And this ties back to all rumors about the Sword of the Creator, and whether they are true or not (such as Claude believing it can split mountains, though it never happened).

18 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

He's literally saying that she's the mastermind. The one that planned and pulled everything.

Once again, this is the same girl, who in a couple years, (assuming she didn't start planning everything as soon as we see her at Garreg Mach, where she is 17) started planning on starting a continental war with Fodlan by recruiting the likes of people like Jeritza.

This is war dude. Take a look at the art of war a little. Edelgard is actually very good at making strategic and smart moves.

Since you are going off that, let's go to how she hired the bandits at the beginning of the game to try to get Dimitri and Claude killed, which is one of the worst things she has done (which obviously never came to light with the cast). This ties in to her wanting to conquer the continent, because she knows those two would be part of those who would resist her.

you literally tried to preach about Dimitri's path. 

When did I do this? I literally said that I never made excuses for what he did in the five years that he was crazy in most routes.

Practical subjects being included at what was once a military school. Gee, wonder what it is? And this being in the route where nobility is abolished and there's been talk of an education system. 

A military school which already included practical subjects to begin with. You still are skirting around this and are not actually able to list what they are.

9 hours ago, Hardric62 said:

Heck, Dimitri is under a regency himself, and he is far older than 14, and can't get his own army to stop slaughtering people in Duscur in Dedue's paralogue. Why would Edelgard magically have more power than him at same age exactly?

We saw Edelgard literally get crowned as Emperor at the age of 18. And don't forget that, for years before that, she has been planning a war against the Church/continent to the point where she plotted assassination attempts (through the use of bandits).

5 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Because here's the thing, even if the war was inevitable (which it wasn't) and even if it did start due to the actions of someone else, there's a big difference between purposefully starting a war and accidentally starting a war. Edelgard very purposely started a war.

Yeah, this is more or less the point I was trying to make. It's astounding how they are trying to shift the (potential) blame to Dimitri and Claude when it was fact that TWSitD always wanted a war no matter what, and the blame has always been pinned on them. Remove them from the equation, and the chances of a war breaking out at this time are practically non-existent.

Edited by MrPerson0

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I would beg to differ. 

Sure thing champ

Your explanation for the first point is completely irrelevant to what I meant. She knew fighting the church means plunging the continent into war but she did it anyway. Regardless:

10 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Fodlan is being controlled by an incompetent dragon lady that has lied and fabricated history and a false religious doctrine which she enforces, kills literally anyone that would dare to oppose her, and speaks as if she is the word of god.

I don't know you are defending Edelgard or not by using this argument. Tell me anything that Edelgard is any different from this. Hint: Replace "dragon lady", "false religious doctrine" and "she is the word of god" with "Edelgard", "her ideals" and "she is the only one who is right". Also moving the goalpost to Rhea is kinda petty.

15 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

There are corrupt nobles anywhere that got into power thanks to the Rhea creating a false religion about it that literally gave those with Crests divine right to rule, thus creating the Crest System, and therefore has created a very corrupt society.

The church never condone the Crest system, the TWSitD and society as a whole do. I don't know what you get this idea from. 

Hypothetically if they try to fix it, someone like you would spin the church into a control freak.

29 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Basically its own religious texts and tenets ultimately spread a very xenophobic view of everything. And any effort that were needed to make peaceful reforms resulted in the Insurrection of the Seven and the Tragedy of Duscur.

Very nice headcanon there.

Please stop moving the goalpost again.

34 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

But did the slithers cause the actual genocide of Duscur? Nope, that was Faerghus being a bunch of racists that like to jump the gun.

Woah there champ, your dopamine is hitting the roof right there. Get your head clear and look at the context around the Duscur incident again. It is explained very clearly in AM, unless you haven't played it.

35 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Did the slithers cause the Crest system? Nope

Yep, they stole and spread them around

36 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

that was Rhea preaching that the Ten Elites were heroes and the Crests were blessings of the Goddess.

Yep, but that's Rhea's damage control because she don't want to make people think anything god related is bad. She had to lie for several reasons, just like Edelgard had to lie too.

