Fire Emblem Heroes - New Heroes (Guardians of Peace)

Landmaster

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Oh hey, look, not Farfetched again~

Yeah, now I've lost hope of seeing Shinon or Jill anytime soon. I'm seriously disappointed as hell.

Well, I guess I can go throw my little stash of orbs at more attempts to get Ephraim + Lyon though.

This isn't the banner I was expecting for the next New Heroes banner, but I have no complaints! We're getting SIX brand new characters, NONE of them are alts, the demote looks like it'll probably be a much-needed infantry axe character, and we're getting our first red bow unit. Plus, I like all the characters here. How can I complain? I'm pretty happy with this, regardless of whether or not I summon from this banner.

All I wanted was Elphin IS!  Why can't I have my cool blind guy in the game?  Every time there is a BB banner I get my hopes up only to make it to the end of the trailer and have my hopes let down again.  

Imo, Echidna has the best art and she looks like she's going to be the demote. I'm fine with this. Igrene also is our first red bow, which is cool. Chad's art looks familiar. Wonder if his art's done by the EO artist like Raigh and Lugh, too.

This one's really unexpected...Either Farfetched is the next one or IS is going to skip it because they REALLY don't want to release that Anna alt. 

For the banner itself:

Larum is meh but at least she brings the anti dragon bucket to the permanent pool I prefer the bucket, tho

Perceval is another GF lance cav, which is starting to get old. Oh well, at least he seems as strong as he was in FE6. 

Echinda is the demote, she brings nothing noteworthy to the table so her value will rely heavily on her stats. 

Igrene though. Damn she looks awesome. Premium skillset, first red bow, her prf seems pretty easy to trigger and it's effect is pretty devasting, red bow, nice art, red bow. Yup, me likey.

Oh yeah, Chad's the new low rarity unit. Yay for those that want to complete the orphanage trio, I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Larum is meh but at least she brings the anti dragon bucket to the permanent pool I prefer the bucket, tho

Her weapon is actually Dancing Elincia's weapon~

The Bucket is still better than both, tho~

Demotable Echidna looks pretty nice.

Igrene has some really nice skills, and Ophelia users would love that kit

No Dieck makes me sad though

A welcome surprise though, since I can save orbs after foolishly spending some last night...well i say save bt they might go for the DC banner..

Chad is cool as well, and seems to be th same artist as Raigh/Lugh

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

yeah. adaptive damage is scarier than the hardybearing but geeze with all these anti-dragon things. 
my poor baby Myrrh. 

and now with the last special spiral person - we can now have a "heroes with "Special Spiral" banner.. about damned time. 
IS is really loving Lulls. almost everyone being released has Lull. now. 

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

You're right. The bucket has null adaptive dmg while this has Hardy Bearing built-in. It's been a while since those came out so I forgot the specifics of each anti-dragon dagger. 

But yeah, Bucket>Hardy Bearing weapon.

Geez, they've really changed their tune and gone all-in on the oldies now. Albeit exhausting another dancer in the process, they're nearly gone now.

Mid-lategame joiners of significant usefulness much? Except where is Melady then? Igrene is a good character, Echidna is different, Larum is okay. Perceval I need to read his supports for again. Chad is something of a brother to Lugh and Raigh according to support dialogue, so call it a "family" reunification.

Brunnya for the GHB is a good choice, although I find her lacking myself. WHY does she seemingly love Zephiel? We're never given an explanation and it bugs me.

Oh shit! Echidna and Igrene!? And axes have their own Safeguard? I hope Echidna demotes.

L&D4 is what it is, I suppose. Atk/Spd+7 for Def/Res-5 which for Igrene, her Guardian's Bow does let her "negate" the defense penalties if her Spd is higher than her foe's. Anyone who ran L&D well is going to benefit, but two units that come to mind for me are Ares and Lon'qu. If you're doing a very specific build, the Miracle, Mystic Boost, Heavy Blade seal build and forgoing Distant Counter on Ares, then the extra Atk/Spd+2 from L&D4 is going to help since Ares wants to double as many people as possible to keep Miracle charged. +Spd, +10 Ares with L&D3 has 42 Spd before buffs which isn't that great nowadays. It's only two more with L&D4, but 44 Spd is still better than 42.

For Lon'qu, the Atk+2 is really going to be helpful since unlike Linus and Raven or Karla, Lon'qu's base attack isn't high at 29 base neutral compared to Linus's 37, Raven's 34, and Karla's 35 base. He shares a Killer, L&D3 weapon with Linus and Raven where all three can have very high offensive stats, but there's still a 5 to 8 point gap between them in attack and Karla deals damage the higher the gap in speed she has over her foe. The situation stays the same with the attack difference and it's not like Lon'qu's attack isn't good, especially after L&D6, but it seems like L&D4 is going to be more helpful overall to him. +Atk Lon'qu with L&D6 has 58/49 offenses and L&D7 would bump him up to 60/51 offenses. Alternatively if you want even more speed which might not be that great considering how high of a speed L&D6 Lon'qu reaches, +Spd Lon'qu with L&D7 would have 57/54 offenses.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

who is Brunnya? (who are these people? LOL)

She's the Camus of Binding Blade. Brunnya also comes with Fimbulvetr, so if she doesn't get screwed over, she could have a personal tome. Probably a green infantry mage as she was a sage in Binding Blade and Fimbulvetr is ice mage which I think was lumped into green tomes.

Edited by Kaden

Ah, excellent. Looks like I'll need to try to finish FE6 once more, after my previous file corrupted...

Truth be told I used none of these characters when I was playing this game, but regardless I hold no complaints for this banner, nor for the previous few. I'll use a couple orbs on this banner at least.

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

and now with the last special spiral person - we can now have a "heroes with "Special Spiral" banner.. about damned time. 
IS is really loving Lulls. almost everyone being released has Lull. now. 

Yes, can't wait to get 50 of her and no Keatons~

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Zephiel's dark mage~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Yes, can't wait to get 50 of her and no Keatons~

Zephiel's dark mage~

oh cool beans
(well think about it this way. you don't wanna murder Keaton, and you don't wanna Murder Lewyn. This chicky is instana murder) 

you also know she's gonna have a banner sooner or later since like. she'll never show upon a legendary banner. 

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Oh shit! Echidna and Igrene!? And axes have their own Safeguard? I hope Echidna demotes.

She's the Camus of Binding Blade. Brunnya also comes with Fimbulvetr, so if she doesn't get screwed over, she could have a personal tome. Probably a green infantry mage as she was a sage in Binding Blade and Fimbulvetr is ice mage which I think was lumped into green tomes.

thanks 🙂

yay a safeguard demote! (ideally)
it will make up for the fact firesweep won't

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Brunnya was one of Zephiel's loyal generals she is a dracoknight if I recall.  This banner is a Binding Blade banner (roy's game).

Edit: I got her confused with someone else.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Just now, EricaofRenais said:

Brunnya was one of Zephiel's loyal generals she is a dracoknight if I recall.  This banner is a Binding Blade banner (roy's game).

thanks. 🙂

since this is tempest, i wonder who the other units will be. 
i'm assuming Redbow chicky will be the boss. 

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh cool beans
(well think about it this way. you don't wanna murder Keaton, and you don't wanna Murder Lewyn. This chicky is instana murder) 

you also know she's gonna have a banner sooner or later since like. she'll never show upon a legendary banner. 

Oh she will die~

IKR this woulda been like the one Red unit who would actually be good on a Legendary LOL~