm not complaining. I ranked pretty well in the final round (124), so I earned a lot of feathers which I will use to promote Cormag once he comes.

9 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Congrats to everyone on Team Mia! I didn't expect her to win the whole thing when I joined her team at the beginning, but I'm not complaining. I ranked pretty well in the final round (124), so I earned a lot of feathers which I will use to promote Cormag once he comes.

that's great!!
I generally don't promote the GHB unit (I really should - we should also get 20K to do it 😄
I did kinda how i generally do which is fine. I didn't expect Mia to win either LOL but wooo.