Create Fire Emblem Characters in Three Houses!

Deathcon

3 hours ago, CyberNinja said:

Well I do owe you a review since you responded to me. Note that much of this may be colored by my own philosophy regarding these types of threads.

Noted. 

Regarding Alphonse:

Assuming he's meant to be a student type character, his bases are in total more than the average of all playable units, the highest of the non-lord students and in fact almost on par with lord characters - judging by numbers alone and not where they are - and every stat barring luck is equal to or higher than the average student's. So his statline is basically a better Anna and tanky like Dedue without his weakness. His growth rates are equal in totality to Byleth and Ingrid's but he has a much higher str growth than ingrid and more magic growth than Byleth. While his spd growth isn't exceptional, he's as fast as Petra so while his very middling growths can cause him to flip, he's basically Byleth with even more balanced stats so I'd say he's likely stronger than the average student by stats alone. Since Adjutants don't appear until later in the game and his bonus comes from not having one, I see little reason why he'd get one and thus his passive will likely end up active far longer than Felix's so He'll be doubling Petra and most other students easily, since he'll be specializing in gauntlets that's probably a quad.

With characters specialized in multiple weapons, they usually have only one at D rank with the other at E+, since he has two at D rank, he has far more weapon xp than Byleth, a Lord type character. Since he also has a movement type proficiency (note: Ingrid has two at D) he has some of the highest total starting weapon xp.

The most reason spells anyone has is 5, this character has them beat at 7 including the highest dmg black magic, one of the best dark magics, and an enemy only spell. Since the spell targets every character on the map, should Alphonse get his magic high enough he could nearly one-turn a route map. Of course that is only theoretical, the spell is low damage and low hit, doesn't target flyers, ect. Dark Spikes is likely never going to come online barring NG+. Since Alphonse gets all the combat faith spells, his spell list in total feels a little bloated.

For his dependent abilities he gets two for authority of which his has no boon in (normal) but they are both battalion skills which was unheard of until Jeritza dropped (who is meant to be OP) and is the vantage-wrath combo that makes Dimitri one of the best enemy phase characters in the game and who was previously the only one with this combo. For combat arts he has 5 unique combat arts in one skill group (brawling) usually a skill group gets only two unique combat arts. It is also missing one of the generic combat arts (fading blow) which I wouldn't mention had rushing blow not been there. He gets mighty blow at D+ when every other character gets it at A, he also gets a class locked combat art to use in any class he wishes, a three hit combo, this and one-two means that Alphonse is not limited by his speed if that ever becomes an issue which it isn’t likely to because he has higher bases than Byleth and the same growth.

He also starts with E+ in faith despite it being a hidden talent and thus meant to start at E. (note I am guilty for giving Walhart an E+ in Authority, that should be Blank i.e. an E)

All in all I would consider Alphonse to be an oddly built character. I’m not quite sure about the reasoning behind the choice of spells but with quake I would assume it to be similar to the large scale destruction Alphonse and Elric can cause when they warp the environment with their Alchemy. In my opinion I’d cut down on the amount of combat arts to two unique one’s you’d like to give him. For the spells he could do best with a few unique to him, as it stands if he somehow acquired them all his spell list would look unwieldy and many of the spells are likely superfluous.

Thank you; I had been meaning to trim the character. I was wanting to make sure he had stats and abilities and such that fit character, and then trim it later. This has given me plenty to know where to trim. 

I figured high stats would make sense since he's one of two protagonists, but you make a great point about the weapon experience. I'll reduce one of them to E+. I'll also reduce his faith to E. Going back to the stats, are there any in particular that you think should be lowered; either base stat or growth rate?

I didn't realize I had given him an enemy-only spell, and you're not the first one to point out that 7 spells is too much. I'll trim it down to 5. I didn't know quake could kill; I thought quake would just reduce HP to 1 like it did in Shadow Dragon. Glad I know that now!

I'll change his authority skills. Thanks for pointing that out. I was trying to find two that would fit his character. Thanks also for pointing out the five unique combat arts. I'll swap 3 of them out for fading blow. Thanks about the mighty blow thing; I don't know what I was thinking in retrospect. Which combat art is the class-locked one? Thanks in advance. 

Yeah; that was the reasoning for quake; I was trying to think of spells that are as close as possible to stuff they actually do with their alchemy in the show, and I went with quake because, most of the time, those two are moving earth around. I'll reduce the number of spells. 

I'm surprised you didn't also comment on the Minor Crest of Truth I gave him and what it does. 

Regarding Lust:

Since she’s based off monster mechanics and has extremely high dex and spd for a monster, she’ll likely be doubling everyone at that level since I’m expecting the avg unit to be below her, they’re not even in advanced classes yet. Since she’s going to double and deal full damage, anyone with less than 56 (68 since deathblow) hp is going to die, since they can’t dodge, it’s inevitable. Since she has 30 charm it's going to be basically impossible to hit her with gambits which are the only way to fight her without dying. Since she has only one square if anyone manages an armor break she’ll be stunned instantly. What does this mean? She’s an RNG boss, if you can dump enough gambits to get a lucky hit, she dies that turn when everyone dumps on her, if you run out of units before the stun wears out she’ll kill any character in the game in one round. Basically not a very fun boss, at least at the level range you’re expected to fight her. For context, her personal is basically a stronger version of a personal skill of a final boss in this very game, and you want people to fight her at level 20.

Oh yeah; I should probably raise her level to 24 or something like that. I was just trying to account for the fact that she's fought rather early on in the anime compared to the other Homunculi. I just realized that her speed stat isn't just crazy high for a monster, but it's also crazy-high for a level 20 character. I'll drop it a little bit, as well as her charm stat. I think the main thing I'll also do is get rid of counterattack. The more I think about it, the less it makes sense for her to have it. I'll also change the ability so it negates half the unit's protection stat, rather than the full thing. I'll also lower her strength stat a little bit. 

Regarding Gluttony:

Gluttony by contrast will have less chance of hitting you (assuming he’s using Unarmed as a weapon) than Black Beast Miklan and won’t do much more damage than Miklan’s beast form either. What you are calling combat arts I assume you mean staggering blows which are basically beast gambits. It’s interesting that he gets an immunity to range while prepping it but the level range he’s placed at, I’d expect him to go down rather easily for most players since gambits will land easily and many units should easily dodgetank normal combat with him. So while Lust has no weaknesses, gluttony really doesn’t have strengths.

Thank you! I was trying to remember the name! Staggering blow! Thank you. 

Well, Gluttony is a bit of a dumb muscle/ineffectual buffoon in the anime, though he's still dangerous because when he does hit, he hits hard. And I was trying to emulate that here. Thank you for the comparison to Miklan. I'll give him a fist weapon or something so that he can still hit hard and his accuracy issues, while still there, will not be nearly as crippling; it'll just be regular dodge-tanks that can reliably dodge-tank him. What accuracy should he have for that?

Regarding Wrath:

I’m not sure if his passive could be implemented given the game mechanics but assuming it could, it’s fine. It’s basically free hawkeye and some weird inverse ability of hawkeye. His skill ranks reflect him well and his statline is fine. He’s not much of a threat, more tedious than anything since he also has counterattack and most units specializing in 2+ range aren’t known for tanking 2 30 str hits plus whichever sword flavored death he’s wielding.

Oh; he's not much of a threat? I was trying to balance him being past his prime with him being extremely skilled and capable. I definitely wanted him to be a threat rather than just tedious. Any suggestions? Should I boost his stats a little?

I'm not sure either if it could be implemented; I just wanted to match what he's capable of in the anime as closely as possible. 

Regarding Pride:

Gonna range from no issue to just rage inducing depending on students recruited. Not many Dark users since if you aren’t Black Eagles there’s… Lysithea and… Lysithea. We’ll have DLC character soon to fix that. For Faith Damage Black Eagles gets: Byleth and Edeglard (not likely) Blue Lions has Dimtri and Annette (not Likely) Sylvain and Ingrid (low-mid chance), Golden Deer has Lysithea and Marriane. Since all of these are limited it isn’t looking good for actually being able to damage this character unless you’re Lysithea and Hubert, so Blue Lions are SOL. Kind of annoying that his speed is so high but since his charm is so low any gambit even if it does no damage will stun him so the physical guys still have something they can do. Beyond that it's just spamming Seraphim since for those who have it, hopefully someone was gunning for mage sylvain and Ingrid or they can’t win if they’re going purist route. So for balance I generally wouldn’t consider planning a fight around being winnable by 3 characters only. Thematically I don’t even really remember how Pride died in Brotherhood though I remember how he got caged so I don’t have much of an opinion there. I’d ask if this is why Alphonse had such an odd mix of abilities but this came afterwards.

