Your favourite female Wyvern Rider?

Garlyle

Who's your favourite female Wyvern Rider?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite female Wyvern Rider?

• Minerva
    • Altena
    • Eda
    • Miledy
    • Vaida
    • Jill
    • Cherche
    • Scarlet
    • Camilla
    • Beruka
    • Don't like female Wyvern Riders

Jill. Close second is Milady. Milady was probably the first female wyvern rider I was introduced to, and I can appreciate her character and the fact that she's absolutely busted. I have to go with majority opinion here and say Jill- what can I say? (She was taken off the Path of Racism!) 

I picked Cherche. She is a great unit in Heroes who is easy to merge and aged well for a Gen 1 unit in a game to constantly powercreep itself. Plus she had an interesting personality and quirks in Awakening.

Seeing poor Eda with no votes, I just had to go back in and add her. She may get overshadowed by her Haar tier brother, but that never stopped Jill, and that shouldn't stop her. I am glad that this wasn't a single choice as otherwise I would be torn over whether Minerva or Altena deserves my vote, plus poor Eda would still be stuck at 0 votes.

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Seeing poor Eda with no votes, I just had to go back in and add her. She may get overshadowed by her Haar tier brother, but that never stopped Jill, and that shouldn't stop her. I am glad that this wasn't a single choice as otherwise I would be torn over whether Minerva or Altena deserves my vote, plus poor Eda would still be stuck at 0 votes.

I want to like her, but the thing is Dean is better in every way. Starts at higher level, can get a personal lance, higher weapon ranks, more movement star and PCC. Dean also has 7 more Build, making him a pretty good user for lances, however Eda gets slowed down by any existing lance in this game.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

When is Jill ever overshadowed by Haar? 

In PoR, she is considered to be a top tier unit.

In RD, even if she isn't quite as good as Haar, she's still very highly regarded AND her positioning in the Dawn Brigade makes her vital for the most difficult acts of the game. She could arguably be considered more important because her team needs her substantially more than Haar's does.

Edited by Etheus

6 hours ago, Etheus said:

When is Jill ever overshadowed by Haar? 

In PoR, she is considered to be a top tier unit.

In RD, even if she isn't quite as good as Haar, she's still very highly regarded AND her positioning in the Dawn Brigade makes her vital for the most difficult acts of the game. She could arguably be considered more important because her team needs her substantially more than Haar's does.

I am talking RD obviously, and she is given a lot of help by being with the weakest army, but Haar blatantly stomps all over every map he is on without even trying, and Jill needs that precious DB xp (to be fair she is the beast candidate for that xp), and even then can still struggle with the enemies against her.

5 hours ago, Flere210 said:

In RD endgame the only thing preventing Jill from being better than Harr is a potential underlevelleing.

Eda being under-leveled is her main problem as well, and that is kinda my point.

1. Cherche

2 Cherche

3. And I also very much like Cherche.

The fun thing about this is that I do not even like Awakening, but I have always loved her design. She is sexy and elegant and menacing. And her hair, and her back…

The tons of bashing that Fates could have saved if Cherche’s design had been reused for Camilla. 😒

Jill, no contest. Excellently written and designed character, and she's a good unit to boot. There's pretty much nothing bad about her. I also have Tellius bias.

Edited by Anacybele

Jill, because she's one of the best characters in her games both story-wise and gameplay-wise. Haar's last name should be Bezos so that they can call their delivery service amazon