Espurr plays old DS shovelware (and some others)! Suffering through: Kung Fu Panda 2

Espurrhoodie

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Is it just me or the animals look depressed?

They are depressed. You're supposed to befriend them. They're happier when they're befriended.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:01 AM, Espurrhoodie said:

15740164989161825110521.jpg

I just noticed Rapunzel is missing her other toes. What is up with that?

Isn't that flower from Bambi?

On 11/18/2019 at 9:13 AM, Dayni said:

Wait, that's the skunk from Bambi!

Guess you're half right on the crossover @Eltosian Kadath.

Oh good grief this minigame collection was a mistake, I'm sorry for voting for this.

Oh.... never mind. Damn.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:01 AM, Espurrhoodie said:

game where (and I shit you not) you have to drag Rapunzel's tears to Flynn's dead body.

Yeah. I'm dead serious.

Not as much as Flynn.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:56 AM, Espurrhoodie said:

This is one of the better games in the shovelware pile.

At least you didn't vote for the horror that is ZhuZhu Puppies.

Not even sure where Russel Grant's Astrology (and it's regional counterpart would fall). It's... bizarre. I only know about it because I had a friend win it in a contest once as a consolation prize. Then he gave it away after doing a (long deleted) youtube video about it. Regardless, it's the type of game that wouldn't take long to review.

3 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Not even sure where Russel Grant's Astrology (and it's regional counterpart would fall). It's... bizarre. I only know about it because I had a friend win it in a contest once as a consolation prize. Then he gave it away after doing a (long deleted) youtube video about it. Regardless, it's the type of game that wouldn't take long to review.

I looked up some footage of it, and it asked so many questions, I thought it was going to ask for my social security number.

49 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I looked up some footage of it, and it asked so many questions, I thought it was going to ask for my social security number.

I'd laugh if the game originated as a trick to get people so used to answering pointless questions that they'd input the number on the back of their credit card without thinking about it... but then the developer forgot that question because they were so busy writing decoy questions.

17 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I'd laugh if the game originated as a trick to get people so used to answering pointless questions that they'd input the number on the back of their credit card without thinking about it... but then the developer forgot that question because they were so busy writing decoy questions.

Not to mention that I legitimately don't know the answers to two of the questions.

Time for two chapters of this shit.

Espurr plays Tangled! (part 3)

I decided to look into the options menu out of curiosity to see if there was some way I could make the game autosave, and apparently there were cheat codes for this game. I think this is a trend in licensed shovelware, because I remember something like this in Shrek Forever After, Kung Fu Panda 2, and Wreck-it Ralph. After doing some (half-assed) digging, I couldn't find anything other than that you can get this game from Gamestop for 15 USD. Other than that, the only thing I can do in settings is adjust microphone sensitivity.

Onto the game.

We start off by going into a mysterious garden, and we see- izzat the dog from Lady and the Tramp?

15743677898341091466029.jpg

latest?cb=20180520154143

IT IS! IT IS TRAMP! ALL, OR AT LEAST MOST OF THESE ANIMALS ARE FROM OTHER DISNEY MOVIES! I'M 90% SURE THAT THE BIRD FROM EARLIER IS FROM SLEEPING BEAUTY AND I THINK NADYA'S KITTEN IS FROM ARISTOCATS!

Also, since I accidentally skipped over some dialogue while I was on a spiel about the dog looking like Tramp, I decided to soft reset and I want to point out that Rapunzel's soulless gaze on the title screen will haunt me:

15743680896261096996813.jpg

You okay, Rapunzel? You look blind. (Actually, didn't Flynn (or at least, the guy that Flynn is based on) get blinded in the Grimm version of Rapunzel? So, technically, it's Flynn's job to be blind). Also, the title screen has no music for whatever reason.

Turns out, I didn't skip any dialogue, so that was pointless.

Anyway, we're in an abandoned garden, don't remember that in the movie. I talk to Flynn, and after commenting that the garden gives Rapunzel the creeps, we get this reaction image:

1574368874875974614415.jpg

My last two braincells after seeing a math problem.

After going into the caretaker's house, we find him asleep. I also open a cupboard to find a dog bone, which I assume is needed for Tramp, who was chewing on a log.

Speaking of logs, Flynn suggests that we make some tea to wake him up. Or at least have the kettle make a loud whistling noise, so we need to get three logs to start a fire.

You know what else would make alot of noise and wake him up?