Note: If its any faith spell, at least every mage has Nosferatu.

Interesting points. Yeah; perhaps his speed shouldn't be as high. I was trying to match the fact that his shadows can move very quickly when needed. Yes; it's any faith spell including Nosferatu. Perhaps I should add that fire-based gambits like blaze can also damage him to make it even more fair while still making thematic sense. 

No; it isn't why Alphonse had such an odd mix of spells. That was me just putting in whatever spells I thought could work and deciding I would remove some of them later. 

How Pride was defeated (spoilers):

Spoiler

He had to use a lot of souls to force Roy through the Gate of Truth, and the result was that he didn't have enough left to hold his container together (hence why he can be damaged normally when he has no additional health bars left). Ed breaks him apart enough, then reaches inside his Philosopher's Stone and pulls out his true form: a baby the size of a LEGO figure. 

Regarding Edward:

Same thoughts as on Alphonse, for the most part. The Personal is extremely OP if paired with the bloat of healing items (i.e prayer ring) in place ingame, assuming Elric isn’t attacked too many times after he’s already been “killed”; If you dodge-tank build him, he literally can’t die. Given his extreme high base speed (3 more than Petra) and high growth (5 less than Petra) I don’t really see him getting hit and people will convert him to a flying unit to… its three houses they’ll convert him into a flyer for any reason. I think the automail passive is best

Thank you. Yeah; I'll trim Edward's spells and combat arts too. I hadn't even considered pairing his ability with healing items. You're right; it's a bit OP. I agree; the automail passive probably is best. 

Why would they convert him into a flier? His only proficiencies are magic and gauntlets; two things fliers can't use. EDIT: I just remembered that I also gave him proficiency in lances. Never mind. 

Regarding Sloth:

Basically a weaker beastdedue. Could be considered an early giant demonic beast but rather easily shut down. Like Gluttony, oddly weak compared to how strong Lust and Wrath are. Kind of odd none of your beasts used any of the standard beast barriers or were divided on what abilities they got at what health level so I’m assuming generic or none?.

I had forgotten about beast barriers, and monster abilities that are obtained at certain health levels. I'll add those. I was working from what I could find on the Three Houses page of this site. I'm still on my first playthrough of Three Houses. 

The idea was for him to be painfully slow, but very hard to actually wear down and defeat. Basically the monster equivalent of an enemy general (but also with high res).  Adding beast barriers and other abilities will probably help a lot towards that. What else would you suggest for him to be a lot more threatening? The idea was that he hits like a truck and can barely be scratched by standard attacks, but is painfully slow. 

Regardless, those are my thoughts. I’m not really doing the number crunch and I'm mostly guessing at the expected strength/level the player should be at when they fight them. My philosophy towards these kinds of threads will differ drastically from others so you should keep that in mind once you’ve finished this.

Thank you very much. It gave me quite a bit to think about; both for when I go back and adjust each of them, and when I add Greed, Envy, Father, and maybe Roy and Kimblee. 

Edited by vanguard333

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, salinea said:

Sounds good to me!

Like the idea of Lucius with a Sword proficiency, it's interesting to think he can be a potential mortal savant. By the way, it should be Subdue at C+ and Hexblade at A (everyone has their martial combat art at C+ and at A canonically).

(Oh right Deirdre and Julia. I think of them more as Shaman but it's pretty much the same).

I didn't quite remember the ranks, so that would be fine. It's funny, I gave him Subdue, Rally Charm, boons in Swords and Authority... he's basically a Lord that was never intended. And yeah Jugdral "Shaman" is more in line with future Priest+Monk, than with GBA Shamans.

12 hours ago, CyberNinja said:

Actually I believe characters only get non generic combat arts if they actually have a strength in that weapon. Even characters with hidden talents only get the one unique combat art. Same thing with authority: those with a weakness get basically nothing, those with neutral get one ability and a battalion ability and those with a strength are loaded with abilities.

Thanks for the response,  yeah I guess I never noticed this. As mentioned before, I resolved to can Deadeye, replace Frozen Lance with Hexblade, and give him a Sword proficiency (and Axe deficiency). Given his Authority boon, perhaps he should get Battalion Vantage (C+) and Battalion Renewal (A).

Anyway, here's Raven.

Crest: Minor Crest of Cornwell. May attack again after performing a combat art.

Personal Skill: Vengeful Vagabond, gets Crit+20 when not leading a batallion. 

Proficiencies:

Spoiler

Sword: D+ (>)

Lance: E (<)

Axe: D (>)

Bow: E+

Brawling: E+ (>)

Reason: E

Faith: E (<)

Authority: E (<*)

Riding: E

Armor: E+

Flight: E

*Grants Battalion Wrath

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 23 + 0.60x

Str: 8 + 0.50x

Mag: 4 + 0.30x

Skl: 10 + 0.40x

Spd: 11 + 0.50x

Lck: 3 + 0.20x

Def: 7 + 0.30x

Res: 4 + 0.30x

Cha: 2 + 0.50x

Spell List:

Spoiler

Heal (D-Faith)

Nosferatu (D+)

Silence (B)

Wind (D-Reason)

Blizzard (C)

Fimbulvetr (B)

Combat Arts and Skills:

Spoiler

Sunder (C+-Sword)

Windsweep (A-Sword)

Wild Abandon (C+-Axe)

Mighty Blow (A-Gauntlets)

Battalion Desperation (C-Authority)

Let me know what you think!

49 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Is it a regular attack or the combat art again?

Was thinking it could be a regular attack with the same weapon that was used for the combat art, striking once and exhausting one durability, right after the original attack (i.e. before a counter-attack). Kind of like the Crest of Indech, but triggered by a combat art rather than an ordinary attack.

8 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Anyway, here's Raven.

Looks great to me!! Haha Ice spells because Ice Affinity, Battalion Wrath, of course (wait why do you say battalion desperation also later? Not sure I understand how you work this out... oh is it a budding talent? Hmmm why not); and a personal that's about going w/o battalions make a lot of sense for Raven. The proficiencies and stat line make sense. Even Silence... yeah I can see it 🙂

2 hours ago, salinea said:

Looks great to me!! Haha Ice spells because Ice Affinity, Battalion Wrath, of course (wait why do you say battalion desperation also later? Not sure I understand how you work this out... oh is it a budding talent? Hmmm why not); and a personal that's about going w/o battalions make a lot of sense for Raven. The proficiencies and stat line make sense. Even Silence... yeah I can see it 🙂

I totally forgot about the Ice affinity, that's a happy coincidence. I just wanted to give him a lot of high-crit spells. As for Silence, I wanted a spell that went after enemy units, without necessarily being an offensive spell.

Yeah Battalion Wrath comes from the budding talent in Authority, while Battalion Desperation comes from raising Authority level. I made it a budding talent because he's a noble from House Cornwell, but he runs from it.

I was somewhat inspired by Felix in designing Raven, to the point that his personal has the same prompt as Felix's. He'd probably prefer to start without a battalion, but once you get his hidden talent and raise him to C or B, he'll get options better than Crit+20.

11 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I totally forgot about the Ice affinity, that's a happy coincidence. I just wanted to give him a lot of high-crit spells. As for Silence, I wanted a spell that went after enemy units, without necessarily being an offensive spell.

Yeah Battalion Wrath comes from the budding talent in Authority, while Battalion Desperation comes from raising Authority level. I made it a budding talent because he's a noble from House Cornwell, but he runs from it.

I was somewhat inspired by Felix in designing Raven, to the point that his personal has the same prompt as Felix's. He'd probably prefer to start without a battalion, but once you get his hidden talent and raise him to C or B, he'll get options better than Crit+20.

Course the difference comes in that between the batalion wrath and his personal, he's working with 70 crit on enemy phase from ch.1, 95 with his first killing edge, 100 by wo dao, etc. He also has 45 offensive crit by the first killing edge too. 

2 hours ago, CyberNinja said:

Course the difference comes in that between the batalion wrath and his personal, he's working with 70 crit on enemy phase from ch.1, 95 with his first killing edge, 100 by wo dao, etc. He also has 45 offensive crit by the first killing edge too. 

Just to be sure we're on the same page, Raven can't activate his personal alongside Battalion Wrath. The latter only works with a battalion, the former without. The player has to choose.

9 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Just to be sure we're on the same page, Raven can't activate his personal alongside Battalion Wrath. The latter only works with a battalion, the former without. The player has to choose.

<thinking> fair enough, I'd forgotten the battalion skills do disable once you hit 0 battalion endurance. Still 45 offensive/defensive crit is something to note for a personal as easy to activate as this.

Do we have any 20 crit. Attalions? I'd guess Fraeldarius soldiers but is there anything else?

