B: Drag Back
C : Def Ploy 3
S: Iote's Shield

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really tired this time around. Might just do one clear or so and keep it moving. Cleared infernal and below with Ultimate Matthew for the orbs. Not sure if I'll bother with Abyssal. The accessory is meh and it's a lot of work.

Edited by Zeo

Cleared Infernal as usual with the usual Julia-L!Ike-B!Lucina power trio, L!Lucina tagging along as normal. Leif went down disappointingly easily to Julia with Desperation, and overall this one was remarkably light on the reinforcements. An easy 9 orbs.

cleared the infernal difficulty with caineghis, reyson, LAlm and NYAzura

caineghis took care of every ranged unit, while alm defeated the melee ones

not sure if i feel like waste my time trying to clear abyssal as well

i could, but eeeh

This map is quite challenging. I knew Shiro can tank him but I better avoid him got his Galeforce.

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster

Double fridges and mages in the middle are really annoying. Thankfully, Kagero can handle them. Leif being slow is a big weakness. Even Shiro can double and finish him easily.

Dagger team got their music to enjoy the tension of battle. More fridges mean more hard time for dagger lol. But this map really give advantage to Kaze's Def Ploy.

Edited by Ginko

Infernal was sooooooooooooo easy!

I am trying Abyssal now. For me, Leif is not a problem but surviving the rest of the map is. I can do it... I CAN DO IT!

Edit: I beat it! It was not that hard. It was probably one of the easiest Abyssals in a while.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I did a quasi Celica Dance Party (Ishtar decided she wanted to try things out), so  the things Celica couldn't punch through, Ishtar completely helped (Leif had no chance against miss Celica). 

but the Abyssal. nope. i've tried a Fury driven Ophelia with Special Spiral. (can't touch the green unit, can't touch leif, can't touch the cav healer). tried. Celica. she can't punch through the units. tried Greenciah - she could handle some stuff but can't survive a Leif to the face, and neither can Myrrh (well actually MYRRH CAN - because she's best girl). but but it's that stupid galeforce - which goes right at micaiah who can't LOL

I can't use my armour girls, because of the stupid slaying armours at the front or they could totally do it. (I'd imagine). 

so no gold bat ears for me in case i can figure some things out. 

Here's my Abyssal Clear. Not that hard, compared to the previous maps.

@Maaka That was an amazing 1-turn clear!

@LordFrigid This was awesome! The power of double Caedas! Edelgard was also great, despite I don't like the character she is a great unit!

@Super Endriu I really enjoyed your Fliers Clear. Beast units for the win! + Micaiah, who is also a beast in her own way.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

but the Abyssal. nope. i've tried a Fury driven Ophelia with Special Spiral. (can't touch the green unit, can't touch leif, can't touch the cav healer). tried. Celica. she can't punch through the units. tried Greenciah - she could handle some stuff but can't survive a Leif to the face, and neither can Myrrh (well actually MYRRH CAN - because she's best girl). but but it's that stupid galeforce - which goes right at micaiah who can't LOL

For Celica, you might want to try using Blazing Specials to help punch through some of the bulky units. I killed the green armor on turn one with a Dancer/Singer help, and then Dance/Sing-Reposition out with another Dancer/Singer. On turn two, keep killing things but remember to keep track of you Special count, and once your Special is ready, nuke the blue mage.

My Celica is +5 though, so her attacks do have a little extra oomph, so you might need to use Life and Death. I have Fury on mine for quickly getting into Wings of Mercy.

Edited by XRay

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

For Celica, you might want to try using Blazing Specials to help punch through some of the bulky units. I killed the green armor on turn one with a Dancer/Singer help, and then Dance/Sing-Reposition out with another Dancer/Singer. On turn two, keep killing things but remember to keep track of you Special count, and once your Special is ready, nuke the blue mage.

My Celica is +5 though, so her attacks do have a little extra oomph, so you might need to use Life and Death. I have Fury on mine for quickly getting into Wings of Mercy.

Oh She does (she has blazing wind) yeah mine is +2,. She has Fury for the faster wom, but i could try LND to give her more atk and speed. worst case scenario it still doesn't work. 

I was using her standard crew of LAzura, Flying Olivia and Airzura. i swapped airzura out for BNinian (for more speed/hone atk). but nothing. 

This one took a while to figure out, but here's my Infernal clear starring Micaiah and Lewyn, with the support of Flying Olivia and Legendary Azura.

Not gonna bother with Abyssal, this one was challenging enough.

@mampfoid @Diovani Bressan @daisy jane @DarkAlf @Landmaster @Hilda @SatsumaFSoysoy @Interdimensional Observer @LordFrigid

@LordFrigid ...What? There's two of them?

How would Elincia have fared in Brave Sword Caeda's place?

@Maaka I wish I had Hone Spd 4. That's a lot of Atk on Soleil though. Still honestly kinda dumb that that first Axe Armor didn't die in one hit lol, though I guess that's a good thing for these Galeforce strats usually.

