Create Fire Emblem Characters in Three Houses!

Deathcon

On 12/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, Geenoble said:

@vanguard333 I Have seen FMAB so i'm happy to review some of yours

I can do Mustang for now but Let me know if you want me to do more.

Hide contents

Roy Mustang:

Starting Class
Crest
Warlock
None (later obtains Minor Crest of Truth)

Nothing Wrong Here

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

He could have slightly higher base magic for his level, as he is only 6 points over Hannemans base magic and he is 10 levels higher than Hanneman.

Magic
Combat Arts
Abilities
Fire

Reason  LV 5
Fiendish Blow
Bolganone
Meteor

Faith LV 1
Nosferatu

Authority LV 5
Miracle

Personal Skill: Fake Philanderer: If Riza Hawkeye is within 3 spaces, unit deals 2 extra damage and takes 2 less damage during combat

He should really know Ragnarok since it is the strongest Fire spell in the game and if he knew it he would have every fire spell in the game.

Proficiencies and Skill Levels:

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
E
E
E
E
E (-)
A+ (+)
E+ (*)
A+ (+)
E
E (-)
E (-)

He should have D+ base faith since every character in the game gets Heal at D and Nosferatu ad D+ (something he has). Otherwise pretty good overall.

Budding Talent: White Magic Avoid +20

Growth Rates and Maximum Stats:

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
35%
25%
50%
45%
35%
20%
25%
30%
55%

No problems with the growths but i feel his Max HP should be lower, like 82 and his max Mag should be higher, around 77. Also would need at least D+ in order to get the Priest class for his Miracle that he has at Base

Learned Magic and Abilities:

He also knows the following: 

• Rally Defense
  • Bowbreaker
  • Defensive Tactics
  • Battalion Vantage
  • Battalion Wrath

Feel like he should also know Rally Charm since he is an occasional Flirt but otherwise pretty fine.

Only going to do Mustang for now since he was rather quick to do due to being pre promoted.

Thank you. I meant to include Ragnarok; thank you very much for noticing that I hadn't added it. 

Thank you about the base faith, and I agree about the max stats. 

I didn't include Rally Charm because I figured that, although he is an occasional flirt, it doesn't really count since it's all an act (the same reason I called his personal skill Fake Philanderer). Though that does remind me; I left out a skill he absolutely should know: Model Leader. I'll add it in. 

This was great. I would appreciate you doing more of them if you can; especially Father and the Homunculi. Thanks. 

Edited by vanguard333

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only double-posting because Serenesforest wouldn't let me edit my post for some reason. Anyway, I said I would add Kimblee and Hohenheim, and here they are:

Solf J. Kimblee (enemy unit):

Spoiler

Solf J. Kimblee:

Class
Crest
Dark Bishop
None
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Note: Kimblee has a unique outfit as a Dark Bishop: a white suit and matching fedora. 

Magic: Miasma, Mire B, Banshee O, Luna /\, Bohr X

Abilities: Reason LVL 4, Dark Magic Avoid +20, Pomp & Circumstance, Fiendish Blow, Dark Magic Range +1

Personal Skill: Mad Bomber: Unit's attacks can destroy any destructible object/terrain in front of him. 

Weapons & Items:

• Philosopher's Stone: Increase spell might by 5 for one attack. Uses: 3
  • Lesser Philosopher's Stone: Increase spell might by 3 for one attack. Uses: 3.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
E
E
E
E
E+
A
E
C
E
E
E

Hohenheim (playable unit: available in endgame chapter):

Spoiler

Hohenheim:

Note: Hohenheim is a human unit, but he has multiple lifebars like a monster unit. 

Starting Class
Crest
Bishop
Major Crest of Truth

Major Crest of Truth: A crest available to those to those remade by the Gate of Truth. The bearer can always cast magic without any cost. 

Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
60 (per lifebar)

Lifebars: 6

Magic
Combat Arts
Equipped Abilities
Heal
Nosferatu

Faith  LV 5
Warding Blow
Seraphim
Ward
Rescue

White Tomefaire
White Magic Range +1
Thoron
Sagittae

Defensive Tactics

Personal Skill: Avatar of Xerxes: Any attempt to drain Hohenheim's health will result in the unit being damaged by the amount drained instead of healed. Hohenheim will still take full damage. 

Equipped Item: Philosopher's Stone (internal): Sacrifice 10 HP for 5 extra spell damage.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
E
E
E
E
E (-)
C
S+ (+)
B (+)
E
E (-)
E (-)

I did Lucius and Raven a while ago, so let's round it out with Priscilla!

Major Crest of Cornwell: May attack again after performing a combat art.

Personal Ability: Noble Heart: Grants +2 damage dealt, and -2 damage received, to adjacent allies who have a Crest.

Proficiencies:

Spoiler

Sword: E

Lance: E+

Axe: E

Bow: E

Brawl: E (<)

Authority: E+

Reason: E+ (>)

Faith: D (>)

Riding: D (>)

Flight: E (*)

Armor: E (<)

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 20 + 0.40

Str: 4 + 0.20

Mag: 9 + 0.50

Skl: 8 + 0.40

Spd: 10 + 0.50

Lck: 11 + 0.60

Def: 3 + 0.10

Res: 8 + 0.50

Cha: 9 + 0.40

Spell List:

Spoiler

Reason-D: Wind

Reason-C: Cutting Gale

Reason-B: Thoron

Reason-A: Fimbulvetr

Reason-A+: Excalibur

Faith-D: Heal

Faith-D+: Nosferatu

Faith-C: Recover

Faith-B: Seraphim

Faith-A: Fortify

Combat Arts and Skills:

Spoiler

No particular combat arts

C+-Auth: Rally Resistance

A-Auth: Battalion Vantage

Budding Talent: Pass

Anyway, let me know what you think!

20 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Her stat line is maybe a bit too minimaxed. And I feel her Reason spell list is a bit too over the place. Wind focus makes sense, but mixed up with both Ice and Thunder spell? Might be better to just pick one. I love her Faith spell list, it's fairly unique but feels right for Priscilla. Love giving her a budding talent in Flying, too. Her personal isn't absurd, but I find it funny given how many of her support options aren't nobles (then again, that's why she has so many bad paired ending...)

On 1/9/2020 at 7:10 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

• Same remark i said before about Crest.
  • E+ in non proficiencies.
  • I would make Reason a budding talent and Sword a proficiency.
  • I w trade HP growth for base, same for magic.
  • I w raise defense growth a bit.
  • I w put Blizzard at C. Move Cutting Gale to C+. Remove Thoron.
  • Unit with one Rally learn it at D.
  • Put Battalion Renewal at C, and remove Battalion Vantage.

There was a Micaiah made earlier in the thread, here's my own spin to it.

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Commoner
Major Mysterious Crest/Major Crest of Lehran, Minor Crest of Yune
Crest of Lehran: The Crest of Lehran, Heron supporter of Ashera's Three Heroes. Sometimes raises Mt when using recovery magic. Occasionally conserves uses of recovery magic.
Crest of Yune: The Crest of Yune, the Goddess of Chaos in the continent of Tellius. Often raises Mt. Occasionally allow to strike twice.
Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Magic
Abilities
Miasma Δ
Mysterious Lineage
Heal
Reason LV 1
Nosferatu
Faith LV 2

Authority LV 1
Mysterious Lineage: +20% Experience Gained. Units adjacent to the user restore HP at the start of every turn (Post-Timeskip).

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
E (-,*)
E (-)
E (-)
E
E (-)
D (+)
D+ (+)
D (+)
E (-)
E
E+ (+)
Budding Talent: Soulblade

Light Sage Proficiencies: Reason +3, Faith +3, Authority +3
Light Sage Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
10%
0%
10%
0%
0%
10%
0%
5%
10%
Light Sage Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Light Sage Class Abilities:
Charm
Allies within 1 space inflict +3 damage in combat.
White Magic Uses x2
Doubles the number of uses of White Magic spells.
Mastery Ability: Pomp & Circumstance
Increases the unit's Luck and Charm by 4.
Light Priestess Proficiencies: Reason +3, Faith +3, Authority +3
Light Priestess Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
20%
0%
10%
0%
0%
15%
0%
10%
10%
Light Priestess Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Light Priestess Class Abilities:
Charm
Allies within 1 space inflict +3 damage in combat.
White Magic Uses x2
Doubles the number of uses of White Magic spells.
Mastery Ability: Sacrifice
Uses user's HP to restore allied units' HP and return their condition to normal.

