New event calendar (November-December 2019)

DarkAlf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Why the hell isn't the December 5th banner Christmas special heroes? That's the absolute best time for such a banner. 😕

Oh well. At least Farfetched/Brave Redux 3 could still be coming. And maybe the other New Heroes banner is Three Houses with Sylvain! That'd make up for Christmas heroes being late again.

Edited by Anacybele

They always start books with a regular new heroes banner, so looks like book 4 starts Dec 5th.  the banner on the 18th should be Far Fetched.  At least it looks like I can save orbs for now.

7 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Second new heroes banner is obviously Farfetched.

I wonder what that new heroes banner in December is supposed to be. Something like Adrift?

I’d personally love that. for as horrbly timed as adrift was, it was a really cool idea and gave Azura some really great development. I wanna see more stuff like it honestly 

anyway the most interesting thing to me is Haar’s GHB revival and seeing as Jill is a likely enough candidate for far fetched heroes well...

Edited by Ottservia

Ugh... a Distant Counter banner 2 days after the Lyn banner... Hector, Nagi, Nailah, M!Byleth... why are you doing this to me?...

Busy, I'll touch on the rest later but c'mon man.... too many good things this month.

Edited by Zeo

I've updated my orb sheet, and this looks to be a relatively slow month.  I've counted 292 orbs (297 depending on how many times one maintains/reaches Tier 21 in arena and reaches 950+ score in Allegiance Battles when orbs are offered) for the month of November, the lowest total since March this year.  If you're curious, here is the link to my orb/banner distribution sheet; I've also included December to the best of my ability.

Reminder: Add 1 to the dates since the calendar is in Pacific Standard Time, thanks to Daylight Saving Time ending this month in the U.S. 

So Book IV might start December 6 instead of Dec. 5 for most folks.

So Farfetched and the beginning of Book IV~ Fine for me, Seasonals would threaten my pockets so this will help me save until the Christmas Banner

Boooooo no Hall of Forms

Distant Counter Banner would be tempting if there wasn't gonna be a 4% Hector Banner coming around. Guess that'll be Nailah since she wasn't on the Null Banner. Probably Nagi and Byleth, too.

Don't see myself needing any Linking Heroes, guess Adrift Camilla may finally come back on that~ Guess this will be a pretty easy month for me~ Only Sothis to look forward to~

55 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

anyway the most interesting thing to me is Haar’s GHB revival and seeing as Jill is a likely enough candidate for far fetched heroes well...

Meanwhile, me and my +9 Haar are just pissed that the re-run is that late in the month. It could've followed Cormag's GHB but nope, we needed a mostly worthless BHB re-run first instead.

3 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

I've updated my orb sheet, and this looks to be a relatively slow month.  I've counted 292 orbs (297 depending on how many times one maintains/reaches Tier 21 in arena and reaches 950+ score in Allegiance Battles when orbs are offered) for the month of November, the lowest total since March this year.  If you're curious, here is the link to my orb/banner distribution sheet; I've also included December to the best of my ability.

Reminder: Add 1 to the dates since the calendar is in Pacific Standard Time, thanks to Daylight Saving Time ending this month in the U.S. 

So Book IV might start December 6 instead of Dec. 5 for most folks.

Hi Alf! Glad to see you around from time to time. 

Thanks for the calendar and sheet (orbs are never enough). 

Oh wow, a full calendar without special heroes banner? 

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Why the hell isn't the December 5th banner Christmas special heroes? That's the absolute best time for such a banner. 😕

Oh well. At least Farfetched/Brave Redux 3 could still be coming. And maybe the other New Heroes banner is Three Houses with Sylvain! That'd make up for Christmas heroes being late again.

The Christmas banners have started on December 18 in both years, so sticking to the usual pretty much.

Given the spacing between the starts of Books II and III, I can easily see the Book IV launch not being until late December or early January; given the pairing with a Tempest Trials in late November and a Forging Bonds in early December, I'm thinking late November will be Adrift 2, and early December will be Farfetched 3.  I can easily see the Book IV launch falling into the early January update (putting the Christmas banner into the regular late December update, and the New Year update overlapping with the Legendary slot for December).  Book launches haven't exactly been static; Book II launched in very late November, 2017 while Book III launched in early December 2018, and I can see the pattern of "a little more than a year per Book" (possibly putting the originally intended fall 2016 game launch as being early in early November) continue...On the other hand, given we just had the last mainline chapter of Book III, I could see the Book IV launch being as late as a late January update, based on how long between the last story chapter of Book II (late September 2018) and the actual end of the Book II era being roughly a bit more than two months, which would put the Book IV launch in late January if that pattern gets repeated...

