Increasingly verbose thread.

Benice

Take the the statement from the poster above and make it longer. If it becomes too long, start a new chain.

Example: Tormod and Sanaki should get married after RD

Following the events of radiant dawn, Empress Sanaki and Tormod should court each other and later marry.

After the events of the second installment in the Tellius series have concluded, Sanaki, 37th empress of begnion, should invite Tormod for a romantic meeting with a candlelight dinner, sparking a romance which culminates into Tormod proposing, Sanaki accepting and them becoming wed with the blessings of all of Tellius. 

You get the Idea.

I have articulated the conceptual nuance of this abstract thought of mine in such way that is clear and understandable. My method of explanation is done with such clarity that it leaves no room for misinterpretation in order for anyone reading this thread may best be able to understand this idea.

11 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I have articulated the conceptual nuance of this abstract thought of mine in such way that is clear and understandable. My method of explanation is done with such clarity that it leaves no room for misinterpretation in order for anyone reading this thread may best be able to understand this idea.

As a player of this forum game, I, in accordance with the assigned ruleset of the aforementioned game, have demonstrated the proper conceptualisation of my thought process, to such a masterful degree that even the basest of life forms who happened to find this thread will possess the proper rational capabilities to comprehend the intent of my statement, and thus will be able to, themselves, become players of this forum game, so they may be able to continue the game in their subsequent posts.

I, an individual referring to my own actions in the typical first person manner, as a participant in an informal interactive pass time conducted by a multitude of individuals congregated on a single internet website where text communication is posted and stored, behaving in such a manner as is consistent with the understood and potentially enforceable expectations of like individuals participating in this informal pass time, at a previous point in time exercised the correctness of my mental comprehension of the abstract continuum of logical ideas which occurred in my mind and did so in such a manner as to have given satisfactory proof of the continued correctness of these ideas, with such a great magnitude of success and skill that it should seem only possible to those most capable of such actions, so that all life forms, including those of the weakest and most vulgar mental capabilities, who by an effectively random method come to know of this particular series of online text communications theoretically related to a single topic, should discover their minds to now contain and command the right and agreeable ability to create and follow strings of abstract ideas in the form of logical arguments, which is necessary to properly internalize and contain within their minds the full scope of that which I have presented as fact and the actions I issued these declarations in the hope of achieving, as a result of this they obtain the capability to perform an action in the future, specifically, the individuals who encounter this thread by effectively random methods, regardless of the vulgarity or primitive nature of their cerebrum obtain the ability to, as a future time, enter into a state of being where they too shall be willing and active participants in this information interactive activity conducted online through the means of websites where text based communications are posted and stored, with the intended result being the continued existence of this informal pass time by the propagation of text based responses in line with the understood expectations placed upon participants in this activity, which are necessarily obeyed for the aforementioned activity to be continually exercised in a manner which is easily comprehended and participated in, such propagation taking the form of these individuals who encounter this thread by effectively random means composing, editing, deciding to submit to the servers of the website and then submitting to the servers of the website, blocks of text which comprise the exchange of information on the aforementioned website.

I, an entity living on planet earth, have excesdingly high excitement levels regarding the fourth set if episodes of the japanese animated show, My hero academia. 

As for myself, who is an extent concept with material substance exercising biological functions on the third planet from the star commonly called 'the sun,' possess an immeasurable magnitude of elation during the period of time where I expect the temporal location of my existence to advance until it aligns with the release of the quaternary section of episodic narrative installments for the television program consisting of a rapid series of drawn images produces in the Asiatic island nation of Japan, known in its native country of as Boku no Abstract Realm of Professional Intellectual Discourse, commonly translated and Anglicized as Individual of Exceptional Actions and Moral Character whom I Posses in the Abstract Realm of Professional Intellectual Discourse.

The game entitled Radiant Dawn ends the existence of all romantic relationships that were possible between characters who appeared in the previous title also, Path of Radiance.

Whereas the second installment of the Tellius Saga in the Nintendo videogame franchise of Fire Emblem, hereafter "Raidant Dawn," adds subsequent canon to the previously stand-alone story of prior franchise entry "Path of Radiance," and whereas said prior stand-alone canon left open-ended ambiguities as to post-game events and relationships which allowed players to gratuitously insert their own inferences, ideas, head-canons, and sexual fantasies as potential accounts of post-game events and relationships which no hard-canon source material could refute, Radiant Dawn's subsequent addition of extended canon does in fact contradict all aforementioned inferences, ideas, head-canons, and sexual fantasies inconsistent therewith.

Thereby negating popular Path or Radiance character pairings promulgated by the fandom but never canonically endorsed by the source material. Colloquially known among Fire Emblem and other otaku based fandoms which emphasize projecting romantic fantasies onto characters designed to appeal to fan's prurient interests as "ships."

Edited by Shoblongoo

To stop focusing my mind on the task at hand, I turn to pushing buttons on an electrical device that helps release endorphin in my brain.

• 1 year later...

In order to satisfy the condition of stepping away one's focus, one clear demonstrated method is via the use of computerized electronic devices housing ventures of entertainment causing feeling of elation upon one's receptory senses.