Anon wants you!

Pengaius

Attention all SF users, @AnonymousSpeed needs your help, to bring chaos and true freedom into the land of Serenia, and achieve that EPIC Victory Royale. Applicants must be willing to join an evil organisation and have some degree of combat experience. 

Apply at https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/89679-tears-of-serenia-character-recruitment/#comments to take part in the Chaos or if you want to stop Anons army. 

Untitled15_20191106235829.png

For freedom and chaos! Here is my character that I posted.

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am not sure how to make transparent PNGs. I used an online anime portrait creator thing.

Character Name: Bootylicious (Boots for short)
Forum Name: @XRay
Class: Thief/Assassin/Inquisitor/Bishop (whichever class is available)

Affiliation: Antagonist
Recruitment: N/A
Recruitment Time: I am not sure when I should appear?

96 x 96 Face Portrait: 

Reveal hidden contents

jDG400N.png

Other

Notes: +Spd, -HP. Bootylicious is a cat girl that hates clothing and the fashion industry. She has a fur bikini like Panne, so she looks clothed to humans. She is fine with wearing functional clothing like cloaks and armor, but not clothing that serves no purpose besides modesty. She prefers cold weather and likes snow, and does not need a cloak to keep warm until the temperature drops below freezing. Her family and village was persecuted and driven out by greedy human nobles and merchants, stealing their land to grow cotton and flax to make garments. She vows vengeance against humans, but will work with humans who wants to cause chaos and suffering. She prefers people who are close to her to call her Boots. She prefers the company of non humans, especially animals.

If she is a thief or assassin: After assassinating her targets, she strips them and lights their clothing and any other possessions made of fabric on fire.

If she is a bishop or inquisitor: She will not hesitate to use light magic against humans to expose their inner evil that no amount of clothing will cover up. Basically, blast humans first, ask questions later.

Your advertisement is working. For Freedom and Chaos

Character Name: Eltosian Kadath
Forum Name: EltosianKadath
Class: Dragon Rider

Affiliation: Antagonist
Recruitment: N/A
Recruitment Time: Act 3/4,

96 x 96 Face Portrait: ... My first thought is some kind of Eldigan edit (as Eltosian is an ancient name for Eldigan, from the dinosauric translation I first played FE4 on), but I have no skill in these sort of creative arts so it may be a bit before I get around to it.

Other Notes: Wielder of the Dragon Axe (unless you want to add a unique Bow wielding Dragon/Wyvern riding class, in which case wield the Dragon Bow), as the Legendary Dragon weapons have been split between the light, and the dark. Speed boon, and luck bane, and wielder of tactics that force the player to keep on their toes. Not evil per se, simply one who believes in the new Serenia, and would prefer to keep it as it has become. Would like one of my appearance to be as the leader of Dragon Rider reinforcements that appear later in a chapter in peaks behind the players starting position, to discourage turtling, a second (if anyone joins me in being a villainous Dragon weapon wielder) for the two villainous Dragon weapons to pull an FE4 style Julius/Ishtar first to get a kill contest, and a final where I strait up pulls a FE3/12 Rumel and leaves the throne (on a seize map, to add an unconventional victory condition to the mix.) If I appear earlier than Act 3/4 it should be as a green unit.

" - Submitted character must somehow relate to your forum persona. (i.e. players should be able to recognize the character as the forum member.) "

awwwww so I can't just recycle my go-to fe oc

I'll have to see what I can come up with!! I'm happy serenes emblem is getting a successor

wow the protagonists don't have a single archer

maybe I'll have to change that

shh don't tell anon

Edited by Freohr Datia

34 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

" - Submitted character must somehow relate to your forum persona. (i.e. players should be able to recognize the character as the forum member.) "

Just put your OC as your avatar, and voila! It is now related to your forum identity.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Just put your OC as your avatar, and voila! It is now related to your forum identity.

HMMMMMM I suppose I could afford to abandon my thirst in order to use my precious child to represent myself~

I'll probably have to redesign her outfit for this game though, because she's a pegasus knight (and a princess) and as far as I can tell pegasus knight isn't a class in this project.

That's ok!! Designing new outfits is fun!!!

11 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I can't do the portrait, so I'll pass on this.

I just typed in "anime portrait creator" into Google and you can create portraits that way. I am not sure how to make portraits transparent though, but I think they can figure it out.

17 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I can't do the portrait, so I'll pass on this.

It doesn't need to be a portrait, in any style for any fe game, it can be any 96x96 image, most people went with a GBA style portrait solely because there are a lot of tools for them, but as long as it's a 96x96 image it's ok

@XRay @Eltosian Kadath @Freohr Datia Don't forget to join the official Tears of Serenia Discord server, if the link in the main thread doesn't work try PMing Sire for the link, once you've joined the server, simply state your server name in the welcome channel, to be officially part of the project. 

1 minute ago, Pengaius said:

@XRay @Eltosian Kadath @Freohr Datia Don't forget to join the official Tears of Serenia Discord server, if the link in the main thread doesn't work try PMing Sire for the link, once you've joined the server, simply state your server name in the welcome channel, to be officially part of the project. 

Okay, will do once I get home.