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
30%
30%
55%
40%
40%
55%
20%
45%
55%

Personal Batallion: Dawn Brigade
Phys
Mag
Hit
Crit
Avoid
Prot
Res
Cha
Lvl
Endur

Gambit: Radiant Dawn.
Allies in the area can move again and gain the Radiant status effect, which cancel stat debuffs and heal them at the beginning of every turn for 3 turn. AOE.
Might
Hit
Range
Uses

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skills Levels
Reason
Faith
Authority
D
Miasma Δ
Heal

D+
Mire B
Nosferatu

C

Recover
Battalion Renewal
C+

Model Leader
B
Luna Λ
Thani

B+

A
Ragnarok
Corona
Battalion Desparation
A+

S
Dark Magic Range +1

Rally Charm
S+
Dark Tomefaire

Thani
Uses
Mt
Hit
Crit
Range
Weight
95%
0%
1~2
Inflicts effective damage against cavalry and armored units.
Corona
Uses
Mt
Hit
Crit
Range
Weight
80%
0%
1~2
Halves enemy's hit rate for 1 turn.

Supports:
  • Byleth (Link Bonus)
  • Linhardt
  • Dorothea
  • Sylvain
  • Ashe
  • Raphael
  • Marianne
  • Lysithea
  • Flayn
  • Hanneman
  • Manuela
  • Alois
  • Anna

On 1/10/2020 at 10:01 AM, salinea said:

Her stat line is maybe a bit too minimaxed. And I feel her Reason spell list is a bit too over the place. Wind focus makes sense, but mixed up with both Ice and Thunder spell? Might be better to just pick one. I love her Faith spell list, it's fairly unique but feels right for Priscilla. Love giving her a budding talent in Flying, too. Her personal isn't absurd, but I find it funny given how many of her support options aren't nobles (then again, that's why she has so many bad paired ending...)

Thanks for the feedback!

Is minimaxed bad? That's how Lysithea is, and she's one of the best units in the game. Maybe I could drag 1 base and 10% growth from Luck to Defense, IDK.

You may have a point re:Reason. I wanted her to specialize in Wind due to her affinity, but also share some Ice spells with her brother. I could probably cut Thunder.

And yeah, that was kind of the idea. It's not like Priscilla is prejudiced against commoners, but her birth station prevents her from getting too close to them.

51 minutes ago, Soroen said:
  • Same remark i said before about Crest.
  • E+ in non proficiencies.
  • I would make Reason a budding talent and Sword a proficiency.
  • I w trade HP growth for base, same for magic.
  • I w raise defense growth a bit.
  • I w put Blizzard at C. Move Cutting Gale to C+. Remove Thoron.
  • Unit with one Rally learn it at D.
  • Put Battalion Renewal at C, and remove Battalion Vantage.

With the Crest, I was cognizant of the irony of Raven being able to use it more effectively, but only having a Minor whereas Priscilla is Major.

I guess those non-proficiencies can be dropped to E. Not really a fan of the game doing it this way, but it is what it is.

Reason as a budding talent makes sense with her promotion, but I decided on Flight because... she has a wing/feather hair accessory. Maybe I could reverse those, but I like the notion of her getting Pass, especially as a supportive unit. I didn't want a boon in swords, since I already gave that to Raven and Lucius.

Are you saying HP and Mag should be... lower, or higher? I think they're good numbers for a frail magic support/offense unit. Maybe I was a tad too harsh on the Def, though.

Reason list changes sound fine, Thoron was a bit indulgent on my part. Would put Cutting Gale at B now, I just prefer spells at full levels.

Fine regarding the Authority levels. Would prefer to keep Battalion Vantage though, mages getting Battalion Renewal feels overdone.

Spoiler

Micaiah

I like how you fit her within the mould of promoted Lord classes (I imagine the budding talent in Swords comes from her being a "Lord"?). Getting dark spells is consistent with her Dark affinity, and her personal Faith spells sound great (would probably cut Thani to, like, 5-7 charges though). Light Priestess class should probably get another skill, maybe White Tomefaire? Integrating Sacrifice as a Mastery combat art was a great notion, too. And I really like her "personal" battalion and supportive gambit, although Dawn Brigade should probably boost Physical Attack too (since most of its members are physical).

Edited by Shanty Pete's 1st Mate
Added comments on Micaiah

5 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Thanks for the feedback!

Is minimaxed bad? That's how Lysithea is, and she's one of the best units in the game. Maybe I could drag 1 base and 10% growth from Luck to Defense, IDK.

More like it's a little too good! Lysithea is one of the best unit in the game indeed, we don't want every units to be just as good good as her!! And Lysithea has a very specific tragic backstory to underlay those growth and some obvious narrative trade off. Priscilla has her own tragic backstory, but it doesn't work that well with being a very efficient offensive unit..

You may have a point re:Reason. I wanted her to specialize in Wind due to her affinity, but also share some Ice spells with her brother. I could probably cut Thunder.

Sounds good then!

And yeah, that was kind of the idea. It's not like Priscilla is prejudiced against commoners, but her birth station prevents her from getting too close to them.

I guess that makes sense then! Poor Priscilla.

With the Crest, I was cognizant of the irony of Raven being able to use it more effectively, but only having a Minor whereas Priscilla is Major.

I do feel that works well with their backstory. Priscilla having a Major Crest might explain why her parents were able to have her adopted by a major noble house and everything.

3 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I like how you fit her within the mould of promoted Lord classes (I imagine the budding talent in Swords comes from her being a "Lord"?). Getting dark spells is consistent with her Dark affinity, and her personal Faith spells sound great (would probably cut Thani to, like, 5-7 charges though). Light Priestess class should probably get another skill, maybe White Tomefaire? Integrating Sacrifice as a Mastery combat art was a great notion, too. And I really like her "personal" battalion and supportive gambit, although Dawn Brigade should probably boost Physical Attack too (since most of its members are physical).

• Yes.
  • Thani is calked on the Rapier and it's precedent incarnation (obviously) and both have a great number of uses. I might still lower it tho.
  • I did though about putting White Tomefaire instead of White Magic Uses x2, but even with Thani at 13 uses it was not worth much and it would hamper her support ability more than anything. I could've put both but the Lord class are limited to 2 abilities, except Claude who has Canto, but if i wanted to go this way i would have put Terrain Resistance.
  • Dawn Brigade it's mostly for the name and balance. Besides to Micaiah, a +2 in physical damage would be useless.
3 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I guess those non-proficiencies can be dropped to E. Not really a fan of the game doing it this way, but it is what it is.

Reason as a budding talent makes sense with her promotion, but I decided on Flight because... she has a wing/feather hair accessory. Maybe I could reverse those, but I like the notion of her getting Pass, especially as a supportive unit. I didn't want a boon in swords, since I already gave that to Raven and Lucius.

Are you saying HP and Mag should be... lower, or higher? I think they're good numbers for a frail magic support/offense unit. Maybe I was a tad too harsh on the Def, though.

Reason list changes sound fine, Thoron was a bit indulgent on my part. Would put Cutting Gale at B now, I just prefer spells at full levels.

Fine regarding the Authority levels. Would prefer to keep Battalion Vantage though, mages getting Battalion Renewal feels overdone.

• What i meant is, lower the HP growth but put more HP at base like 23/35% for exemple.
  • I didn't said it earlier but i would probably reduce her base speed aswell.
  • True, it's just that i prefer to go with the current than against it, and i think that Renewal fit her way better than Vantage. Even with Renewal out, i would've put Desparation instead.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:23 AM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Is minimaxed bad? That's how Lysithea is

Yea, kinda. Lysithea pays for that in having the lowest total growths and being as tough as paper mache. Priscilla as far as I recall wasn't all that minmaxed and that's the point: we have an actual character to base it off of, so if we're putting them in three houses, we should be as faithful to the character as possible.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:23 AM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

mages getting Battalion Renewal feels overdone.

A lot of the abilities characters have are more around what makes sense for the character than what is 'optimal' or 'novel' even ingame. That's why every physical unit isn't running around with battalion vantage-battalion wrath despite the fact that everyone wants that combo for their chosen creation because they can't bear them being suboptimal.

OK quickie one with explanation:

Robin male or female doesn't matter:

Class: Commoner 

HP/STR/MAG/DEX/SPD/LCK/DEF/RES/CHA

Base    29    9    8    8    9    6    9    6    6 (total 90)

We're doing this quick, dirty, and lazy. We take the base stats of Robin without accounting for any variation of flaw/strength and total them up. We throw this through a ratio calculator using the same stat total as Byleth minus his charm stat (total 83). We get some basically workable numbers for a "hybrid" type character. We use our remaining "points" to return to 90 and give Robin 6 starting charm; fitting for an avatar/non-lord Amnesiac. Note that defense is oddly high showing that this strategy is not perfect. 

Growth 55    45    40    40    40    45    30    25    50 (total 370)  

Since we're using a robin base with no asset/flaws, we end up with a very middle of the road character. Because the health to stat ratios in awakening are so different we see that the health was far too high and cut that growth down some (already done) and give the remainder to charm. Robin is an excellent tactician and thus This is referenced in his higher than average charm (though this could be done in better ways) He is also the avatar of a fell god and only an amnesiac rather than devoid of emotion, so the higher avg charm fits.