15743694443051116425699.jpg

THOSE POTS AND PANS THERE! WHY NOT JUST BANG THEM TOGETHER?!

Oh well.

I go for Tramp's log first, and yeah:

1574369676166252028169.jpg

1. We have to do this minigame AGAIN. 2. THAT IS TRAMP!

...Which reminds me, I don't think I've ever seen Lady and the Tramp. When I get Disney+. Which will be after Disney gets its shit together.

Also, the dog bone is given to Tramp for him to eat, and I'm going to go on a rant here, but DON'T GIVE YOUR DOGS ACTUAL BONES! THEY CAN BE LETHAL IF THEY BREAK AND THE DOGS SWALLOW THEM! ALSO, A BONE ISN'T A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEAL! JESUS, RAPUNZEL! THE GREEN MEAT AND STALE CRACKER WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CHOICE TO GIVE THE DOG!

...sorry.

Anyway, there is another log near Tramp plus the final log in the groundskeep's house. So we can start the water, which wakes up the groundskeep.

...Fuck it, I'm calling him Hagrid.

Okay, there are two things wrong here:

1574370440314186402588.jpg

1. it looks like a portion of Hagrid's beard was cut off from his sprite.

2. I didn't take a picture of it, but lately, I've noticed that Rapunzel's irises are constantly slightly crooked. Or maybe it's the 3/4 angle that's messing up my brain.

Anyway, Hagrid can't remember anything, so we need to make a tonic of memory to help him remember where the key is so we can get out. The ingredients are clover honey, pumpkin, cherries, mint, and I think something else but I forgot.

I must be really forgetful today, because I was about to question how Rapunzel managed to fix a broken cherry tree but then I remembered "oh wait, she has magical hair".

Also, Gothel is hiding in the bushes for some reason, and unless I'm remembering the movie wrong, didn't Gothel catch up to Rapunzel at the Snuggly Duckling? It's been a while since I've seen this movie, sorry.

Okay, game. Opening two windows won't make mint instantly grow in a greenhouse.

The ingredient I forgot is rutabaga! After giving Hagrid the cherry and mint, we need to get the pumpkin and rutabaga. (The frick is rutabaga, anyway?)

We have a new minigame to grow the rutabaga, but it's a basic card memory game, so no need to talk about it.

Turns out, you can use sundrops to skip minigames you already played, which I learned after accidentally hitting the minigame again.

Is it a running gag for Gothel to appear randomly? Because she was in the garden with the rutabaga.

Now we need to collect bees to make the clover honey.

You know how @Eltosian Kadath commented that the entire purpose of the "drag mosquitoes to Pascal" minigame (called "catch and collect" in the game) was to give people the things they need to survive? Well now we need to put bees in a jar with that minigame. I said I was deliberately going to fail the next one of these minigames when we came across them, but I'll do that for the version where you need to revive Flynn or give Rapunzel the air she needs.

Okay, it says that the bees collected pollen they needed to make the honey.

Not nectar, pollen.

Pollen.

Did the makers of this game pass 3rd grade?

Now we need to brush Rapunzel's hair again for some reason. SKIP!

Found a bunny.

1574371983653432978022.jpg

Somebody tell me who this is supposed to be. I want to say Thumper, but I think Thumper is gray. At this point, I think the befriending animals minigame is me trying to see what Disney character made a cameo (I think I remember there being a racoon in this game).

I'm pretty sure bees don't make honey that quickly.

Hagrid forgot who Rapunzel was. Time to make that tonic using another minigame.

It's another basic matching minigame, but for some reason, one of the ingredients used is a bug.

Okay, Hagrid's name is Bartholomew. But since that's a bitch to spell, I'm calling him Oobleck as a reference to another character named Bartholomew. Turns out, it was Gothel that owned the garden and cursed Oobleck to have bad memory. No wonder she was popping up.

Anyway, the way out is covered by vines, so we need to play a version of Snake (I think that's what that game is called? It's the game where you collect objects but you get longer and you have to avoid going over yourself) to get acorns to get a squirrel and surprisingly not play the befriending animals minigame.

Anyway, that was chapter 3, onto chapter 4.

Will we ever hit the Snuggly Duckling? These past 3 chapters don't even have anything to do with the movie.

We hit a roadblock because there's a guard that's out for Flynn. And so we paint the wanted poster. 