57 minutes ago, CyberNinja said:

Do we have any 20 crit. Attalions? I'd guess Fraeldarius soldiers but is there anything else?

According to Serenes Forest's own list, nope, just Fraldarius soldiers. However, some give smaller crit boosts with bonuses in other areas. Like +10 Crit with +3 Str from Jeralt's Mercenaries, or +15 Crit and +8 Str from Goneril Valkyries. Each of those is at least arguably better than a flat +20 Crit.

• Personally i think only descandants of the Eight Legends would have a Crest (technically they shouldn't have Crests at all but whatever).
  • Personal is RNG based, but i still think it's a bit too strong. Felix and Catherine who have a similar personal, have only a +5 bonus but said bonus is matched and surpassed by several battalions, when Crit+20 is only matched by Fraldarius Soldiers. Lowering it to at least +15 would be better.
  • The fact that he had several E+ in non-proficiencies is kind-off weird.
  • His offensive base stats are a too high.
  • For some reason, the Blizzard-Fimbulvetr combo is very uniform. It's learned by the same characters at the same rank. It feels nice to see the trend break.
  • Since he had a A Combat Art in Gauntlets, he should have a C+ aswell.
  • I would've put Battalion Vantage over Battalion Desparation, but that's just a preference.
Still, i think it's well done.
22 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

I'm curious, how do you do the table thing?  

Personally, i make my tables on Reddit.

Here's Titania
Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Paladin
None

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Combat Arts
Abilities
Starting Items
Tempest Lance
Counter
Steel Axe
Knightkneeler

Intermediate Seal
Shatter Slash
Canto

Lancefaire

Smash
Terrain Resistance

Helm Splitter

Focused Strike
Lance Prowess LV 3

Axe Prowess LV 4

Wrath Strike
Lancebreaker

Authority LV 3

Rally Dexterity

Counter: If the enemy is adjacent, deals half of the damage dealt to the user back to him.

Proficiencies and Skill Levels:
Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
D (+)
B (+)
B+ (+)
E
E
E
E
B (+)
E
B (+)
E (-)

Growth Rates and Maximum Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
40%
40%
25%
50%
45%
40%
30%
35%
40%

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skills Levels
Sword
Lance
Axe
Reason
Faith
Authority
D

Blizzard
Heal

D+

Nosferatu

C

Sagittae
Restore
Battalion Vantage
C+
Bane of Monsters

B

Ward

B+

A

Lance Jab
Diamond Axe
Fimbulvetr

Battalion Desparation
A+

S

Requirement: Appear as an ally unit in Chapter 10, join afterward.

Supports:
  • Byleth (Link Bonus)
  • Linhardt
  • Ingrid
  • Sylvain
  • Leonie (Link Bonus)
  • Ignatz
  • Raphael
  • Flayn
  • Cyril
  • Catherine
  • Shamir
  • Alois
  • Seteth
  • Gilbert
  • Manuela
Character Profile:
  • Full Name: Titania
  • Birthday: 23rd of the Guardian Moon, Imperial Year 1149
  • Height: 178 cm
Served as a Royal Knight in Faerghus.
Leave Faerghus and join Jeralt mercenary band.
Join the Knights of Seiros.
  • Hobby: Training, Listening to others
  • Likes: Justice, honesty, helping people, relaxing activities
  • Dislikes: Greed, people avoiding their responsabilities, injustice
  • Gifts: Ceremonial Sword (+), Legends of Chivalry (+), Whetstone (+), Riding Boots (+), Fishing Float (+), Training Weights (+), Blue Cheese (-), Book of Crest Design (-)

Edited by Soroen

I love Vanguards FMAB builds. FMA is my favourite series behind maybe LOTR and The Witcher.

Anyway i haven't seen much RD representation behind Micaiah and Ike so Here's Zelgius

• Full Name: Zelgius Theobold.

Theobold Derives from Germany, and means Brave, Zelgius theme in Radiant Dawn is called 'Zelgius the Brave' He has no Middle name as he is of Common birth and most playable commoners have no middle name.

• Age: 32 pre timeskip, 37 post timeskip (Looks early 20's due to being Branded)
  • Birthday: 9th of the Red Wolf Moon (November 9th) Born Imperial Year 1148 to unkown parents (one with Laguz Ancestry.)
  • Height: 195 cm
1148 Born to unknown parents In the streets of Enbarr who disowned him due to being Branded.

Lived for 20 years hiding his Branded nature, During this time he would Meet a legendary knight Gawain, who would teach him swordsmanship. He would later meet Duke Sephiran of the Adrestian Enbarr who found out about his branded heritage. Due to Sephiran being the first person to treat him with Kindness despite knowing him to be branded, he swears fealty to Sephiran and becomes his Knight

1171 After Duke Sephiran is arrested and apparantly killed in the Insurrection of the Seven for siding with Emperor Ionus, Zelgius flees Adrestia.

Zelgius enlists himself as a Knight of the Church of Seiros and quickly becomes a high ranking member of the knights due to his skill. 

Zelgius is contacted by the alive and in hiding Duke Sephiran. Duke Sephiran tells him about the Adrestian Princess going to Garreg Mach in the next year along with her Plans to reform Adrestia and Fodlan. Zelgius Dons the Black Knight persona and confronts the Flame Emperor, Agreeing to help them Liberate Fodlan.

Appears various times to Byleth and their class as the Black Knight, Assisting the Flame Emperor and TWSITD. Later Joins Byleth as Zelgius the knight of Serios, to help him Defeat Kronya and avenge his Father. Will eventually appear at the Siege of Garreg Mach as the Black Knight.

1181-1184

Will gain Renown as the strongest Knight of Adrestia, being able to take on the most elite of warriors by himself. Will be leading the charge against Fraldarius, Gautier and Galatea territories alongside the Death Knight. Despite fighting for the Empire he is loyal to Sephiran only, who has come out of Hiding to be the current Prime Minister of Adrestia under Edelgards Rule.

Will either Join the Black Eagle Strike Force after Arianrhod is destroyed by the Javelins of Light, Or will fight against the Kingdom/Allience/Church army, joining them after Edelgards defeat, by order of Sephiran in order to eliminate TWSITD (SS) Or will seemingly perish after the battle of Enbarr/Fort Merceus (AM/VW)

• Status: Knight of Seiros (Pre-Timeskip) The Black Knight of Adrestia (Post-Timeskip)
  • Hobbies: Battle, Training.
  • Likes: Sparring, Political Talk, Birds, The Thrill of Combat.
  • Dislikes: Those who talk ill of Sephiran, People who ask of his family life and past, Racial Inequality. 

Supports:

Three Houses Cast:

• Byleth (Up to S)
  • Edelgard (Up to A, CF Only)
  • Hubert (Up to B, CF Only)
  • Caspar (Up to A)
  • Ferdinand (Up to B)
  • Jeritza (Up to A, CF Only) Linked Bonus
  • Seteth (Up to A, SS Only)

Tellius Characters

• Ike (Up to A, SS Only)
  • Ranulf (Up to B, SS Only)
  • Sephiran (Up to A) Linked Bonus
  • Micaiah (Up to A)
  • Naesala (Up to B)

Pre Timeskip:

Will Join you Automatically before Chapter 10. Leaves you after Chapter 11 Mysteriously.

Base Class

Crest

Fortress Knight

Minor Crest of the Raven:

Can sometimes double attack when using weapons (10% Chance)

Base Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
28 63
25 20
34 28 25

Starting Combat Arts, Abilities, and Inventory

Combat Arts
Abilities
Starting Items
Sword Combat Arts Prf Ability: Unstoppable Destiny
Grounder Equipped Abiltiies Silver Sword
Sunder Sword Prowess LV 5 Concoction
Wrath Strike Axebreaker
Advanced Seal
Punisher
Lance Prowess LV 4

Lance Combat Arts Authority LV 4 Starting Battalion
Knightkneeler
Imbue Holy Knights of Seiros
Tempest Lance Other Abilities  
Shatter Slash
Battalion Wrath

Other Arts
Rally Defense

Shove                                 Strength +2                                                          
          Smite                                   Weight -3                                                              
                                                   Swordbreaker                                                          
                                                 Defensive Tactics                                                     

Unstoppable Destiny: If unit waits, gain +10 Magic until beginning of next turn.

Imbue: At beginning of Player Phase, Heal based on Magic Stat (Procs before Unstoppable destiny ends.)

Punisher: +2 Might, + 10 Hit, Durability Cost = 3. Might Increases based on Units Strength.

Base Growths and Max Stats:

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
50% 50%
0%
55%
60%
30%
35%
40%
50%
100 68 48 70 60 50 65 55 70

(Growths are Zelgius unused PoR growths with the Fortress Knight Modifiers subtracted from them)

(Max Stats are just the Black Knights Bases with 30 added to each.)