Max 107    54    54    54    54    60    54    54    63 (total 553)

From here on we can't really use Byleth's totals as a base anymore, on one hand you could and simply keep the 99 charm but I'd rather this as a recruitable unit rather than literally replacing the unit role of Byleth. So we use our next hybrid character Ingrid. She has the same growths as Byleth and ~7 less total base stats. The problem is that we still have Robin using the Avatar/Lord level base stats. Simply using Ingrid's totals would drop the magic/str ratio abnormally low so we'll simply cut away a little as we had done with the growth rates.

New Base    26    9    8    8    9    6    6    6    6 (total 84)

We cut 3 from base hp and def, putting them more in line with the other characters and can pretty much call it good. Their max stats aren't insane, and are in fact oddly equal and yet I don't find myself minding all that much. Notable for their abnormally large health, though not to the extant as Raphael.

Since Robin canonically bears the Mark (read: Crest) of Grima, I will, despite how much the overuse annoys me, give Robin a Crest. Rather than reusing one of the standard effects, I look to Bernadetta and Dimitri for inspiration and precedence. Their abilities each could allow for essentially a doubling of the usual damage or more and thus I feel a bit more safe to simply adapt Ignis as a crest ability. so:

Crest of Grima (Major)

When using attack magic, Occasionally add 1/2 str to Attk.

When using weapon attacks, occasionally add 1/2 mag to Attk.

Activation % 20 (major) 10 (minor) 5 (Item)

At the beginning its actually weaker than Felix's crest only adding 4 damage for a lower frequency, naturally as time goes on it rises in strength to Dimitri and Bernadetta's level but is more frequent due to have to activation conditions (magic or might) and having the major rather than minor activation rate. Robin gets major only because they are the avatar of Grima perfected by the Grimleal, Morgan would only have a minor crest. Still a bit more powerful than I'd like (I think) but I'm not exactly going slow and steady here.

Personal Skill: The easy and obvious one is to give him bootleg professor's guidance known as Veteran. Alternatively just give him the discipline skill.

Personally I'd prefer giving him a weaker variant of his rally spectrum skill (Shamir has this essentially as a self rally) as his personal or a modified Offensive tactics to illustrate his superior ability to tip the scales. The final and more OP option was to double his gambit uses.

For Reason magic its actually rather easy:

Thunder Thoron Death Dark Spikes

The first two can be considered robin's signature spells and the last two represent Grima's powers as Death is visually similar to Grima's truth and Dark Spikes is similar to Grima's attack.

Faith gets a bit trickier and thus more limited. I was half tempted to go all out and cheese with warp and rescue but instead decided more conservative for Aura and Abraxas since Robin will already be struggling with mixed black/dark magic.

Since I haven't mentioned it robins strengths would be no flaws with a strength in Reason, Swords and Authority. Normally I'd be tempted to give them a hidden talent in faith (giving them faith uses x2 or avo +20) but at this point hidden talents are so overused that I'll leave it as is.

With a strength in authority Robin would be loaded with rally skills, finishing with rally movement being the third unit to have it. The battalion skills would be vantage and desperation as they fit Robin's mo of outmaneuvering the opponent. What rally skills he would have otherwise, I didn't decide.

I don't really need to go on, with his balanced stats and growths most classes should push him any direction needed and magic or strength will never be a completely wasted investment thanks to his crest and lack of flaws (in proficiency) The unit ended up the way it did due to the choices made by IS in awakening rather than my trying to minmax a character hardly faithful to the original. The female version is probably OP.

Canon classline is dark bishop/warlock, if you care. Unique outfit should be obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay; here's my version of Robin, though more inspired by Smash Bros. than Awakening

Robin:

Spoiler

Robin:

Starting Class
Crest
Commoner
Major Crest of Grima

Major Crest of Grima: Sometimes adds Strength/2 (if using a magical attack) or magic/2 (if using a physical attack) against an opponent. 

Personal Skill: Solidarity: Grant Hit and Avoid +10 to adjacent allies

Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
35%
40%
40%
40%
40%
30%
35%
35%
40%

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
D (+)
E
E
E
E (-)
D (+)
E (*)
E+ (+)
E
E
E

The - in brawling is because Ylisse doesn't have gauntlets

Magic
Combat Arts
Abilities
Heal
Nosferatu
Bane of Monsters
Battalion Vantage
Seraphim
Aura
Thunder
Hexblade
Model Leader
Thoron
Bolganone
Cutting Gale
Agnea's Arrow

Battalion Renewal

Rally Charm

Just started playing Shadow Dragon Hard-5 so i decided to make these two. One good and One bad.

Jagan

Spoiler

Starting Class

Crest

Paladin

None

Base Stats:

Level HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
   20 42 14   2   18 12  8 13  10 11

Personal Skill: 

Veteran Intuition: +2 Defense when Enemy initiates combat.

Starting Combat Arts, Abilities, and Items.

Combat Arts

Abilities

Starting Items

Sword Arts

Lance Prowess Lv 4

Silver Lance

Wrath Strike

Sword Prowess Lv 2

Iron Sword

Grounder

Authority Lv 3

Intermediate Seal

Lance Arts

Dexterity +4

Tempest Lance

SwordBreaker

Knight Kneeler

Rally Charm

Swift Strikes

Rally Dexterity

Defensive Tactics

Growth Rates and Max Stats:

HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
30% 15% 0% 35%  10% 20% 10% 5% 20%
65 45 15 55 38 30 40 25 35

Skill Proficiencies:

Sword Lance Axe Bow Brawling Reason Faith Authority Heavy Armor Riding Flying
     C (+)     B+ (+)   E (-)    E (-)        E        E      E         B (+)           E       B (+)      E

Learnt Magic and Skills:

Skill Levels Sword Lance Authority Riding Reason Faith
E+ Sword Prowess LV 1 Lance Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Wrath Strike Tempest Lance     Fire Heal
D+ Sword Prowess LV 2 Lance Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2. Rally Charm   Thunder Nosferatu
C Grounder Knight Kneeler   Dexterity +4   Recover
C+ Sword Prowess LV 3 Lance Prowess LV 3 Authority LV 3, Rally Dexterity      
B Axebreaker Swordbreaker Defensive Tactics   Bolganone  
B+ Sword Prowess LV 4 Lance Prowess LV 4, Swift Strikes Authority LV 4      
A Bane of Monsters   Rally Defence      
A+ Sword Prowess LV 5 Lance Prowess LV 5 Authority LV 5 Movement + 1    
S Sword Crit +10 Lance Crit +10        
S+ Swordfaire Lancefaire Offensive Tactics: Riding effect null    

Battalion:

Name: Altean Knights. B Rank Authority

Level

Phys

Mag

Hit

Crit

Avo

Prt

Res

Cha

+2

+5

+0

+0

+1

+0

+8

+3

+6

+0

+2

+1

+0

+8

+4

+8

+0

+5

+2

+1

+8

+5

+9

+0

+7

+3

+1

+8

+6

+10

+0

+10

+4

+2

+8

Profile:

Joins In Chapter 2 if You choose Marth as house Leader.

• Full Name: Jagen Swasey
  • Birthday: 12th of Garland Moon Born Imperial Year 1122
  • Height: 176 cm
1137 Becomes a Squire for the Altean Army
1167 Becomes Prince Marths Combat Instructor and Adviser.
1180 Accompanies Prince Marth to Garreg Mach Monastary
  • Hobbies: Reading, Tactics
  • Dislikes: Pirates, Brigands, 

Gordin

Spoiler

Starting Class

Crest

Commoner

None

Base Stats:

1 22 6   2   11 8  5 7  3 6

Personal Skill: 

Five Points: After killing 5 enemies grants Atk +5 for the rest of the chapter.

Combat Arts

Abilities

Starting Items

Bow Combat Arts:

Prf: Five Points

Iron Bow

Curved Shot

Equipped Abilities:

Bow Prowess LV 1

Sword Prowess LV 1

40% 35% 20% 50%  45% 25% 40% 20% 25%
69 45 20 61 52 30 47 28 40

Skill Proficiencies:

E+ (+)     E   E (-)    D (+)        E        E      E         E           E (-)      E      E

Learnt magic and skills:

Skill Levels

Sword

Bow

Authority

Reason

Faith

E+

Sword Prowess Lv 1

Bow Prowess LV 1

Authority Lv 1

D

Wrath Strike

Curved Shot

Rally Dex

Wind

Heal

D+

Sword Prowess Lv 2

Bow Prowess LV 2

Authority Lv 2

Nosferatu

C

Grounder

Close Counter, Deadeye

Battalion Desperation

Thoron

Recover

C+

Sword Prowess Lv 3

Bow Prowess LV 3

Authority Lv 3

B

Defensive Tactics

B+

Sword Prowess Lv 4

Bow Prowess LV 4

Authority Lv 4

A

Sunder

Encloser

Battalion Vantage

Agnea’s Arrow

A+

Sword Prowess Lv 5

Bow Prowess LV 5

Authority Lv 5

S

Sword Crit +10

Bow crit +10

S+

Swordfaire

Bowfaire

Offensive Tactics

Profile:

Joins chapter 1 if you choose Marth as House Leader

• Full Name: Gordin
  • Birthday: 19th of Horsebow Moon Born Imperial Year 1164
  • Height: 162 cm pre-timeskip. 167 post-timeskip
1178 Joins the Altean Army and becomes Fast Friends with fellow Knight Draug.
1179 Assigned to Prince Marths Guard.
1180 Accompanies Prince Marth to Garreg Mach Monastary and becomes a student.
  • Hobbies: Archery, Competition.
  • Dislikes: Losing, Being proven wrong, being called young.

