Create-A-Banner

Fire Emblem Fan

One thing I wish they'd do again is release more banners like the Siblings banner that brought Klein to the game. It was a fun way to have mixed-game banners that brought new heroes to the mix. So, if they hypothetically did another New Heroes banner in that same vain, and held to the pattern they've seemingly set up for NH banners moving forward...

Daddies & Daughters:

• Meg (Sword Armor,) Brom (Lance Armor,) Greil (Axe Infantry,) Mist (Alt, Staff Cavalry,) Malice (GHB/TT, Sword Infantry,) Dice (Direct 3/4-star, Axe Infantry.)

And because I felt kinda bad about making a banner for every pre-Three Houses game except Fates...

Fates:

• Banner 1: Orochi (Red Tome Infantry,) Benny (Lance Armor,) Charlotte (Axe Infantry,) Reina (Colorless Bow Flier/Pegasus-Kinshi,) Shura (GHB/TT, Colorless Bow Infantry,) Mozu (Direct 3/4-star, Lance Infantry.)
  • Banner 2: Kiragi (Red Bow Infantry,) Caeldori (Lance Flier/Pegasus,) Percy (Axe Flier/Wyvern,) Forrest (Staff Cavalry,) Candace (GHB/TT, Colorless Bow Infantry,) Midori (Colorless Dagger Infantry.)
On 11/22/2019 at 12:15 PM, Zihark11 said:

Fire emblem Radiant Dawn Banner:

1. Shinion (Colorless Bow Infantry)

2. Gatrie (Blue Armored Lance)

3. Boyd (Red Axe Infantry Unit)

4. Rhys (Blue Staff Infantry unit)

Add to the 3*/4* pool:

1. Tormod (Red tome infantry unit)

GHB Unit:

1. Zihark (Red sword infantry unit)

Red axe and blue staff? Think they're gonna switch up assigned colors and weapons?

On 11/24/2019 at 9:34 AM, Gregster101 said:

Genealogy of the Holy War (Gen 2):

-Shannan (Red Sword Infantry)

-Patty (Colorless Dagger Infantry, Demote)

-Altena (Blue Lance Flier)

-Ced (Green Tome Infantry)

-Diarmuid (Red Sword Cavalry, Instant 3-4 Star)

-Travant (Blue Lance Flier, Grand Hero Battle)

I really like this one. I'd only switch out Diarmuid for Febail, just because I feel like they might actually try and promote Diarmuid in some way since he's Nanna's brother.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RD "we exist!" banner

Red: Gareth, red dragonstone infantry

Blue: Tauroneo, lance armor

Green: Giffca, green beast infantry

Colorless: Nealuchi, colorless beast flier (Raven) (obvious demote; he's not as spry as he used to be, but keeping up with the nestlings means he must still have some energy!)

1*-2* demote (because 3*-4* is too high) lance cav Fiona

TT/GHB unit: Hetzel, staff infantry (warps to the nearest ally with a Heron weapon equipped if his HP gets too low. Also, heals double HP to allies with Heron weapons equipped) (This is alluding to the assistance he gave to Rafiel.)

Also, Goldoan banner

Red: Ena, red dragonstone infantry

Blue: Nasir, blue dragonstone infantry

Green: Kurthnaga, green dragonstone infantry

Colorless: Almedha, staff infantry

3*-4*: Gareth, red dragonstone infantry

TT/GHB: Dheginsea, green dragonstone armor (Black dragons are kind of green-ish)

Also, Laguz Emancipation Army banner

Red: Tormod, red tome infantry (counts as a beast unit for the purpose of allies' transformation)

Blue: Refiel, blue beast flier (Heron) (It was really hard to fill this with people, okay? And Rafiel somewhat qualifies, being a guy who pretty much constantly needs protection.)

