Write what you want to happen in Book IV?

9 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I want Fjorm to finally die

Genuinely can't think of anything else

*snorts*

she doesn't have to die.. per-se.  but she's sure hanging on for someone who was coughing up a lung before.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

I want New Heroes Foci to have six characters each. And to compensate for the lower summoning rate, I want each main New Heroes Foci to accompanied by six single character Foci. Including the 3*/4* unit and GHB unit, that means each Foci will introduce 8 characters at a time.

I also want New Heroes Foci to demote half their characters like the original six character Foci at the start of the game instead of just one or none like now.

I also want all New Heroes Foci to have annual reruns like Special Heroes Foci.

well that would be one way for me never to summon for anything. are you nuts? 

Edited by daisy jane

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well that would be one way for me never to summon for anything. are you nuts? 

It satisfies players who want more characters to be introduced at once.

It satisfies players who want to snipe.

It gives players more free summons, which is huge for free players.

And it makes planning a budget for skills much easier since we know when certain skills are going to have reruns.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

It satisfies players who want more characters to be introduced at once.

It satisfies players who want to snipe.

It gives players more free summons, which is huge for free players.

And it makes planning a budget for skills much easier since we know when certain skills are going to have reruns.

having six units makes it easier to snipe? how? it's hard enough to snipe with a 4 person banner. 

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

having six units makes it easier to snipe? how? it's hard enough to snipe with a 4 person banner. 

The bold underlined part. You have the main Focus that features everyone, and six other Foci that each contain a single character as the Focus. Basically there would be seven Foci each time they announce New Heroes.

37 minutes ago, XRay said:

I want New Heroes Foci to have six characters each. And to compensate for the lower summoning rate, I want each main New Heroes Foci to accompanied by six single character Foci. Including the 3*/4* unit and GHB unit, that means each Foci will introduce 8 characters at a time.

I also want New Heroes Foci to demote half their characters like the original six character Foci at the start of the game instead of just one or none like now.

I also want all New Heroes Foci to have annual reruns like Special Heroes Foci.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, I think dreaming is free, am I right? Although sometimes it can be called hallucinations...

I am pretty sure I dreamed about summoning a really good haul once or twice, only to wake up and check my barracks that it was just a dream.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

The bold underlined part. You have the main Focus that features everyone, and six other Foci that each contain a single character as the Focus. Basically there would be seven Foci each time they announce New Heroes.

yeah. okay. but then it doesn't help people who want to snipe. that makes no sense. 
just have more 3 new hero banners, and hope one of them tickles your fancy. then that way if it does. poof. it's actually easier for those who want to snipe. 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yeah. okay. but then it doesn't help people who want to snipe. that makes no sense. 
just have more 3 new hero banners, and hope one of them tickles your fancy. then that way if it does. poof. it's actually easier for those who want to snipe. 

Single character Foci allows people who want to snipe a single character concentrate on only one Orb color, so for sniping purposes, single character Foci are better than triple character Foci.

And for people who want to summon everyone, they can use the main Foci that features everyone.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am also not fan of 3 Heroes Banner... yeah, easier to snipe, but the amount of heroes introduced is not great. But 6 heroes banner is something that I don't want to see again!

There would be 6 one character Foci to accompany the main character Focus.

Edited by XRay

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Single character Foci allows people who want to snipe a single character concentrate on only one Orb color, so for sniping purposes, single character Foci are better than triple character Foci.

And for people who want to summon everyone, they can use the main Foci that features everyone.

There would be 6 one character Foci to accompany the main character Focus.

Oooooh... I believe I get it now... you want multiple banners at the same time, am I right? Like, using the current banenr as an example: A Banner for Tethys, a banner for Ewan, a banner for Gerik, a banner for Ephraim & Lyon, and a banner with all four?