Edited by Geenoble

On 1/23/2020 at 10:04 PM, vanguard333 said:

Okay; here's my version of Robin, though more inspired by Smash Bros. than Awakening

Robin:

Hide contents

Robin:

Starting Class
Crest
Commoner
Major Crest of Grima

Major Crest of Grima: Sometimes adds Strength/2 (if using a magical attack) or magic/2 (if using a physical attack) against an opponent. 

Personal Skill: Solidarity: Grant Hit and Avoid +10 to adjacent allies

Stats:

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
35%
40%
40%
40%
40%
30%
35%
35%
40%

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
D (+)
E
E
E
E (-)
D (+)
E (*)
E+ (+)
E
E
E

The - in brawling is because Ylisse doesn't have gauntlets

Magic
Combat Arts
Abilities
Heal
Nosferatu
Bane of Monsters
Battalion Vantage
Seraphim
Aura
Thunder
Hexblade
Model Leader
Thoron
Bolganone
Cutting Gale
Agnea's Arrow

Battalion Renewal

Rally Charm

I actually quite like this Robin. Nicely balanced too, good one on using Solidarity as the personal. Think I prefer the battalion renewal/vantage combo as well.

Edited by CyberNinja

5 hours ago, CyberNinja said:

I actually quite like this Robin. Nicely balanced too, good one on using Solidarity as the personal. Think I prefer the battalion renewal/vantage combo as well.

Thanks. 

I decided to avoid Dark Magic since I was basing it off of Smash Bros., and his only dark tome there is Nosferatu, which is white magic in Three Houses. It neatly fits Awakening as well, since he can't use dark magic as a tactician unless he has a DLC-exclusive ability.

Your version is pretty interesting as well; it's obvious that a lot of thought went into it. Funny that we both used Ignis for Crest of Grima. 

12 hours ago, Geenoble said:

Just started playing Shadow Dragon Hard-5 so i decided to make these two. One good and One bad.

Jagan

Reveal hidden contents

Starting Class

Crest

Paladin

None

Base Stats:

20 42 14   2   18 12  8 13  10 11

Personal Skill: 

Veteran Intuition: +2 Defense when Enemy initiates combat.

Combat Arts

Abilities

Starting Items

Sword Arts

Lance Prowess Lv 4

Silver Lance

Wrath Strike

Sword Prowess Lv 2

Iron Sword

Grounder

Authority Lv 3

Intermediate Seal

Lance Arts

Dexterity +4

Tempest Lance

SwordBreaker

Knight Kneeler

Rally Charm

Swift Strikes

Rally Dexterity

Defensive Tactics

30% 15% 0%  60%  10% 20% 10% 5% 20%
65 45 15 65 38 30 40 25 35

Skill Proficiencies:

C (+)     B+ (+)   E (-)    E (-)        E        E      E         B (+)           E       B (+)      E

Learnt Magic and Skills:

Skill Levels Sword Lance Authority Riding Reason Faith
E+ Sword Prowess LV 1 Lance Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Wrath Strike Tempest Lance     Fire Heal
D+ Sword Prowess LV 2 Lance Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2. Rally Charm   Thunder Nosferatu
C Grounder Knight Kneeler   Dexterity +4   Recover
C+ Sword Prowess LV 3 Lance Prowess LV 3 Authority LV 3, Rally Dexterity      
B Axebreaker Swordbreaker, Swift Strikes Defensive Tactics   Bolganone  
B+ Sword Prowess LV 4 Lance Prowess LV 4 Authority LV 4      
A Bane of Monsters   Rally Defence      
A+ Sword Prowess LV 5 Lance Prowess LV 5 Authority LV 5 Movement + 1    
S Sword Crit +10 Lance Crit +10        
S+ Swordfaire Lancefaire Offensive Tactics: Riding effect null    

Battalion:

Name: Altean Knights. B Rank Authority

Level

Phys

Mag

Hit

Crit

Avo

Prt

Res

Cha

+2

+5

+0

+0

+1

+0

+8

+3

+6

+0

+2

+1

+0

+8

+4

+8

+0

+5

+2

+1

+8

+5

+9

+0

+7

+3

+1

+8

+6

+10

+0

+10

+4

+2

+8

Profile:

Joins In Chapter 2 if You choose Marth as house Leader.

• Full Name: Jagen Swasey
  • Birthday: 12th of Garland Moon Born Imperial Year 1122
  • Height: 176 cm
1137 Becomes a Squire for the Altean Army
1167 Becomes Prince Marths Combat Instructor and Adviser.
1180 Accompanies Prince Marth to Garreg Mach Monastary
  • Hobbies: Reading, Tactics
  • Dislikes: Pirates, Brigands, 

Gordin

Reveal hidden contents

Starting Class

Crest

Commoner

None

Base Stats:

1 22 6   2   11 8  5 7  3 6

Personal Skill: 

Five Points: After killing 5 enemies grants Atk +5 for the rest of the chapter.

Combat Arts

Abilities

Starting Items

Bow Combat Arts:

Prf: Five Points

Iron Bow

Curved Shot

Equipped Abilities:

Bow Prowess LV 1

Sword Prowess LV 1

40% 35% 20%  55%  55% 25% 40% 20% 25%
65 45 15 65 38 30 40 25 35

Skill Proficiencies:

E+ (+)     E   E (-)    D (+)        E        E      E         E           E (-)      E      E

Learnt magic and skills:

Skill Levels

Sword

Bow

Authority

Reason

Faith

E+

Sword Prowess Lv 1

Bow Prowess LV 1

Authority Lv 1

D

Wrath Strike

Curved Shot

Rally Dex

Wind

Heal

D+

Sword Prowess Lv 2

Bow Prowess LV 2

Authority Lv 2

Nosferatu

C

Grounder

Close Counter, Deadeye

Battalion Desperation

Thoron

Recover

C+

Sword Prowess Lv 3

Bow Prowess LV 3

Authority Lv 3

B

Defensive Tactics

B+

Sword Prowess Lv 4

Bow Prowess LV 4

Authority Lv 4

A

Sunder

Encloser

Battalion Vantage

Agnea’s Arrow

A+

Sword Prowess Lv 5

Bow Prowess LV 5

Authority Lv 5

S

Sword Crit +10

Bow crit +10

S+

Swordfaire

Bowfaire

Offensive Tactics

Profile:

Joins chapter 1 if you choose Marth as House Leader

• Full Name: Gordin
  • Birthday: 19th of Horsebow Moon Born Imperial Year 1164
  • Height: 162 cm pre-timeskip. 167 post-timeskip
1178 Joins the Altean Army and becomes Fast Friends with fellow Knight Draug.
1179 Assigned to Prince Marths Guard.
1180 Accompanies Prince Marth to Garreg Mach Monastary and becomes a student.
  • Hobbies: Archery, Competition.
  • Dislikes: Losing, Being proven wrong, being called young.

Wow; those are very detailed. By the way, how did you make the tables?

Jagen's pathetic growths do reflect him quite well, though I'm surprised that he has a %60 growth in skill. Considering that that's not including any class growth rates, that seems a bit high. Also, he obtains two abilities/arts when he reaches B rank in lances. No one would notice, since he's already at B+ when recruited, but that still seems odd, especially since he learns nothing new when he reaches A rank in lances. Overall though, that's really good. Interesting personal skill, and it fits him well. 

Gordin is interesting. I'm surprised that you gave him a sword proficiency, given that he's an archer in Shadow Dragon, and it's the hunter class line that uses bows & swords. His speed growth seems a bit high considering that, in Shadow Dragon, he was a bit of a Jack-of-all-stats. His personal skill is interesting, though a bit weird: if he defeats five enemies in one chapter, he has attack+5 for the rest of the chapter. That seems like something that won't activate much until very late-game chapters, and I'm not sure what aspect of Gordin it's supposed to be reflective of. 

Anyway, those are my thoughts. What did you think of my other Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood characters?

