Three Houses-Hogwarts Playthrough

Well, you probably saw this coming at some time..

Anyway, I'm going to do a ''Mage Only'' run on FE16 and I just decided to let the people of Serenes Forest choose which units are allowed! ..Not my smartest idea but whatever.

Anyway2, there's only three small rules for this run:

-The units must only use their neutral magic (no weakness or strength) (this also means that double-weakness or double-strength units are not permitted in this run)

-Byleth, House Leader, Ferdinand and Raphael already have a seat.

-The max of units is declared to be 16 (12 because of the last rule).

Don't mind which house am I choosing, just pick your two favorites units and make me suffer!

(Double-Weakness Units:Petra and Cyril)

(Double-Strength Units:Linhardt, Dorothea, Mercedes, Lysithea, Flayn)

I nominate Hilda and Leonie. (Hilda would be a Hufflepuff while Leonie would be a Gryffindor.)

Hilda gets access to Bolting at A rank Reason and she looks great in the Dark Knight Armor. Leonie has a decent Faith Spell list (she has Physic) and would turn into a decent Holy Knight. Hilda is weak in Faith, but you're not missing out on too much in her Faith Spell list. Leonie has no weaknesses in either category.

Are Strong in one thing but weak another also out? If so, Edelgard, Hubert, Manuela, and Hanneman are out I believe.

1 hour ago, Brave Lance said:

Oh, and Felix would be a Slytherin and Ingrid would be a Gryffindor.

Weird, I thought Dumblhea expelled the entirety of Slytherin long ago, being banished to the shadows.

-I don't know enough to pick anyone for this run, sorry!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Ignatz - Harry

Dorothea or Ingrid - Hermione (dorothea background, ingird personality)

Linhardt - Ron

Annette - Ginny

Bernadetta - Neville

Marianne - Luna

Felix - Draco

Lorenz - Cedric or Lockhart

Ingrid is an amazing mage, seraphim is great and she has great growths all around. Dorothea has hexblade which is pretty good.

Edited by IonicAmalgam

Wow, you guys actually

7 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Are Strong in one thing but weak another also out? If so, Edelgard, Hubert, Manuela, and Hanneman are out I believe.

Ah, I actually forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me!

Manuela, Edelgard and Hubert are out. (Hilda is already in, so...Crimson Flower guys are out anyway)

Hanneman doesn't see to have a Strong-Weak Magic..unless there's a fail on Serenes Forest's 'Skill Levels' Page. (I would take a look if he wasn't dead on my actual playthrough)

I'm also really happy that some of the participants decided to also set a Hogwarts House (or a HP character) for each character. I did the 'Hogwarts' thing because of the 'Magic Academy' joke but this makes it even better...although I can't really understand most of it because of translation issues (For example, Slytherin  becomes ''Sonserina' here).