@Diovani Bressan Wow, Yune kinda just rolled her entire little face all over the map huh. At least she saved some for others.

@Jave Ninja'd me lol. Poor Lewyn barely got to double and use Forseti's effect. I can see how this would just be even worse in Abyssal. Micaiah definitely carried hard, though.

@Alexmender @Zeo @Landmaster @mcsilas @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Kinda used almost the same setup as the Thrasir MHB that was just last month, so Celica and Kagerou tear up a map again. Maybe if I can do it a third time next month I'll start wondering if this combo is just busted lol. I was missing a few thresholds here and there at first, and eventually figured out that mass spreading chip damage will get me where I need to be damage wise. Breaking through the starting formation was the hardest part, and everything else just sort of fell into place.

Decided to pick a 90s song to go with Thracia. You Get To Burning never gets old. @Ice Dragon If you've seen Nadesico, Prince of Darkness Leif when

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice Abyssal clear!! I was just wonder how did your Kagero double those fridges? Then I notice you have Null Follow Up on her. Big sacrifice but worth it. I'm start to thinking, should I +10 Kagerou and join my Dagger party? lol

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster Sorry to tag you all again, after all legendary battle we have.I only cleared Lector so far with Shiro party. So I decide to do first abyssal for my beloved dagger and here it is. I'm so proud of them T^T

I won't do abyssal clear again soon until I have the mood. So enjoy the show ^^

Edited by Ginko

I was nervous about 3lise's first real Abyssal together~ It was a bit tricky, but nothing we couldn’t beat~

Had to revise my strategy a couple times but end one I realized Leif was one-roundable, a bit of Skill Swapping got the job done. Fireflood Balm was the real key to help HS!Elise with her battle against "Nanna" and letting S!Elise get the kill on the Lance Armor. It was a bit of a lucky accident that let Elise protect the others in the end.

Comments time!

@Ginko - Kagero still running through these maps! Shiro really cleaned up at the end though, including the kill on Leif~ Nice!

Kaze eats up those mages and got of plenty of Iceberg Nukes. While Sothe manned the left side. I love how “Nanna” didn’t even bother trying to attack that high Res of Kaze’s, haha.

@Maaka - Soleil is wild, she almost took on the whole map by herself, awesome!

@LordFrigid - Double Caeda fun! Two builds one one map is pretty impressive.

@Diovani Bressan - Nice work, debuffs from Yune make Nowi’s job easier. Helps that Leif is so slow, too~

@Jave- 69 damage to start off the map. Nice. Micaiah and Lewyn are a powerful duo.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Yeah, these two are pretty busted together, especially with some helpful chip damage and healing from Ethlyn. I love how much the moved around, ending up all the way on the other side of the map~ Great work!

@Jave (and really everyone else, long day at work but i did watch them) this was great great stuff!

honestly. I just did PM1's guide for abyssal (I used crystals to level up the neutral Ninian, mine is -hp/+def and it changed the AI in the end, leaving Micaaiah tres vulnerable. but i really wanted the Gold Devil Ears. don't really care, i gave it a college try just didn't work for me.

@Diovani Bressan

Using Yune to rip through Wary Fighter was neat. I admit that I didn't pay enough attention at the start of the video, so I was surprised at the level of investment on Marth and Nowi when I saw Nowi's first two rounds of combat. Nice work!

@Jave

Nice job on your clear! I don't really see Lewyn too often. Clever move, saving Micaiah's Iceberg to drop the one-shot on Leif.

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Looks like you've found your squad! Actually wait, was Nanna in the Thrasir clear? I forgot. Celica's still nuts with that Armorsmasher. Congrats!

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

...What? There's two of them?

How would Elincia have fared in Brave Sword Caeda's place?

There have been two Caedas since the Morgan & Morgan battle. Keep up with the times ;P.

Elincia would probably have been better, since she wouldn't have required Chill Def to secure the KO, and has lower defenses to more easily get into Wings of Mercy range. The only real problem is that she isn't Caeda.

Also, I'm hiding my Elincia from the Hero Battle scene.

@Landmaster

> Me, after seeing "3lise": "I wonder who's rounding out the team."
> Also me, when the video starts: Sees Keaton.
Oh. Right. Duh.

I totally forgot what Pegasus Carrot did, and thought you'd equipped Axebreaker on dagger Elise (I also didn't/don't really pay too much attention to the skill sets at the start); I was quite surprised when I saw Desperation after her first combat ended. Nice work!

I see your Staff Elise has two more merges...are you going for the +10?

~

The usual Celica assisted solo. Getting her to KO the Blue Tome Cav was tricky, but I finally worked out a positioning scheme that got it to happen.

Thrasir's still going strong in month 2, though I just remembered that I have a whole batch of reruns for her to catch up on...