Everyone should Marry Kagero

Dr. C

Seriously, her growths are in all the right places (Here’s looking at you Strength) and she can buddy seal Rinkah for Death Blow inheritance.

But more than that... 

Best personal pair up bonuses and support bonuses for herself which is a total win win.

Unless you are Odin (In which case Nyx gives similar good pair up bonuses and support bonuses and Kagero has lol magic for Ophelia) there’s no reason not to marry anyone to Kagero. 

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Unless Fates unlocks polyandry, only one guy can really get her, though.

True lol but my point is that she is the best waifu because there are good growth wives but Kagero has her own unique support and pairuo modifiers exclusive to her that put her over the top. 

Edited by Dr. C

Steps to obtain the "best" Kana for a for funsies/overkill the game run:

1. pick male Corrin with physically oriented boons, like Strength, Skill, or Speed, bane can be Magic (if you pick Speed) or Luck (if you pick Strength or Skill)
2. pick Oni Savage as your secondary class (I think it's called "talent" in game)
3. marry Corrin to Hana (for Swordfaire if you plan on keeping Kana as a sword user, which I'd recommend, because Swordmaster is actually a good class in Fates)
4. get Kana; have Kana do A+ with Mitama for Renewal
5. have Kana S-support Kiragi for Archer and Death Blow
5.5. Grinding, grinding, grinding, grinding...
Two hours later...
6. your Kana now has the following skills: Swordfaire (from Swordmaster - her mom), Renewal (from Mitama's Priestess), Certain Blow/Death Blow combination (her own secondary class due to daddy's talent and Kiragi's Archer) plus either Dragon Fang or Astra.

Idea:
have Kagero marry Takumi and have her do A+-support with Rinkah. Spread the Certain Death combination to as many peeps as possible. The results are hilarious.

Edited by DragonFlames

23 hours ago, starburst said:

I was honestly waiting for a tits-related punchline. 😒

Apart from lactose intolerance, there's also back pain.

Seriously, her growths are in all the right places...

Now he's telling us.

Edited by Karimlan