Green: Muarim, green beast infantry

Colorless: Vika, colorless beast flier (Raven)

3*-4*: Hetzel, staff infantry (warps to the nearest ally with a Heron weapon equipped if his HP gets too low. Also, heals double HP to allies with Heron weapons equipped) (This is alluding to the assistance he gave to Rafiel.) (Again, very hard to find enough characters related to the emancipation to fill this banner.)

TT/GHB: Izuka, staff cavalry or flier (riding on a beast form Laguz; his staff inflicts heavy penalties on beast foes)

And because I keep putting Hetzel in here...

Begnion Senators

Red: Lekain, red tome infantry

Blue: Valtome, blue tome infantry (gets a poison effect on his tome) (We need someone to voice Valtome's laugh.)

Green: Numida, green tome infantry

Colorless: Hetzel, staff infantry (warps to the nearest ally with a Heron weapon equipped if his HP gets too low. Also, heals double HP to allies with Heron weapons equipped) (This is alluding to the assistance he gave to Rafiel.)

3*-4*: (I would put Oliver here but he's already in. And I would put his PoR form in here but that wouldn't fit with the others. Uh...) Tanith, sword flier (Yeah, let's just put her non-seasonal form here; yup.)

TT/GHB: Sephiran, staff infantry

Daein's Elite (finally, a PoR banner! It's just that RD has more characters on the whole, which is why I've been focusing more on RD banners.)

Red: Ashnard and Rajaion Duo Hero, sword flier (obvious star of the banner; counts as an Ashnard unit and wields Gurgurant)

Blue: Petrine, lance cav (gets her Flame Lance)

Green: Bryce, axe armor (I know he has the Wishblade but Petrine's Flame Lance sticks out more in my memory and I believe is more unique to her than the Wishblade is to Bryce. With everyone wielding lances and swords, something had to give.)

Colorless: Izuka, staff infantry (his staff inflicts heavy penalties on beast foes and neutralizes their transformed benefits on himself and on anyone within 2 spaces of himself)

3*-4*: Schaeferr, axe infantry (because he has such a great death quote in PoR; he appears as a map boss in ch22. I don't think he's actually from Daein but this was as a good a place as any to include him.)

TT/GHB: Bertram, sword cav (For variety's sake)

7 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

One thing I wish they'd do again is release more banners like the Siblings banner that brought Klein to the game. It was a fun way to have mixed-game banners that brought new heroes to the mix. So, if they hypothetically did another New Heroes banner in that same vain, and held to the pattern they've seemingly set up for NH banners moving forward...

Daddies & Daughters:

• Meg (Sword Armor,) Brom (Lance Armor,) Greil (Axe Infantry,) Mist (Alt, Staff Cavalry,) Malice (GHB/TT, Sword Infantry,) Dice (Direct 3/4-star, Axe Infantry.)

And because I felt kinda bad about making a banner for every pre-Three Houses game except Fates...

Fates:

• Banner 1: Orochi (Red Tome Infantry,) Benny (Lance Armor,) Charlotte (Axe Infantry,) Reina (Colorless Bow Flier/Pegasus-Kinshi,) Shura (GHB/TT, Colorless Bow Infantry,) Mozu (Direct 3/4-star, Lance Infantry.)
  • Banner 2: Kiragi (Red Bow Infantry,) Caeldori (Lance Flier/Pegasus,) Percy (Axe Flier/Wyvern,) Forrest (Staff Cavalry,) Candace (GHB/TT, Colorless Bow Infantry,) Midori (Colorless Dagger Infantry.)

Red axe and blue staff? Think they're gonna switch up assigned colors and weapons?

I really like this one. I'd only switch out Diarmuid for Febail, just because I feel like they might actually try and promote Diarmuid in some way since he's Nanna's brother.

>Not putting Dagdar and Tanya on the Daddies and Daughters banner, smh

While I would be down for Faval, I feel like Diarmuid is a more obvious candidate for a 3-4 star unit. Don't get me wrong, I like Diarmuid, but he's not gonna sell. Granted, he shouldn't not be in the game either, so that's why I think he's an easy candidate for a 3-4 star unit.