This talk of Shadow Dragon has given me some ideas:

Ogma:

Spoiler

Ogma:

Starting Class
Crest
Commoner
None

Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
45%
55%
10%
55%
50%
20%
35%
20%
55%

Personal Skill: Sword of Talys: Attack +3 if Caeda, Barst, Bord or Cord are also on the battlefield (effect does not stack)

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
Heavy Armor
Riding
Flying
D+ (+)
E
E+ (+)
E
E (-)
E (-)
E+ (+)
E (*)
E (-)
E (-)

Budding Talent: Seal Speed

Learned Magic & Skills:

Skill Levels Sword Axe Authority Heavy Armour Reason Faith
E+ Sword Prowess LV 1 Axe Prowess LV 1 Authority LV 1      
D Wrath Strike Smash     Fire Heal
D+ Sword Prowess LV 2 Axe Prowess LV 2 Authority LV 2     Nosferatu
C Grounder Helm Splitter Battalion Vantage Weight -3 Bolganone Recover
C+ Sword Prowess LV 3, Windsweep Axe Prowess LV 3, Focused Strike Authority LV 3, Rally Dex      
B Axebreaker Lancebreaker Defensive Tactics Smite  
B+ Sword Prowess LV 4 Axe Prowess LV 4 Authority LV 4      
A Finesse Blade Monster Breaker Battalion Desperation      
A+ Sword Prowess LV 5 Axe Prowess LV 5 Authority LV 5 Weight -5    
S Sword Crit +10 Axe Crit +10 Rally Movement      
S+ Swordfaire Axefaire Offensive Tactics Armour effect null    

Okay, I'm having some technical difficulties with the rest of the stuff for Ogma, so I'll post it here:

Spoiler

Profile:

Joins In Chapter 2 if You choose Marth as house Leader

• Full Name: Ogma
  • Birthday: 12th of Garland Moon Born Imperial Year 1153
  • Height: 185 cm

Left his birthplace of Pyrathi

1175 Freed enslaved arena fighters and was rescued by Caeda
1180 Accompanied Princess Caeda to Garreg Mach Monestary
  • Hobbies: Swordfighting, ??
  • Dislikes: Pirates, Pyrathi

I was going to also create a version of Minerva, but I'll do that another time. 

4 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Wow; those are very detailed. By the way, how did you make the tables?

Jagen's pathetic growths do reflect him quite well, though I'm surprised that he has a %60 growth in skill. Considering that that's not including any class growth rates, that seems a bit high. Also, he obtains two abilities/arts when he reaches B rank in lances. No one would notice, since he's already at B+ when recruited, but that still seems odd, especially since he learns nothing new when he reaches A rank in lances. Overall though, that's really good. Interesting personal skill, and it fits him well. 

Gordin is interesting. I'm surprised that you gave him a sword proficiency, given that he's an archer in Shadow Dragon, and it's the hunter class line that uses bows & swords. His speed growth seems a bit high considering that, in Shadow Dragon, he was a bit of a Jack-of-all-stats. His personal skill is interesting, though a bit weird: if he defeats five enemies in one chapter, he has attack+5 for the rest of the chapter. That seems like something that won't activate much until very late-game chapters, and I'm not sure what aspect of Gordin it's supposed to be reflective of. 

Anyway, those are my thoughts. What did you think of my other Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood characters?

This talk of Shadow Dragon has given me some ideas:

Jagens skill growth is way too high. I confused him with fe6 Marcus who has crap growths but a really high skill growth. I wanted him to learn Swift Strikes earlier than A, similar to how Cyril learns it at C+. I’ve moved it up to B+

Gordin has a strength in Swords due to him needing more than just Bows, and because all his physical reclass options apart from archer use swords. I actually based a lot of his growths around Ignatz but i can loser his speed growth by 10% and Dex growth by 5%. Five Points is nothing more than a meme. Archanea characters don’t have much personality outside of the ones like Marth, Caeda and Jagen so i needed something unique to Gordin and Five Points was perfect. In terms of it not being useful until late game, a lot of personal skills don’t have big impact in a lot of areas. Hubert, Ingrid and Lorenz’s Prfs are all useless in the very early game without battalions, and Linhardt’s Prf is pretty pointless past Chapter 8 as he starts getting one rounded so he never needs to heal. Also fixed his max stats as they’re the same as Jagen.

I’ll do Greed or Wrath later when I’m back on my PC as i can’t do a good job on mobile. But first impressions are they’re very good.

Tables are just made in Google Docs, make the table, fill in the table, Ctrl +C, Ctrl +V.

Edited by Geenoble

41 minutes ago, Geenoble said:

Jagens skill growth is way too high. I confused him with fe6 Marcus who has crap growths but a really high skill growth. I wanted him to learn Swift Strikes earlier than A, similar to how Cyril learns it at C+. I’ve moved it up to B+

Okay. Interestingly, I was looking at character-dependent abilities and arts, and, when it comes to the weapons, people learn two arts for each weapon they're proficient in: one at C+ and one at A. 

44 minutes ago, Geenoble said:

Gordin has a strength in Swords due to him needing more than just Bows, and because all his physical reclass options apart from archer use swords. I actually based a lot of his growths around Ignatz but i can loser his speed growth by 10% and Dex growth by 5%. Five Points is nothing more than a meme. Archanea characters don’t have much personality outside of the ones like Marth, Caeda and Jagen so i needed something unique to Gordin and Five Points was perfect. In terms of it not being useful until late game, a lot of personal skills don’t have big impact in a lot of areas. Hubert, Ingrid and Lorenz’s Prfs are all useless in the very early game without battalions, and Linhardt’s Prf is pretty pointless past Chapter 8 as he starts getting one rounded so he never needs to heal. Also fixed his max stats as they’re the same as Jagen.

Ah; that makes sense. Interesting. 

45 minutes ago, Geenoble said:

I’ll do Greed or Wrath later when I’m back on my PC as i can’t do a good job on mobile. But first impressions are they’re very good.

Tables are just made in Google Docs, make the table, fill in the table, Ctrl +C, Ctrl +V.

Ah. Thanks. I've just been copy-pasting tables. That would explain the technical difficulties I've sometimes had when pasting them.

And thanks for looking at the other characters. I'm looking forward to the review. 

Here's the beginning of a recollection of Crests accross the series i'd like to make. So here's Ashera Three Heroes, for Tellius, only Stefan, Kurthnaga and Sanaki are left.

Soan

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Lion
Major Crest of Soan, Major Crest of Ashera
Crest of Soan: The Crest of Soan, the Lion Warrior of Ashera's Three Heroes. Sometimes unable enemy to counterattack after a physical attack. Occasionally raise Mt when using physical attack.
Crest of Ashera: The Crest of Ashera, the Goddess of Order in the continent of Tellius. Often reduces damage received. Occasionally stops counterattack. Rarely guarantee attack to hit.

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
80/95/120/150

Lion King: Takes up a 2×3 area on the battlefield. Double every stats but Lck and Chm and grant the following abilities.
Ancient Lionhide
Innate. Reduces all damage taken, negates some abilities and combat arts, and prevents unit from being moved.
Laguz King Senses
Innate. Grants Avo +50 during combat with a foe 2 or more spaces away.
Ashera's Blessing
Barrier ability. Negates all damage dealt to the user by non-blessed weapon. Barrier will fully recharge at the start of every turn regardless of it's state. Negates the enemy's combat abilities.
Vital Defense
Barrier ability.
Laguz Effect Null
Cancels effectiveness against Laguzs. Active when two health bar remain.
Desparation
If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 50%, unit’s follow-up attack (if possible) occurs before foe’s counterattack. Active when two health bars are down.
Defiant Str
Grants Strength +8 when HP is ≤ 25%. Active when all health bars are down.
Judge
Staggering Blow; innate. Inflicts rattled status on targets on contact. AOE
Royal Roar
Staggering Blow. Active when all health bars are down. Inflicts rattled status on targets on contact. AOE
Judge:
Might
Hit
Range
100%
Royal Roar:
Might
Hit
Range
Strength x2
100%

Ore Dropped: Wootz Steel x5 (only once).

Supports:
  • Ashera (Link Bonus)
  • Altina
  • Lehran
  • Dheginsea

Battle Quotes
  • Ike
  • Stefan
  • Micaiah
  • Kurthnaga
  • Caineghis
  • Skrimir
  • Nailah
  • Laguz Royals
  • Beast Tribe Laguzs

Dheginsea

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Black Dragon
Major Crest of Dheginsea, Major Crest of Ashera
Crest of Dheginsea: The Goldoa royal family’s Crest, inherited from Dheginsea, the Black Dragon King of Ashera's Three Heroes. Occasionally turn damage into critical.
Crest of Ashera: The Crest of Ashera, the Goddess of Order in the continent of Tellius. Often reduces damage received. Occasionally stops counterattack. Rarely guarantee attack to hit.

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
100/100/155/180

Dragon King: Takes up a 3×3 area on the battlefield. Double every stats but Lck and Chm and grant the following abilities.
Ancient Dragonskin
Innate.
Counterattack
Innate.
Ashera's Blessing
Barrier ability. Negates all damage dealt to the user by non-blessed weapon. Barrier will fully recharge at the start of every turn regardless of it's state. Negates the enemy's combat abilities.
Vital Defense
Barrier ability.
Night Tide
Increases the defense and resistance of adjacent allies by 5. Active when two health bar remain.
Wrath
If foe initiates combat while unit’s HP is ≤ 50%, grants Crit +50. Active when two health bars are down.
Defiant Crit
Grants Crit +50 when HP is ≤ 25%. Active when all health bars are down.
Judge
Staggering Blow; innate. Inflicts rattled status on targets on contact. AOE
Imperial Wrath
Staggering Blow. When all health bars are down. AOE
Judge:
Might
Hit
Range
100%
Imperial Wrath:
Might
Hit
Range
Strength x3
100%

Ore Dropped: Umbral Steel x5 (only once).