Okay, this wouldn't fool the guard:

157437339355881269819.jpg

HOW INCOMPETENT WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO BELIEVE THIS?! THIS WAS VERY CLEARLY ALTERED!

Rapunzel bribes the guard to tell her about another path she can take because tomorrow is her birthday.

Please fire this guard.

Anyway, we run into Nadya again, who is stuck because the wheels to her family's wagon broke.

Also, her grandma is sad because she saw a brightly colored wagon and she thinks her wagon is drab.

Where does Rapunzel get this paint? And so much blue paint?

I'd say Nadya's grandma looks like mine, but mine looks more like Aunt May from Spiderverse than Nadya's grandma.

After helping Nadya's grandma, Nadya tells Rapunzel that her brother has a crush on someone they're traveling with and he wrote a letter. But he got so embarrassed that he ripped up the letter and needs it fixed. We do a basic puzzle, and it's fixed.

Now we can FINALLY FIX THE WHEELS! And then Nadya asks us to help with lighting their lanterns. Rapunzel suggests fireflies.

Fireflies.

Fucking. Fireflies.

THOSE WON'T WORK, GAME!

Anyway, we do another catch and collect game, and the fireflies look like Ray from the Princess and the Frog, but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.

In yet another example of bloating, a fox got in the wagon, so we need to get it out.

I personally feel like throwing a piece of meat in the fox's vision would help get it out, but I guess we need to tame it.

Also, I think this is the fox from The Fox and the Hound (unless there's some other Disney fox I don't know about, and Nick Wilde doesn't count since this came out before Zootopia):

15743747352811737254984.jpg

I feel like Rapunzel has an army of animal friends at this point.

Nadya agrees to smuggle us out, and we can FINALLY GET MOVING AND GO TO THE SNUGGLY DUCKLING!

That's all for today. I'm hungry.

Edited by Espurrhoodie

8 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

You okay, Rapunzel? You look blind. (Actually, didn't Flynn (or at least, the guy that Flynn is based on) get blinded in the Grimm version of Rapunzel? So, technically, it's Flynn's job to be blind). Also, the title screen has no music for whatever reason.

Yeah, but the Grimm versions of things were rather nasty. I mean, the reason Cinderella's "glass" (mistranslation of fur) slipper wouldn't fit someone else is because her toes had been eaten by the rats in the section of the house she lived in. Thankfully the mice in the adaptation were less inclined towards feasting on human flesh and more towards singing.

We start off by going into a mysterious garden, and we see- izzat the dog from Lady and the Tramp?

Actually... I think that might be Lady and Tramp's pup, Scamp by the proportions.

1574371983653432978022.jpg

Somebody tell me who this is supposed to be. I want to say Thumper, but I think Thumper is gray. At this point, I think the befriending animals minigame is me trying to see what Disney character made a cameo (I think I remember there being a racoon in this game).

Well, odds are a racoon would be the fellow from Pocahontas... whatever his name was again. I'd like to say the rabbit is Thumper's girlfriend... but it's not as fluffy. So I looked at some stills of the forest animals from Snow White...and long story short they're colored differently on the cheeks. So I'm out of ideas.

9 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

157437339355881269819.jpg

HOW INCOMPETENT WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO BELIEVE THIS?! THIS WAS VERY CLEARLY ALTERED!

Rapunzel bribes the guard to tell her about another path she can take because tomorrow is her birthday.

Please fire this guard.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the people who made Superman 64? Hard 8 I think.

That face looks like the disgruntled face of the singing dinosaur from the "Yee" youtube videos after it's friend interrupts it's song with "Yee". Why are these animals so depressed?

7 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Yeah, but the Grimm versions of things were rather nasty. I mean, the reason Cinderella's "glass" (mistranslation of fur) slipper wouldn't fit someone else is because her toes had been eaten by the rats in the section of the house she lived in. Thankfully the mice in the adaptation were less inclined towards feasting on human flesh and more towards singing.

Ew. I didn't know that.

Actually... I think that might be Lady and Tramp's pup, Scamp by the proportions.

Oh. I haven't seen many of the direct to DVD Disney sequels (besides Kronk's New Groove) so I didn't know why Scamp was.

Well, odds are a racoon would be the fellow from Pocahontas... whatever his name was again. I'd like to say the rabbit is Thumper's girlfriend... but it's not as fluffy. So I looked at some stills of the forest animals from Snow White...and long story short they're colored differently on the cheeks. So I'm out of ideas.