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

>Not putting Dagdar and Tanya on the Daddies and Daughters banner, smh

Ah shoot! See I knew I was forgetting people. After putting Brom, Meg, Dice, and Malice in there, my mind just kept thinking of Greil/Mist, Chrom/Lucina, Hector/Lilina, Male Robin/Female Morgan, Male Corren/Female Kana, etc. I just couldn't think of anyone else for some reason. I absolutely like the idea of Dagdar and Tanya over Greil and Mist. So...

Daddies & Daughters (Do-over):

• Meg (Sword Armor,) Brom (Lance Armor,) Dagdar (Axe Infantry,) Tanya (Colorless Bow Infantry,) Malice (GHB/TT, Sword Infantry,) Dice (Direct 3/4-star, Axe Infantry.)

Much better!

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

While I would be down for Faval, I feel like Diarmuid is a more obvious candidate for a 3-4 star unit. Don't get me wrong, I like Diarmuid, but he's not gonna sell. Granted, he shouldn't not be in the game either, so that's why I think he's an easy candidate for a 3-4 star unit.

Yeah, I see your point. I suppose I'm just a little overly hopeful for Diarmuid, he's one of my favorite Gen 2 Genealogy characters.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Ah shoot! See I knew I was forgetting people. After putting Brom, Meg, Dice, and Malice in there, my mind just kept thinking of Greil/Mist, Chrom/Lucina, Hector/Lilina, Male Robin/Female Morgan, Male Corren/Female Kana, etc. I just couldn't think of anyone else for some reason. I absolutely like the idea of Dagdar and Tanya over Greil and Mist. So...

Daddies & Daughters (Do-over):

• Meg (Sword Armor,) Brom (Lance Armor,) Dagdar (Axe Infantry,) Tanya (Colorless Bow Infantry,) Malice (GHB/TT, Sword Infantry,) Dice (Direct 3/4-star, Axe Infantry.)

Much better!

Yeah, I see your point. I suppose I'm just a little overly hopeful for Diarmuid, he's one of my favorite Gen 2 Genealogy characters.

At least if Diarmuid's an instant 3-4 star, he'll be relatively easy to get

• 2 weeks later...

Dawn Brigade Veterans: Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, and Jill.

The Blue Lions: Dimitri, Felix, Sylvain, and Ingrid. (All time skip)

Warriors of the Desert: Stefan, Volug, Rafiel, and Tormod.

Tellius' Strongest: Ike (Hero), Zelgius (Begnion), and Skrimir.

29 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Dawn Brigade Veterans: Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, and Jill.

The Blue Lions: Dimitri, Felix, Sylvain, and Ingrid. (All time skip)

Warriors of the Desert: Stefan, Volug, Rafiel, and Tormod.

Tellius' Strongest: Ike (Hero), Zelgius (Begnion), and Skrimir.

Where's Muarim and Vika? You can't have Tormod without them you know

Hmm... Seems like, lately, Tormod has been a popular character. Like, it seems like a lot of people want him in Heroes, since he keeps popping up. Not like people want him BADLY but just that there seem to be a lot of people who'd like him in. I agree! He'd make a great dual unit with Muarim, or he can come as a solo unit alongside Muarim and Vika (though I prefer his FE9 incarnation.) Also kid Sothe. Adult Sothe is cool, yeah, but kid Sothe is cute. And Tormod's best friend since Tormod won't leave the first kid his age he's come across (Sothe) get away with not being his best friend. (Muarim is more like family.)

So, Muarim (green beast infantry), a confused Vika (colorless beast flier), FE9 Tormod (red tome infantry) and FE9 Sothe (blue dagger infantry) could make a good banner.

Edit: Oh my gosh that would actually be perfect for this book since it's about the dreams of kids.

