It's Halloween at Garreg Mach Monastery! What's everyone dressing as?

Lightchao42

Following the Battle of the Eagle and Lion, Rhea decided to devote the 31st day of the Wyvern Moon to letting everyone dress up in strange and spooky costumes. What does everyone do with their newfound and brief freedom?

Hubert's not going to dress up because he doesn't even need a costume. He's going to scare people as himself already. 

Ashe could dress up as a ghost since he finds them so scary. Byleth can be role played as a ghost fanatic in the game so he could dress up as one too.

Hanneman would dress up as a professor Frankenstein with Alois as his monster. 

I love this shit.

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Hubert's not going to dress up because he doesn't even need a costume. He's going to scare people as himself already. 

pwwnqb2hups31.png

Fitting fanart.

Marianne wears a unicorn costume.

Bernadetta dresses up as a Venus Fly Trap, but stays in her room anyway. She even puts her feet in a big, fake pot.

Petra dresses as something from Brigid folklore, and no one really understands the costume but it's still scary.

40 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

"Hey Hubert, nice Dracula costume"
"Costume?"

Dorothea dresses up as Manuela... but not Manuela proper but a character Manuela played back at the opera. It's confusing, but it's a tribute.

Caspar does not dress up as a ghost, and gets rather offended that people keep thinking he should have.

6 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

"Hey Hubert, nice Dracula costume"
"Costume?"

"Why are you wearing that ugly mask? Halloween was yesterday!"
"Why are you wearing that mummy costume? Halloween was yesterday!"

Image result for halloween was yesterday hail nekoyasha

6 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Caspar does not dress up as a ghost, and gets rather offended that people keep thinking he should have.

He's a werewolf instead.

Edited by Dragoncat

Sylvain is a scarecrow! Me and @Dragoncat came up with this one after seeing that scarecrow bit in his C conversation with Ingrid. lol He'd make a pretty good one too, imo! I love him. XD

Also, Dcat, it's funny you should post that comic when I had Link dressed up as a Gibdo (mummy monster) in my Halloween entry in the writing contest. 😛

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also, Dcat, it's funny you should post that comic when I had Link dressed up as a Gibdo (mummy monster) in my Halloween entry in the writing contest.

It's a pre Awkward Zombie. Meaning it was the Awkward Zombie artist before she started the site.

Just now, Dragoncat said:

It's a pre Awkward Zombie. Meaning it was the Awkward Zombie artist before she started the site.

Yeah, I could tell it was by her. But it's still a funny coincidence. lol

3 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Flayn dresses up as a head of lettuce.

ii976w2axbu31.png

Anyway, I’ll say that Annette would either dress up as a witch or as some kind of flower.  Marianne, I would picture dressing like a horse and spooking Dorte on accident that way.

Oh, and Manuela would dress up like a zombie nurse, which would become a sexy nurse in her off hours (or it’d always be a sexy nurse because apparently Garreg Mach dress code doesn’t prohibit really short skirts or exposed cleavage).  Or she’d forget to go out to get a costume because she spent all year worrying about finding the right man and recovering from hangovers every morning.

Alois goes as Shovel Knight so Three Houses can have its Shovel Knight DLC.

Shamir just puts on a wig and she's able to go as reboot Lara Croft.

Dimitri lost a bet and now has to go as a pack of string cheese.

Rhea would be Ragyo Kiryuin........... because foreshadowing.

35 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Marianne, I would picture dressing like a horse and spooking Dorte on accident that way.

Know what, Alois can dress up as Bojack Horseman and depress everyone too. XD

The Girls:

Bernadetta would "dress up as the invisible woman" as an excuse to stay in her room.

Edelgard surprises everyone when she wears a costume; everyone expected her to be a bit too serious and dignified to dress up for Halloween. She dresses as the Death Knight; a joke that does not go over well with some people (especially Manuela). 

Ingrid dresses as a knight from one of her stories. 

Dorothea saves money by using one of her opera company's old costumes; making sure to pick a visually appealing costume. 

Everyone would think Manuela's dressed as a zombie, but she's actually just hungover. 

The Boys:

Linhardt would dress as either Prince Valium or Commander Haar. If Commander Haar, then Dimitri would ask for his eyepatch back at the end of the day. 

Sylvain would dress as a Bond-style character solely to try to get more girls (although, after a blonde James Bond, a redhead James Bond wouldn't be a bad idea...)

Tomas would say he finds costumes redundant I mean ridiculous. 

Jeritza just straight up goes as the death knight and no one's wiser. Same with Edelgard

Seteth doesn't participate but instead dress codes everyone bc he's a scrooge (and in my hc feat Ragna, she drags him into something dumb so he has to keep his sanity somehow)

Flayn dresses as Seiros. Rhea dresses as Cethleann. Seteth dresses as Macuil or Indech.

Ashe and Ingrid dress as their favorite chivalric heroes. They're the only ones to recognize each others costumes.

Edelgard dresses as Nemesis. Ferdinand and Edelgard end up having the exact same costumes, but Ferdinand put way more effort into it.

Bernadetta is a carnivorous plant. This just happens to mean wearing a big green hood so she can't make eye contact with anyone.

Marianne is a beast because she thinks that's what she should be 😞

Leonie is Jeralt.

Dorothea and Manuela are both famous opera roles, though Manuela kinda half-assed it.

Dimitri goes as Loog, but failed to make Felix go as Kyphon. But it's okay because Dedue can be Kyphon instead.

Byleth dresses as Sothis. Nobody seems to know who they're supposed to be, and Rhea, Seteth and Flayn especially seem to give some weird looks.