Wave 3 DLC out now.

Armagon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm incredibly confused on whether or not that beige uniform is meant to be the maid outfit or not. That's just Petra's fit but colorswapped..? Do they.. know what maid outfits look like....? Not to out myself but they're missing all the fundamentals of a maid outfit. There's not even a headdress... good lord. 

That being said.. I love literally everything else LOL I'm excited to pick FE3H back up again! I hope Jeritza joins after a chapter I have yet to play in CF since I don't want to replay just to snag him atm. 

So it's confirmed that Jeritza is Crimson Flower exclusive, good to know. I'll wait and see if the DLC content is worth it yet, but now I can finally start my CF playthrough!

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

When did they say Wave 3 would be out by? Was it the end of November, or December? If it was December, maybe Wave 4 will come by March then.

They said it would release before December 31.

EDIT: Also here are the patch notes. Anna can be recruited after Chapter 3.

Edited by Lightchao42

From the extra menu's Support list, Jeritza can only support Byleth and Mercedes, but he can S-Support both genders of Byleth.

Edited by Lightchao42

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ngl, Anna not having Supports at all feels very scummy

8 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Jeritza can only support Byleth and Mercedes, but he can S-Support both genders of Byleth

Okay, that's disappointing. I mean, Anna should at least support with Byleth I'm thinking. Are bond supports in this game a la Echoes or no?

EDIT:

Just now, Johnzin said:

Does Jeritza have his own paralogue too?

He shares his with Anna. FOr some reason. 

Edited by Alistair

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

From the extra menu's Support list, Jeritza can only support Byleth and Mercedes, but he can S-Support both genders of Byleth.

He got the bare minimum but expected. Would've liked to see a few more Supports (like with Manula) but you can't win 'em all, i suppose.

I entirely understand being against fanservicey towels or swimsuits, since I prefer FE to not go too far in that direction.

But, the sauna attires appearing to be disappointing conservative are a fault. They look like good practical underwear, or the clothing a peasant would wear on a daily basis in public. I could see the clothes being explained to be made of some breathable material that lets the steam in, acting essentially as a wrapper in which your body becomes a baked (well steamed) potato of sorts.

And yet it's still bland!😝 I think you can still have conservative clothing for a sauna, but make it look stylish. What about some of Fire Emblem Warriors's Broken Armor (underwear) designs?

AIG1z8V.png

https://imgur.com/a/qGx6e

And KT made these too! Where is the same artistry in this game?

The DLC doesn't seem worth it yet, Anna as another sack of fighting flesh is the only thing of value. $25 is nearly half a full-priced game. This all comes down to Wave 4- will that justify this DLC?