Recommended reference sites for reinforcements / enemy stats / levels and a LTC planning questions

Johnzin

Is there a fire emblem site that can provide information on reinforcements triggering / turn and enemy stats? I haven't seen it on Serenesforest. 

Are 3H enemy stats completely static or is at a decimal value allowing chapter re-rolls. 

How much exp is needed per level?

After finishing the routes on maddening now, I am thinking of playing the game better but first got to plan it out (kind of like how DD151 planned his entire FE runs beforehand and calculated each WEXP needed for bench marks). But I have never done this before and can't find a few answers I need to plan it out. 

How is WEXP calculated per battle? (Factoring in Mastermind or knowledge)

How to calculate how much exp do you get per battle?

How much skill exp is needed for class? And is it one exp per battle / heal? 

For monastery, how much weapon exp should I expect to average per week (maddening) on tutoring without needing to save scum?

And for cross recruiting, I remember someone posting that they gain wexp based on weeks * a number. Does anyone know how cross recruited wexp and lv are calculated?

Edited by Johnzin

2 hours ago, Johnzin said:

How is WEXP calculated per battle? (Factoring in Mastermind or knowledge)

It's 2 for neutral, 1 for a weak skill, 3 for a strength. Then class bonuses are factored in if you're using a skill that matches with your class's proficiencies. Those are taken into account before multiplication.

5 hours ago, Johnzin said:

And for cross recruiting, I remember someone posting that they gain wexp based on weeks * a number. Does anyone know how cross recruited wexp and lv are calculated?

Someone posted a spreadsheet that lists a unit's level, stats, and weapon rank depending on when they're recruited: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mxxdq5VuCoX0y8HFIptCJi_jZZFCLY2GDNlWY3CMCLY/edit?usp=sharing