Supports:
  • Ashera (Link Bonus)
  • Altina
  • Lehran
  • Soan

Altina

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Trueblade
Major Crest of Altina, Minor Crest of Ashera
Crest of Altina: The Crest of Altina, Beorc chosen of Ashera's Three Heroes. Occasionally allows weapon attacks to strike once more (can proc several consecutive times, up to 5).

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Abilities
Combat Arts
Starting Items
Battalion
Ashera's Chosen
Bane of Monsters
Ragnell
Disciples of Order
Sword Prowess LV 5
Soulblade
Alondite

Commander
Astra

Darting Blow

Counterattack

Vantage

Ashera's Chosen: Negates all damage dealt to the user by non-blessed weapon.
Ragnell Α & Alondite Ω (Sacred Weapons)
Rank
Use
Might
Hit
Crit
Weight
Range
S+
Infinite
80%
1~2

Raise Defense. Effect increased with Crest of Altina/Yune/Ashera.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
S+ (+)
E
E
E
E
E
A+
S+ (+)

Trueblade Class Abilities:
Swordfaire
Might +5 when a sword is equipped.
Sword Prowess LV 0
Sword Prowess Bonus are doubled. Swords weight is halfed.
Sword Critical +20
Critical +20 when equipped with a sword.
Mastery Ability: Twin Blades
Unit can equip two swords to always attacks twice. When active, unit cannot use Sword Combat Arts (except Astra and its variants), equip other items and lose 6 Speed.
Mastery Ability: Regnal Astra (Combat Art)
Triggers 5 consecutive hits at 50% Might. 10 at 30% if Twin Blades is active.
Regnal Astra
Dur Cost
Mt
Hit
Avoid
Crit
Range

-10% (-30% if Twin Blades is active)

Personal Battalion: Disciples of Order
Phys
Mag
Hit
Crit
Avoid
Prot
Res
Cha
Lvl
Endur

Gambit: Judge
Can damage through Blessings. AOE.
Might
Hit
Range
Uses
100%

Supports:
  • Ashera (Link Bonus)
  • Dheginsea
  • Soan
  • Lehran (Link Bonus)

Battle Quotes
  • Micaiah
  • Sanaki
  • Ike
  • Kurthnaga
  • Reyson
  • Rafiel
  • Leanne
  • Wielder of Alondite
  • Nailah

Lehran

Spoiler
Starting Class
Crest
Chancellor
Major Crest of Lehran, Major Crest of Ashera
Crest of Lehran: The Crest of Lehran, Heron supporter of Ashera's Three Heroes. Sometimes raises Mt when using recovery magic. Occasionally cure allies status when using recovery magic.

Base Stats:
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm

Abilities
Starting Items
Battalion
Ashera's Chosen
Ashera Staff
Disciples of Order
Faith LV 5
Rudol Gem

White Magic Range +1

Blessing

Commander

Renewal

Ashera's Chosen: Negates all damage dealt to the user by non-blessed weapon.
Blessing: Allies adjacent to the user restore HP at the start of every turn.
Ashera's Staff (Sacred Weapon)
Increases the activation of Crest when using White Magic. Restores HP every turn.

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
E (-)
E (-)
E (-)
E (-)
E (-)
S+ (+)
S+ (+)
A+ (+)

Chancellor Class Abilities:
Faith LV 0
Faith LV Bonus are doubled. White Magic weight is halved.
White Magic Heal +10
White Magic heals +10 more HP.
White Magic Uses x2
Doubles the number of uses for white magic.
Mastery Ability: Corona
Unit can use Corona. If it has already been learnt, the number of times it can be used is doubled.
Corona
Uses
Mt
Hit
Crit
Range
Weight
80%
0%
1~2
Halves enemy's hit rate for 1 turn.

Personal Battalion: Disciples of Order
Phys
Mag
Hit
Crit
Avoid
Prot
Res
Cha
Lvl
Endur

Gambit: Judge
Can damage through Blessings. AOE.
Might
Hit
Range
Uses
100%

Supports:
  • Ashera (Link Bonus)
  • Dheginsea
  • Soan
  • Altina (Link Bonus)

Learnt Magic and Skills:
Skills Levels
Reason
Faith
Authority
D

Heal

D+

Nosferatu

C

Battalion Renewal
C+
Sagittae

B

Rewarp

B+

A
Meteor
Creiddylad
Battalion Desparation
A+
Agnea's Arrow
Fortify

S
Black Magic Range +1

S+
Black Tomefaire

Creiddylad
Uses
Mt
Hit
Crit
Range
Weight
1~2
Increases activation pourcentage of Crest of Ashera.

Edited by Soroen

Here's one from my favourite game series besides Fire Emblem:

Link:

Spoiler

Link:

Starting Class:

Commoner

Crest:

Major Crest of Courage (Triforce)

Crest of Courage (Triforce): Prevents enemy counterattacks when using a weapon. Activation Rate: 20%

Personal Skill: Instant Expert: Doubles Skill Experience earned in battle. 

Stats:

Level

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

Growth Rates & Maximum Stats:

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

35%

40%

35%

50%

45%

25%

35%

35%

35%

Proficiencies & Skill Levels:

Sword

Lance

Axe

Bow

Brawling

Reason

Faith

Authority

Heavy Armor

Riding

Flying

D (+)

E

E

D (+)

E

E

E

E

E (*)

D (+)

E

Hidden Ability: Sword & Board: Halve the weight of equipped shields; if weight odd, round down. 

Learned Abilities and Spells:

Sword

Bow

Authority

Reason

Faith

E+

Sword Prowess LV 1

Bow Prowess LV 1

Authority LV1

D

Wrath Strike

Curved Shot 

Rally Dexterity

Blizzard

Heal

D+

Sword Prowess LV 2

Bow Prowess LV 2

Authority LV2

Nosferatu

C

Grounder

Close Counter

Battalion Vantage

Thoron

Ward

C+

Sword Prowess LV 3, Bane of Monsters

Bow Prowess LV 3, Monster Blast

Authority LV3

Bolganone

B

Axebreaker

Defensive Tactics

Seraphim

B+

Sword Prowess LV 4

Bow Prowess LV 4

Authority LV4

A

Finesse Blade

Point-Blank Volley

Agnea’s Arrow

A+

Sword Prowess LV 5

Bow Prowess LV 5

Authority LV5

S

Sword Crit +10

Bow Crit +10

S+

Swordfaire

Bowfaire

Offensive Tactics

Profile:

Joins in Chapter 1 if you select Green Fairy House (House of the Kingdom of Hyrule)

• Full Name: Link
  • Hobbies: Swordfighting, Horseback Riding, Archery Practice, Bombchu Bowling, and many more
  • Dislikes: Talking, Being Awoken, Having to Hear, "Hey! Listen!"

Edited by vanguard333

12 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Here's one from my favourite game series besides Fire Emblem:

Link:

Reveal hidden contents

Link:

Starting Class:

Commoner

Crest:

Major Crest of Courage (Triforce)

Crest of Courage (Triforce): Prevents enemy counterattacks when using a weapon. Activation Rate: 20%

Personal Skill: Instant Expert: Doubles Skill Experience earned in battle. 

Stats:

Level

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

35%

40%

35%

50%

45%

25%

35%

35%

35%

Sword

Lance

Axe

Bow

Brawling

Reason

Faith

Authority

Heavy Armor

Riding

Flying

D (+)

E

E

D (+)

E

E

E

E

E (*)

D (+)

E

Hidden Ability: Sword & Board: Halve the weight of equipped shields; if weight odd, round down. 

Learned Abilities and Spells:

Sword

Bow

Authority

Reason

Faith

E+

Sword Prowess LV 1

Bow Prowess LV 1

Authority LV1

D

Wrath Strike

Curved Shot 

Rally Dexterity

Blizzard

Heal

D+

Sword Prowess LV 2

Bow Prowess LV 2

Authority LV2

Nosferatu

C

Grounder

Close Counter

Battalion Vantage

Thoron

Ward

C+

Sword Prowess LV 3, Bane of Monsters

Authority LV3

Bolganone

B

Axebreaker

Defensive Tactics

Seraphim

B+

Sword Prowess LV 4

Bow Prowess LV 4

Authority LV4

A

Finesse Blade

Point-Blank Volley

Agnea’s Arrow

A+

Sword Prowess LV 5

Bow Prowess LV 5

Authority LV5

S

Sword Crit +10

Bow Crit +10

S+

Swordfaire

Bowfaire

Offensive Tactics

Profile:

Joins in Chapter 1 regardless of which house you pick

• Full Name: Link
  • Hobbies: Swordfighting, Horseback Riding, Archery Practice, Bombchu Bowling, and many more
  • Dislikes: Talking, Being Awoken, Having to Hear, "Hey! Listen!"

cool, also I have a headcannon that All Links from the Child Timeline are werewolves since Twilight Princess

On 2/1/2020 at 7:35 AM, darkblade2814 said:

cool, also I have a headcanon that All Links from the Child Timeline are werewolves since Twilight Princess

Thanks. 

