How to patch on mobile phone

Azakthor

Hello fellow Fire Emblem amateurs!

I've been doing some researches on the subject, and I can't find a goos answer to it, my question being, How to patch a rom on mobile phone? I'd like if some one who had that experience could help me out, I have already played some hacks before (Void's;TLP...) on PC, but now my studies are more demanding and I'd like to play only on my mobile phone.

I hope this wasn't ask before, because I couldn't find anything. I thank you in advance for your answers. 

3 hours ago, Azakthor said:

I've been doing some researches on the subject, and I can't find a goos answer to it, my question being, How to patch a rom on mobile phone? I'd like if some one who had that experience could help me out, I have already played some hacks before (Void's;TLP...) on PC, but now my studies are more demanding and I'd like to play only on my mobile phone.

If you have a PC that can connect to your phone, you could just patch it on your PC and transfer the patched version to your phone. Although if you are trying to run a patch that performs memory expansion (like the Project Naga FE4 translation patch, and Project Exile FE5 translation patch), you might need to lookup if your phone's emulator can handle that.

8 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If you have a PC that can connect to your phone, you could just patch it on your PC and transfer the patched version to your phone. Although if you are trying to run a patch that performs memory expansion (like the Project Naga FE4 translation patch, and Project Exile FE5 translation patch), you might need to lookup if your phone's emulator can handle that.

I'll look forward to it! Thanks buddy! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Basically you cannot patch directly on the phone. You have to do it on another device, like your PC or laptop, and then connect them and transfer the patch. I did great research on this subject a while ago, as I wanted to do the same thing. However, I couldn't find a better solution to this situation. I even had to use the temporary phone number australia as I had to use a specific IP and phone number for the transfer as my phone and laptop are registered in Australia. Honestly, it's a great pain in the ass, but there is no better solution.

Edited by toddslagowski06