A re-introduction.

Caster

Hello, I had left this site for a year or two, but I missed having a forum to post on sometimes.
I had left for personal reasons and to reflect on myself, and what I want for myself.

People in the past on this site have known me as Sophia, or Sophie.
For many years of my life I thought, I was convinced I had to be transgender, but to keep it short and not delve too deeply into my own private life, or screw up the point of why I'm making this thread, that is no longer how I see myself, and wanted to come back onto the site the new me, who is more mature now and more knowledgeable about who I want to be.
And have some fun talking about one of my favorite series.

For those who don't know me, hi! I really love Radiant Dawn, and recently I've gone back to trying out playing the hardest modes of all the Fire Emblems. It's been pretty fun.

I'm sorry for any awkwardness this post may cause, it's not my intention, it was just the most efficient way I could think of to re-introduce myself without causing a lot of confusion to the people who know me.

Welcome back Caster!  It's great to have you here again.  It was always nice talking to you here back in the day, and I look forward to having you around more!