Maybe my brain just thinks everything is a reused Disney character.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the people who made Superman 64? Hard 8 I think.

I should watch ProtonJon's LP of that game.

That face looks like the disgruntled face of the singing dinosaur from the "Yee" youtube videos after it's friend interrupts it's song with "Yee". Why are these animals so depressed?

This is very oddly specific.

The animals get happier as the minigame progresses.

Oh look, a disney sequel got into this thing.

Kill it with fire.

20 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Also, the dog bone is given to Tramp for him to eat, and I'm going to go on a rant here, but DON'T GIVE YOUR DOGS ACTUAL BONES! THEY CAN BE LETHAL IF THEY BREAK AND THE DOGS SWALLOW THEM! ALSO, A BONE ISN'T A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEAL! JESUS, RAPUNZEL! THE GREEN MEAT AND STALE CRACKER WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CHOICE TO GIVE THE DOG!

I would argue that there's an asterisk to using bones rather than a flat NO (Nothing like chicken wing bones and so on).

Certainly not as a meal by themselves though.

20 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

It's like Pheonix Games made a Tangled movie and threw in Todd.

Also, Yes Roger, Yee indeed.

Tangled, the secret Disney crossover game you never wanted.

23 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Also, since I accidentally skipped over some dialogue while I was on a spiel about the dog looking like Tramp, I decided to soft reset and I want to point out that Rapunzel's soulless gaze on the title screen will haunt me:

15743680896261096996813.jpg

They left this vision of terror on the Title Screen? yikes forever.

Speaking of logs, Flynn suggests that we make some tea to wake him up. Or at least have the kettle make a loud whistling noise, so we need to get three logs to start a fire.

To be fair having tea will help make sure he is not only awake, but sufficiently caffeinated to be functional.

The frick is rutabaga, anyway?

Its a root vegetable, got a bit of a reputation during the world wars of being the food for those that are desperate and starving.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:23 PM, Espurrhoodie said:

1574368874875974614415.jpg

My last two braincells after seeing a math problem.

Rapunzel's reaction is baffling, and thus accidental comedy gold

Maybe it is supposed to be one of the bunnies from Snow White?

2. I didn't take a picture of it, but lately, I've noticed that Rapunzel's irises are constantly slightly crooked. Or maybe it's the 3/4 angle that's messing up my brain.

At least they were there (unlike the title screen)

Fireflies.

Fucking. Fireflies.

THOSE WON'T WORK, GAME!

I personally feel like throwing a piece of meat in the fox's vision would help get it out, but I guess we need to tame it.

When you have magic Disney princess animal taming powers, why would you solve your problems any other way? Than again I don't remember her animal magic taming powers being anywhere this strong in the movie...

15 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

whatever his name was again.

It was Meeko.

No episode tonight, guys! My DS is dying.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Tangled, the secret Disney crossover game you never wanted.

Oh god no.

They left this vision of terror on the Title Screen? yikes forever.

I can hear the screams of the little girls.

To be fair having tea will help make sure he is not only awake, but sufficiently caffeinated to be functional.

Fair point.

Its a root vegetable, got a bit of a reputation during the world wars of being the food for those that are desperate and starving.

Oh! That makes sense.

Rapunzel's reaction is baffling, and thus accidental comedy gold

Please meme that image.

Maybe it is supposed to be one of the bunnies from Snow White?

@The Roger The Paladin said the cheeks of the bunnies from Snow White look different.

At least they were there (unlike the title screen)

You're thinking of pupils. She still lacks pupils in the game itself.

When you have magic Disney princess animal taming powers, why would you solve your problems any other way? Than again I don't remember her animal magic taming powers being anywhere this strong in the movie...

She only befriended Maximus and Pascal.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:41 AM, Dayni said:

Oh look, a disney sequel got into this thing.

Kill it with fire.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:04 AM, Espurrhoodie said:

Oh. I haven't seen many of the direct to DVD Disney sequels (besides Kronk's New Groove) so I didn't know why Scamp was

Funny enough, Scamp actually is a lot older than a direct to DVD sequel. See he had his own comic strip in the newspapers from 1955 to 1988, and his own full size comic from Gold Key for 47 issues back in the 1960s. I should know, when I was a child I named my first dog after him.... years before the movie was a thing. My mother only discovered last year that I named him after a comic my father had leftover from the 60s of the pup rather than badly pronouncing "Tramp". As it goes, I'd say that gives the character a far richer history than any mere direct to DVD sequel. Though I just may be biased. Look a wikipedia article distraction, for anyone not believing me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scamp_(comics)

Maybe my brain just thinks everything is a reused Disney character.

