Wave 3 DLC out now.

Armagon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they'll explain why Anna has the Crest of Ernest?

As for Jeritza, while I wish he has more supports, I'll be fine with it as long as it's explained

Spoiler

how he became the Death Knight (and why he's so bloodthirsty) and how/why he came to be so loyal to Edelgard.

1 minute ago, Seazas said:

Sorry for the hotake but thank GOD Anna doesn't have supports. Her interactions have been shallow and repetitive. She's so out of place in Three Houses it's not even funny.

Why would you be happy about paid DLC having less content in it?  This seems like a really weird take.

5 minutes ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:
  Hide contents

Anyone here know the strengths and weaknesses of Anna exactly? And also the spell lists for Anna and Jeritza?

Strength: Sword, Axe, Bow, Faith

Weakness: Reason, Auithority

Hidden: Riding

So...a church leaning character?

I hold no interest in the DLC simply for the sake of it being DLC, but I do appreciate the free update. Frankly, much like Awakening's Spotpass characters I didn't expect any new characters to have any/many supports, so the fact both Anna having no supports and Jeritza having support with someone other than Byleth is kinda a surprise.

Regardless, I'm glad I've saved BE for last. It's cool that we can play with Jeritza too.

Just now, Jayvee94 said:

Nah, it's just a throwback to her previous classes. IE. Trickster and Adventurer

I mean, faith and reasoning are kind related to their affiliation to church in this game, character that are anti-church generally weak at faith.

Anna recruited from final chapter in Silver Snow, starting level 42

74418569_10157251865513961_2243592449010

75250876_10157251865828961_9200179269290

73459011_10157251866298961_6767978111775

7 minutes ago, TWrex said:

Why would you be happy about paid DLC having less content in it?  This seems like a really weird take.

Paid DLC's gonna give us entire fresh faces with their own support pool. Anna's been getting old and so samey that even Intsys is running out of ideas for good interactions regarding her money "gimmick". It was fun as a one-off thing but I'm sick of Anna now. Thank god she's just a full fledged bonus unit. Amiibo characters in Fates didn't get supports who tf cares?

Anna has no connections to the base game cast, the idea of a merchant being caught in the war and just coming along on the ride is more refreshing than forcing her to fuck Byleth because why not?

Edited by Seazas

Did somebody say digging?

Recruited Anna, fed a cat, sauna was underwhelming. I'd like an option between what the outfits are and showing some skin (but still covering the naughty bits of course)

I'll get Jeritza on my next playthrough! Currently on second, lions, first was deer, so it's perfect.

3 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

I mean, faith and reasoning are kind related to their affiliation to church in this game, character that are anti-church generally weak at faith.

Anna recruited from final chapter in Silver Snow, starting level 42

(Snipped the pictures)

Huh, interesting. She's the same level as in C22 of Verdant Wind, even though Silver Snow only has 21 chapters. I must investigate this. Eventually.

EDIT: The DLC notes on the official site lie; you don't need to complete a quest to recruit Anna.

Edited by Seafarer

As another thing, the bug where you have to listen to the Song of the Nabateans and the Edge of Dawn in Japanese to unlock them in the music library is still present.

Edited by Lightchao42

So Jeritza is BE route only right?   I need to know this because I am planning my 5th playthrough and I wanted to do a path where I get him.  I just want to make sure he isn't playable on BL route.

4 minutes ago, Moltz23 said:

Can confirm Jeritza has a vs convo with Mercedes on Crimson Flower:

It's just as heartbreaking as you would expect.

Who left this bowl of onions here?

Happy for those who don’t have CF as their recent play through, unlike me haha. Alas just started a GD run and still have yet to do SS, though I’ll probably do a split for repetitive purposes.

1 hour ago, nyainou said:

I'm incredibly confused on whether or not that beige uniform is meant to be the maid outfit or not. That's just Petra's fit but colorswapped..? Do they.. know what maid outfits look like....? Not to out myself but they're missing all the fundamentals of a maid outfit. There's not even a headdress... good lord. 

That being said.. I love literally everything else LOL I'm excited to pick FE3H back up again! I hope Jeritza joins after a chapter I have yet to play in CF since I don't want to replay just to snag him atm. 

There are proper maid/butler outfits that beige outfit is called summer wear.

1 more wave to save this season pass but honestly in my opinion this has been abysmal value so far. If the base game wasn't so good to make me want to support it I'd feel ripped off.

Even compared to other Nintendo titles like Xenoblade and Smash this is pathetic.

I'm kinda torn on Jeritza. I guess we can't complain too much since it's a free DLC and I guess the developers didn't feel the need to give his character a whole ton of content.

On one hand, it's nice to have another male S support for M!Byleth, but on the other hand, this support is locked to only one route. Yeah that's the same case with Edelgard and Rhea but still. Also, we don't know yet if the S support is even romantic? Could be another Alois and Gilbert situation which would be kinda shitty. Wish they coulda found a way to make Jeritza join the BL but it wasn't meant to be I guess.

Then Jertitza's supports. So the only other support he gets besides Byleth is Mercedes, which is a no brainer, but that means you have to snag Mercedes away from the BL, which feels so wrong to me personally lol. To me, Mercedes is one of the top characters who makes no sense to ever join sides with Edelgard, but whatever.

It just seems a bit silly that you have Jeritza, who was so underutilized in the base game, not have any supports with the Black Eagles characters. They coulda at least given him a support with Edelgard.

I still haven't played the CF or SS route yet, but this 3rd wave DLC still isn't enough for me to drop the $25 on the DLC and pick up the game again. Will wait for the 4th and final DLC to see if it's worth it to me.