Edited by Mercakete

12 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Hmm... Seems like, lately, Tormod has been a popular character. Like, it seems like a lot of people want him in Heroes, since he keeps popping up. Not like people want him BADLY but just that there seem to be a lot of people who'd like him in. I agree! He'd make a great dual unit with Muarim, or he can come as a solo unit alongside Muarim and Vika (though I prefer his FE9 incarnation.) Also kid Sothe. Adult Sothe is cool, yeah, but kid Sothe is cute. And Tormod's best friend since Tormod won't leave the first kid his age he's come across (Sothe) get away with not being his best friend. (Muarim is more like family.)

So, Muarim (green beast infantry), a confused Vika (colorless beast flier), FE9 Tormod (red tome infantry) and FE9 Sothe (blue dagger infantry) could make a good banner.

Edit: Oh my gosh that would actually be perfect for this book since it's about the dreams of kids.

I think it's mainly cuz people want more beast units like Muarim and Vika, so by extension they want Tormod to tag along as well. Also, I think Rafiel as a Blue Beast Infantry dancer is more likely than FE9 Sothe for this kind of banner

4 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I think it's mainly cuz people want more beast units like Muarim and Vika, so by extension they want Tormod to tag along as well. Also, I think Rafiel as a Blue Beast Infantry dancer is more likely than FE9 Sothe for this kind of banner

Unit-type-wise, yeah, but I was thinking of connections Tormod has on a relational level. Iirc, he wasn't all that close to Rafiel. As for the Tormod dual unit vs Tormod being his own unit thing, though, I have a solution. His FE10 self can be on a banner with Muarim and Vika, and FE9 Tomod can be on a banner as a dual unit with Muarim. Problem solved!

Also

KID BANNER

Red: FE15 kid Celica (red dagger infantry; wields the golden dagger; now I want all the ram village kids but this can be on her way from the place)

Blue: FE9 Sothe (blue dagger infantry; Tormod needs Muarim at the very least, but also probably Vika, so I'll leave him out of this unless his FE10 self is on a banner with Muarim and Vika, then FE9 Tomod can be on a banner as a dual unit with Muarim)

Colorless: FE7 dual unit Zephiel and Guinevere (cav staff unit; would probably get along great with Nils; I dunno, I don't know much about FE6 but I heard he likes dragons or something; Guinevere has to be holding a fox kit)

Green: FE7 Nils (green dragon dancer and probably the oldest of the group)

3*-4* unit: FE9 non-seasonal Rolf (infantry green bow)

GHB: FE15 Slayde (lance cav; he canonically picks on kids)

38 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Unit-type-wise, yeah, but I was thinking of connections Tormod has on a relational level. Iirc, he wasn't all that close to Rafiel. As for the Tormod dual unit vs Tormod being his own unit thing, though, I have a solution. His FE10 self can be on a banner with Muarim and Vika, and FE9 Tomod can be on a banner as a dual unit with Muarim. Problem solved!

Also

KID BANNER

Red: FE15 kid Celica (red dagger infantry; wields the golden dagger; now I want all the ram village kids but this can be on her way from the place)

Blue: FE9 Sothe (blue dagger infantry; Tormod needs Muarim at the very least, but also probably Vika, so I'll leave him out of this unless his FE10 self is on a banner with Muarim and Vika, then FE9 Tomod can be on a banner as a dual unit with Muarim)

Colorless: FE7 dual unit Zephiel and Guinevere (cav staff unit; would probably get along great with Nils; I dunno, I don't know much about FE6 but I heard he likes dragons or something; Guinevere has to be holding a fox kit)

Green: FE7 Nils (green dragon dancer and probably the oldest of the group)

3*-4* unit: FE9 non-seasonal Rolf (infantry green bow)

GHB: FE15 Slayde (lance cav; he canonically picks on kids)

I mean where else can you really put Rafiel otherwise for a RD banner?