Makes the game more fun to try and guess.

This is very oddly specific.

The animals get happier as the minigame progresses.

Only because it really does remind me of it. Though maybe it's the snout reminding me of the nose, combined with the eyes.
Judge for yourself. https://youtu.be/q6EoRBvdVPQ

14 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Funny enough, Scamp actually is a lot older than a direct to DVD sequel. See he had his own comic strip in the newspapers from 1955 to 1988, and his own full size comic from Gold Key for 47 issues back in the 1960s. I should know, when I was a child I named my first dog after him.... years before the movie was a thing. My mother only discovered last year that I named him after a comic my father had leftover from the 60s of the pup rather than badly pronouncing "Tramp". As it goes, I'd say that gives the character a far richer history than any mere direct to DVD sequel. Though I just may be biased. Look a wikipedia article distraction, for anyone not believing me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scamp_(comics)

Huh.

He's also technically in the original movie, so yeah.

Also, RIP the DS @Espurrhoodie

Edited by Dayni

Hey guys, remember when I said I'd update every day except Monday and Wednesday?

Well, I have the time management skills of a squirrel, apparently.

Edited by Espurrhoodie

Why am I so bad at scheduling? In my defense with yesterday, my grandma was cleaning the room I usually work in (and by usually work in, I mean where I pursue my life of an anti-social bum) so I couldn't really do anything there.

Espurr plays Tangled! (part 4)

I think there's only 10 chapters in this game. Considering that we're at chapter 5, I think we're halfway done!

Flynn's sprite is there but I can't interact with it for some reason.

There's some guy guarding the Snuggly Duckling who won't let us in because he's in a bad mood. You have to give him a flower to cheer him up so you can get in. This actually fits quite well considering that most of the people in the Snuggly Duckling in the movie fall into the Face of a Thug trope.

Holy shit they actually used a line of dialogue from the actual movie ("You smell that? What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell and the other part is REALLY bad man smell").

This game isn't so bad when it's ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THE MOVIE!

Something about this guy's face is a bit scary to me, for some reason:

1574729421504637574262.jpg

Anyway, he has a friend the innkeeper won't let in, so we need to let him in. He muttered something about him being banished to the stables.

...I'm going to assume he's a horse.

No, he's a warthog, apparently.

Isn't Tangled supposed to take place in Germany? Are warthogs found in Germany? After painting on him, he's let in.

In the stables I also found a guy who was having issues brushing a horse's tail, so I took care of that.

This chapter seems to be just taking care of other people's problems.

Speaking of other people's problems, the guy that made/collected unicorns in the movie is pissed because some guy broke his favorite mug. I'd get pissed too if somebody broke my favorite mug, look at it, it's adorable:

GUEST_fe168cac-752b-4495-9511-b0c40a1f64

We have to wake up the innkeeper upstairs to get glue to fix the mug. Wouldn't drinking out of that be slightly toxic? Unless it was only the handle that broke. (Also he called the guards or something)

Once again, Flynn's model is there but I can't interact with it. What's the point of putting his model there if I can't interact with it?

Anyway, we find the innkeeper, who gives us glue, which makes us do a basic puzzle minigame, and it doesn't help with figuring out if it was just the handle that was broken or not.

The mug is returned, but it's a bit too late for the guards to be called off.

The innkeeper wants us to serve them food, and so we're forced to do a minigame, again.

At least we haven't befriended a random animal, yet.

And now we have to... burp the patrons?

....what the fuck?

687.jpg

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! (the minigame is the same as the frog game btw)

...okay after that bit of weirdness, we need to escape the guards. We find a spigot upstairs to put on a barrel to open the passageway, and we're out and done with this chapter!

...I'm going to take a break for a day and process what the fuck just happened.

2 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Isn't Tangled supposed to take place in Germany? Are warthogs found in Germany? After painting on him, he's let in.

Warthogs are from Africa...wait he wasn't Pumbaa was he?

Speaking of other people's problems, the guy that made/collected unicorns in the movie is pissed because some guy broke his favorite mug.

