Tempest Trials+: Sands of Time! (Nov 21st)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ will start on November 21st, title "Sands of Time"!

eNKJWsD.jpg

Our TT reward unit is Brunnya: Devoted General and she is a Blue Tome Infantry unit.

VUUFjzm.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are: Percival, Larum, Echidna, Igrene, Brunnya, Chad, Lugh and Raigh.

Co2JX9S.jpg
42 HP / 35 Atk / 31 Spd / 21 Def / 33 Res - BST: 162

kDZ2IWM.png Fimbulvetr (Mt 14, Rng 2): Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if [Penalty] is active on unit or if unit's HP < 100%, neutralizes
penalties on unit and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

E6zz4aY.png Glacies (CD: 4): Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Res.
7WmLCMZ.png Death Blow 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during
z4h2Ctp.png Res Smoke 3: Inflicts Res-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.

And remember, the rewards are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
latest?cb=20170204105858 11.000 Hero Feathers;
zcXngbi.png 1 Water Blessing;
4 ★ Brunnya: Devoted General;
5 ★ Brunnya: Devoted General;
3 Sacred Seals:

Spoiler

Def-Res-2.png?itok=dJkkws_b Def/Res;
Spur-Atk-Res-2.png?itok=ANNBNxxg Spur Atk/Res;
Flier%20Guidance%203.png?itok=5Mbj_Gnx Flier Guidance.

FINAL MAP:

Spoiler

TT_sands_of_time.png

brunnya_devoted_general.png
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
67 HP / 58 Atk / 36 Spd / 27 Def / 42 Res

kDZ2IWM.png Fimbulvetr (Mt 14, Rng 2): Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if [Penalty] is active on unit or if unit's HP < 100%, neutralizes
penalties on unit and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

E6zz4aY.png Glacies (CD: 4): Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Res.
7WmLCMZ.png Death Blow 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during.
PuZEGsz.png Brash Assault 3: If unit initiates combat against a foe that can counter and unit's HP ≤ 50%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

z4h2Ctp.png Res Smoke 3: Inflicts Res-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.

Good Luck in your TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLier guidance is not really used on flier balls that much. It’s a good seal though. Def/res is a nice addition and the spur is never bad, but not a priority. 

Brunnya might be a new project, I have some Cc lying around and i don’t have to worry about soaking chills with her. Blue is a decent colour, and though she does not like thasir as a green unit, she hands a big middle finger to killing intent.

Hmm ... I have an unbuild 4*+8 Raigh. I could give him his 5* tome (without dew), not sure if it's worth the investment, since I'll switch to 5* Brunnya when I get her. 

Res smoke fodder is awesome, but the rest of these TTs don't look too appealing: Brunnya is a worse fallen Delthea, new seals won't help me (were are WoM and ER??), bonus units suck for me this time. 

I'm kind of tempted to play without bonus unit and try an all-beasts team (beast bonus unit when?). 

Read the title and thought it was about Edelgard/Three Houses for a moment.

Nothing major, but decent Sacred Seals.

Brunnya looks nice.

I have Igrene and Lugh. Probably not going to build a Raigh. Gonna need a melee unit just in case. Probably Owain so I can level him up. It could have been Echidna if she had showed up instead of the Chosen One. Damn game not giving me green orbs to summon. A bunch of reds and colorless, though.

I wished Sonya had Brunnya's stats... I wished gen 1 units could have at least been boosted up to gen 3 or even gen 2 in BST.

Edited by Kaden

I managed to pull another Lugh today.

I've now got a +3, good grief he'll have to come. Brunnya will replace him, but having one to start with's nice. All three seals are neat, nothing too broken but still.

I was lucky enough to grab Lalum in one session. With Raigh, Lugh, her, and later Brunnya I'm set. Though because I only autobattle these, I imagine I'll swap Lalum for a healer since ranged attackers are suicidal on autobattle. We'll see how they keep alive. 

Only got Raigh to work with until I get Brunnya.

Got more than enough coins to upgrade all 3 seals - after I get the TT coins and upgrade all 3 seals, I'll have enough coins to upgrade an additional 2 seals twice (so 300).

Now that I think about it, it was only a matter of time before Flier Guidance became a seal - it's a pretty lame C-slot nowadays since Goad or Ward Fliers are so strong when stacked and it's expensive for what it offers when Flier Formation is a strong alternative with it taking up the B-slot.

The brothers will be putting in work.  And if I'm lucky, maybe my Lugh merge project will have another member.  But first I need to do something about the new banner.  Berkut isn't from Binding Blade, no matter how much he insists that he is!

(maybe I should change my avatar to Rinea)

Raigh is the only one I have, so I guess it is time to get some HM on him.  I will team him up with: Helbindi, Donnel and Wrys since they are all the infantry units closest to maxing HM.

I have a *4+10 Raigh, don't remember if I gave him his weapon or not but it doesn't matter. I pulled a Lugh so I'll use him until I get Brunnya. Maybe more if I decide to build him despite -ATK (probably not).

Either way I'm set.

Thinking of running Raigh, Lugh, a healer, and BH!Lucina at the moment. Debating if I should swap Brunnya in for blue but then I'd have no melee units. Or I could swap both Raigh and BH!Lucina out for a red melee unit and Brunnya, respectively once I get the 5* version of her. Decisions, decisions.

Edited by Flying Shogi

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Our TT reward unit is Brunnya: Devoted General and he is a Blue Tome Infantry unit.

He?

Honestly? Expected more sand. ... And more Hawkeye.

I am glad I got a random Lugh while going for... Summer Wolt? I believe? I don't actually quite remember, but he is +Atk and he will be leading my team! The others will be L! Lucina, L! Ike and, of course, Lady Eir. Hopefully Lugh can take Brunnya.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:20 AM, Vicious Sal said:

FLier guidance is not really used on flier balls that much.

That's partly because its distribution is absolutely abysmal, only found on Kinshi Hinoka and Spring Marisa, and partly because it competes with Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward Fliers for the skill slot. (Regular Guidance has barely better distribution since it's on a Legendary Hero, Ryoma, and also doesn't compete with the flier buff skills because it's used on mixed teams.)

Man, I was hoping for Triangle Adept seal. Oh well. I won't have a bonus unit for this anyway unless I upgrade that 4 star Brunnya or grind to 15,000 points to get the 5 star one if I want to save feathers. Thanks a lot IS...

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, I was hoping for Triangle Adept seal. Oh well. I won't have a bonus unit for this anyway unless I upgrade that 4 star Brunnya or grind to 15,000 points to get the 5 star one if I want to save feathers. Thanks a lot IS...

Why not use the 4* Brunnya? Just build a strong team of 3 units and use her just for the bonus. That's what I'll do until I get the 5* one