Sadly, that's probably not the case, given that Link in Four Swords Adventures (which takes place after Twilight Princess in the Child Timeline) is not a werewolf, and he shows no sign of being a werewolf. 

Anyway, onto the next one:

Princess Zelda:

Spoiler

Princess Zelda:

Starting Class:

Noble

Crest:

Crest of Wisdom (Triforce)

Crest of Wisdom (Triforce): A Crest passed down through the royal family of Hyrule. Sometimes conserves use of White Magic (30%)

Personal Skill:

• Hylian Lineage (Part 1): Multiplies Experience Earned by 1.2
  • Hylian Lineage+ (Part 2): Makes it more difficult for foes to target unit. Multiplies Experience Earned by 1.2

Base Stats:

Level

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

35%

40%

55%

50%

40%

30%

35%

40%

60%

Sword

Lance

Axe

Bow

Brawling

Reason

Faith

Authority

Heavy Armor

Riding

Flying

E

E (-)

E (-)

E+ (+)

E

D (+)

D (+)

D (+)

E (*)

E

E

Learned Abilities & Spells:

Bow

Authority

Reason

Faith

E+

Bow Prowess LV 1

Authority LV1

D

Curved Shot 

Rally Magic

Fire

Heal

D+

Bow Prowess LV 2

Authority LV2

Nosferatu

C

Close Counter

Battalion Vantage

Sagittae

Ward

C+

Authority LV3, Model Leader

Bolganone

B

Fistbreaker

Defensive Tactics

Seraphim

B+

Bow Prowess LV 4

Authority LV4

Excalibur

A

Ward Arrow

Battalion Renewal

Agnea’s Arrow

Warp

A+

Bow Prowess LV 5

Authority LV5

S

Bow Crit +10

S+

Bowfaire

Offensive Tactics

Profile:

Joins in Chapter 1 if you select "Green Fairy" House (Hyrule House)

• Full Name: Princess Zelda
  • Hobbies: Reading, Music, Archaeology
  • Dislikes: Feeling Helpless, Being Outsmarted

8 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Thanks. 

Sadly, that's probably not the case, given that Link in Four Swords Adventures (which takes place after Twilight Princess in the Child Timeline) is not a werewolf, and he shows no sign of being a werewolf. 

Anyway, onto the next one:

Princess Zelda:

Reveal hidden contents

Princess Zelda:

Starting Class:

Noble

Crest:

Crest of Wisdom (Triforce)

Crest of Wisdom (Triforce): A Crest passed down through the royal family of Hyrule. Sometimes conserves use of White Magic (30%)

Personal Skill:

• Hylian Lineage (Part 1): Multiplies Experience Earned by 1.2
  • Hylian Lineage+ (Part 2): Makes it more difficult for foes to target unit. Multiplies Experience Earned by 1.2

Base Stats:

Level

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Charm

35%

40%

55%

50%

40%

30%

35%

40%

60%

Sword

Lance

Axe

Bow

Brawling

Reason

Faith

Authority

Heavy Armor

Riding

Flying

E

E (-)

E (-)

E+ (+)

E

D (+)

D (+)

D (+)

E (*)

E

E

Learned Abilities & Spells:

Bow

Authority

Reason

Faith

E+

Bow Prowess LV 1

Authority LV1

D

Curved Shot 

Rally Magic

Fire

Heal

D+

Bow Prowess LV 2

Authority LV2

Nosferatu

C

Close Counter

Battalion Vantage

Sagittae

Ward

C+

Authority LV3, Model Leader

Bolganone

B

Fistbreaker

Defensive Tactics

Seraphim

B+

Bow Prowess LV 4

Authority LV4

Excalibur

A

Ward Arrow

Battalion Renewal

Agnea’s Arrow

Warp

A+

Bow Prowess LV 5

Authority LV5

S

Bow Crit +10

S+

Bowfaire

Offensive Tactics

Profile:

Joins in Chapter 1 if you select "Green Fairy" House (Hyrule House)

• Full Name: Princess Zelda
  • Hobbies: Reading, Music, Archaeology
  • Dislikes: Feeling Helpless, Being Outsmarted

let me guess, you will do gannondorf next, about four swords adventures, that Link, in my headcannon, just have enough control, to not change mid-battle

2 hours ago, darkblade2814 said:

let me guess, you will do gannondorf next, about four swords adventures, that Link, in my headcannon, just have enough control, to not change mid-battle

Eh; actually, probably not. Ganondorf, being a final boss, would be deserving of his own unique class. Plus, I'm not sure what I could do with him that would be particularly interesting:

He'd obviously have high strength, magic, defense and resistance, and he would have high skill in Sword, Lance, Reason and Faith (the last one being because of the source of his power), and somewhere around a C+ or a B in Heavy Armour and Riding. 

Ganon, however, would potentially be a lot more interesting due to being a monster. I might do Ganon at some point, but I think I'd like to go back to Fire Emblem characters for the time being. 

4 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Eh; actually, probably not. Ganondorf, being a final boss, would be deserving of his own unique class. Plus, I'm not sure what I could do with him that would be particularly interesting:

He'd obviously have high strength, magic, defense and resistance, and he would have high skill in Sword, Lance, Reason and Faith (the last one being because of the source of his power), and somewhere around a C+ or a B in Heavy Armour and Riding. 

Ganon, however, would potentially be a lot more interesting due to being a monster. I might do Ganon at some point, but I think I'd like to go back to Fire Emblem characters for the time being. 

my a Isuggest Ninnian!Roy, AKA Ice dragon Roy, also Ninnian herself

Recently i decided to continue something that have been on hold for some time: Characters that should have been in the game,
N°1: Caspar father and brother
Edgar von Bergliez

Spoiler

Starting Class
Crest
War Master
None
Taking Fort Merceus (Verdant Wind/Silver Snow)
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
42+7
Taking Fort Merceus (Azure Moon)
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
45+7

Inventory
Combat Arts
Abilities
Battalion
Axe of Zoltan+
War Master's Strike
Commander
Bergliez War Group LV 5
Dragon Claw
Mighty Blow
Fistfaire
Onslaught
Hexlock Shield
Exhaustive Strike
Axefaire

Elixir

Crit +20

Quick Riposte

Keen Intuition

Vantage

Axe Prowess LV 5

Hit +20

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
C+
B
A (+)
C
A (+)
D
E
A

Battle Quotes
  • "So, you decided to stand against me ?! Fine ! Face me, and show me what you're made of !"
  • VS Byleth: "So you're the professor the young Hresvelg and Caspar keep talking about ? If what she/they say is true, you'll be more than a challenge. Come at me !" (If Caspar is unrecruited)
  • VS Caspar: "Father, i..." "There's no need to meddle with words on a battlefield, Caspar. A true warrior do not falter, do not hesitate, do not sway in the face of adversity; he face his foes head-on and push forward without looking back no matter the hardship, that's what i taught you. If you truly believe your path rightful, come at me with all you've got !"
  • VS Linhardt: "Hevring, so you finally decided to do someting with your life, and it's turning against the Empire ?"
  • "Believe me when i says that it surprised me just as much. I just couldn't run away anymore, taking part in this war is something i had to do no matter how much it disgust me."
  • "Ha! To think i would hear such words coming from you cover me with great pride... and great sorrow."
  • VS Petra: "You ! You're MacNaery scion aren't you ?"
  • "My father... You're his killer and i'm finally getting revenge. Flame Spirit, give me protection."
  • "Paris MacNaery. A foolish weakling, unable to face reality, someone like him had nothing to do on a battlefield."
  • "(Petra Sadden Face)"
  • "And yet he fought until the very end to protect his homeland, to protect his family, to protect you... How shameful of me to waste the sacrifice of a true warrior like himself."
  • VS Ferdinand/Bernadetta: "Aegir/Varley, so you really turned against the Empire ?! Hmmh, with a parent like this i guess i shouldn't be surprised of your decision. What a shame it'll lead you to your grave."
  • VS Mercedes: "Hmmh. So you're that Mercedes the Jeritza fellow told me about ?"
  • "(Mercedes Sadden Face)"
  • "With resolute eyes like these it seems i won't be able to keep my word."
  • "Emile.."
  • VS Church of Seiros: "So, you're a servant of the Goddess. Come at me! I'll show you what a Bergliez is made of !"
  • VS Shamir: "This technique ?! What a Dagdan is doing here ?! Hmmh, it seems my old demons are coming back to haunt me."
  • "My birthplace has nothing to do with this fight."
  • "And yet your eyes are full of hatred. I suppose with so much Dagdan blood on my hands it couldn't be avoided. Come at me then !"
  • VS Nader: "How unexcepted! I would never have imaginated that the great Almyran general, Nader the Undefeated would knock at my door, axe in hand, looking for a fight; and yet there it is this. Would it have been any other day i would've been delighted, but currently you're a thorn on my side and i need to remove you."
  • VS Dimitri (Azure Moon): "So, His Majesty, the Savior King decided to present himself. What an honor to face such wonderful foe."
  • "Count Bergliez, was there any need to walk this savage, bloody path ?"
  • "Sorry to dissapoint you, Your Majesty, but war it's what a Bergliez is made of, and since neither side are ready to surrender, this conflict won't end until one is utterly defeated, and i regret to inform you that it won't be ours."
  • VS Claude (Verdant Wind): "So, you're Count Bergliez, the Imperial Minister of Military Affairs. You should know more than anyone else how damaging a war can be. Couldn't we've find a way to avoid this bloodshed ?"
  • "I may not be totally on board with Hresvelg's methods, but for what i believe in, i'll fight until the very end. That's what being a Bergliez mean."
  • VS Hilda (Verdant Wind): "Goneril. I always wished to battle against one of your kind, and it seems this old wish of mine will finally be granted."
  • "Really ?! But you do know i'm nothing like my brother or father, right ?"
  • "I'll see this for myself, young lass."
  • "What a pain."
  • VS Seteth (Silver Snow): ""
  • "Humans need no Goddess! To forge their own path they only need their own strength. That's what i believe in."
  • "Perhaps you're right, but in this instant it doesn't matter. We are enemies on the battlefield, defeat for one of use is unavoidable."
  • "Come at me, Child of the Goddess!"
Death Quote
  • "So, my path ends here... What a wonderful life it has been."