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
A+ (+)
B+ (+)
E
E
E
E (-)
B+ (+)
B (+)
E
E (-)

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skill Levels Sword Lance Authority Heavy Armor Reason Faith
E+ Sword Prowess LV 1 Lance Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Wrath Strike Tempest Lance Battalion Wrath   Miasma Δ Heal
D+ Sword Prowess LV 2 Lance Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2     Nosferatu
C Grounder Knightkneeler Rally Defence Weight -3    
C+ Sword Prowess Lv 3 Lance Prowess LV 3 Authority LV 3 Imbue    
B Axebreaker, Sunder Swordbreaker, Shatter Slash Defensive Tactics Smite Luna Λ  
B+ Sword Prowess LV 4 Lance Prowess LV 4 Authority LV 4      
A Punisher   Model Leader     Physic
A+ Sword Prowess LV 5 Lance Prowess LV 5 Authority Lv 5 Weight -5    
S Sword Crit +10 Lance Crit +10 Rally Strength      
S+ Swordfaire Lancefaire Offensive Tactics: Armor Effect Null, Nihil    

Nihil: Nullifies All enemy Abilities on Player Phase Combat.
Dark magic spells due to Dark affinity in RD

Post Timeskip: All Level ups he gained in Pre Timeskip will be added to his base stats. eg; if he gets 3 hp levelups before chapter 12 he will have 3 extra base hp. Same with any Proficiencies added, eg; all experience he earns in weapon ranks will be added to his new base ranks, with the exception of Swords since it maxes out at base. He will also keep any ability earned such as Death Blow from Brigand, and all items he left with Pre Timeskip

Will Join you Automatically after Chapter 16 (CF) Will Join you if the Church in Enbarr is visited by Seteth and he speaks to Sephiran after Chapter 18 (SS)

Base Class

Crest

The Black Knight

Minor Crest of the Raven:

Can sometimes double attack when using weapons (10% Chance)

Base Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
45 78 42
40 35 30 41 32 35

Starting Combat Arts, Abilities, and Inventory

Combat Arts
Abilities
Starting Items
Sword Combat Arts Prf Ability: Unstoppable Destiny
Grounder Equipped Abiltiies Alondite
Sunder Sword Prowess LV 5 Concoction
Wrath Strike Swordfaire (Pre timeskip items)
Punisher
Lance Prowess LV 5

Lance Combat Arts Sword Crit +10 Starting Battalion
Knightkneeler
Imbue Black Eagle Heavy Axes
Tempest Lance Other Abilities  
Shatter Slash
Battalion Wrath

Other Arts
Rally Defense

Shove                                 Strength +2                                                            
          Smite                                   Weight -3                                                                
                                                   Swordbreaker                                                            
                                                 Defensive Tactics                                                       
                                                       Weight -5                                                                
                                                       Authority LV 5                                                        
                                                     Model Leader                                                          
                                                       Lance Crit +10                                                       

Alondite: 18 Mt, 20 Wt, 80 Ht, 5 Crt, 1-2 Range, 30 Uses. Repaired with Mythril. +5 Defense when Equipped

Combat Art. Asheras Wrath: +0 Mt, + 20 Ht, + 0 Crt, Uses 4 Durability. Enemies hit by this will be turned to Stone for three turns. Does not effect enemies with the Commander Skill.

Base Growths and Max Stats:

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
50% 50%
0%
55%
60%
30%
35%
40%
50%
100 68 48 70 60 50 65 55 70

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
S+ (+)
S (+)
E
E
E
E (-)
A+ (+)
S (+)
E
E (-)

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skill Levels Sword Lance Authority Heavy Armor Reason Faith
E+ Sword Prowess LV 1 Lance Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Wrath Strike Tempest Lance Battalion Wrath   Miasma Δ Heal
D+ Sword Prowess LV 2 Lance Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2     Nosferatu
C Grounder Knightkneeler Rally Defence Weight -3    
C+ Sword Prowess Lv 3 Lance Prowess LV 3 Authority LV 3      
B Axebreaker, Sunder Swordbreaker, Shatter Slash Defensive Tactics Smite Luna Λ  
B+ Sword Prowess LV 4 Lance Prowess LV 4 Authority LV 4      
A Punisher   Model Leader     Physic
A+ Sword Prowess LV 5 Lance Prowess LV 5   Weight -5    
S Sword Crit +10 Lance Crit +10 Rally Strength      
S+ Swordfaire Lancefaire Offensive Tactics: Armor Effect Null, Nihil    

The Black Knight Class:

Proficiencies: +5 to Swords, +3 to Heavy Armor, +3 to Authority.

Class has 5 Movement

Growth Modifiers

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

35%

10%

0%

0%

0%

10%

5%

5%

Stat Modifiers

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

+10

+2

+0

+0

+1

+0

+8

+0

+3

Class Abilities:

Swordfaire

+5 damage when wielding a Sword

Weight -5

Unit has 5 less Weight for wielding weapons

Stike Fear

When Enemy initiates combat they will have -5 hit.

Mastery Ability: Eclipse

When attacking at 1 range, Dex% Chance to multiply Damage by 5 and Reduce targets defense to 0.

May or May not do one of Soren, Nolan and Geralt of Rivia later.

Edited by Geenoble

On 12/25/2019 at 4:13 AM, Geenoble said:

I love Vanguard's FMAB builds. FMA is my favourite series behind maybe LOTR and The Witcher.

Thanks. Yeah; it's one of my favourites too. I only got interested in anime earlier this year, and FMAB was the second one I tried (the first being One-Punch Man; also a fantastic show). 

That reminds me; I really need to finish them:

Greed:

Spoiler

Greed:

Monster Class
Crest
Homunculi
None

Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
55 (per life-bar)

Weapon: Graphene Claw: Range: 1. Might: 7. Hit: 80. Crit: 0. Effective: Armor

Barrier: Barrier

Barrier Ability: Immune Status

Latent Abilities: 

• Pomp & Circumstance (Threshold: 2 lifebars)
  • Darting Blow (Threshold: 1 lifebar)

Staggering Blow: Charge: Might: 8, Hit: 50, Range: 1, Pushes foe 1 tile away. 

Personal Skill: Ultimate Shield: Take 0 damage while barriers are active. Only magic attacks and magic gambits can damage his barriers.

Tile Size: 1X1

# of Lifebars: 3

Movement: 5

Battle Quote: "I want money, women, status, fame, and everything else in this world!"

Envy:

Spoiler

Greed:

Monster Class
Crest
Homunculi
None

Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
45 (per life-bar)/ 1 (last lifebar)
19/28/1
26/20/1
26/20/1
18/18/18
17/29/1
10/10/1
5/5/5

Weapon:

• Shapeshifter Arm (1st Form): Mt: 5, Range: 1-2, Hit: 80, crit: 0. Looks like a sword at range 1, and a tentacle at range 2
  • Hand Swipe (Monster Form): Mt: 10, Range: 1-2, Hit: 65, crit: 0
  • Unarmed (True Form)

Barrier Ability: Immune Status

Latent Abilities: 

• Guilt Trick (Threshold: 2 lifebars): Envy assumes the form of the unit that has the highest support rank with the unit that has Envy's attention. Hit and Avoid +10 against said opponent for every support rank (10 for C/C+, 20 for B/B+, 30 for A/A+). Stats remain the same. 
  • Monster Form (Threshold: 1 lifebar): Envy changes form into a massive green monster. 
  • True Form (Threshold: 0 lifebars): Envy, reduced to only one soul, reverts to its true form: a tiny little slug-like creature. 

Staggering Blow: Charge: Might: 8, Hit: 50, Range: 1, Pushes foe 1 tile away. 

Personal Skill: Smug Snake: Attack +5 when opponent is afflicted with a status condition. 

Tile Size: 1X1 (1st Form, True Form). 3x3 (Monster Form)

# of Additional Lifebars:

Movement: 4/2/1

Battle Quote:

• "Pathetic Humans!" (First Form)
  • "You know, I don't think I'll ever get over with how easy to manipulate humans are!" (Guilt Trick)
  • "You humans don't make any sense to me. You throw away your lives for nothing. Another foolish human." (Monster Form)
  • "Don't look down on me, you WORMS!" (True Form)

Father:

Spoiler

Father:

Monster Class
Crest
Homunculi
Major Crest of Truth

Major Crest of Truth: A crest available to those remade by the Gate of Truth. The bearer can always cast magic without cost. 

Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
60 (per lifebar)

Weapon: Every Black and Dark Magic Spell, but no White Magic spells; not even Nosferatu

Equipped Item: Philosopher's Stone: Sacrifice 10 HP for +5 Spell Damage. This is mandatory for all his spells. 

Barrier Ability: General

Latent Abilities: 

• Lifetaker (Threshold: 8 lifebars)
  • Black Magic Range +1 (Threshold: 5 lifebars)
  • Dark Magic Range +1 (Threshold: 5 lifebars)
  • Fiendish Blow (Threshold: 2 lifebars)

Staggering Blow: Power Unleashed: Might: 30. Ignores user's magic stat. Affected Tiles: 20x5 in front of user (20 rows, 5 columns). HP -30 to user. Is not boosted by Philosopher's Stone. 

Personal Skill: He Who'd Swallow Truth: -10 HP at the start of each turn (Enemy Phase), but magic +2

Tile Size: 2X2

# of Lifebars: 9

Movement: 3

Weakness: Gauntlet (Unarmed Combat counts)

Battle Quote:

• "When you see an insect lying on the ground, do you stop to consider it a fool? The life of an insect is so beneath you that it would be a waste of your time to even consider judging it. That would be an accurate summation of my feelings towards you humans." (Initial)
  • "I wanted to obtain perfection. I wanted this world's knowledge for my own. Why should I be punished for that? What's wrong with craving knowledge? What's wrong with seeking perfection?" (When reduced to 3 lifebars)
  • "Stone. Stone. I need a stone!" (When reduced to 0 lifebars)

One thing worth noting: Father would be a final boss, and his boss arena would have multiple ballistae and magic equivalents, though they get obliterated when he unleashes his staggering blow. 

That's it; all seven Homunculi. I can later add Roy Mustang, Solf J. Kimblee, and Hohenheim. 

Edited by vanguard333

Focused alot on the story elements for Zelgius, so i'll cut it down here.

Character profile:

• Name: Nolan Carter (Carter means Deliverer of Goods. Nolan was a Merchant before forming the Dawn Brigade in RD.)
  • Birthday: 18th of the Garland Moon, Born Imperial Year 1152
  • Height: 184 cm

1170 Becomes a Successful Merchant along with some colleagues in Gaspard Territory
1176 Framed by his colleagues as being involved in the Tragedy of Duscur. Loses his wealth to the Church of Seiros and is branded a criminal.
1180 Inspired by Lord Lonato to join his rebellion against the Church. Convinced to stop his vengeful ways and decides to help out Byleth's class.
  • Hobbies: Reading, Telling Jokes.
  • Dislikes: Being called old, Oppression, Betrayal

Supports:

Three Houses Cast:

• Byleth (Up to A)
  • Dimitri (Up to B)
  • Ashe (Up to A)
  • Dedue (Up to A)
  • Mercedes (Up to A)
  • Bernadetta (Up to A)
  • Marianne (Up to B)
  • Ignatz (Up to A)
  • Alois (Up to A)

Tellius Characters:

• Leonardo (Up to A)
  • Edward (Up to A)
  • Micaiah (Up to B)
  • Sothe (Up to B)

Unit Statistics:

Enemy in Chapter 3. Recruit with Byleth, Ashe, Dedue (BL), Bernadetta, or Ignatz.

Starting Class: Crest
     Fighter  None

Base Stats:

Level HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
   7 34 16   4  12 10 7 11 5 8

Starting Combat Arts, Abilities, and Items.

Combat Arts

Abilities

Starting Items

Axe Combat Arts:

Prf: Colossus

Steel Axe

Smash

Equipped Abilities:

Vulnerary

Helm Splitter

Axe Prowess LV 2

Bow Combat Arts:

Bow Prowess LV 1

Curved Shot

Authority Lv 1

Rally Dex

Colossus: If Unit's currently equipped weapon has higher Wt than Enemies equipped weapon, +5 Damage.

Growth Rates and Max Stats:

HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
40% 40% 15% 60% 60% 30% 35% 40% 25%
80 62 22 89 78 43 46 51 55

Skill Proficiencies:

Sword Lance Axe Bow Brawling Reason Faith Authority Heavy Armor Riding Flying
     E     E    C (+)    D (+)        E       E (-)     E        D           E+ (*)      E      E

Budding Talent: Seal Speed. Foe suffers -6 speed after combat for one turn.

Learnt Magic and Skills:

Skill Levels Axe Bow Authority Heavy Armor Reason Faith
E+ Axe Prowess LV 1 Bow Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Smash Curved Shot Rally Dex   Fire Heal
D+ Axe Prowess LV 2 Bow Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2     Nosferatu
C Helm Splitter Close Counter Model Leader Weight -3   Recover
C+ Axe Prowess Lv 3 Bow Prowess LV 3, Heavy Draw Authority LV 3      
B Lancebreaker, Monster Breaker   Defensive Tactics Smite Bolganone   
B+ Axe Prowess LV 4 Bow Prowess LV 4 Authority LV 4      
A Wild Abandon   Rally Speed      
A+ Axe Prowess LV 5 Bow Prowess LV 5 Authority LV 5 Weight -5    
S Axe Crit +10 Bow Crit +10        
S+ Axefaire Bowfaire Offensive Tactics: Armor Effect Null, Nihil    

Prf Weapon:

Rank Uses Mt Hit Crt Wt Rng
    E   30  18  100   5 15   1

Grants Nolan Defense +4

Repaired with Wootz Steel. Obtained from Completion of Nolan's Paralouge.

Alright, now that I've dealt with the Homunculi, now to make more alchemists:

Roy Mustang:

Spoiler

Roy Mustang:

Starting Class
Crest
Warlock
None (later obtains Minor Crest of Truth)

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Magic
Combat Arts
Abilities
Fire

Reason  LV 5
Fiendish Blow
Bolganone
Meteor

Faith LV 1
Ragnarok
Nosferatu

Authority LV 5
Miracle

Personal Skill: Fake Philanderer: If Riza Hawkeye is within 3 spaces, unit deals 2 extra damage and takes 2 less damage during combat

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
E
E
E
E
E (-)
A+ (+)
D+ (*)
A+ (+)
E
E (-)
E (-)

Budding Talent: White Magic Avoid +20

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
35%
25%
50%
45%
35%
20%
25%
30%
55%

Learned Magic and Abilities:

He also knows the following: 

• Rally Defense
  • Bowbreaker
  • Defensive Tactics
  • Battalion Vantage
  • Battalion Wrath
  • Model Leader

I'll come back for Kimblee and Hohenheim. 

Edited by vanguard333

Elincia

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Noble
Minor Crest of Blaiddyd
Crest of Blaiddyd: The Faerghus royal family’s Crest, inherited from Blaiddyd of the 10 Elites. Occasionally doubles Atk and weapon uses for combat arts.

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Abilities
Pacifist
Sword Prowess LV 1
Faith LV 2
Pacifist: Avoid +20 when not equipped with a weapon or a damaging spell.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
E+ (+)
E (-,*)
E (-)
E
E (-)
E
D+ (+)
E (*)
E (-)
E+ (+)
D+ (+)
Budding Talent: Lance Jab and Battalion Desparation

Amiti (Sacred Weapon)
Rank
Use
Might
Hit
Crit
Range
Weight
A
90%
Restores HP every turn. Effect increased with Crest of Blaiddyd. Also doubles the number of attacks that its wielder can perform.

Princess Proficiencies: Sword +2, Faith +3, Authority +3, Flying +3.
Princess Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Princess Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
10%
5%
10%
5%
10%
10%
0%
15%
10%
Princess Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
2 (1)
Princess Class Abilities:
Charm
When allies adjacent to unit enter combat, allies gain +3 Damage.
Renewal
Unit recovers up to 20% of max HP at the start of each turn.
Mastery Ability: Pomp & Circumstance
Increases Luck and Charm by 4.
Mastery Ability: White Magic Heal +10
White Magic heals +10 more HP.

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
30%
30%
40%
50%
60%
60%
20%
45%
50%

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skills Levels
Sword
Reason
Faith
Authority
D

Wind
Heal
Rally Resistance
D+

Nosferatu

C

Cutting Gale
Recover
Battalion Renewal
C+
Soulblade

B

Ward

B+

A
Finesse Blade
Excalibur
Fortify

A+

S

S+

Requirement: Cannot be recruited out of the Blue Lions.
Post-Timeskip: Appear as Ally Unit in Chapter 15 of Azure Moon, join afterwards if she survived the battle.