38 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

And finally, how do you believe that in any route, you could have stopped the slithers or even have dealt a blow against the slithers to begin with, had Edelgard not begrudgingly agreed to work with them? They leave, go back to their base, and suddenly, you can never find them again, and they will cause havoc. Edelgard allowed you the chance to actually fight them. 

Very big laugh from me, champ. At least in AM and VW you get to kill the slithers on-screen. If those are not enough of a proof for you then how can some line of texts can?

She's a human being that made the choices that she felt was for the best, even though she knew that many people would die from her war, but the game itself proves that her war is the only reason things had even changed for the better. 

And yet you are turning a morally grey character into a mary sue character by making a thread to downplay her declaration war. First is "she had no choice", now is "it is necessary". Very epic

11 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

And this ties back to all rumors about the Sword of the Creator, and whether they are true or not (such as Claude believing it can split mountains, though it never happened).

I have absolutely no idea why you are thinking that them being rumors means that there's absolutely no credibility. You realize that Claude has been doing research towards many things in regards to the Church and Relics, right? It's hard to not actually get many more sources, more credible than simple rumors, that would allow him to learn of the power of the Relics. For one thing, it's House Gautier's Relic that has been used to keep the Sreng's from invading, so one weapon is literally already being used to hold off an army. And Nader fought against Holst many times, and Holst has to have also used the Gonreil Relic too, so that would also bring about credible source of a Relic's power. And literally even knowing of the Riegan Relic, Failnaught, would also push the idea of how powerful Relics are. And it's a universal knowledge that the Sword of the Creator is the most powerful Relic of them all. 

So honestly, the arguments in there is rather pointless, because rumors can be researched on and have more sources to confirm things.

Plus in Chapter 10, Byleth literally cut through a dimension. By that point, the Sword of the Creator performed literal godlike feats.

16 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Once again, this is the same girl, who in a couple years, (assuming she didn't start planning everything as soon as we see her at Garreg Mach, where she is 17) started planning on starting a continental war with Fodlan by recruiting the likes of people like Jeritza.

Right right, so... Edelgard, at age 13, is able to go into Faerghus, and somehow prepare an ambush to kill the king of Faerghus. Anyone that can use common sense can realize that such a thing is legit impossible. Hence why the MOMENT that it was ACTUALLY investigated, years later, it was revealed that, nope. Edelgard indeed had nothing to do with it. It was actually Patricia, and then revealed to also have had the help of other corrupt nobles in Faerghus. 

But yet all you're doing is trying to make senseless leaps in logic to try and justify Dimitri being an idiotic connection, especially when Thales literally doesn't even deny that he did cause the Tragedy.

19 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Since you are going off that, let's go to how she hired the bandits at the beginning of the game to try to get Dimitri and Claude killed, which is one of the worst things she has done (which obviously never came to light with the cast). This ties in to her wanting to conquer the continent, because she knows those two would be part of those who would resist her.

I legit just explained this earlier.

3 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

1) Edelgard never once told Kostas that the Knights of Seiros were there protecting the students. The Knights of Seiros are always known to be an extremely powerful military force, which Edelgard always praises, even implying its mightier than the Imperial army. Plenty of quotes seem to also indicate this as well. How is a group of bandits going to match up against the Knights of Seiros? 

2) The only reason Claude, Dimitri, and Edelgard as well, got in trouble is strictly because of Claude. The moment that the bandits attacked, Claude ran off, and Dimitri gave chase because he thought Claude was being a decoy, and Edelgard followed cause she knew he was running away. Both of their actions overall caused the bandits to notice and chase after them. Thing is, Edelgard could have actually stayed behind. She had the Knights of Seiros protecting her, Claude and Dimitri didn't. Odds are, they were going to get killed, and she would be good. If anything, her joining with them is making things that much harder on her. 

3) Edelgard never once talks or even cares about Dimitri and Claude surviving and instead talks only about Byleth becoming a professor. She makes no attempts to kill Dimitri or Claude later on either, which would basically contradict her nature in wanting the two dead the entire time.

4) The attack by the bandits scare off the new professor that was to teach in Garreg Mach. Had Byleth not been there, it was indicated that the one to take over was going to be Jeritza, who is actually the Death Knight, Edelgard's subordinate. This makes sense as to why Jeritza is in Garreg Mach for seemingly no reason or purpose, and ultimately doesn't do anything there. 