Nolan von Bergliez
Spoiler

Starting Class
Crest
Sniper
None
Taking Fort Merceus (Verdant Wind/Silver Snow)
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
22+5
Taking Fort Merceus (Azure Moon)
Level
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
25+5

Inventory
Combat Arts
Abilities
Battalion
Silver Bow
Hunter's Volley
Fistbreaker+
Empire Snipers LV 5
Killing Axe

Bowrange +1
Flash-Fire Arrows
Accuracy Ring

Bowfaire

Elixir

Death Blow

Close Counter

Vantage

Bow Prowess LV 5

Hit +20

Sword
Lance
Axe
Bow
Brawling
Reason
Faith
Authority
E
E
C+
A (+)
D
E
E
C

Battle Quotes
  • "I will prove myself in this fight. That way father will finally... He'll finally"
  • VS Caspar: "Nolan ?! What are you doing here ?"
  • "I came to face ... and kill you."
  • "I never thought we'll face each other on a battlefield. You never were one for battle. I guess father..."
  • "SHUT UP!" (Caspar surprised face)
  • "If i beat you, father will finally recognize me. If i beat you, i'll finally prove my worth to him. I won't let you take what's mine! Let's our weapons decide who's the true heir of House Bergliez !"
Death Quote
  • "Father... Please tell me i did well."
Here's a bit of a character breakdown to go along with it.
Unlike other members of the family he completely lacked interest in warfare which made him feel like an outsiders, notably to his father and Caspar even if they weren't particularly close. Because unlike Caspar he lacked a purpose in life, he turned jealous of him and arrogant, and while he never overtly antagonized his brother, he belittled his achivements and way of life a great deal.

Because of that, he never put much effort into anything, believing that his birthright would be secured no matter what. However he was actually intented to be disinherited after Count Bergliez constated that his attitude never changed in spite of Caspar and Randolph constant efforts to better themselves. At some point Count Bergliez make it clear to him that he'll had to show his worth or else he'll be completly disowned. After learning that, Nolan actually put the efforts in participating in the war to show his worth and inherit the County "as he should be".

What he doesn't know is that Count Bergliez never planned to desherit him entirely, he just wanted him to put some effort into it.

7 hours ago, darkblade2814 said:

my a Isuggest Ninnian!Roy, AKA Ice dragon Roy, also Ninnian herself

Unfortunately, I have not played Roy's game or Eliwood's game. So, I can't. 

My plan is to do some Shadow Dragon characters; namely Minerva. After that, probably some The Legend of Zelda characters such as Ganon and Zant (and maybe also some monsters).

I haven't done one of these in a long while, so here's my take on F!Morgan. Specifically, it's a take on Future Past F!Morgan that had Cherche as her mother. (If you are familiar with the Create-A-Hero topic in the FEH forums, this is an adapted form of one of the characters I made over there.)

F!Morgan, "Renee"

Spoiler

Title: Star Seeker

Name: F!Morgan, “Renee” (Robin x Cherche)
Class A: Mortal Savant (Unique Skin: Awakening Tactician)
Class B: Wyvern Rider (Unique Skin: Cherche’s Outfit)

Character Description: The daughter of the Tactician Robin and Wyvern Friend Cherche. She has a solemn personality. She is from the Future Past timeline.
Appearance (“Tactician”): Basically the same as standard Tactician F!Morgan in Awakening, but with Cherche’s hair color.
Appearance (Wyvern Rider): Take F!Morgan from Awakening with Cherche's hair color and put her into a variant Cherche's outfit. Renee's version does not expose the thighs and is covered up by leggings. The back is also covered. She does not wear Cherche's headpiece.

Crest: Minor Crest of Grima
Sometimes adds (Magic)/2 to Strength when dealing physical damage and (Strength)/2 to Magic when dealing magical damage

Personal Skill: Dual Tactics
– Allows Follow-Up Adjutants to also Guard, and allows Guard Adjutants to Follow-
Up.
== Dev Note: This applies to Adjutants on F!Morgan as well as when F!Morgan is an Adjutant.

Skill Profiencies:
Strong: Sword, Axe, Reason, Flying
Weak: Brawling, Heavy Armor
Budding Talent: Authority
– Tactical Mastery: Grants an additional usage of any Battalion.

Skill Level

Sword

Axe

Reason

Faith

Authority

D

Thunder

Heal

D+

Nosferatu

C

Thoron

Seraphim

Battalion Vantage

C+

Bane of Monsters

Focused Strike

B

Luna

Restore

B+

A

Hexblade

Diamond Axe

Bolting

Battalion Wrath

A+

Dark Spikes

S

Sword Crit +10

Axe Crit +10

Black Magic Range +1

Faith Magic Range +1

S+

Swordfaire

Axefaire

Black Tomefaire

Faith Tomefaire

Rally Spectrum

Rally Spectrum: Use “Rally” to grant +3 to all stats for an ally.

Growth Rates

HP

STR

MAG

DEX

SPD

LCK

DEF

RES

CHA

Personal History
- ???: Born between the union of Robin and Cherche.
- ???: Grima awakens and defeats Chrom and company
. The world is plunged into darkness.
- ???: While serving for Grima, Renee has a chance encounter with “familiar”
strangers from another world.
- ???: Lucina rallies the survivors in a showdown
against Grima. The strangers assist Lucina, and Grima falls.
- ???: The strangers return home and Lucina leads the restoration effort of Ylisse.
- ???: Seeking to find the stranger that reminded Renee of her father, she ventures into the Outrealm Gate.
: Enrolls in the Officer’s Academy at Garrech Mach after being discovered by the Knights of Seiros.

General Quotes

Choir Practice: “So this is what singing is like on the other side.”
Cooking: “Cooking? I’m afraid I’m not good at this kind of thing, but I’ll try.”

Dining Hall
Liked Food: “This is great. Thank you.”
Neutral Food:”Well, I’ve had better, but this is okay.”
Disliked Food: “Ugh… I think I’m going to be sick.”

with Alois (C, B, and A):

Alois: “Eat up now, Renee. There’s no need to be so modest.”
Renee: “Sorry, I’m not used to eating with others.”

Alois: “...So he said despair, but I thought he wanted this pear, ha ha!”
Renee: “You need to work on your puns.”

Renee: Eating together like this… It’s nice. Thanks for everything.”
Alois:There’s the smile I was looking for. It makes this all worth it.”

Level Up
0-2 Up: “Well, this is disappointing...”
3 Up: “One foot in front of the other. I got this.”
3-6 Up: “Each day is a new lesson.”
4-6 Up: “Such power… I’ll be there soon, Father!”
Level Cap: “Have I reached the pinnacle of growth?”

Skill Level Up
New Skill A:Time to tip the scales.
New Skill B: “I’ll put this to good use.”
New Skill C  :“I got a new trick up my sleeve.”

Skill Mastered: “I should look for new things to master.”
Budding Talent: “Father… I’ll make you proud. Promise.

Reclassing A: “Adaptability is one of my strong suits.”
Reclassing B: I wonder what my new role will be?”
Reclassing C : “Anything it takes. Anything.”

Battle Quotes

Full Health: “Shall we?”
Medium Health: “I’m fine. Lead on.”
Low Health: “Just part of the plan...”

Enemy Deals 1 Damage / Misses
- “Not happening.”
- “Predictable.”

Critical
- “This ends here!”