Supports:
  • Byleth
  • Dimitri
  • Dedue
  • Felix
  • Ingrid
  • Sylvain
  • Ashe
  • Annette
  • Mercedes
  • Bernadetta
  • Marianne
  • Lorenz
  • Flayn
  • Hanneman
  • Gilbert
  • Catherine
  • Geoffrey (Link Bonus)
  • Lucia (Link Bonus)

Character Profile:
  • Full Name: Elincia Ridell Blaiddyd
  • Birthday: 15th of the Horsebow Moon, Imperial Year 1161
  • Height: 164 cm
Born as the niece of King Lambert.
Enrolls at the Officers Academy of Garreg Mach.
  • Hobby: Embroidery, Housekeeping
  • Dislikes: War, discrimination, selfish people
  • Gifts: Legends of Chivalry (+), Floral Adornment (+), Watering Can (+), Training Weight (+), Riding Boots (+), Tasty Baked Treat (+), Tea Leaves (+), Goddess Statuette (+), Dapper Handkerchief (+), Armored Bear Stuffy (+), Monarch Studies Book (-). Hunting Dagger (-), Book of Crest Designs (-), Coffee Beans (-), Whetstone (-), Smoked Meat (-)

Geoffrey

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Paladin
Minor Crest of Fraldarius
Crest of Fraldarius: House Fraldarius’s Crest, inherited from Fraldarius of the 10 Elites. Sometimes raises Mt when using a weapon.

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Abilities
Starting Items
Paragon
Brave Lance

Steel Bow
Lance Prowess LV 4
Concoction
Swordbreaker

Bow Prowess LV 4

Authority LV2

Dexterity +4

Paragon: Adjacent ally below 50% HP are immune against Critical Hit.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
C+ (+)
A (+)
E (-)
B+ (+)
E (-)
E (-)
E
C (-)
E
B+ (+)
E

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
45%
45%
50%
50%
50%
20%
30%
40%
30%

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skills Levels
Sword
Lance
Bow
Reason
Faith
Authority
D

Fire
Heal

D+

Nosferatu

C

Bolganone
Recover
Battalion Desparation
C+
Bane of Monsters
Vengeance
Break Shot

B

B+

A

Glowing Ember
Point-Blank Volley

A+

S

S+

Requirement: Appear as Ally Unit in Chapter 18 of Azure Moon, join afterwards if he survived the encounter.

Supports:
  • Byleth
  • Dimitri
  • Dedue
  • Felix
  • Ingrid
  • Sylvain
  • Ashe
  • Annette
  • Mercedes
  • Gilbert
  • Elincia (Link Bonus)
  • Lucia (Link Bonus)

Character Profile:
  • Full Name: Geoffrey Renning Fraldarius
  • Birthday: 21st of the Blue Sea Moon, Imperial Year 1161
  • Height: 184 cm
Born as the nephew of Duke Fraldarius.
Officialy join the Royal Guards.
Became a Commander of the Rebel Forces after Cornelia's Coup.
  • Hobby: Training, Guarding Elincia.
  • Likes: Training, discipline, high-quality weapons, his duty, Elincia.
  • Dislikes: Politics, Elincia or the royal family being insulted, injustice.
  • Gifts: Legends of Chivalry (+), Ceremonial Sword (+), Training Weight (+), Whetstones (+), Riding Boots (+), Blue Cheese (-), Dapper Handkerchief (-), Gemstone Beads (-), Armored Bear Stuffy (-), Monarch Studies Book (-).

Ike

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Vanguard
Minor Crest of Yune
Crest of Yune: The Crest of Yune, the Goddess of Chaos in the continent of Tellius. Rarely raises Mt and stops counterattacks.

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Abilities
Starting Items
Veteran Intuition
Ragnell
Sword Prowess LV 5
Urvan
Axebreaker

Axe Prowess LV 4

Lancebreaker

Authority LV 5

Veteran Intuition: Increase Critical Evade by 10 when enemy initiate attack.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
S (+)
E
A (+)
E (-)
C
E (-)
E (-)
A+ (+)
D
E (-)
E (-)

Ragnell (Sacred Weapon)
Rank
Use
Might
Hit
Crit
Weight
A
80%
Grant Defense +5 if user has a Crest of Yune or Ashera.
Urvan
Rank
Use
Might
Hit
Crit
Weight
A
70%

Vanguard Proficiencies: Sword +3, Axe +3, Authority +3
Vanguard Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Vanguard Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
20%
20%
0%
5%
5%
0%
10%
0%
20%
Vanguard Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Vanguard Class Abilities:
Keen Intuition
Grants Avo +30 during combat with a foe 2 or more spaces away.
General
Nullifies instant death effects and halves damage from enemy gambits.
Charm
When allies adjacent to unit enter combat, allies deal +3 Damage.
Mastery Ability: Aether
2 consecutive hits; First strike restores 50% of the damage dealt and second strike ignore 50% of the foe's Defense.
Aether:
Dur Cost
Mt
Hit
Avoid
Crit
Range

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
55%
50%
20%
55%
35%
30%
40%
20%
60%

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skills Levels
Sword
Axe
Reason
Faith
Authority
D

Fire
Heal
Rally Strength
D+

Nosferatu

C

Recover
Battalion Wrath
C+
Sunder
Spike
Bolganone

Model Leader
B

B+

A
Windsweep
Diamond Axe

Battalion Vantage
A+

S

S+

Commander

Requirement: Join Post-Timeskip if his Amiibo was scanned.
Supports:
  • Byleth (Link Bonus)
  • Edelgard
  • Dimitri
  • Claude
  • Caspar
  • Dorothea
  • Felix
  • Ingrid
  • Raphael
  • Leonie
  • Catherine
  • Shamir
  • Jeritza
  • Soren (Link Bonus)

Character Profile:
  • Birthday: 31st of the Guardian Moon, Imperial Year 1158
  • Height: 187 cm
Born as the first son of Daein General Gawain.
With the Greil Mercenaries, defeat Daein and free the Kingdom of Crimea.
Join forces with the Laguz Alliance in the war against Begnion.
Form a truce with the enemy and join forces against the Disciples of Order. After the war disseapear from Tellius without a trace.
Arrive in Fodlan and lend his strength to ...
  • Hobby: Training, Sleeping, Eating
  • Likes: Freedom, facing strong opponents, his family, the Greil Mercenary, food (meat in particular).
  • Dislikes: Politics, discrimination, being unable to support someone.
  • Gifts: Smoked Meat (+), Whetstone (+), Hunting Dagger (+), Exotic Spices (+), Legends of Chivalry (+), Training Weight (+), Blue Cheese (+), Gemstone Beads (-), Coffee Beans (-), Dapper Handkerchief (-), Arithmetic Textbook (-), Monarch Studies Book (-).

Soren

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Grandmaster
Minor Crest of Dheginsea
Crest of Dheginsea: The Goldoa royal family’s Crest, inherited from Dheginsea of Ashera's Three Heroes. Sometimes turn attacks into Critical ones.

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Abilities
Adept
Sword Prowess LV 3
Lancebreaker
Reason LV 5
Authority LV 5
Battalion Vantage
Adept: User has a speed% to perform a consecutive attack.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
B (+)
E
E (-)
E
E (-)
A+ (+)
D+ (-)
S (+)
E (-)
E
C+

Grandmaster Proficiencies: Sword +3, Reason +3, Authority +3
Grandmaster Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Grandmaster Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
5%
10%
15%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
20%
Grandmaster Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Grandmaster Class Abilities:
Charisma
When allies adjacent to unit enter combat, allies receive -3 Damage.
Solidarity
Increases the Crit Chance and Crit Avoid of adjacent allies by 10.
Ignis
Adds half of the unit's Magic stat to their Strength when using a physical attack. Adds half of the unit's Strength to the unit's Magic when using a magic attack. Trigger % = Dex stat.
Mastery Ability: Rally Spectrum
Increases the Str, Mag, Spd, Def, Res of one ally by 2 and his Dex, Luck and Charm by 4 for one Turn.

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
40%
25%
60%
55%
40%
30%
25%
40%
30%

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skills Levels
Sword
Reason
Faith
Authority
D

Wind
Heal
Rally Magic
D+

Nosferatu

C

Cutting Gale
Recover
Battalion Vantage
C+
Soulblade
Bolganone

Rally Resistance
B

B+

A
Windsweep
Excalibur

Battalion Wrath
A+

Meteor

S

Rally Dexterity
S+

Requirement: Join Post-Timeskip if Ike Amiibo was scanned.