• 4 weeks later...

Now that I got pretty much the exact FE4 banner I wanted for this year already (along with a less perfect but still good FE5 banner), I may as well make some more.

Holy Knights (FE4 Gen 1)

• Azelle (red tome cavalry) as 5*
  • Erinys (lance flier) as 4-5* demote
  • Lex (axe cavalry) as 5*
  • Briggid (colorless bow infantry) as 5*
  • Chulainn (sword infantry) as GHB
  • Beowulf (sword cavalry) as direct 3-4*

Lyn's Legion (FE7)

• Erk (red tome infantry) as 5*
  • Sain (lance cavalry) as 4-5* demote
  • Nils (green breath infantry dancer) as 5*
  • Rath (colorless bow cavalry) as 5*
  • Nergal (red tome infantry) as GHB
  • Kent (sword cavalry) as direct 3-4*

Radiant Wanderers (FE9)

• Zihark (sword infantry) as 4-5* demote
  • Marcia (lance flier) as 5*
  • Jill (axe flier) as 5*
  • Shinon (colorless bow infantry) as 5*
  • Ashnard (sword flier) as GHB
  • Boyd (axe infantry) as direct 3-4*

And one that I wouldn't expect quite as soon as the others, but would still be nice:

Dawn Brigade (FE10)

• Edward (sword infantry) as 5*
  • Ilyana (blue tome infantry) as 5*
  • Nolan (axe infantry) as 5*
  • Leonardo (colorless bow infantry) as 4-5* demote
  • Jarod (lance infantry) as GHB
  • Aran (lance infantry) as direct 3-4*

Doing another Gen 2 banner that has Patty on it, cuz I'm still fucking pissed that they didn't add her along with Shannan

• Arthur (Green Tome Cavalry)
  • Fee (Red Sword Flier)
  • Tine (Blue Tome Infantry)
  • Patty (Colorless Dagger Infantry, Demote)
  • Hilda (Red Tome Infantry, Grand Hero Battle)
  • Diarmuid (Red Sword Cavalry, Direct 3-4 Star)

I'm kinda upset because I ALMOST predicted the upcoming Genealogy banner 100% correctly. In the Gen 2 banner I made, I put Shannan, Altena, Ced, Patty, Travant, and Febail. Shannan, Altena, Ced, and Travant were all correct, but we got Larcei instead of Patty, and there was no direct 3/4-star unit so no Febail. Man, I really wanna get Patty and Febail, especially now haha.

On to my next Genealogy Gen 2 banners:

• Banner 1: Diarmuid (Red Sword Cavalier,) Fee (Lance Flier/Pegasus,) Arthur (Green Tome Infantry,) Febail (Colorless Bow Infantry,) Bloom (GHB/TT, Red Tome Armor,) Patty (Direct 3/4-star, Colorless Dagger Infantry.)
  • Banner 2: Ulster (Sword Infantry,) Tine (Blue Tome Infantry,) Lester (Green Bow Cavalier,) Lana (Colorless Staff Infantry,) Hilda (GHB/TT, Red Tome Infantry,) Oifey (Direct 3/4-star, Sword Cavalier.)

Only reason Febail is on the banner instead of Patty is because of his holy weapon.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Remember a couple of years back when Echoes got released? Instead of one big banner, there were small banners for each route. I think that's a good way to do it for three houses as well. So far I have only made a small banner for the BE, but I will do the other houses too, later on. I also made skills and stats because I think that's more interesting than just a list with some character names. 