20 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

When did I do this? I literally said that I never made excuses for what he did in the five years that he was crazy in most routes.

You tried to insist that Dimitri wants equality, using his talk way back in Chapter 5, then tried to use the ending epilogue to think that that stands as concrete evidence. 

20 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

A military school which already included practical subjects to begin with. You still are skirting around this and are not actually able to list what they are.

Oh? What evidence do you have that says that they actually provide practical subjects to begin with? Your examples have been... dancing and singing. Can you provide info about actual practical subjects? 

You are trying to argue what the ending states happens only in CF, something that supports Edelgard's efforts to install free education, by trying to claim that it isn't the case. Which is... sad at this point.

22 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Yeah, this is more or less the point I was trying to make. It's astounding how they are trying to shift the (potential) blame to Dimitri and Claude when it was fact that TWSitD always wanted a war no matter what, and the blame has always been pinned on them. Remove them from the equation, and the chances of a war breaking out at this time are practically non-existent.

The point that was made is that even if others wanted a war, it does not stop that Dimitri would have triggered a war himself, along with Claude. Not every war starts with the intention of war from a person. Nor do people think doing something can cause a war. Example, do you think that the Civil War was intended? 

16 minutes ago, boozebender said:

Sure thing champ

Your explanation for the first point is completely irrelevant to what I meant. She knew fighting the church means plunging the continent into war but she did it anyway. 

Nice one.

Yeah, cause she believed it was the only way to invoke change. Or did you miss her talk with Byleth?

17 minutes ago, boozebender said:

I don't know you are defending Edelgard or not by using this argument. Tell me anything that Edelgard is any different from this. Hint: Replace "dragon lady", "false religious doctrine" and "she is the word of god" with "Edelgard", "her ideals" and "she is the only one who is right". Also moving the goalpost to Rhea is kinda petty.

Nope.

Case in point, unlike Rhea, who clung to power for over a thousand years because she wanted her mother back, Edelgard ABDICATES.

I didn't shift goalposts, bro. You clearly seem to be provoke arguments by making petty arguments in your wording.

18 minutes ago, boozebender said:

The church never condone the Crest system, the TWSitD and society as a whole do. I don't know what you get this idea from. 

Hypothetically if they try to fix it, someone like you would spin the church into a control freak.

Really now? Tell me, who preaches the the Crests are blessings of the goddess? Who gave Grand Emperor Wilhelm I his Crest? What does the Book of Seiros say that Seiros is able to do? Oh yes, she makes emperors of mortals, and elevates people. 

We have two instances of efforts to change things, and those both failed. We don't even know what the intent behind those changes were meant for.

20 minutes ago, boozebender said:

Very nice headcanon there.

Please stop moving the goalpost again.

I didn't move any goalposts. Try actually making a cohesive argument rather than trying to backtrack when you have no arguments.

20 minutes ago, boozebender said:

Woah there champ, your dopamine is hitting the roof right there. Get your head clear and look at the context around the Duscur incident again. It is explained very clearly in AM, unless you haven't played it.

Whoa there, bud. Maybe actually pay attention a bit more before you move that pointer finger again. Pay closer attention yourself to what I'm saying before you go push your own absurd logic.

21 minutes ago, boozebender said:

Yep, they stole and spread them around

That's funny. Crests would never have been worshipped had Rhea not rewrote history and made the lie taht they are blessings of the goddess. 

People like to make these theories that they would be persecuted and hunted down, but... nope. There's zero evidence behind that.

22 minutes ago, boozebender said:

Very big laugh from me, champ. At least in AM and VW you get to kill the slithers on-screen. If those are not enough of a proof for you then how can some line of texts can?

Very nice one there, bud. Love how you try to poke about how Crimson Flower never got to finish the last chapters, which literally ANYONE is pissed about. But at least it's been made abundantly clear. The slithers are still alive even at the end of AM and VW. 

It's only in CF that they have been confirmed to be completely wiped out.

And the only reason you could even kill them onscreen in AM and VW is thanks to the war and Edelgard. 