Supports:
  • Byleth
  • Hubert
  • Linhardt
  • Dedue
  • Annette
  • Hilda
  • Ignatz
  • Lysithea
  • Shamir
  • Hanneman
  • Seteth
  • Ike (Link Bonus)

Character Profile:
  • Birthday: ??
  • Height: 170 cm
??
Born as the first son of Daein King Ashnard.
With Greil Mercenaries, defeat Daein and free the Kingdom of Crimea.
Join forces with the Laguz Alliance in the war against Begnion.
Form a truce with the enemy and join forces against the Disciples of Order. After the war disseapear from Tellius without a trace.
Arrive in Fodlan and lend his strength to ...
  • Hobby: Studying, Training with Ike.
  • Dislikes: Politics, discrimination, anyone potentially harmful to Ike.
  • Gifts: Coffee Beans (+), Board Game (+), Arithmetic Textbook (+), Exotic Spices (+), Fishing Float (+), Training Weight (+), Smoked Meat (-), Gemstone Beads (-), Dapper Handkerchief (-), Monarch Studies Book (-)

Oh, are we doing reviews? Anyone familiar with Xenoblade 1 want to review mine? They're barebones, admittedly. And I haven't played much past Mechonis Core but I do know most of the spoilers anyway. So.

I may add NPCs if you guys want, like Kallian and Gadolt (best boy who needs more love in the fandom OORAH SOLDIER), Egil, Vanea, Linada, etc. Mumkhar would be an easy one.

Will return the favor too, show me a link to ones you want reviewed, but I might not be able to if I don't know the character.

Edited by Dragoncat

@Dragoncat I have not played any of the Xenoblade games, but i do know a good deal about Shulk from maining him in Smash 4 and i think he should be good at Authority since he's able to rally his allies to his side. You could also give him a personal weapon/relic, being the Monado with some ability in it (like a combat art) that after use cycles between different arts and gives him various stat boosts depending on the art, such as increased strength with Buster or increased defense with Armour. I can't really give any more feedback due to not knowing anything else about the other characters.

Anyway i wanted to make a Non Fire emblem character so here is the Demomanr from Team Fortress 2.

Spoiler

Starting Class:

Crest
   Commoner Minor Mystery Crest (Crest of Merasmus)

Mystery Crest: Sometimes grants Mt +5 when wielding a weapon.

Base Stats:

1 26 11   5   1 8  15 8  6 2

Combat Arts

Abilities

Starting Items

Sword Combat Arts:

Prf: Drunken Oaf

Iron Sword

Wrath Strike

Equipped Abilities:

Chargin Targe

Sword Prowess LV 1

Brawl Prowess LV 1

Drunken Oaf: The unit is immune to all debuffs, however suffers -20 hit.

Growth Rates and Max Stats:

83% 49% 17%  4%  32% 66% 24% 19% 23%
175 68 46 10 51 90 46 51 40

Skill Proficiencies:

D (+)     E   E    E (-)        E+(*)       E (-*)     E (-)        E           E       E (-)      E

Brawling Budding Talent: Sticky Bomb combat art: When used will place an item on a tile, that can be detonated on player phase dealing damage across a 2x2 radius to nearby enemies.

Reason Budding talent: Monoculus spell. Will summon a  neutral Monoculus Ally unit that targets both ally and foe. Requires Level 25 to Summon.

Learnt Magic and Skills:

Skill Levels Sword Brawl Authority   Reason Faith
E+ Sword Prowess LV 1 Brawl Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Wrath Strike Fading Blow     Grenade Launcher Heal
D+ Sword Prowess LV 2 Brawl Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2     Nosferatu
C Grounder Rushing Blow Scrumpy   Loch n' Load Recover
C+ Sword Prowess LV 3 Brawl Prowess LV 3, Heavy Draw Authority LV 3      
B Axebreaker Healing Focus Defensive Tactics   Iron Bomber  
B+ Sword Prowess LV 4 Brawl Prowess LV 4 Authority LV 4      
A Sunder One-Two Punch     Loose Cannon  
A+ Sword Prowess LV 5 Brawl Prowess LV 5 Authority LV 5      
S Sword Crit +10 Brawl Crit +10        
S+ Swordfaire Fistfaire Offensive Tactics:      

Scrumpy: Use Rally command on allies to inflict Drunken status, making them immune to debuffs for 4 turns at the cost of 20 hit. Will not work if ally is under 18 years old.

Grenade Launcher

D   20  5  80   Random (between 0 and 33) 8   1-2

Has a Splash damage effect, damaging enemies behind and next to the target.

Loch n' Load

C   12  9  65   Random (between 0 and 33) 10   1-3

Iron Bomber

B   20  2  100   Random (between 0 and 33) 7   1

Uses Strength stat to deal damage.

Loose Cannon

A   6  10  70   Can not Critical 13   1-2

Every round of combat with Loose Cannon will fill up a meter. After 3 rounds the Meter will be full and the next hit will be a mini crit, doubling the damage dealt.

Weapons and Items:

Eyelander

Prf (Crest of Merasmus only.)   20  19  160   Can not Crit 7   1

When killing an enemy with the Eyelander, you will gain a head. Each head gives +2 to each stat. You can only have a maximum of 4 heads. Unequipping the Eyelander or using a Gambit will reset your head count.

Charge command with Eyelander will result in a Crit rather than a Mini Crit

Chargin Targe

Gives Prt + 3. Weighs 3.

Wielder gains Charge command, When used, it will move the unit 3 spaces forward. If an enemy is in the way it will initiate combat with a guaranteed Mini Crit.

Reduces damage from all fire spells by 50%

Bootlegger / Ali Baba's Wee Booties

Grants user +6 speed and +2 movement when equipped. If wielding a sword also grants the Charge command.

Profile:

Can join as early as chapter 1. Find him drunk near the Monastery gates and recruit him. Will auto level for every chapter put off going into Myrmidon and Mercenary,

• Full Name: Tavish Finnegan Degroot
  • Birthday: ?? Born Imperial Year 1143
  • Height: 181 cm
  • Status: House Cleaner and Self-Appointed Demolitions Expert. 
1149 Loses his eye to the Bombinomicon whilst working at Merasmus' Castle.
1172 - 1176 Hired by Redmond Man to fight for Gravel. Ends up being hired by Mann co to stop an army of Robots.
1180 Found Drunk inside the Monastery and Joins Byleth's House on missions.
  • Hobbies: Drinking, Wine-Tasting
  • Dislikes: Wizardry, Magic, Mogalls

Monoculus Unit

Will scale with Demoman's Level. takes up 2x2 squares and has 3 health bars.

Also adding in the Sniper.

Spoiler

Starting Class:

Crest
   Sniper No Crest

Base Stats:

26 42 24   15   32 21  16 17  12 18

Combat Arts
Abilities
Starting Items
Bow Combat Arts Prf Ability: Jarate
Curved Shot Equipped Abiltiies Silver Bow
Deadeye Bow Prowess LV 5 Kukiri
Encloser Bow Crit +10  
Sword Combat Arts Hit+20  
Wrath Strike Close Counter Starting Battalion
Grounder Sword Prowess LV 3 Red Team Snipers
  Other Abilities  
  Authority LV 2

Prf: When hitting an enemy, Dex/2% Chance to inflict Jarate Status, Causing target to take Mini Crits for 3 turns.

Growths and Max Stats:

30% 50% 20%  65%  45% 30% 20% 20% 30%
57 70 31 82 56 45 32 29 40

Skill Proficiencies:

C+ (+)     E   E    S (+)        E        E      E         D+           E       E (-)      E (-)

Learnt Magic and Skills:

Skill Levels Sword Bow Authority   Reason Faith
E+ Sword Prowess LV 1 Bow Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Wrath Strike Curved Shot     Fire Heal
D+ Sword Prowess LV 2 Bow Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2   Thunder Nosferatu
C Grounder Close Counter, Deadeye Rally Dex   Sagitae Recover
C+ Sword Prowess LV 3 Bow Prowess LV 3, Heavy Draw Authority LV 3, Battalion Desperation      
B Axebreaker   Defensive Tactics      
B+ Sword Prowess LV 4 Bow Prowess LV 4 Authority LV 4      
A Finesse Blade Encloser Battalion Vantage   Agnae's Arrow  
A+ Sword Prowess LV 5 Bow Prowess LV 5 Authority LV 5      
S Sword Crit +10 Bow Crit +10        
S+ Swordfaire Bowfaire Offensive Tactics:      

Weapons and Items:

Huntsman (Bow)

A   35  12  90   15 9   1-2

Dex% chance to Headshot, Tripling damage. Can stack with a crit.

Sniper Rifle (Bow)

S+   Infinite  20  80  10 20  2-15

Dex% chance to Headshot, Tripling damage. Can stack with a crit.

After being fired, unit must wait a turn before they can fire again.