Black Eagles

Dorothea (sword infantry)

HP: 42 | ATK: 32 | SPD: 32 |  DEF: 16 | RES: 29 (Total: 151)

Weapon: Hexblade (14 might, deals magic based damage)

Assist: sing

A skill: sorcery blade

C skill: soothing light (at start of turn, restore 10 HP to adjacent allies)

Linhardt (staff infantry)

HP: 35 | ATK: 34 | SPD: 31 | DEF: 24 + | RES: 33 (Total: 157)

Staff: absorb

Assist: warp (move targeted ally to any accesibly tile within 2 spaces of unit)

A skill: fortress DEF/RES

B skill: renewal

Bernadetta (blue bow cavalry)

HP 41+ | ATK: 35 | SPD: 34 | DEF: 19 | RES: 21 - (Total: 150)

Weapon: Paranoia Bow (14 might. if user's HP < 100%, grant ATK + 5 during combat and, if special triggers, boost damage dealt to foe by 30% of damage dealt to unit. Not inheritable)

Special: Crest of Indech (4 turn. When unit's special triggers, user attacks twice. Not inheritable)

A skill: brazen ATK/SPD

B skill: desperation

Golden deer

Ignatz (colourless bow infantry)

HP: 38 | ATK: 32 | SPD: 38 | DEF: 22 | RES: 27 + (Total 157)

Weapon: Break bow (12 might. After combat, inflict ATK/DEF -6 on target and foes within two spaces. Effective against flying foes. Inheritable)

Assist: rally ATK/SPD+

A: close counter

B: lull ATK/DEF

Leonie (lance infantry)

HP: 42 | ATK: 32 | SPD: 40 | DEF: 32 | RES: 22 +

Weapon: Leonie's Lance (if unit is within 2 spaces of a cavalry ally, grant both unit and nearest cavalry ally +4 ATK/DEF)

Assist: reposition

A skill : ATK/DEF bond

C skill: joint hone SPD

Lorenz (red tome cavalry)

HP: 38: | ATK:28 - | SPD: 32 | DEF: 28 +| RES: 32 (Total: 158)

Weapon: thyrsus (grants DEF +3.  At start of combat, if foe's Atk ≥ unit's Atk+3, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat. If special is active, reduce all incoming damage by 30%) It's basically a better version of Kliff's sagitae

Special: blue flame

A: bracing blade 4 (If unit's combined DEF/RES > foe's combined DEF/RES, grants Special cooldown charge +1 and deals +5 damage to foe per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

B: lull SPD/RES

Edited by Shepherd

• 3 weeks later...

Been feeling pretty starved for an FE7 banner, so I came up with one that I feel like might actually have a decent shot of being made:

• Lyn + Florina duo unit (Sword Infantry, Lyn as the lead wielding the Mani Katti,) Sain (Lance Cavalier,) Wallace (Axe Armor,) Wil (Colorless Bow Infantry,) Lundgren (GHB/TT, Lance Armor,) Kent (Direct 3/4-star, Sword Cavalier.)

That takes care "Lyn's Legion" while giving them a unit seller with Lyn, as well as the popular Sain, plus Kent to go with him as a direct-to-summoning pool unit.

Loved and Lost

summonable:

Elena: Chaos Quell (staff infantry)

Leila: One Last Job (green dagger)

Emmeryn: Fallen Exalt (blue tome)

Sumeragi: Hoshidan King (sword infantry)

(I cannot think of an auto-3/4* for this theme)

GHB: Miklan (I think that was his name; I can't remember it very well): Ruined Gautier (blue (because lance) armored beast)

Dark Influence (Fallen Heroes 3 (we're at 3, right?))

summonable:

Julius and Julia: Loptusu Twins (red tome infantry Duo Unit)

Dimitri: Wild Boar (lance infantry)

Rajaion: Sacrificial Steed (colorless flying dragon)

Gustav: Guardian of Askr (axe cav; Hel version)

(can't think of a 3/4* for this one either. I'd say I'm open to suggestion, but... Well, maybe that's a bad idea considering this theme...)

GHB: Griel: Medallion-Maddened (sword armor)

What I would like to see is a Veteran banner to show support for some of the cool older folk we got in the games.