8 minutes ago, shiningpikablu252 said:

Given the spacing between the starts of Books II and III, I can easily see the Book IV launch not being until late December or early January; given the pairing with a Tempest Trials in late November and a Forging Bonds in early December, I'm thinking late November will be Adrift 2, and early December will be Farfetched 3.  I can easily see the Book IV launch falling into the early January update (putting the Christmas banner into the regular late December update, and the New Year update overlapping with the Legendary slot for December).  Book launches haven't exactly been static; Book II launched in very late November, 2017 while Book III launched in early December 2018, and I can see the pattern of "a little more than a year per Book" (possibly putting the originally intended fall 2016 game launch as being early in early November) continue...On the other hand, given we just had the last mainline chapter of Book III, I could see the Book IV launch being as late as a late January update, based on how long between the last story chapter of Book II (late September 2018) and the actual end of the Book II era being roughly a bit more than two months, which would put the Book IV launch in late January if that pattern gets repeated...

I doubt it. It'll most likely be early December. I don't see them delaying something like that for so long.

The only reason Book 2 and Book 3 ended at different times was because of all the new seasonals they added since Book 3 began. They basically started doing 1 Main Story chapter a month more or less and I don't see December going by with no Main Story chapter.

Another thing we should remember is that Book 3 didn't even begin with a New Hero banner. It came between the Sutr/Ylgr banner and the Christmas banner.

Edited by Sentinel07

So those banners eh? The TT banner will be determined by who's in the Farfetched banner, so I am not touching that. DC banner has Hector, Nailah, Nagi and Byleth now, so I suspect it'll be all but Hector and thus be really good. VG is likely Farfetched or Book III related. Mythic likely has Lif but we can't say for definite. BHB has either Tana or Ephraim, I swear. Link banner has Laevateinn, Sumia, Adriftmilla, Kaden or Nina and I would suspect that Adriftmilla is most likely as the only one that doesn't share a link skill of the 5.

I'm of the opinion Adrift was made because IS badly planned Book II's timing and realised they had pretty much nothing left for that month, so scrambled that banner and Surtr and called it a day. Hence I suspect we have Farfetched and the Book IV banner instead to look to. Considering IS seem to have settled around it being the point where *.0 comes out, I suspect that'll be the 4th of December for 4.0. As for the first banner, I'd bet 3H finally gets spoiled to all hell.

Awesome, extra December banner just like in 2017. Hopefully it'll be a normal one to kick off Book 4 rather than something weird.

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Distant Counter Banner would be tempting if there wasn't gonna be a 4% Hector Banner coming around. Guess that'll be Nailah since she wasn't on the Null Banner. Probably Nagi and Byleth, too.

I could really use a Nagi, so it'll be nice to have an easy shot at her.

2 hours ago, shiningpikablu252 said:

I don't think they're planning on doing a second Adrift, with how badly the first was received.

"Heroes with Distant Counter Skills." XD Wow. Specific, eh? I guess they realize how premium it is! I'm betting Hector will be on there. 😛 Also, interesting that there's a TT summoning focus apart from the new heroes. PLUS a VG summoning focus. I wonder who all will be introduced... There seems to be a Telius focus coming up with Haar's GHB rerun and Mist and Titainia's BHB. Maybe that's a clue? Could be nothing, though. Hmm I wonder who all will be introduced for the next FB...

Edit: I see people talking about another Adrift. That could be really cool! I wonder who they'd focus on this time...

Edited by Mercakete

Also happy that we get more new hero banners... This kind of gives some hope for certain characters to be added and lately I am just not sold on Seasonal banners. Unless there is a top favorite there which I might want to merge. Which won't be the case for most. 

That's mean! IntSys knows that I want to summon in the Mythic Banner, so they decided to have a DC banner and a Link Skills Banner... The DC Banner I believe I am able to skip it, but if the Link Skills Banner has Laevatein... I am in trouble!

The next two banners being New Heroes make me happy... Too bad they are paralogues and not story chapters, so 9+3 orbs instead 15+5.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's mean! IntSys knows that I want to summon in the Mythic Banner, so they decided to have a DC banner and a Link Skills Banner... The DC Banner I believe I am able to skip it, but if the Link Skills Banner has Laevatein... I am in trouble!

The next two banners being New Heroes make me happy... Too bad they are paralogues and not story chapters, so 9+3 orbs instead 15+5.

The early December banner should be start of Book 4, that means story chapter