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oooooh... I believe I get it now... you want multiple banners at the same time, am I right? Like, using the current banenr as an example: A Banner for Tethys, a banner for Ewan, a banner for Gerik, a banner for Ephraim & Lyon, and a banner with all four?

Yeah, that way people can choose the most cost efficient Focus for them to summon from and everyone gets more free summons.

And another benefit is that give Intelligent Systems better data on what characters and skills are desired.

Edited by XRay

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, that way people can choose the most cost efficient Focus for them to summon from and everyone gets more free summons.

And another benefit is that give Intelligent Systems better data on what characters and skills are desired.

I see... Honestly, this would be something great. Not sure if IntSys would like this, because 1 Foci Banner helps to +10 units, which will probably be less money be used.

Also... in a 6 Heroes Banner like you want... There is no way of IntSys giving 7 Free summons. lol

Edited by Diovani Bressan

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I see... Honestly, this would be something great. Not sure if IntSys would like this, because 1 Foci Banner helps to +10 units, which will probably be less money be used.

While each player might spend less, it might entice more people to spend, so it might balance out.

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also... in a 6 Heroes Banner like you want... There is no way of IntSys giving 7 Free summons. lol

I have been day 1 player and played for almost 3 years now. They should reward us for loyalty.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

While each player might spend less, it might entice more people to spend, so it might balance out.

I have been day 1 player and played for almost 3 years now. They should reward us for loyalty.

not that i wouldnt welcome it, but they kinda are rewarding you for loyalty with log in bonus every day.

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

not that i wouldnt welcome it, but they kinda are rewarding you for loyalty with log in bonus every day.

Yeah, but like, I still want more. I want to be pampered and spoiled. I want to be treated like a proper princess.

I have spent a ton of money already, so I expect proper reverence from Intelligent Systems.

I am a high maintenance fan.

Edited by XRay

As they have few beast units left to introduce from the older games, my guess will be Book 4 introducing some new sort of Zenith-based beast units, including the new unit we'll be getting for free at the beginning.  

I've actually been working on this for a bit. (ever since Book 2 was taking too long and before we met Eir)

New oc (bow lord to complete triangle.square) gets thrown into askr from his homeland with small trainee (my hc is Anthony), desperate to save his sister from a plauge. Turns out his sister is just straight up corrupted into evil from the plague that he was trying to save her from and is trying to rid of every hero for the sake of "they weren't there when their parents were killed in the onslaught between all of the nations" which is also why new lord looks up to Ike/Priam (who both get more spotlight) so that he can give their nation the hero they deserve, even if he's the prince. 

https://toyhou.se/2369457.paris <Here's the prince's bio if anyone is interested in him.

-Ditch the whole 'hi, we're the new heroes of the month, lets fight!' bit between chapters. With Book 1 it was understandable since it was the only way they could introduce new characters to players that didn't get them yet, but with Forging Bonds now being a thing that's less necessary. If they cut out that fluff I feel the story would benefit from it since it could devote all five parts of a chapter to storybuilding. 

-Better handled villains, they've gotten slightly better at it between 2 and 3, but we still have them falling into the traps of being either underutilized or just plain generic. They need to both devote more time to them and give them better motivations, particularly if they want us to pull for them once their storylines are done.

-Development for Sharena and Anna, Alfonse has gotten better as the story has gone on, but those two feel like they're very auxiliary to the plot at this point. Both need their time to shine as well, so I hope the next book gives them that time. On that same note, better development for the character of the year as Fjorm's story was underdeveloped and Eir's was rushed. 

-Personal want: Fenrir for a future villain. We now have shapeshifters in the game, but I feel they could be integrated a bit more since we still lack an enemy type for them. Fenrir could be used as a way to introduce that into the game, as well as play around with the concept to form an unique villain from a gameplay and story perspective. 

-More unique objectives, they were present in some of the previous chapters but for the most part they've fallen off. I'd like to see more options like the defense chapters be used so that it mixes up the gameplay.