24 minutes ago, boozebender said:

And yet you are turning a morally grey character into a mary sue character by making a thread to downplay her declaration war. First is "she had no choice", now is "it is necessary". Very epic

Love how people think that any explanation for what Edelgard goes equates to her "doing nothing wrong" or that she's a Mary Sue. 

Very epic indeed.

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Very epic indeed.

Ah now you are mad. Love it when you parrot me back.

8 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Yeah, cause she believed it was the only way to invoke change. Or did you miss her talk with Byleth?

And Byleth being a mute means Edelgard is right? That is for the players' to decide, not the game. You think she is right, others don't. That's the point of a polarizing character.

I will ignore what you have to say next simply because it's unrelated to your original post or you are moving the goalpost, yet again. No wonder people feel like going in circles while arguing with you. I'll stop now when you can't even back yourself up with actual events surrounding the context of the story as a whole while using your headcanon as an argument. Stop embarrassing yourself.

9 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Maybe actually pay attention a bit more before you move that pointer finger again. Pay closer attention yourself to what I'm saying before you go push your own absurd logic.

Lol you are pointing fingers at me. Is this your hyperbolic argument with no logic at all at work?

Just now, boozebender said:

Ah now you are mad. Love it when you parrot me back.

And Byleth being a mute means Edelgard is right? That is for the players' to decide, not the game. You think she is right, others don't. That's the point of a polarizing character.

I will ignore what you have to say next simply because it's unrelated to your original post or you are moving the goalpost, yet again. No wonder people feel like going in circles while arguing with you. I'll stop now when you can't even back yourself up with actual events surrounding the context of the story as a whole while using your headcanon as an argument. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Lol you are pointing fingers at me. Is this your hyperbolic argument with no logic at all at work?

Yeah, nice one. Look man, I know you're just trying to provoke me and just being a petty sass. Overall, you are just gonna be accusing me of headcanons or shifting goalposts, despite that's what you've legit done yourself, even if I were to provide you with literal dialogue that proves me correct. 

You are clearly not in the least bit intent on having any civil discussion at all or even have any noteworthy cases to provide. So, to sum it up, I'm just not gonna bother with you. 

You can leave now. Good day.

18 hours ago, Crysta said:

We also see it being easily deflected by Thales and it doing absolutely nothing to intimidate him when he blasts Byleth off a cliff. It's not just game mechanics. Against someone with knowledge of what they're up against, or someone who can get the jump on the wielder (not particularly hard, apparently), it's easily rendered useless.

Sensei is much more than his sword. Claude doesn't heavily rely on it when it's finally in his corner. Byleth is much more useful to him as a tactician and popular political figurehead, and the latter is clearly more important in securing the support of the Church of Seiros and herding the Alliance lords.

I'm not sure he fully relies on Byleth even after the time skip. Making no attempt to get to know Byleth after he acquires the Sword of the Creator is... strange, if Byleth is truly the game changer Claude believes he is. He's charming and sociable, and the opportunity is there if he wants it. I don't think he wanted to take it, so he didn't.

And when he does take it? He still holds back. He wants Byleth to trust him as much as he would a sibling, but that doesn't mean it goes both ways. At no point does he fully fess up to being the Almyran crown prince, not even in the S-rank support where he actually downplays it. He doesn't really get into his motivations until his A-rank support. He eventually gives his allies and friends a general overview of what he intends to do when he's finally confronted about Nader, but even then he avoids Lorenz's pointed question by deflecting attention to Cyril, who is understandably annoyed by it. These are friends who are willing to die fighting for him.

Not once did I cite actual game play mechanics as to why the Sword of the Creator is unimpressive. The actual story doesn't support the mythology, which exaggerates its power as legends are wont to do.

Yes, Nemesis is shown wrecking legions of foes with it in the opening cutscene. That can actually be replicated in game by wrecking units with it at range. 

Is there any point in the story where Byleth is discouraged from using the Sword of the Creator because they fear he may cause too much collateral damage? Or is that the theory we're going with because Nemesis is clearly using it without regard for his own troops in the opening cutscene?

- I watched that scene. Byleth doesn't even react. They just get blasted off a cliff. It's also the same scene where they solo three Crest Beasts that Rhea was having trouble with.

