Rinea: Reminiscent Belle

XRay

Rinea: Reminiscent Belle
Blue Tome Infantry

She does not have access to natures. Unlike Dancers/Singers of previous generations, she does not face the same harsh BST penalty.

Level 40 Stats:
34/38/41
27/30/33
30/33/36
20/23/27
24/28/31
151-153

Support - Wings of Mercy

Spoiler

Silver Goblet — Fresh Bouquet — Blárraven — Blárserpent
Res Refinement
Dance
(Any 2 Cooldown Special)
(Any A) — Triangle Adept
Wings of Mercy
(Any C that gives Atk or Spd buffs)
(Any Sacred Seal that gives Atk or Spd buffs) — Quick Riposte

Standard Wings of Mercy skill set that buffs Atk/Spd. Triangle Adept-Quick Riposte allows her to shut down red mages.

Player Phase - Blárblade

Spoiler

Blárblade
Dance — Reposition
(Any 2 Cooldown Special)
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Desperation
(Any C)
(Any Sacred Seal that boosts Atk, Spd, or Atk/Spd)

Edited by XRay

My Dancing Rinea I built to not only be a good support unit in general, but as something of a mirror to my Dancing Berkut (I replaced his Dance with Reposition and his native lance with Berkut's Lance so that he could work better with Rinea.)

Neutral IV's (If she's a grails unit, how is it possible for her to have anything else?)

Weapon: Silver Goblet (+def)

Special: Miracle

Assist: Dance

A: Close Counter

B: Wings of Mercy

C : Close Guard

S: -

(She does have a seal, but I don't remember which one. I know it reduced enemy atk, but I don't recall more than that. Also, while I know I want her to have a support-type seal, I'm not settled on exactly which one to give her. Maybe, as more are released, one will jump out at me.)

Rinea's native weapon has Distant Guard built into it, so giving her Close Guard was a no-brainer. Miracle keeps her alive, even if she gets in a spot of trouble, so that she can keep supporting her allies. Rinea's not meant to be a front-line fighter, but just behind at least 1 ally in order to help spur them on. However, she can also pitch in with her blue magic if she's needed, and her Close Counter helps to protect her in case the front line is bypassed.