Kukiri

C   40  8  75  40 6  1

Profile:

.Ally Unit in Hunting By Daybreak, Recruit by talking with anyone and paying him 30,000 gold (SS, VW, AM) Enemy Unit in the Battle for Deirdru, Talk with Hubert and he will join you for 20,000 gold. (CF)

• Full Name: Mun-Dee Mundy
  • Birthday: ?? Born Imperial Year 1150
  • Height: 174 cm
1150 Born to a family of Scientists in New Zealand. Sent up in a rocket ship that Lands in Australia.
1172 - 1176 Hired by Redmond Man to fight for Gravel. Ends up being hired by Mann co to stop an army of Robots.
1185 Arrives at Garreg Mach ruins and Joins Byleth's Army/ Hired to Defend Deirdru but defects to Edelgard's side.
  • Hobbies: Camping, Having a Plan to kill everyone he meets.
  • Dislikes: Fantasy, Backstabbers, Bloody Spies.

2 hours ago, Geenoble said:

I have not played any of the Xenoblade games, but i do know a good deal about Shulk from maining him in Smash 4 and i think he should be good at Authority since he's able to rally his allies to his side. You could also give him a personal weapon/relic, being the Monado with some ability in it (like a combat art) that after use cycles between different arts and gives him various stat boosts depending on the art, such as increased strength with Buster or increased defense with Armour. I can't really give any more feedback due to not knowing anything else about the other characters.

Ooh, authority! I had forgotten about that stat!

The Monado would absolutely be a relic of his, but I do think cycling between the arts would be OP for FE.

Added budding talents.

Edited by Dragoncat

16 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Oh, are we doing reviews? Anyone familiar with Xenoblade 1 want to review mine? They're barebones, admittedly. And I haven't played much past Mechonis Core but I do know most of the spoilers anyway. So.

I haven't even gotten to Mechonis Core (I'm still on Fallen Arm), but I'll do my best:

For Shulk:

5 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

The Monado would absolutely be a relic of his, but I do think cycling between the arts would be OP for FE.

It would be. However, if we look at the arts available to Shulk in Xenoblade Chronicles 1:

• Buster: powerful attack with a larger blade. Deals double damage to Mechon and Machina.
  • Enchant: strengthens the weapons of the party. Allows normal weapons to damage Mechon.
  • Shield: generates a barrier that protects the party from enemy talent arts of the same level or lower.
  • Speed: gives the target a greater chance to dodge physical attacks.
  • Purge: ranged ether blast that inflicts Aura Seal and nullifies Spike effects.
  • Armour: reduces physical and ether damage taken. Percentage (30%-75%) depends on this Art's level.
  • Cyclone: damages all enemies around the user and inflicts topple on enemies suffering from break.
  • Eater: strips away enemy buffs and causes bleed damage in a frontal cone.

Quite a few of these wouldn't really work as combat arts; namely enchant, shield, speed, and armour. Of the ones that remain, Eater is obtained through an optional quest; leaving Buster, Purge, and Cyclone. Of the three, Buster would make the most sense to keep; purge can be represented through a reason spell, and AoE combat arts aren't really a thing in Three Houses if I recall correctly. 

I would suggest: Buster: Might +10, Range 1-2, durability cost 5, effective against armoured foes. 

Of the ones that don't work as combat arts, enchant could be some kind of unique Rally: Anti-Armour, Armour could be Rally: Defense and Rally: Resistance, Speed could be Rally: Speed. 

For Reyn: 

War Master doesn't make much sense given that he also has armour proficiency. Sure, Fortress Knight is... rubbish, but given Reyn's reliance on a shield as a weapon and his use of heavy armour, fortress knight might make more sense. Then again, I suppose one could make him war master and give him a big shield, and the weight reduction if his armour proficiency is raised would mean that the shield wouldn't weigh him down too much. 

For Fiora:

I don't think Falcon Knight makes much sense for her as she's not a lance user. She's a fast swordsman, so wouldn't something like swordmaster or assassin make more sense?

For Dunban:

Again, swordmaster would make more sense than Mortal Savant; Dunban isn't a magic ("Ether") guy. Weakness in bow makes a lot of sense as it requires both arms, but so does brawling. It might make more sense to swap lance and brawling. 

Blossom dance seems rather OP; its probability of occurring is the sum of two stats; at least one of which he will probably get a high value in, and he attacks four times at full damage if it activates. 

For Riki: 

Why is dark bishop his best class? What spells does he learn? A good idea would be two list the spells the more magically-oriented characters can learn. 

For Sharla:

I can't say much here. Her proficiencies and such make sense. I would simply suggest that, since she heavily relies on Ether attacks and healing, that should be reflected even as an archer (such as her learning a bow combat art that uses magic). 

For Melia: 

Why is lance one of her proficiencies? She's terrible at melee combat in Xenoblade Chronicles; she just awkwardly taps the opponent with the head of her staff. Perhaps proficiency in reason and faith would make more sense, with authority as a budding talent due to her being the future empress of the High Entia?

17 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Will return the favor too, show me a link to ones you want reviewed, but I might not be able to if I don't know the character.

Okay. I don't know how to leave links to them, but could you please review my versions of Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, the seven Homunculi, Father and/or Roy Mustang?

@vanguard333 I edited, taking your suggestions into consideration. Riki is really kind of hard to work with here.

I haven't watched Full Metal Alchemist, but I will try later on today.

Edited by Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

@vanguard333 I edited, taking your suggestions into consideration. Riki is really kind of hard to work with here.

Okay. Overall, the changes look really good. I especially like the spell choices for Shulk. 

For Riki, yeah; it is a bit tricky. In terms of abilities, Riki specializes in buffing allies and de-buffing enemies. In that case, dark magic such as Mire, Swarm and Banshee make a lot of sense for de-buffing enemies, and white magic such as psychic and ward for buffing allies. The remaining two reason spells should probably be blizzard and bolganone (to represent his fire and ice spells). Dark Mage would definitely make sense for him so he can learn Poison Strike; furthering his ability to de-buff opponents. 

For stats, Riki should probably have high HP base and growth (the highest of the seven characters), but average-to-low stats elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

I haven't watched Full Metal Alchemist, but I will try later on today.

You should; it's really good. Specifically; watch the show called Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's the version I used for the characters, and the original anime overtook the manga it was based on and had to create its own second half from scratch, while Brotherhood is a much closer to 1:1 adaptation. It's also the better version in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

You should; it's really good. Specifically; watch the show called Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's the version I used for the characters, and the original anime overtook the manga it was based on and had to create its own second half from scratch, while Brotherhood is a much closer to 1:1 adaptation. It's also the better version in my opinion. 

I looked at Alphonse and some of the Deadly Sins/Homunculi. Since the extent of what I know of this anime is that there's a bad dude named Scar and a guy fuses his daughter with his dog, all I can say is...I would not have the patience to work with the numbers, and the Crest of Truth sounds interesting.

Oh, and on Melia having lance as a budding talent, I think the Alcamoth soldiers use spears, so I was kinda reffing that. She also has Spear Break.

On Dunban with brawling, remember how he socked Mumkhar right in the kisser at Valak Mountains? I was reffing that, perhaps this version of him has both arms good. Although he really wouldn't be himself without the stiff one armed swagger, I admit.

Edited by Dragoncat

@vanguard333 I Have seen FMAB so i'm happy to review some of yours

I can do Mustang for now but Let me know if you want me to do more.

Spoiler

Roy Mustang:

Starting Class
Crest
Warlock
None (later obtains Minor Crest of Truth)

Nothing Wrong Here

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

He could have slightly higher base magic for his level, as he is only 6 points over Hannemans base magic and he is 10 levels higher than Hanneman.

Magic
Combat Arts
Abilities
Fire

Reason  LV 5
Fiendish Blow
Bolganone
Meteor

Faith LV 1
Nosferatu

Authority LV 5
Miracle

Personal Skill: Fake Philanderer: If Riza Hawkeye is within 3 spaces, unit deals 2 extra damage and takes 2 less damage during combat

He should really know Ragnarok since it is the strongest Fire spell in the game and if he knew it he would have every fire spell in the game.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
E
E
E
E
E (-)
A+ (+)
E+ (*)
A+ (+)
E
E (-)
E (-)

He should have D+ base faith since every character in the game gets Heal at D and Nosferatu ad D+ (something he has). Otherwise pretty good overall.

Budding Talent: White Magic Avoid +20

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
35%
25%
50%
45%
35%
20%
25%
30%
55%

No problems with the growths but i feel his Max HP should be lower, like 82 and his max Mag should be higher, around 77. Also would need at least D+ in order to get the Priest class for his Miracle that he has at Base

Learned Magic and Abilities:

He also knows the following: 

• Rally Defense
  • Bowbreaker
  • Defensive Tactics
  • Battalion Vantage
  • Battalion Wrath

Feel like he should also know Rally Charm since he is an occasional Flirt but otherwise pretty fine.

Only going to do Mustang for now since he was rather quick to do due to being pre promoted.