- Of course. Everyone respects Byleth as their teacher (or in Edelgard's case their mentor/life coach), and as a tactician. But it's also undeniable the Sword of the Creator is an advantage in and of itself. The very fact that Edelgard and Claude both regard Byleth's presence alone as a turning point in CF is meant to represent that.

-I mean we're arguing game themes at this point. No one becomes close to Byleth outside their native route. Not Claude. Not Dimitri. Not even Edelgard. They just don't get that close. And Claude already knew Byleth as a teacher and had a friendship before he starts trying to use his power to his advantage. This is also the same route where Byleth questions Claude's intentions post-TS. So imagine how that goes in a route without that familiarity?

- Of course, and I don't remotely disagree with that. There's a certain level where Claude's trust just runs out (also I'm glad we agree on this, people don't seem to realize just how much there is going on with him 🙂 ) and he holds back, but I don't think you can even pierce that basic barrier without the relationship Byleth and Claude have as teacher and student in Verdant Wind.

- But we see that the legends are true. All of the Relics are capable of standing against armies. The simple fact that its full power would be akin to friendly fire is likely why we don't see the feats Nemesis and the Ten Elites commit to replicated. Seiros only wins anyway due to her being a far better close combatant and disarming Nemesis.

- The latter. We also see Byleth doing more Nemesis-esque feats once he attains the Progenitor God's power (i.e. cutting out of Zahras, wrecking Crest Beasts by himself).

10 hours ago, Hardric62 said:

Except actually looking at medieval history beyond cliches or betrothal made before effective marriage shows that idea is an actual exageration. I suggest you search for the word 'regency' in a dictionnary. Plus another for 'coup' to see what sort of choices a 14 years old would have in an hostile court. Real Life usually waited to see the would-be ruler get close to 20 before they are declared apt to rule, with variations owing to the future ruler's ability, stability of the country, and how 'accomodating' whatever regency in place was. Heck, Dimitri is under a regency himself, and he is far older than 14, and can't get his own army to stop slaughtering people in Duscur in Dedue's paralogue. Why would Edelgard magically have more power than him at same age exactly?

Yeah, people seem to forget that Edelgard has less political power than Dimitri does. Owing to the fact she was a literal hostage in the dungeons, and the Insurrection removing the political power of the Emperor. She pretty much had to instigate a coup with the backing of the original Insurrectionists who had power (Hevring, Bergeliz, and likely Arundel) just to get to a position of real power. Point being Dimitri doesn't really have an excuse to believe Edelgard was responsible, the whole point of his "revenge" is that it's in his head.

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

probably not. but the thing is as the game indicated the Slitherers created Edelgard for their purposes for taking down the church - something that she was very happy to do anyway (where i pointed out - wasn't just because to end Fodlan on dependence on crests and the church but to reclaim all that Adrestia had lost. Ferdinand points out i think it's Field of the Eagle and Lion chapter there are many people in the empire who want reunification. I truthfully can't remember if there's any other indication on the GD side/BL side that this is wanted by anyone in the Kingdom or Alliance - though there is the pro Empire faction, Cornelia + Achron & Lord Lorenz's father)

and i think that's always been my biggest issue. because if this was strictly about ending the Church's reign/dependent on crests, then Edelgard could have had support from both leaders in Fodlan and they all could have come together to end the Church's reign (I'll totally buy that if/when Dimitri found out about Flame Emperor it could have made it a bit more risky and there  is the fact that Edelgard willingly works those who were responsible for a horrendous tragedy to further her gains to what she wants to achieve: Adrestrian supremacy)  the fact that Edelgard's plan to assassinate both Dimitri and Claude lends more to the credence of easy occupation vs. "oh it's just to end the crest/church". 

Edelgard doesn't care about reuniting the Empire as some form of Adrestian supremacy. If she did, she wouldn't be interested in ending hereditary rule or attempting to end the Church and Crest lineages in the first place. Nor does she intend to occupy the whole Alliance or the Kingdom in the first place. Claude forces the issue in CF by refusing to let willing houses leave, and Dimitri joins Rhea and inserts himself into the war. She only ever declares war on the Church in all routes.