This is by far the most relatable problem in the whole game

mrZeCLHXPxxBROXrorwgL4_Iz2_JUbFG18kPhHwj

...the new mug just isn't the same...

burp the patrons?

What the actual FU-

....what the fuck?

... Ok I need to -

take a break for a day and process what the fuck just happened.

... there is no other reaction to that is there?

9 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Warthogs are from Africa...wait he wasn't Pumbaa was he?

No, he looked uglier than Pumbaa.

mrZeCLHXPxxBROXrorwgL4_Iz2_JUbFG18kPhHwj

...the new mug just isn't the same...

Agreed.

F to your mug.

there is no other reaction to that is there?

Not that I can think of, aside from this:

19 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Was it Pumbaa?

Guess not.

16 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Same.

Edited by Dayni

I still haven't registered what happened yesterday, but I did remember the hard way that the smell of Wite-Out makes me incredibly nauseous. (Also my tooth hurts, no clue why)

Espurr plays Tangled! (part 5)

Anyway, we're in the tunnels after Rapunzel and Flynn escape the Snuggly Duckling. Unsurprisingly, it's dark. Time for some LAMP (yes I know the lamp meme is deader than a meeting of FE parents, thanks for asking).

I found a random brush shaped like a cat, cleverly called the CatAcomb brush. It would have been real dickish for them to add in a brushing minigame since I only have 5 sundrops, so I'm glad they didn't.

After going deeper into the cave, we finally see the Stabington brothers for the first time! Y'know, the guys that helped Flynn steal the crown? Unfortunately there are some crystals blocking the path, so, surprise, surprise, we need to do a minigame! Whee?

It's similar to the frog minigame/the minigame that gave me mental trauma I mentioned before where you tap things in a specific order. I actually like the sound they used when you tap the crystals. It sounds pretty.

dog u better not disturb whst im doing. please just settle somewhere on my legs. ok thsnk u.

I'd take a pic of my dog, but it's dark, I don't know how to activate flash on my tablet's camera, and I can't move to turn the lights on.

Back to shovelware.

After shattering the crystals, we need to do something with a waterwheel in order to prevent a waterfall from flowing in our escape route.

Shoot, I just realised I can't take pictures with my dog on my calves. Sorry about that.

Once again, we have to light up a cave and then shatter crystals, nothing interesting happens here. Except that there's a map behind the crystals. And then you have to play a Snake clone to collect the map pieces. This minigame is the one place I have issues with the controls. It's kinda laggy here.

And then you have to put the pieces together.

THREE MINIGAMES!

THREE MINIGAMES IN A ROW!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! ALMOST AS RIDICULOUS AS THE SIRENS FROM SOMETHING GOING OFF! ARE THOSE FROM A FIRETRUCK, A POLICE CAR, AN AMBULANCE, OR THE TV CURRENTLY PLAYING WINTER SOLDIER?!

(Not that last one, I hear commercials and I still hear sirens. Don't worry, it's not tornado sirens. Those are louder)

After fixing the map, we move to the next area and are greeted with the minigame I mentioned earlier where you have to drag air bubbles to Rapunzel. Out of curiousity, I'm doing to fail this to see what happens.

longest 30 secs of my life.

Nothing. You're just booted to the area before.

Well that was a letdown. Maybe something will happen with Flynn.

After escaping the cave, I have to talk with Flynn, and for some reason, the background behind the portraits is still the caves.

After the conversation with Flynn where he talks about Rapunzel's hair, we have to talk to Gothel, but screw that, I'm going to paint this poster first.

K done.

Dang, the convo where the reprise of Mother Knows Best is supposed to happen was short.

Another brief convo with Flynn, and now we have to tame Maximus!

Okay, his sprite didn't match with Rapunzel's petting hand AT ALL.

End of the chapter! Tomorrow should be the floating lights!

14 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

CatAcomb brush

Ok I like that word play.

15 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

After shattering the crystals, we need to do something with a waterwheel in order to prevent a waterfall from flowing in our escape route.

I am a little curious about the logistic of that, as it sounds like the game doesn't know how waterwheels work, but it could just be how it was summarized.

15 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

After fixing the map, we move to the next area and are greeted with the minigame I mentioned earlier where you have to drag air bubbles to Rapunzel. Out of curiousity, I'm doing to fail this to see what happens.

longest 30 secs of my life.

Nothing. You're just booted to the area before.

Well that was a letdown.

Thanks for sating my morbid curiosity on the subject.