Question about Sacred Stones patches

Dr. C

So I’m really enjoying playing Fire Emblem blazing sword utilizing the Average Stats aka Tony Mode patch.

Wondering if am analogous patch exists for sacred stones?

Im not really interested in difficulty balancing. I just want a fixed mode so to speak.

Edited by Dr. C

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 4:39 AM, Dr. C said:

So I’m really enjoying playing Fire Emblem blazing sword utilizing the Average Stats aka Tony Mode patch.

Wondering if am analogous patch exists for sacred stones?

Im not really interested in difficulty balancing. I just want a fixed mode so to speak.

Well, the fixed growths mode is a feature of my Sacred Trilogy hack. If you are interested in playing that mode with vanilla FE8, TR143 made a patch for that and it can be done in like 2 minutes. 

9 hours ago, bløød said:

Well, the fixed growths mode is a feature of my Sacred Trilogy hack. If you are interested in playing that mode with vanilla FE8, TR143 made a patch for that and it can be done in like 2 minutes. 

Where can I find that patch? When I click the trilogy link, I get a different patch.

10 hours ago, Dr. C said:

Where can I find that patch? When I click the trilogy link, I get a different patch.

I meant that it is very easy to implement the fixed growths mode patch to a vanilla FE8. Give me a sec and I'll do it.

Link to the patch: 

Edited by bløød