As far as whether she intended to assassinate Claude and Dimitri. That's entirely left up in the air. Namely that she never even specified that they had to die. In the JP version Kostas was only told to kill a few/several nobles. They only end up in danger because Claude tries to abandon everyone and Dimitri and Edelgard follow him. The game implies in the same chapter Jeritza was supposed to be a shoo-in for next teacher, she also doesn't show any interest in them for the rest of the pre-TS so...

And that being said, it was never that simple. Dimitri is part of a country that's subservient to the Church. Dimitri himself doesn't actually have a problem with Crests or nobility. He thinks they need an adjustment, not to be done away with outright. Point being there wasn't room to work with him. 

And Claude himself well... If you play Golden Deer, she does actually try to talk to him. He more or less makes an impossible demand of her (Join me and maybe I'll tell you more about myself), which even Byleth can call him out about. Not to mention the manifesto she sends in CF explaining her actions.

Point being it isn't as simple as "Why didn't she talk?" she does. People simply have their own reasons for working against her.

1 hour ago, SigurdVII said:

- I watched that scene. Byleth doesn't even react. They just get blasted off a cliff. It's also the same scene where they solo three Crest Beasts that Rhea was having trouble with.

It's easily circumvented even when he does bother to react. It's amusing since Thales does it at a much greater distance than Random Dark Mage whose magical projectiles are effortlessly batted away in a prior cutscene, so it's not like he hasn't demonstrated the ability to counter it.

Additionally, though they want it, the Agarthans/Solon/Thales are perfectly willing to let it go as long as Byleth himself is taken out of the equation. It's not the all-powerful and important macguffin to their plans, either.

- Of course. Everyone respects Byleth as their teacher (or in Edelgard's case their mentor/life coach), and as a tactician. But it's also undeniable the Sword of the Creator is an advantage in and of itself. The very fact that Edelgard and Claude both regard Byleth's presence alone as a turning point in CF is meant to represent that.

Advantage, sure. The trump card everyone needs in their deck? I don't think so. Byleth's presence itself is more important, it's simply more helpful in battle that he has the sword.

-I mean we're arguing game themes at this point. No one becomes close to Byleth outside their native route. Not Claude. Not Dimitri. Not even Edelgard. They just don't get that close. And Claude already knew Byleth as a teacher and had a friendship before he starts trying to use his power to his advantage. This is also the same route where Byleth questions Claude's intentions post-TS. So imagine how that goes in a route without that familiarity?

The point is I don't think they need to feel close in order to try to get him on their side. Claude's a schemer who always keeps people at an emotional distance, even in the route meant to put him in the spotlight. Let him scheme, like Edelgard, even if he doesn't succeed if the Sword of the Creator is that important to him.

The more simple explanation is that it just isn't, after it's finally revealed and the reality is that it DOESN'T effortlessly cleave mountains on a whim. It's powerful, but not what the legends have hyped it up to be. And that's fine. Having it is still vastly preferable to not having it.

- But we see that the legends are true. All of the Relics are capable of standing against armies. The simple fact that its full power would be akin to friendly fire is likely why we don't see the feats Nemesis and the Ten Elites commit to replicated. Seiros only wins anyway due to her being a far better close combatant and disarming Nemesis.

Uh... no? Wrecking a battlefield is not quite the same as cleaving a mountain: accessible magic is shown to be capable of doing that. No other relics are shown to be capable of taking on entire armies: in fact, even if they are powerful tools that Gautier and Goneril credit in their success against Sreng and Almyra, it's clear that the Houses that have them still need a standing army and they haven't completely decimated the invaders... and they're still not deterred from continuing to invade.

- The latter. We also see Byleth doing more Nemesis-esque feats once he attains the Progenitor God's power (i.e. cutting out of Zahras, wrecking Crest Beasts by himself).

Both of these things do very little collateral damage. At no point in the story is this even mentioned to be a concern, but I guess that can be credited to the people around Byleth simply believing he would never do that... and every damn cutscene is an indicator, Byleth is constantly using it even if you're not on the field.

4 hours ago, CyberNinja said:

EDBR_vgU8AA7moA.jpg

Sorry, what's Claude saying? 

Also, pretty sure that Edelgard sent a manifesto out already, so it should be including Edelgard asking, "Have you read the manifesto I sent?"

Cue Dimitri looking away. XD

Edited by omegaxis1