Reina and Yukimura could be good ones from Fates.
Basilio and Flavia could be good picks from Awakening.
Garcia and Duessel could be good Sacred Stone picks

So as the ladies, Flavia and Reina would certainly be banner picks. I would probably put Basilio and Yukimura on banner with them. Not only do they have ties, but their is the recency factor so they might sell better than Garcia and Duessel. Plus Duessel just seems like an obvious GHB/TT pick to me. And this means I get to enjoy listing Garcia as the 3/4* unit. Guess who Ross learned it from? Like father, like son as they say.

As for statlines? I would give them the same veteran modifier that Jagen and Gunter have. But I would give unique skills and premium skills to offset that. So they would start really strong with full built kits, even though the young'uns could run their sets a little bit better thanks to more robust statlines. They would be great pulls due to having such powerful skillsets right out of the gate.

Lets use Reina as an example. Don't feel like figuring out what stat total a Veteran modified flying archer would have so I will just assume it would be 150 for now.
So lets say 41HP/30ATK/37SPD/20DEF/22RES. No superboons. If I lowballed it, any extra stats I would probably just dump in DEF/RES since it feels a bit too min/maxed for me as is.

Weapon - Morbid Yumi - 16MT - At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, grants Special cooldown charge +1 and deals +5 damage to foe per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.). If foe HP is reduced to zero gain cooldown count-1 after battle. Effective against flying foes. Cannot be inherited.
Assist - Rally Up Atk+
Special - Morbid Celebration 5 Turn Cooldown - Galeforce effect. Also heals the unit 25% of unit's max HP when it activates. Cannot be inherited
A Slot - Fury 4
B Slot - Desperation 4 -  If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75% or HP=100%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack. At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100% deals 1 damage to unit after combat.
C Slot - Savage Blow 4 - If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 10 damage after combat and target is inflicted with [Gravity].

So the idea is she makes up for a weaker BST by having skills that boost her stats and skills that lower enemy HP effectively upping her attack. Desperation 4 got the =100% because it is already a top tier skill and it isn't hard to get under 75%. Basically the only thing that would make it better is letting it fire immediately. So a push effect to let you get one desperation off without having to take a hit first seems like a very strong upgrade for it. Perhaps too strong. And it pairs well with Reina healing with Morbid Celebration. I chose 25% instead of the 20% it was in Fates so that she could theoretically heal back up all the after combat damage she is taking(13, so she would need at least 52 HP to shake it off). Besides HP stats were higher in Fates on average anyways. As for Savage Blow 4, well upping the ante to Pain levels seems obvious. But that alone wouldn't be enough. And having it damage target as well as foes would step on Poison Strike's toes. So instead I had it be a blow so savage it 'cripples' the foe hit. This can further savage blow's hit and run strategy. Maybe too much.

But yeah the basic idea is poor-ish statlines/total stats(by today's standards) but nutty skillsets with multiple powerful non-inheritable skills with top tier skills filling the rest. They are Veterans. A bit over the hill perhaps, but they have skills all the other heroes are envious of.

• 3 weeks later...

With the Lysithea tease, I'm hoping the eventual TH banner is like this...

Lysithea (Red Tome Infantry,) Lorenz (Lance Cavalier,) Raphael (Axe Infantry,) Marianne (Staff Infantry/Cavalier,) Solon (GHB/TT, Red Tome Infantry,) Ignatz (Direct 3/4-star, Colorless Bow Infantry.)

14 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

With the Lysithea tease, I'm hoping the eventual TH banner is like this...

Lysithea (Red Tome Infantry,) Lorenz (Lance Cavalier,) Raphael (Axe Infantry,) Marianne (Staff Infantry/Cavalier,) Solon (GHB/TT, Red Tome Infantry,) Ignatz (Direct 3/4-star, Colorless Bow Infantry.)

What, no Leonie? You could just have Lorenz as the GHB to reference him showing up as an enemy in Azure Moon, and have Leonie on the banner instead.

