Add more cat and dog "breeds"

Dragoncat

Which would you add? I have a few.

Maritiz Poodle (fluffy fancy poodle based on Mercedes)

Gloucester Hound (based on an afghan hound and Lorenz, perhaps replace the Gloucester cat)

Vestra Shepherd (pure black german shepherd based on Hubert)

There seems to be more cat breeds, so I added dogs.

Galatea golden retriever. Ingrid is a blondie, so a golden matches her. A golden lab would work too, but imo golden retrievers are prettier and we used to have one until he died too young of cancer... So I'm a bit biased there as well.

Fraldarius British Shorthair. Felix is a lone wolf ( Or lone cat )who trains and enjoy life at his will, and the british shorthair is known for doing things at its own pace, like when it wants to socialize with you, it'll do it when it feel like it.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Galatea golden retriever. Ingrid is a blondie, so a golden matches her. A golden lab would work too, but imo golden retrievers are prettier and we used to have one until he died too young of cancer... So I'm a bit biased there as well.

RIP Champ. Galatea Retriever would work good here!

3 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Fraldarius British Shorthair. Felix is a lone wolf ( Or lone cat )who trains and enjoy life at his will, and the british shorthair is known for doing things at its own pace, like when it wants to socialize with you, it'll do it when it feel like it.

Fraldarius Shorthair because British doesn't exist for them. I picture this Felix cat being a grayish blue with amber eyes.

A new idea I have is change Blaiddyd Rex to Blaiddyd Husky and breed it with the Galatea Retriever lol

Edited by Dragoncat

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

If there were golden retrievers in this game, they'd get all the good treats from me.

I've had two golden doggo girls in my life so far, both of them were great.

I'd also like to see a Fraldarius Bulldog (French Bulldog) and a type of Labrador Retriever.

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

and a type of Labrador Retriever.

How about Hevring Lab? My black lab I had for 13 years liked to nap and she snored. Sure do miss her.

Unfortunately, my desired dog breed (Shih Tzu) is likely too foreign for 3H. I'm thinking they'd want to stay preferably European or maybe American for 3H's world. Although given there are randomly(?) people who look like samurai in 3H, I guess the Shiba Inu could be snuck into this game.

And, could they hide obtainable pets on out-of-the-way spaces on the map? You'd automatically get them added to the monastery if you ended your turn on the appropriate space. Sure, it might seem a little odd that a Lagotto Romagnolo ran off the beaten path one day, and is now trotting around some lava in a war zone utterly carefree as though nothing is amiss, but thats the point.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

On 11/8/2019 at 8:50 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Unfortunately, my desired dog breed (Shih Tzu) is likely too foreign for 3H. I'm thinking they'd want to stay preferably European or maybe American for 3H's world. Although given there are randomly(?) people who look like samurai in 3H, I guess the Shiba Inu could be snuck into this game.

IS managed to fit an Area 51 into the game. There is no such thing as "too foreign", and the animal lovers deserve fan service too.

4 hours ago, msterforks said:

IS managed to fit an Area 51 into the game. There is no such thing as "too foreign", and the animal lovers deserve fan service too.

Shambhala is wack and I love it.

• 1 year later...