Book 3 End

IGdood

This'll likely be closed as it's a narrower form of the Book 3 topic we already have. But this was satisfying to watch animated. It still can't touch Alfonse and Lif's interaction in the last animation though. They really went all out with that one. This could have stood to be a minute longer and it would have been on par, but what can you do.

I love this!! Lif and Thrasir showing up in spirit was an amazing touch, as was that ending. I really, really hope we see more of these!

I'm pretty sure Hel was in her "damaged art" pose when she was hit by Breidablik too, unless I was mistaken. What an awesome little detail! More of this in Book 4 please!!

Edited by DefyingFates

2 minutes ago, redlight said:

Lif part was cool, but even if I am a weeb this is so goddamn offensively bad anime at it's worst.

Yeah but I’m shounen trash so I don’t care. It’s hype as shit and I absolutely love it.

16 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

Man, Book III came and went so quickly! I was very surprised to see this in the news feed in-game.

Also, it reminded me that we STILL haven't gotten OG Veronica.

May feel fast, but real-time, it was slightly longer than Book 2. (Book 1 was even shorter.)