Anyway, my prediction for the next Three Houses banner is Lysithea (Red Tome Infantry), Bernadetta (Colorless Bow Infantry), Dedue (Green Axe Armor), and Seteth (Blue Lance Flier).

You have Lysithea and Bernadetta as the most popular students of their respective houses, Dedue as the only retainer who's currently not in Heroes, and Seteth as someone to represent the church, plus I think Fehnix's VA suddenly switching the Seteth's voice seems to tease that Seteth will probably be added alongside the next banner.

No Sylvain? I have to have him on a TH banner... 😞

I didn't realize there was already a create a banner thread and I posted in the other one. These two ought to be merged or the other one locked since this one was first.

Anyway, my TH banner would be: Sylvain (lance cavalry), Dorothea (red tome infantry), Raphael (colorless brawler to introduce gauntlets), Lysithea (green tome infantry). And add Felix (red sword infantry) as a GHB and Seteth as 3-4 star insert. Felix would definitely want you to fight him lol, he's GHB material to me. Also, red sword infantry is the most bloated type in the summoning pool, I think.

Now the banner I posted in the other thread:

Shepherds Deploy
Frederick: Guardian Knight (lance cavalry, would be wearing his Guardian Knight armor from FE Warriors and headline the banner.)
Miriel (red tome infantry)
Ricken (green tome infantry)
Vaike (axe infantry)

I wanted an excuse to say Frederick in that sweet Guardian Knight armor. 😛 I'm not actually a big fan of Awakening.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't realize there was already a create a banner thread and I posted in the other one. These two ought to be merged or the other one locked since this one was first.

Anyway, my TH banner would be: Sylvain (lance cavalry), Dorothea (red tome infantry), Raphael (colorless brawler to introduce gauntlets), Lysithea (green tome infantry). And add Felix (red sword infantry) as a GHB and Seteth as 3-4 star insert. Felix would definitely want you to fight him lol, he's GHB material to me. Also, red sword infantry is the most bloated type in the summoning pool, I think.

Now the banner I posted in the other thread:

Shepherds Deploy
Frederick: Guardian Knight (lance cavalry, would be wearing his Guardiant Knight armor from FE Warriors and headline the banner.)
Miriel (red tome infantry)
Ricken (green tome infantry)
Vaike (axe infantry)

I wanted an excuse to say Frederick in that sweet Guardian Knight armor. 😛 I'm not actually a big fan of Awakening.

I feel like Lysithea and Dorothea are more likely to be red and blue mages respectively seeing as how they primarily use dark magic and thunder magic respectively.

12 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I feel like Lysithea and Dorothea are more likely to be red and blue mages respectively seeing as how they primarily use dark magic and thunder magic respectively.

I like when nobody shares a color though, so that's why I did what I did here.

3 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

What, no Leonie? You could just have Lorenz as the GHB to reference him showing up as an enemy in Azure Moon, and have Leonie on the banner instead.

I'm honestly not a huge Leonie fan. I'm not really a huge Lorenz fan, either, but I wouldn't want the banner dominated by the ladies. Lorenz doesn't seem like GHB material to me unless it's specifically a timeskip banner with a more Blue Lions focus, and Leonie would probably be a banner headliner since she's a lady and so connected to Jeralt.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I like Sylvain a lot and would love for him to be on a banner, but I thought I remembered someon saying there were hints of the next TH banner being more Golden Deer-centric? I could be misremembering that, though.

My ideal mixed-house banner would probably be more like this:

Marianne (timeskip, Sword Cavalier,) Sylvain (academy or timeskip, Lance Cavalier,) Alois (Axe Infantry,) Bernadetta (academy, Colorless Bow Infantry,) Nader (GHB/TT, Axe Flier/Wyvern,) Shamir (Direct 3/4-star, Colorless Bow Infantry.)

Gives a little bit of everything, from all portions of the game. Perfect gender balance, too.