Legendary Hero Battle ~ Go! Go! Leif!

SatsumaFSoysoy

16 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Tried again with no dancer: 

@XRay @Landmaster @Flying Shogi

Three green units lol

You can probably tell I don't like using dancers. It always seems like I am only using three units instead of four if I deploy a dancer 😛

It seems like you're a fan of fliers though.

Does Myrrh regularly run Noontime or does she only run it for these Abyssal clears?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

It seems like you're a fan of fliers though.

Does Myrrh regularly run Noontime or does she only run it for these Abyssal clears?

I love fliers! I forgot why I started to like them so much, but it's probably because of teh Whitewings.

I don't really use Myrrh in much besides Abyssal maps and Forging Bonds, so she usually has Noontime. I get too lazy to change it back to Bonfire in FB. I don't like PvP modes very much, so I don't really care about "optimal builds".

@ruruo - The DEMON Maria~ I like seeing a Maria-Michalis team~ She even got to get in on a lot of the action so Michalis’s kills were easy for him. Jorge flying all over the place was great, too! Another good clear!

@mcsilas - A Leonster theme! First of all, Ethlyn is working that beret. she was a real team player with how much she protected her son. I actually liked Quan and Altena taking on one side which Ethlyn and Leif handled the other.

I like the Thracia team. Mareeta makes for an effective tank with Close Call. Nanna alsoo has great synergy in getting rid of Leif’s Gravity from Njorun’s Zeal. Good teammwork!

@GuiltyLove - Another good use of Myrrh and Micaiah with one tanking and one nuking all of the annoying Armors on this map. Catria’s Galeforce and doubles/quadding were quite useful, especially to get rid of Leif.