Edited by Medeus

One thing I actually liked a lot about book 3 was that we didn't get a bunch of OCs shoved into our face. It was just Eir, Hel, Lif, and Thrasir. The freebie, the main baddie, and two of her lieutenants. It was a step up from book 2, where we had the freebie and the main baddies, but the freebie had to have three siblings (who didn't do much), the baddie had two daughters (he didn't need two for all they really accomplished), and Helbindi. It'd be nice if they followed book 3's example and kept the number of OCs to minimal.

Also, I want a male freebie this time.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

One thing I actually liked a lot about book 3 was that we didn't get a bunch of OCs shoved into our face. It was just Eir, Hel, Lif, and Thrasir. The freebie, the main baddie, and two of her lieutenants. It was a step up from book 2, where we had the freebie and the main baddies, but the freebie had to have three siblings (who didn't do much), the baddie had two daughters (he didn't need two for all they really accomplished), and Helbindi. It'd be nice if they followed book 3's example and kept the number of OCs to minimal.

Also, I want a male freebie this time.

I think you forgot a bunch here: Gustav and Henriette, granted that still less then Book 2 had: 4 Nifl siblings and 4 from Muspell (Loki was allready introduced beforehand i believe).

I like OCs. I wish though they would expand the story to give more depth to everything. I wouldnt mind an update every week with 5 chapters. Doesnt allways need to be a summoning event behind story progression, i wouldnt even mind if they repeat maps as long as they progress the story.

32 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I think you forgot a bunch here: Gustav and Henriette, granted that still less then Book 2 had: 4 Nifl siblings and 4 from Muspell (Loki was allready introduced beforehand i believe).

I like OCs. I wish though they would expand the story to give more depth to everything. I wouldnt mind an update every week with 5 chapters. Doesnt allways need to be a summoning event behind story progression, i wouldnt even mind if they repeat maps as long as they progress the story.

I actually did forget the Askr siblings' parents because they ducked out after they stopped being relevant, but in all fairness they're sort of justified. Alfonse and Sharena have implied, if not outright mentioned, having living parents prior to book 3 so it's a matter of we're finally giving a face and name to the parents.

Also, I might not dislike the OCs as much if they did anything with them. But the only one who's really gotten attention is Alfonse, while Nifl and Muspell barely got development but keep on getting spots on seasonal banners after their relevance has already passed. Eir and Thrasir also didn't get as much to do, as the main focus of book 3 seemed to be on Alfonse vs. Hel, and Alfonse vs. Lif.

Basically, the OCs are used very poorly because of the story format they seemed to have locked themselves to and only giving a small handful of them any relevance.

31 minutes ago, Hilda said:

This. I feel the problem with feh’s story as a whole is that it gets far too bloated with too many ideas and characters that 13 chapters with hardly any dialogue within said chapter to properly flesh out those things leaves the story feeling underdeveloped. The story could really benefit from short intermissions between chapters to help flesh out a couple of the ideas and characters that would otherwise be forgotten about in the main chapters. They don’t even need to give orbs just give us a little more story content.  

More interactions and backstory for the whole embla vs askr conflict. No more outsourcing the story to other worlds like book 2 did with muspel, or book 3 having the majority of it be in hel's kingdom. Thats what I want specifically.

As for a new character, a pair up legendary would be a nice option. I highly doubt were going to get a F2P duo hero, and having a pair up legendary be a F2P unit would be really cool so we can actually get use out of the whole pair up thing for story chapters.

Edited by Faellin

Make Sharena the main lord of Book 4 have Alfonse be busy being King. Give Sharena a promotion that makes her automatically a 5 star and an awakening to her legendary weapon. 

Valhalla, DRAGONS, Manakete Tiki Archetype OC

EIR's PArents

Anna gets more spotlight as a commander

Give Fjorm and Book 2 some closure cause the whole Fjorm coughs and disappears like Thanos snapped her out of existence

Edited by EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen